[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any horny and sexy truth or dares for gays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mwkl45A5bF1spa5r0o1_500.jpg (112 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwkl45A5bF1spa5r0o1_500.jpg
112 KB, 500x707
Any horny and sexy truth or dares for gays?
>>
Is it in a gay group of friends and you want to hit on someone? Or is it one on one?
>>
>>5297455
One on one... Just wanna try smthng new
>>
I dared my boyfriend to suck my dick. That's how he became my boyfriend.
>>
>>5297508
Yeah but thats kinda ordinary... Anything more horny?
>>
>>5297496
Would the guy not just do the stuff too if you asked him in a normal way?: p
>>
>>5297518
He would but this way is more interesting
>>
>>5297515
>ordinary

True. But he wasn't my boyfriend at the time. If you aren't in some sort of relationship with this guy either, then it's probably best you err on the side of caution and go for something tamer, too.

I'm not good at thinking up dares that aren't completely ridiculous. We do other things instead.
>>
>>5297543
We've done some things before... Other things like?
>>
>>5297551
He's incredibly competitive--so am I, really--so it has a lot to do with that. It's fun to exploit. He's just as guilty of it as I am. Usually he tries to see if he can make me finish first. He's the only partner I've ever had that can do it with any consistency.

I also like to tease him or have him do things that make him a little embarrassed/uncomfortable. Not so much that he can't enjoy himself and he knows I expect him do anything he doesn't want to, obviously. He's just cutest like that. For someone who seems as confident as he is, he's flustered pretty easily.
>>
>>5297575
Ohh nicee
>>
send me a photo of you fisting yourself, a videoof you wanking or describe the naughtiest thing you've done ;)
07852772220 or [email protected]
>>
>>5297611
The most "kinky" thing I've ever done is that I bj a man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.