[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giga nigga here could be trans, don't laugh guys, we come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: pic.jpg (32 KB, 552x465) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
32 KB, 552x465
Giga nigga here could be trans, don't laugh guys, we come in all shapes and sizes. Is my jaw too masculine to ever pass? On one hand I think either my puberty was slow or I'm low test because everyone says I look like a 17 year old (I'm 24) and that there is a month of beard growth but I don't see it myself because I'm sure my jaw is strong and defined. What does /lgbt/ think? Either way I ordered some hormones, gonna see what difference it makes to my face and if I even feel better. I'm pretty depressed looking at that picture, if only I had found out about this earlier.
>>
I don't know, I'm not good at these things, but I just wanted to say I want to kiss those lips.
>>
>>5289164
um thanks...
>>
go to your GP for advice, if you are in the UK they will send a referral to a NHS Gender Clinic.

the other thing is to seek medical advice, because with your blood work it might not be effective
>>
>>5289210
I heard that at NHS gender clinic they force you to dress as a female before hormones. Is this true?
>>
>>5289233
yah, and they check your social media to make sure you're abiding
>>
>>5289233
>>5290049
Absurd statism from the same group that tried banning experimental cancer drugs cause they didn't want to spend money on anything new.

Go private and cut them out. Wpath itself says they don't follow basic global gudielines so no point in bothering with them.
>>
>>5290094
What rules do they not follow?
>>
>>5290226
WPATH says rle is counter productive for people of majority age if you use it as a pre requ. Multi year wait times are also unreasonable too and NHS doesn't abide by most of the new guidelines from WPATH 7, pharma and surgical care is also based on outdated techniques . plus, ic was endorsed for functional people of majority age.
Their gmc actually tried prosecuting doctors who tried following WPATH 7 like Dr Curtis but they had to let him go cause they couldn't get anything.

Entire thing is ridiculous, a bunch of under trained doctors with a med education far inferior to what you find in the states, basically are made goverment officers who don't have answer to evidence based global guidelines cater the state has entrenched their positions. And then they use that authority to go after doctors who do follow the global guidelines.
>>
Honestly I don't think so but hormones plus laser can do wonders senpai.

So good luck and start growing your hair out like yesterday.
>>
Your jaw does look robust. But it might look better at different angles and camera distances. Also iv seen black trans women who have big jaws in person and still kind of passed but I'm white so I think it's harder to pass to other blacks.
>>
>>5290049
>>5290094
I don't know anything about private healthcare especially for this. Do you have any trans specific links? As I said I am self medding for now but it would be good to have some sort of doctor in the loop.
>>5290372
I hear that a lot, that it's easier to pass to another race than to your own.
>>
>>5289187
Me too

Start a kissing booth you'll be rich in no time

If you'rw rich you can medically transition at will
>>
>>5291088
Ok good to know I have nice lips, that's helpful when becoming female. Shame about my jaw though.
>>
it really doesn't imo. even the bottom half of your face looks like you'll have no problems once you've got hormones.

just as long as you're okay with the exponentially increased chances of getting murked once you transition
>>
>>5291187
lol people still say that? Hopefully I won't get "murked" because I plan to stay in at least androgynous clothing until I'm sure I pass.
And thanks, this has cheered me up, there is hope for me after all.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.