[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where is this video of me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
im straightmale. hypergeo claimed to have a video or pic of me and called me fat and ugly.

niq fuck you you stupid bitch. your right you are not my mother because you have a penis although you hate yourelf for it. you have huge elf ears and you are a girl wannabe. and you suck at singing.

anyway, where is the video of me? and why is everyone calling me chubby and unattractive? i am straightmale. answer me.
>>
File: 1442552865166.gif (3 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1442552865166.gif
3 MB, 480x292
>straight
>hangs out on the gay board

Hmmm....
>>
File: gif.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
499 KB, 500x281
I love this.

literally thank you.
>>
>>5294855
you aint welcome you insulted my dead fuckin mother who died givin birth to me. you wont have mercy for me so i wont for you you fuckin elf merry fuckin christmias go make your toys for santa
>>
File: juz.png (4 KB, 106x102) Image search: [Google]
juz.png
4 KB, 106x102
The fuck is going on now?
>>
>>5294918
The thing that makes it so perfect is me and Hypergeo aren't really sure...

It's tinychat related, but i still don't know exactly what this guy's incentive is.
>>
Hi it's me, WSG.
I love you, Turkey boy. Let's have sex.

Also, this is new edition of Gaygen.
>>
File: cmh 001.gif (72 KB, 600x784) Image search: [Google]
cmh 001.gif
72 KB, 600x784
Did someone say Christmassss?
>>
File: grandpa.png (114 KB, 371x373) Image search: [Google]
grandpa.png
114 KB, 371x373
>>5294924
You faggots and your faggotry these days...
>>
No idea whats going on here, What little piece of drama is happening here?
>>
>>5294927
based christmas hitler
>>5294930
nothing but straight men itt
>>5294925
sounds like wsg for sure
>>
>>5294925
also some faggot with long hair who was dancing to shitty metal told me my penis was small and he said he seen the video that niq and hyper have. they have an agenda against me. and niq i am not serious about your ears i am not like you or hyper i dont get off on insulting people i think your ears are not a problem but you say a lot of bad things and WSG is the only good person in that chat room and he is very pure and i like him
>>
File: superiorslimemolds.jpg (99 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
superiorslimemolds.jpg
99 KB, 500x298
>>5294924
you think you are so smart dont you well why dont you study sliime molds and then you wont be so confident>>5294924
>>
>>5294941

Hey!
Pentagram is fuckin' time tested. I don't know what metal you listen to.
>>
>>5294941
so what you are saying is some faggots online somehow posses a video of your small penis?
>>
guys we cant use this thread b/c it doesnt show up as "gaygen" in the catalog

someone make a new one
>>
>>5294946
joke's on you, I have a PHD in slime molds nerd
>>5294941
>wsg
>pure
>>
>>5294955
New thread >>5294959
>>
i am gay sissy girl welcome to my ass hole all homosexualites please fuck me durka durka anal jihad
>>
What's up with this all Turkey shit? Just a while ago I saw a turkish thread in /hm/ (with pics of a man that nearly made me barf, but that's beside the point), now here, are the Turkish invading?
>>
>>5294990

Yes.
>>
Ultimate cringe for everyone involved. In a few years you'll look back on this and wish you were dead. It'll be high school all over again.
>>
>>5294951
im not small im 6 inches

>>5294971
shut up you fake ass elf

>>5297891
what do you mean?
>>
>>5297891
I've been shitposting on 4chan for a while now

If there were any place where you're kind of excused from not being the most mature person ever...
>>
File: we_cannot_escape_ourselves.jpg (220 KB, 1439x809) Image search: [Google]
we_cannot_escape_ourselves.jpg
220 KB, 1439x809
>>5299498
I've been here a while and I've gone through the Cycle of Shitposting. Give it time, you'll be embarrassed by your actions when you get older just like I was. Remember this conversation when you come to that realization.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.