[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gay-Straight Alliance against Feminism! Who is with me! \o/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: milo.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>Gay-Straight Alliance against Feminism!

Who is with me!
\o/
>>
>>5290236
Already diamond hard for this.
>>
>>5290236
Was with you till you tried hamming Milo into this.

That serial college dropout and failed business man isn't just a looser, his own brand of politics is so off into the fringe it's gone and become indistinguishable from radical feminism.

Next time, bring up someone people won't be ashamed about like Dan Savage.
>>
We should also burn trannies alive or hang those degenerates

Day of rope!
>>
>>5290257
That is a no. I choose to believe most trannies would be lovely people if not ideologically hate fucked by feminists till they go full stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>5290253
>Dan Savage

Dan Savage is a feminist tranny lover.
>>
File: 1441328602529.png (85 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1441328602529.png
85 KB, 600x800
>>5290271
You mean sane libertarians who believes in negative and natural rights.

Milo is a failure at everything, educational and capitalist he has tried and just stays relevant by preaching the same brand of authoritarianism feminism does.

He's living proof of horseshoe theory.
>>5290257
>being this much of a radfem
>>
>>5290312
>sane
>libertarian
Choose one.
>>
>>5290312
Yes horseshoes is great and true. Who the fuck is milo and why are you ruining my ghey-str8 anti-fem boner ITT?
>>
>>5290332
>Who the fuck is milo
The loser in your pic. Please don't assume gays, the ones who don't like the left included want anything to do with him.
>>
>>5290360
>i didnt post any pics here
>you may be proving my suspicion that you came in with an autistic rage boner
I would just like to discuss the broader concept anon
>>
>>5290332
>anti-fem
Anti as in against the anti-individualist anti-lgbt ideology

Or anti-fem as in against feminine gays?

Makes a pretty big difference.
>>
>>5290396
I meant the thing the thread is about. Or so i thought coming in. Anti-feminist. Tapdancingchrist
>>
>>5290384
Hey, if you want to talk about how hard line line feminism insists that individualism is wrong and that stuff like gay marriage and lgbt people getting surrogates, and anti discrimination laws is really a bourgeoisie plot to enslave women, then go ahead.

I honestly can tell the difference between them and religious fundamentalists anymore. They both run off the same sort of zealotry so no surprise there.
>>
>>5290236

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/10/27/the-guardian-promotes-discredited-debunked-book/201327
https://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/international-baby-business_992195.html
Anyone else find it funny how the media gives femininsts a pass for telling the world that gays and Mathew Shepard are all drug whores who deserve all the violence they have coming. Or how they now claim gays want to kidnap women as baby factories.
>>
>>5290447
Are you me?
>>
yup... i'm game!

I fucking rage with how keked gay rights have become, because of feminists.
I was on r/lgbt(yup, reddit fag... sorry :( ) and i got banned because i posted how i'm sick of seeing straight women in gay clubs assault(jamming their hands in guys pants) men... in a thread that was about how misogynistic gay men are becoming.

So in their thread they made baseless accusations that ANYONE whos gay would realize is BS, and then censored me because i mentioned something that is so fucking common theres actually a term for it(hen parties... when women come in as a group as assault gay men)
Fuck reddit, and fuck how beholden to feminists the gay movement has become. Women do FUCK all for men other than belittle us and treat us like fashion accessories. Lady Gaga and Madonna literally use us as props! and the gay community celebrates them too! Remember when gwen steffani got in shit from asian groups because of here retarded harijuku girl crap? How come gays dont hold ourselves up to the same standards of respect?
>>
>>5290410
Welcome to /lgbt/, the one board on 4chan that can fuck up a wet dream
>>
>>5293552

This.

Feminists simply hate men and are angry that they do not even have more power to hurt them. They aren't angry at injustice, they are angry because they think that only they should have the power to commit an injustice.

It's time for all men to fight back and time for gay men to grow some balls again, it's pathetic how submissive gay men have become towards women.
>>
File: image.jpg (745 KB, 2444x2260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
745 KB, 2444x2260
>>5290236
I'm in!
>>
Can trannies join? We'd be a lot less ridiculous if our struggle hadn't been appropriated by radical feminists.
>>
>>5295011

Only if you stop it with the "straight men who don't like cock are transphobic" bullshit and all that crap.
If "tranny" means = man who wants to be woman, you can join. If "tranny" means = man who is a woman and anyone who doesn't see him/her like one is transphobic you're part of the problem.
>>
>>5290236

lol
Copied that for pol:
>>>/pol/56786826
>>
>claiming to be anti-feminist
>using the abbreviation LGBT

GLBT must fight against the feminist scourge. We may need to kick lesbians out.
>>
Eh. I understand the frustration with the mainstream third wavers, but I don't think I would ever want to stand up as an anti-feminist. And not just because I'd become a social pariah.

See, I don't believe there is a "feminism". There are however many different feminisms. Sex positive, sex negative, choice feminism, marxist feminism, anarcho feminism, TERF, SWERF, capitalist feminism... There's so much shit there you are bound to find a school you agree with eventually. Or at least some ideas. To say that I am against feminism in general is to make a huge, sweeping generalization that I'm just not ready to make. Even if 90% of shit I hear about from feminists nowadays is retarded.

That said, I'm pro-free speech, anti-censorship, pro-personal accountability, pro-skepticism, and pro-nuance specifically. It just happens that many feminists I see in mainstream seem to be against those things.
>>
>>5295158
> Disagree with 90%
> Search high and low for 10%
>cuz so many feminist pokemon
This is why I cling to Mennonite Christianity. There are so many kinds!
> Won't stand up because social cost.... even on anon board
Sheesh. Just admit to yourself if nobody else that your thoughtful moderate act is to avoid being called a conservative MRA who hates womyn.
>>
>>5290236
>Milo
How can one man be so perfect? *sigh*
>>
>>5290236
>Fake tan
>blonde hair
How can this man be so much of a caricature
>>
>>5295617
I don't think there's anything wrong with being conservative or MRA. They both have valid points and grievances.

I just don't think that throwing nuance out of the window is a good idea. Some feminists are retarded shitheads, but some are cool people. Some schools of feminism are deplorable, while some are downright reasonable. The core issue, which is allegedly making women equal to men, is a good one. Now, there are plenty of feminists who would disagree with me on what being equal means, but that's the issue I would try to hash out with those individual feminists.

Do you see where I'm coming from at all?
>>
File: 1447943577745.jpg (9 KB, 205x250) Image search: [Google]
1447943577745.jpg
9 KB, 205x250
>>5290236
He's speaking at Bristol University tomorrow. The event is hugely popular and expected to be very busy. They'll upload a youtube video after.

The Journalism society is struggling to hide it's bias. The first banner they used had a horrible picture of milo against a grayscale of his opponent Rebecca Reid looking contemplative with the standard feminist raised eyebrow. They did change it but have recently posted a list of quotes of both speakers. Rebecca's are paragraph long and mostly reasonable. Milo's are anything they can get to put him in a bad light.

I've been following Milo for a while now, he's been banned from a few universities. He's well aware that banning him is the best possible thing the feminists can do. Students are more interested in hearing what he has to say if his opinions are enough to get him banned and I believe most students are on his side. You'll only find the crazy SJW stuff in our feminist societies, the problem is that they always cause such a fuss.
>>
>>5295705
>The core issue, which is allegedly making women equal to men, is a good one.
There are ways of fighting for equality that don't involve this ideology any more than we must involve Marxism. Why bother with it then? Unless you truly believe the patriarchy narrative which would mean you are not an independent thinker on this topic.
>>
File: 1418970817977.jpg (137 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1418970817977.jpg
137 KB, 500x484
>>5295158
>>5295705

The radical ones are even more anti free speech though. They'd criminalize any depiction of gay relationships if they could and they tried under Dworkin and her ex gay husband.

Also, radfems use individualism and social libertarianism as bad words, so just put that together to see what they stand for.
>>
>>5296023
You're bringing up a thing that literally every nameable canadian feminist of the time opposed, a decision that rode on the back of a conservative judge, a conservative government, and a conservative women's org that wasn't and is still not feminist.
>>
>>5295745
>>5295676
>two time uni flunk out
>business went under after he used cash for stuff other than running it and paying employees
>horseshoe tire authoritarian political extremism

Yeah, you can like him all you want, but honestly he's gone so far off the deep, that most of the stuff he champions is indistinguishable from Marxist feminism.

Also, was much better looking when he had styled black hair. Now he just looks like a pinhead.
>>
>>5296035
So all the fake feminists you can't name are the bad ones and all the realzy feminists you personally can name are the good ones? Informative post!
>>
>>5296061
No, literally the opposition to Dworkin and MacKinnon included petitions signed by a fucking Who's Who of canadian feminism.

The fact that you somehow think they have mainstream relevance when there are in fact a ton of feminists, including most of the third wave, who think the late second wave's devolving into sex-neg/terf bullshit was bullshit, who oppose it.

But keep being a simpleton.
>>
File: 1437523998675.png (42 KB, 291x517) Image search: [Google]
1437523998675.png
42 KB, 291x517
>>5296035
>decision that rode on the back of a conservative judge, a conservative government, and a conservative women's org that wasn't and is still not feminist.
Uh, you do realize that radical feminists who oppose socially liberal/libertarian policies tend to go into coalitions with fundamentalists and other authoritarian parts of the far right.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/10/27/the-guardian-promotes-discredited-debunked-book/201327
https://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/international-baby-business_992195.html

They're now Tarring you as gay baby kidnappers and women traffickers and kingpins who deserve a violent end courtesy of the fundies.

Enjoy
>>
>>5296073
And their influence is literally dwindling.
>>
>>5296061
why is strawmanning so common on /lgbt/? moreso than any other board. is it because there are so many more women on this board?
>>
>>5296023
>gay men are not actually "gay"
>choose to be with other men because of muh patriarchy
That's satire right? No ones that delusional.
>>
>>5296103
afaik, it's a troll tumblr, but /pol/ is so full of autists that they couldn't tell anyway.
>>
>>5295045
us non-feminazi types aren't the ones who are militant about the "must love my girl penis" crap.
>>
>>5296072
>>5296083
Not really just look at Sarskeen, Burkett, the rest of NYT's, guardian's and NS's editorial boards and all the ones with mainstream media support and coverage.

They all almost universally belong to the school that says indivuslism is bad and must be curtailed because it's gone too far. Whole lot of them are also in favor obscenity laws that'll affect lgbt people and interfering in the rights people have to like their own lives and manage their bodies. Most of tumblr and other places are like that too.

They've all embraced some sort of socially conservative/authoritarian ideals justified by their own brand of fundamentalism. Hell, most feminism in the media is now attacking groups like Amnesty international for being too liberal.

I mean I have no doubt that the parts of lib feminism that base their arguments on natural rights, and the right to manage your own affairs free from coercion and bias are cool. But they're a minority confined to parts of the net and a few millennials and they're tarred as libertarians by the rest of the feminist political block.
>>
>>5296103
>>5296117
It's standard second wave ideology. Just read Dworkin and Greer.
>>
>>5296132
>like their own lives
Live their own lives
>>
>>5295093

>Result of the /pol poll:
Gay-Straight Alliance against Feminism? embed
[73%] Faaaaaabulous!
[27%] Maaaaaybe...
[00%] No way!

Now it's on you, /lgbt!
>>
>>5296132
Burkett is literally the worst example because the NYT got people to shit on them pretty much immediately from all corners for even acknowledging the dumb hag. She published an oped in the NYT and tried to steal someone's oscar, her 15 minutes pretty much ended there.

Nobody outside of /v/irgins gives a shit about Sarkeesian's career.
>>
>>5296185
http://strawpoll.me/6105431
>>
>>5296072
Kewl just making you realize you're using the same hamster wheel to rationalize as moderate christians decrying westboro baptist church style christian.

But keep clinging to your rotten to the core ideology
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.