[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you do it, ftms and mtfs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: Would you.jpg (214 KB, 728x1091) Image search: [Google]
Would you.jpg
214 KB, 728x1091
>>
If it worked, without hesitation
>>
No question. Even if it were a 1 in 3 shot.
>>
>>5284177
i don't read manga so i dont know what the fuck is going on in that but i'll assume it's two people swapping bodies

Yeah i'd do it

used to wish i could as a kid.
>>
File: f018.jpg (221 KB, 728x1116) Image search: [Google]
f018.jpg
221 KB, 728x1116
This is pretty brilliant manga, btw, and the only one that I've found that has FtM protagonist. Even real, genuine MtF protags are very very rare FtMs are literally unheard of.

Besides the protagonist Taichi (the other protagonist) may be MtF and the antagonist is absolutely MtF, though extremely screwed up one.
>>
>>5284375
What series is it?
>>
>>5284177
Hell yeah I would, no second thought.
>>
mtf

sure why not? I have nothing to lose.
>>
>>5284398
Reversu Gugolu seartschu, faggotu
>>
>>5284177
I don't know. It'd be nice to have a body that's biologically female, but at the same time...I wouldn't be /me/.
>>
File: b011.jpg (201 KB, 728x1136) Image search: [Google]
b011.jpg
201 KB, 728x1136
>>5284549
>>
File: ftm.png (168 KB, 358x686) Image search: [Google]
ftm.png
168 KB, 358x686
>>5284592
>>
>>5284592
Yeah, exactly. I want to change, not die.
>>
File: b012.jpg (192 KB, 728x1116) Image search: [Google]
b012.jpg
192 KB, 728x1116
>>5284600
>>
File: ftm 2.png (882 KB, 1172x940) Image search: [Google]
ftm 2.png
882 KB, 1172x940
>>5284615
>>
>>5284177
I would but the other person would have to be both down for it and have an acceptable body... I'm not gonna swap into some hambeast
>>
>>5284177
What's that manga?
>>
>>5284658
Eh, it's not hard to lose weight, as long as they weren't so fat that you'd be stuck with flappy drapes of loose skin after getting fit it'd be okay.
>>
>>5284658
This poses an interesting question: is looks or vagina more important for trans people? Would you rather have beautiful body with wrong organ or ugly body with correct (and functional) organ?
>>
>>5284177
>marube dokurou
>makube rokurou
what the FUCK
>>
>>5284696
I understand that its not hard to lose weight.. but I take care of my own body... I'm not handing over my hard work to some fat slob. I'd rather hand my body over to some one that was either on par with me or a step below/above.

>>5284708
For me I'm pretty apathetic about my genitalia... would be nice to have functioning female genital/reproductive organs but I'm far more dysphoric about my body and its structure than anything else... but I don't need a 10/10 body.. I would just like something that was on par with my current body but obviously female to any passerby.
>>
>>5284708
It depends, there's a fine line between what would be acceptable and not depending on how ugly you're talking about.

If you're talking like horribly disfigured then it seems kind pointless since either way you're going to end up with soul crushing body image issues whether it be from dysphoria or from being disfigured.

At a point it becomes a lot easier to function in society as a passable tranny than a disfigured cis woman and you can still get srs and stuff as a trans girl, though that still means no birth giving (though what's the chance of a disfigured girl finding someone to make babies with anyway?).

Though if you just mean someone conventionally unattractive, then I'd probably choose that since just like trans girls can get ffs, cis girls can also get facial surgery.

It's just one of those questions that it really impossible to know unless you're actually faced with it in real life and currently that is too far off to really matter.
>>
>>5284177
i would like to keep my penis thank you

i mean unless the vagina was functional

;~; i want babies
>>
>>5284758
The scenario in the manga that Marubu is suggesting would include a 100% functional vagina + Tetsuo's (the blonde girl's) body (and vice versa for Marube)
>>
>>5284758
and could bleed
>>
>>5284177
HELL YEAH
E
L
L

Y
E
A
H

I-If only
>>
It had me at not being fake
>>
>>5284177
Serious what manga is this?
I want to read!!!
>>
>>5285119
>>5284669
>>5284398
Spoonfed morons

http://mangafox.me/manga/yuureitou/
>>
File: to the point.png (737 KB, 1174x610) Image search: [Google]
to the point.png
737 KB, 1174x610
>>
>>5284658
Bollocks, I'd gladly switch bodies with a rather obese man if it meant getting genuine male junk! Dieting for a year or two and getting some skin removal surgery doesn't seem like more of a hassle and expense then what one needs to do as a ftm, anyway. How ever, if the guy was 600 pounds or some extreme shit like that, I might have second thought, you can end up a bit deformed at that weight... and have some serious health issues. But I'm not saying I would not consider it at all anyway...
>>
File: my face when rape.png (673 KB, 554x980) Image search: [Google]
my face when rape.png
673 KB, 554x980
>>5285262
>>
>>5284177
Tbh no, I all ready pass.
>>
>>5285300
Buggest draw would obviously be perfectly functional sex organs (and also functional uterus if you're mtf) and not chance at better passing.
>>
>>5284177
Yes, I would commit heinous crime against humanity if it meant I could be real. If modern medicine didn't exist I would probably be some kind of cult leader and go on a crusade eating ovaries or something.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.