[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much effort would it take me to pass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: me.jpg (127 KB, 512x677) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
127 KB, 512x677
How much effort would it take me to pass?
>>
>>5293820
I am done this is it.
>>
>>5293820
Does it matter?

As long as you're in the body you want to be. :)

Looking gorgeous already hun <3
>>
>>5293820

Are you on hormones yet? Are you going to start them eventually? Care to show us a side profile, or any other angles/different lighting, etc?
>>
>>5293820
You look nice enough in this photo except for the chin, but it could just be the weird lighting. Passing IRL is a lot different from passing in a photo
>>
File: lessmakeup.jpg (115 KB, 540x631) Image search: [Google]
lessmakeup.jpg
115 KB, 540x631
>>5293838
I'm not on hormones, all I want is to have less hair -_- Also different angle incomming
>>
File: sideb.jpg (174 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
sideb.jpg
174 KB, 540x960
>>5293857
I dont know for my chin, am I a monster Anon?
>>
you're off to a pretty good start, and your profile is pretty damn great.

I'd say bangs and a less dramatic side part might help since they'll cover your hairline. Hormones are probably going to make the most difference, though.
>>
>>5293874
>>5293893
you look like a girl friend of mine

I mean she's a bit of a tomboy for how -she also has a slayer shirt- but still a girl.

So I guess you could pass pretty well.
>>
Oatmeal pls
>>
You already look kind of like a girl with boyish features desu
>>
>>5293961
What?
>>
>>5293961
hwhat?
>>
>>5293820
>How much effort would it take me to pass?
Math or English?
>>
>>5294176
over your mom* :P
>>
>>5293893
>>5293874
The hairline and forehead are a dead indicator. Chin is also noticeably masculine.

I'd look into HRT/finasteride/dutasteride if you wanna keep the hair you have left and maybe grow a little back. You'll probably need surgery to completely recover it, though.
>>
>>5294193
What is the average cost of these?
>>
>>5293838
And also, can it be possible to achieve a more androgynous look with HRT?
>>
>>5293820
honestly OP you are gonna be fine.

only issue i see you having is your chin. it wont be enough to stop you from passing though. hrt will help round your face a bit, but it wont really affect your jaw/chin since its bone.

but if u ever feel like its still an issue a year or 2 into hrt, and you are well off enough, you could look into surgery.

but all in all lookin good
>>
>>5294214
Lots more than you probably have, buddy. You're such a cute boy, too - goddamned shame.
>>
You look like you smell of vegetable soup
>>
>>5295578
Is that a good thing?
>>
>>5293874
You're charming! Keep it up.
>>
I would love to watch you do yogi in the park while I view you from a distance with my binoculars.
>>
File: Yogi_Bear_Yogi_Bear.png (66 KB, 303x431) Image search: [Google]
Yogi_Bear_Yogi_Bear.png
66 KB, 303x431
>>5295670
That's my fetish.
>yogi
>>
>>5293830
What do you mean?
>>
I identify myself more on the Androgynous part of the spectrum, I sometime want to wear cuter things and sometime not. What could I do or take to achieve this type of transition? and how could I talk about it to my doctor/psychologist?
>>
>>5293874
You are looking promising, to be honest. Looks like you have a relatively narrow frame and not a very prominent jaw/chin. But don't pull your hair hard back like that, your hair line is definitively male. Learn to pluck your brows and practice femme voice.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.