[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What you gonna do when they come for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 36.jpg (223 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
223 KB, 2000x1339
What you gonna do when they come for you?
>>
>>5295512
Go peacefully.
>>
>>5295512
Same thing I was taught to do to them fourteen years ago: shoot first, and let somebody higher up ask the questions.
>>
>>5295522
I so wish I had a gun...
Gotta get out of this damn country asap.
>>
>>5295512
sit back and watch the show because I wasn't dumb enough to come out of the closet :>)
>>
>>5295512
This is in Iran, right? Gay men are executed there, but the Iranian government offers free SRS surgery. So what happens when the authrorites find out your gay? Do they give you the choice to become a woman or face the death penalty?
>>
>>5295512
Wake up /pol/, its time for your seroquel
>>
>>5295601
>Do they give you the choice to become a woman or face the death penalty?
Considering that they view transwomen as just men who have been "cured" of homosexuality I wouldn't doubt it. Even if you did transition you'd just end up being stoned to death eventually for the crime of breaking some social taboo while being a woman
>>
>>5295601
>So what happens when the authrorites find out your gay?
They fuck you.
>>
>>5295613
I also wonder what do they do in the case of lesbians. I've never seen articles about women being executed for homosexuality in Iran. I'm guessing there's no SRS for lesbians.
>>
>>5295512
Shoot them.
>>
Small pieces of metal at high velocities desu senpai
>>
>>5295512
Statistically more likely to die in a car accident and I don't even drive.
>>
Trump will save us!
>>
>>5295512
Make it expensive.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.