[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay faggots Just imagine your 17 year old getting his ass g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hello in Argentinian.jpg (53 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
hello in Argentinian.jpg
53 KB, 800x450
Okay faggots
Just imagine your 17 year old getting his ass grabbed by an 18 year old and it getting posted on YouTube for hungry pædos to see
By your 17 year old.

And you can see this, his grandparents can see this, his aunts and uncles can see this.

What have you gays done to this world?
https://youtu.be/1kxtSgslT2s
>>
>paedos
>interested in 17 years old

they might as well fuck their grandfathers.
>>
they're both hideous. i don't care what happens to them.
>What have you gays done to this world?
yeah like sharon stone's grandparents were thrilled to see her flash her pussy in front of millions of people
>>
Age of consent is 15 here.
>>
>>5283549
I thought he was gonna tell me how to clean my jock straps properly...
>>
>>5283549
>implying you aren't the gay grabbing his ass
>>
>>5283549
i love how you know how old they are even though it doesn't say it in the video
>>
>>5286949
It's 16 in most of the developed world too.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.