[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being trans, I don't want to want this :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
How do I stop being trans, I don't want to want this :(
>>
serious bump, I'm too old to transition and I'm starting to go bald
>>
>>5283234

1.Transition NOW

2.Learn to live with it, do other things to occupy your mind and time to the fullest(Join Greenpeace or move to China,etc).

3.Suicide.

Those are you options senpai, have fun. It nevers goes away, if it does you were never really trans, congrats.
>>
>>5283242
>1.Transition NOW
>2.Learn to live with it, do other things to occupy your mind and time to the fullest(Join Greenpeace or move to China,etc).

Why not both?
>>
>>5283249
I'd become a hon, I have a huge brow and forehead, receeding hairline et.c. and I'm already in my mid 20's.
I don't want to be some kind of a frankenstein freak
>>
>>5283234
>>5283254

Start taking hormones but don't transition then. You will feel much better.
>>
You can't. You can never escape.

Take this from someone who transitioned successfully and passes and is cute. I still hate everything and want to kill myself. Fuck gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5283280
serious, will that help?
>>
>>5283289

I have heard from some people on here that just taking hormones made them feel better, but it could have been a placebo.
>>
>>5283301
what about when the hormones start having an effect then, how do you keep on "being male" with wide hips and tits?
>>
>>5283306
>wide hips
Lmao you'll be lucky

>tits
Baggier tshirts, but desu you probably won't get more than an A cup
>>
>>5283316
I already have wide hips for a man, small feet too for that part but my face is all fucked, this makes it impossible for me to pass
>>
>>5283306

I don't know much about the physical effects, but you could live androgynously. You could identify fully male, fully female, or anything in between as you like. You have a unique personality, and your sex is probably a very small part of what makes you, you. :)
>>
>>5283348
anyhow I got an appointment at the trans clinic so I'll see what they say there about all this, I just don't want to give in just like that :/
>>
mid 20s is not too old. but obviously you're only going to get older and more masculine without hormones. your dysphoria isnt going anywhere and you either deal with it now or when you hit 40 and have no idea why you didn't try when you actually had a semblance of a chance. also, its real easy to let dysphoria convince you that you're ugliest manliest unpassable piece of shit in the world.
>>
>>5283289

It does. I don't feel quite as badly looking in the mirror. I'm not as negative in outlook.
>>
>>5283330
Save for ffs
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.