[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw found soulmate. What's holding you girls back from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: dcb.png (46 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
dcb.png
46 KB, 200x200
>tfw found soulmate.

What's holding you girls back from finding that special guy (or girl?)
>>
I'm not comfortable dating while I don't pass
>>
>>5294086
I live in an area low on out gay males my age.
>>
>>5294086
Trying to find a reasonably attractive woman who is in my age range, doesn't have kids, and doesn't care about the whole trans thing is...I'd have better luck finding oil on the moon.
>>
Nothing, because soon it's out of buttfuck, nowheresville and off to College! Woohoo!
>>
>tfw be chaser master race
>meet my qt mtf soulmate on craigslist
Andddd we cuddle up and watch anime together, hold hands, and sex it up.

Damn senpaitachis, living the dream here. Feels good to be chaser scum. Why not just date a chaser, hmmm, what's the excuse?
>>
>>5294194
Would you still chase me after I had SRS?
>>
>>5294200
No, vaginas are absolutely disgusting. Just my preference though, perhaps others don't feel the same
>>
>>5294230
Well, that's my big problem with chasers then
>>
>>5294235
Hey, if you were my soulmate I wouldn't care at all what's between your legs. But hey, I can't deny that I prefer the benis.
>>
>>5294200
Not the guy you asked originally but I'd like to offer my answer anyway.
I probably wouldn't. Not because I don't like vag, I love it, possibly more than dick, but because it would be what I can only describe as artificial, same way way I wouldn't be keen on anyone with breast implants, whether cis or trans.
That said, I haven't really read much about the genital part of srs for a long long time and I'm quite possibly speaking from an ignorant view point.
I can, however, see your reasoning too, and I'm also fully aware that a lot of "chasers" do indeed fetishize trans people or are simply in denial regarding their own sexuality
>>
>>5294086
im still in the closet (soon to approach wizardry)

intimacy and romance make me uncomfortable

i live in an area void of gay men

i'm incredibly unrealistic with my standards

and I have nothing to offer for the other person.
that's about it i guess.
>>
>tfw touch girlfriends benis all the time
Just like how I pictured my perfect soulmate :D
>>
>>5294103
this. Just not comfortable with myself yet.
>>
>>5294086
I have him, we just dont have money to be together and neither of us can get hired to get money. I've put about a hundred applications in and nobody ever calls back. I just kind of want to give up.
>>
>>5294849
hahahahahaha so you are both scrubs? im 19 and straight (meaning i like real beautiful girls, not fake mutilated men like you) and set for life already. doing damn well in my field.

i feel sorry for u.
>>
>>5294902
Low quality b8
>>
>>5294200

Sure, why not? I could take or leave dick. I'd miss anal if you suddely lost interest in it, though

What kind of a question is that?
>>
telling someone im trans is scary
>>
File: Female Mouth.png (343 KB, 838x425) Image search: [Google]
Female Mouth.png
343 KB, 838x425
>>5294902
>im 19
>set for life already
Kek. You're the ultimate trash.
>>
Autism
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.