[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been seeing a transgender girl for the last week. Holding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
I've been seeing a transgender girl for the last week. Holding hands, making out and cuddling with the person was fun, but when it came for consummation and the person presented herself to me, I couldn't do it. It was a man's ass. Should I feel bad?

The person is quite upset with me, telling me I have made her feel rejected and such. It's understandable as I led her on I guess. I thought I was going to go through with it, but I really couldn't.
>>
No one should do anything sexual they aren't comfortable with.

I hope you didn't tell her that though cause that would be mean and you should feel bad.
>>
Dammit. This is exactly why early hrt is needed. They can't keep lying to young trans people, that "oh, it's ok, you can get on estrogen after puberty and still end up fine". It's not fine.

Don't feel bad, OP, it's not your fault.
>>
You just realized after doing all that? That's why she's hurt.
>>
Who cares, trans people are scum anyways. They are shallow as fuck and only care about their personal appearance, or the appearance of others. You should feel bad about dating it in the first place. I've never seen a tranny that pulls for any other motive that "everyone accept trans people NOW!".

Just mentally unstable dudes/women. Trans doesn't even really exist. All it is is cross dressers whom may or may not have cut off their cocks.
>>
>>5300311
It would not be a surprise if you felt bad, having enjoyed intimate interactions with a person but being ultimately repulsed by sex.

That doesn't mean you should feel bad, but it would be understandable if you did.
>>
>They are shallow as fuck and only care about their personal appearance, or the appearance of others.
So literally like every other human in existence then? And dont try to say you dont judge people off of appearance being a gay/les/bi or straight person because no one will believe you.
>>
>>5300311
Yeah that happened to me. I was seeing a guy for about a month. We fooled around a lot, making out, him reaching in and groping my boobs, grabbing my ass while making out and me blowing him a few times. He wanted to go all the way, but I told him seeing me fully might be a big turn off. He insisted he wouldn't care, but when he saw me naked and tried to put it in me, he went soft. He lost interest and profusely apologized. I didn't react right away, told him it was ok and that I figured it would happen. After a bit of talking he left and I was ok for a little. Eventually I burst into tears about it. I felt so awful. Someone who seemed to really like me getting pushed away by what I really am.
>>
That was kind of cruel. Why would you even get involved with her if you weren't sure that you were going to go through with it? More importantly, why did you tell her that you would?
>>
>>5300640

It's not his fault he couldn't perform when he saw her penis and unshapely body(that most transgirls have fyi). Some can look past that or are into it but people look really different when clothes are on, so it's much easier to think "Yeah i can do this"
>>
>>5300640
Clothing can mask any less than womanly skeletal traits. Removing clothes shatters the illusion. The reality is that lots of us don't look like normal women due to going through male puberty. It's not hard to understand.
>>
>>5300478
This.
Unless a guy was born intersex and messed up to begin with, they'd have to be insane to do what trannies do with their bodies and getting their penises so mutilated.
Don't be a cunt to the person, but don't act like you did anything wrong, either.
There's nothing to be guilted about.
>>
>>5300311
That sucks OP, but at least you tried and now you know.

>>5300640
You're an idiot.

>>5300687
This.
>>
>>5300311

Don't feel bad - the transgender person is at fault 100% here

I would suggest cutting all contact with that dude
>>
>>5300311
Hey man, don't beat yourself up about it. Sexuality is about the body, not the heart, and you can't control that. It's a rough impasse and it sucks for everyone, but that's just how it is.
>>
What is the difference between a manbutt and girlbutt?
>>
>>5300706
>>5300478
>Medicine should be banned cause it offends muh feels

Funny how it's always the mouthbreathers that insist others are immoral for living their lives.
>>
>>5300396
>tfw 23
>>
>>5300478
THIS
>>
>>5311078
You're on this board so I assume you're gay. it's funny how you're so quick to attack the transgendered when you are hated by 90% of the world yourself. If you're not gay then you're just a /pol/ asshole come here to cause trouble so fuck off.
>>
>>5311106
Don't bother talking to the bitter drama queens. He's one of the guys who blames his life sucking on trannies.

Also insists any gay guy he doesn't like is a tranny.

He's gonna pull that now just watch.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x267
>>5305932
Men and women's hips/pelvis/ass/muscle content is inherently different. The way fat and muscle hangs off of a set of child bearing hips is uniquely feminine. It's one of those things that reads "female" instantly and from across a room. You can take hormones and effect fat distribution, quite effectively in some cases, it you can't change your skeletal structure.
>>
>>5305932

Girl butt is round and plump, man ass is kind of boxy and flat.
>>
>>5311167
But aren't there guys with girl butts?
>>
>>5311442
Yeah, just like there are girls with Adam's Apples and guys who are 5'5". Masculine/feminine traits are based on distribution over an entire population. There's always outliers
>>
>>5300478
>trans person doesn't care about anyone's appearance and thinks passing is an unnecessary and harmful concept
>"lel fucking hons so delusional dont you realize appearance is the only measure of worth"
>trans person does care about their own/others appearance
>"wow what a shallow whore who just cares about fucking"
>>
>>5311569
You found the secret, trans are always wrong
>>
>>5311442
That's like saying "aren't there 5'2 guys that would be perfect for transitioning??????"

The ones that want to transition usually don't have these features, thus the 6'2 abominations.
>>
>>5300478

i'm trans... i don't care about anyone else's appearance... shit i've dated this chick i wasn't physically attracted to before cuz i liked her as a person... and transitioning isn't about my appearance, i just want to relieve dysphoria cuz it has a lot of negative effects on my life... i don't really see how needing medical treatment to have a better quality of life makes me or anyone else scum or shallow...

sure there are shallow transpeople, but anyone can be shallow that's not exclusive to any group of people...
>>
>>5311773

+ @op

honestly it isn't wrong of you to not want to fuck her cuz you weren't attracted once the clothes came off... if you just aren't into someone you aren't into someone... you don't owe them shit...

you did things you were comfortable with, you realized you weren't comfortable with sex when it came up... that isn't leading someone on...

as long as you weren't a dick about it you didn't do anything wrong, and even if you were the only thing that would be wrong is that you were a dick... nothing else...
>>
Um not really. Its too bad for both of you I guess.
>thank god I have a girl butt
>>
>>5300560
This is why you get body mods sweetie.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.