[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are transgirls on this very board that actually defend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 23
File: KxZ0NHx.jpg (119 KB, 776x538) Image search: [Google]
KxZ0NHx.jpg
119 KB, 776x538
>There are transgirls on this very board that actually defend this fetishbait character made specifically for chasers

I thought a lot of you were smarter than that.
>>
>>5282077
>defending straight transwomen
Not even once.
>>
File: 0849532.png (537 KB, 595x595) Image search: [Google]
0849532.png
537 KB, 595x595
>3,000 pages
is this worth getting into at all
>>
what if i'm a fetishbait character made specifically for chasers
>>
>>5282209
no, it's not worth getting into at all, no matter where you start
>>
File: dating pool explained.png (15 KB, 707x600) Image search: [Google]
dating pool explained.png
15 KB, 707x600
>>5282077

>chasers

No matter what you do, as long as you are honest about being trans (the only ethical thing to do) you will -never- get a straight boyfriend. Ever. No 100% straight man would be willing to have sex with even the best looking post-op tranny in the world, because they were born a man - which is a turn-off for any 100% straight guy. The term "tranny chaser" is fucking retarded, and perpetuated by idiotic, delusional fucks who think they actually could ever get a straight guy. We are not natural women - and never will be - you have to accept this or you'll never get laid, ever. Any man who has fucked an MtF knowingly has at least some homosexual tendencies.
>>
>>5282391
That's a qt fauxfem tho
>>
>>5282383
omg i was about to say the same thing@!
>>
File: 1372968220117.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1372968220117.png
367 KB, 800x800
>>5282458
>tfw you'll never get a husband
>>
>>5282458
>No, he's not a real Scotsman
The post
The movie
The game
Coming to Anon at all fucking times in every thread forever.
>>
is there a word for this kind of feel good crap that only "allies" like?
>>
>>5282536
yeah, it's called populism
>>
>>5282536
propaganda
>>
>>5282458
Internalized homophobia much?
>>
>>5282569
We may or may not agree with that anon or his tone, but how is that confirmed homophobia?
>>
>>5282077
Yeah I suppose if the other character was a female chaser this little comic wouldn't be such a problem.

Transbians not even once.
>>
>>5282580
I'd threaten to cut you, but you'll probably cut yourself if I wait a few minutes.
>>
>>5282458
Nothing wrong with fucking bi men
>>
>>5282591
>but you'll probably cut yourself if I wait a few minutes
Why would I cut myself? I'm not transbian. lol
>>
>>5282620
>implying transbians are the cutters
It's the straight MtFs that act like they have any value as a human being, then run off to cut themselves when guys remind them that they're subhuman filth. Transbians always have each other, after all.
>>
File: moonbeam-city-1.jpg (37 KB, 636x354) Image search: [Google]
moonbeam-city-1.jpg
37 KB, 636x354
>>5282617
Finally some reasonable compromise.
>>
>>5282617

I'm not saying that there is. I simply am stating that no 100% straight guy would ever fuck someone who used to be a man, and that my fellow trannies need to stop being idiots and ignoring the only group of people who could possibly be interested in them.

>>5282504

"no real scotsman" logical fallacy does not apply to my statement. 100% straight man = only willing to have sex with biological females. Anything else = homosexual tendencies of some sort.
>>
>>5282569

I don't have internalized homophobia - I'm a bisexual tranny for fucks sake. I'm just realistic and realize that if you're a man and you're willing to have sex with a transwoman, you're not 100% straight, because you are fucking someone who was born male. You could be 99% straight, you could be 1% straight, but you're certainly not 100% straight if you are a man who is willing to fuck a tranny. I think trannies need to stop labeling people who are attracted to them "tranny chasers" and realize that straight men will always reject them, unless they are "straight" i.e. having homosexual tendencies.
>>
File: Jamie-i-D-300x300.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Jamie-i-D-300x300.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>5282458
LOL The words of the clueless. Sorry dude, but after SRS, there isn't much difference other than bone structure.

>>5282694
>>5282712
You'd be surprised how many men in a permissive environment will have sex with another guy, let along a guy in a dress who looks like a girl.
>>
>>5282536
didn't realize i was the target audience because i'm not a fan
>>
>>5282458
>No 100% straight man would be willing to have sex with even the best looking post-op tranny in the world, because they were born a man - which is a turn-off for any 100% straight guy.

I don't believe any straight person would automatically turn down a potential partner just because he or she is trans.

I think everyone is either straight or gay, and how they explore their sexual preference is up to them. I believe everyone has the ability to open themselves up to experimentation. I don't think experimentation changes your sexual preference, though. I don't believe sexual preference (gay or straight) can be changed (at least not yet).

I think that's why we have so many genders and preferences, because for some people, "bi" is too vague.
>>
File: 1448115314566.png (345 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
1448115314566.png
345 KB, 750x740
>>5282077
I never cared for the actual webcomic and I'd feel nothing if it disappeared but I have had a lot of good laughs from the spoofs and goofs people have done with it
>>
File: 1232333311146547.jpg (129 KB, 776x704) Image search: [Google]
1232333311146547.jpg
129 KB, 776x704
>>5282077
>>
>>5283036
>LOL The words of the clueless. Sorry dude, but after SRS, there isn't much difference other than bone structure.

LOL The words of denial. Sorry dude, but after SRS, there isn't much difference other than bone structure and the unchangeable fact that you were born a man - which will drive away any 100% straight man.
>>
>>5287695
There actually are a lot of very noticeable differences other than bone structure and being a man. Seriously, look up post-op trans vaginas, they do not look like the real thing. I don't know where this myth came from.
>>
>>5287772
The quality of SRS itself can vary tremendously
>>
>>5287695
Neovag is shit. Just come to terms with your shit life, hon.
>>
File: 1433574042011.gif (2 MB, 366x311) Image search: [Google]
1433574042011.gif
2 MB, 366x311
>>5282617
ayy listen to this person
>>
>>5287772
>>5287868

You retards are responding to the wrong tranny.

t. non-op tranny who started over 7 years ago, already knew these things and reminds people of them all the time

Aww snap, nigga called me a hon! Someone call an ambulance, I just got BURRRNNNEEDDDDD.
>>
>>5283122

>I don't believe any straight person would automatically turn down a potential partner just because he or she is trans.

Here is where you are wrong. Straightness, by definition, takes place between a biological man and a biological woman. Anything else is not straight, but either bisexual or homosexual.
>>
>>5282458
You're literally retarded. Kill yourself.
>>
>>5289422

Nice counterargument, mad props yo.
>>
Look, all I want is a girl I can make cry because I squeezed her penis and demanded her to tell me what that is, and then told her good girls aren't supposed to have these and she needs to be punished.
All I want is a girl whose ass I can spank red and fuck it while pulling her hair back making her say she's sorry for being a tranny freak who likes pain, and have her make dog noises like the bitch she is while twisting and groping at her nubby breasts.
All I want is a girl who will promise, while choking on my dick, that she'll make up for her sorry body with more surgery and more hormones to get some proper breasts and ass and dick sucking lips and starting a regimen of ass eating and harapan and cbt.
All I want is a girl who will only get SRS as the final step to her masochist bimbo realization, then be properly collared as my painslut puppy bitch, who lives in my house and doesn't mind that her master has other pets because her master gets what he wants and it's not like she can make him babies anyway.

Is all of that SO WRONG???
>>
>>5289427

I know some other trannies who would love that shit, don't lose hope man.
>>
>>5282077
But as a trans girl I like it to
How does it not pander to us as well when Martin is a Mary Sue boyfriend
>>
>>5282712
I was not born male. I was assigned male. Kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>5282694
> 100% straight man = only willing to have sex with biological (here you imply natal) females.

Or was it "exclusively sexually attracted to women?" Yeah, actually. I think that was the one.

Because your nonsense definition implies a lot more straightness from men having sex with FtMs than is warranted.
>>
>>5289425
do you make some academic counterargument when someone spreads shit on their faces and yells "I'M A CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FROM PENISBREATH, IOWA"? So why the fuck would I do same here?
>>
>>5289454
Hey, hey, HEY! Penisbreatheans have spent generations crafting some of the most exceptional cheesecakes, and are respected all over the Midwest for their efforts to bring them to life against God's law. The least you can do is show some courtesy to their artisanry, you shitlord.
>>
>>5289446
Kek. If you have XY instead of XX chromosomes, congratulations, you were born male. Not assigned male - born male, you poor, sad, delusional creature.
>>
>>5289448

You're grasping at straws. I assumed at least a little intelligence on the part of the reader, but I guess I was mistaken to do so.

So let me spell it out for you. Only CIS FEMALES. Not transmen, not transwomen, not anything but CIS FEMALES are fucked by straight men.
>>
>>5289454

That's the thing though, I didn't spew out a bunch of random bullshit. I laid out a bunch of points, which you didn't like, because for you they are inconvenient truths. If you think I am wrong, then at least come up with some sort of argument rather than the nonsense you just spewed out.
>>
>>5289427
>this entire post
>>
>>5289454

I know you're bad at thinking so I'm going to go ahead and spell it out more for you. Unless you actually come up with some counterpoints, you have done nothing whatsoever to shoot down my argument. If what I say is such bullshit, you'd be able to come up with something to say against it instead of going "HMMPH you are wrong because I don't like what you said! I don't like it, so therefore you said random strings of words with no meaning! I am a mature and rational adult who tells other people to kill themselves!"

I'd tell you to kill yourself but it'd probably be more cruel to let you live.
>>
>>5289513
Sorry, Anon, I'm not actually mind-merged with you, so things you neither stated nor implied are challenging to know, especially since our opinions on what constitutes straight are clearly quite different.

My (100%) heterosexual is someone exclusively attracted to members of the opposite gender. Yours, it turns out, is people exclusively having sex with cis members of the opposite sex.

I think your definition is a lot less useful as a predictor of sexual preferences, but clearly it works for you. Thankfully, I don't have to accept your personal definition as my own, or presume it to be the common definition, given it isn't so.
>>
File: 109.jpg (3 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
109.jpg
3 MB, 4320x3240
>>5282458
I've been strait all my life. When I was in the Navy we hit port in Thailand. My mates and I went out to the pubs and to hit up some strip clubs. First time I ever saw a trans, fell in love. I find males masculine or feminine sexually repulsive, but ever since Thailand I miss that extra equipment in the bedroom. <pic related --- In the Navy
>>
>>5289600
>being a west-coast sailor
You are one lucky sunovabitch. I got stuck on the east coast, and trips to the Gulf aren't nearly as fun.

t. FC3 w/ extra equipment
>>
>>5289559

Actually, this just means you are delusional. The definition of straight (I didn't make it) is cis men who are into cis women or vice versa. Gender can legally be changed, but not biologically. Define straight any way you want - the fact remains that nobody will be into you unless they're not only attracted to you, but also okay with being with someone who was born male - which in and of itself is at least a minor homosexual tendency. Chase straight guys all you want, but the one you end up with will be at least a little homo, whether either of you admits it or not. There are many non-homophobic (and homophobic) straight guys out there who would never get with a tranny. These are the real straight guys, and we will never have them.
>>
>>5289639
I made sure I got a home port choice in San Diego because most of the places I wanted to visit were west. GM3
>>
>>5289446
nigga, stop spreading your shemale delusions. HRT and all that estrogen is probably making you act all dumb and emotional. Face the facts like a man. What did you have between your legs when you were born? Did you have, by any chance, a dick? What about your 23rd pair of chromosomes? Was it, again, by any chance, XY? Congratulations, you are, biologically, a male. Nobody cares how hard it is for you to accept it or how much you try to mutilate yourself, you will forever stay a male.

>inb4 IM A SPESHUL SNOWFLAEK! I HAVE XXXXXYXYXYXY CHROMOSOME!
Basic biology, you can have XXXXXX kind of mutated chromosomes, but as long as there is AT LEAST ONE Y chromosome, you are a dude. If you are a "dude" with an XX chromosome, then you are infertile. Also, that shit happens so rarely, that it only deserves to be called a mutation and a biological fuck up. If you are a dude with a "unique" chromosome, then yeah, you are a fuck up. Kill yourself.

By the way, "normal", by definition, can be considered an action/state/whatever, that 50+1% of the population have/do. Shemales make barely a single percent of our current population. Transgenderism, mental illnesses, retarded fetishes, retarded orientations and LGBT shit by itself is not "normal" and it will never be. Have fun and hang yourself, because if there will ever be a single person who will "like" you, it will most definitely be only because youre a freak of nature and that person just wants to fulfill his/her sick fetishist desires...
>>
>>5289600
Protip: you're not straight. Especially since you liked the fact that she had a dick. You are bisexual, leaning towards the feminine.
>>
>>5289669

Mah nigga! You deserve a medal, glad someone is backing me up on this shit.
>>
>>5289693
transfags need to get back in line from time to time. Im really starting to hate all that bullshit "trans-culture".
>>
>>5289668
>GM3
My comrade of combat systems descent
>>
File: 1295505032091.jpg (80 KB, 455x476) Image search: [Google]
1295505032091.jpg
80 KB, 455x476
>>5289678
Never spent time thinking about it. I certainly Identify as a masculine, strait, white, male. I'm not attracted to anyone who isn't entirely visually female. The the outlandish exception of course is the presence of an exclusively male body part. I haven't been able to reconcile this new personal development with my repulsion to most things homosexual.
>>
>>5289700

Its all the new trannies, from the past few years or so, when it became a fad. The ones who started 5-8 years ago like me tend to be more realistic.
>>
>>5289600
No offense but you do kinda have that typical gay face. My gaydar instantly broke when I opened that pic.
>>
>>5289520
That's the thing though, you didn't. You're just spewing random nonsense bullshit.
>>
>>5289662
Nah, you're the one with delusions. I've got a pretty clear line of sight to an accepted definition of heterosexual, and it never mentions "cis" anything.

Doesn't fucking matter how much you want to protect your precious sexuality. You have sexual preferences that don't (or do) include trans people? Cool. There are plenty of other people with the same sexuality that do (or don't). You do you, but maybe try to quit telling everyone else how to do them.
>>
>>5289539
You cherish cruelty. Goodbye.
>>
>>5289718
You never have to tell anyone you're bi, but liking that penis does rule out the possibility of you being 100% straight. You can be bi and only into females as well as females with dicks, but if youre 100% straight you can't be into dicks at all.
>>
>>5289669
confuses "rate of occurance" with virtue... lmao
>>
>>5289742
Aww poor thing couldn't think of any counterarguments. It's ok, smarter people than you have already tried (and failed)
>>
File: Snapshot_20151116_1.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20151116_1.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>5289732
Everyone sort of looks gay in the Navy. Grooming standards are high. Out now. Regrew my beard <---
>>
>>5289722
well, then im happy that at least not all trannies are delusional.

>>5289755
the only way to truly define "normal" behavior in a society is to get to know the existing precedents, principles, tendencies and calculate the overall behavioral statistics and occurrences. Rate of occurrence literally defines whats normal in a modern society. If a larger percentage of people do it, then its normal. Virtue has nothing to do in terms of normalizing tranny cries and virtue, by default, is not a trait that most humans have, so i wouldnt exactly call it "normal".
>>
why are trannies often blind to biological reality they somehow believe they are not part of?
>>
>>5289754
even if the most important traits visually identify the subject of my admiration as female?
>>
>>5289755
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normality_(behavior)

Virtue has absolutely nothing to do in describing whats normal. Its too subjective and varies by person. Rate of occurrence is, currently, the most accurate way to describe what is normal in a modern society. Sorry to disappoint you, femboi.
>>
>>5289732
i wouldn't be surprised if he turned a tranny himself
>>
>>5289722
>Uncle Tomming for /pol/fags
please stop
>>
>>5282458
As a bi dude, I kinda agree. I get why it would be weird for straight guys, but I'd have fucked you as either gender if I actually like you, so what does it matter what you had.
>>
File: 1299960731008.gif (996 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1299960731008.gif
996 KB, 320x320
>>5289841
I'm 6'7" 280 lbs and very much enjoy being manly probably not going to happen.
>>
>>5283036
If a MtF were honest, plenty of straight guys might bang then if they were post-op, but very few would stay in a relationship. Most straight men want a mother to their children and to not have all the complications that go along with dating a transsexual.
>>
>>5289885
im gonna add to your point

think about it, what other sane bi/"straight" male would want to present a tranny to their parents as their potential bride? Someone, who he/she will spend the rest of their lives with? Nobody wants to live forever with some schizo. Imagine the disappointment of your whole family (>inb4 "they dont matter!", oh they do, they really do. Family is all you really have in this world, you like it or not). If i had to share a dinner table with some shemale crossdresser with gender dysphoria, who thinks that he is a woman in a mans body, i'd probably hang myself immediately. What a fuck up.
>>
>>5289920
Family is important, but family is also what you make it.
>>
>>5289499
Except that they know there are 30 plus genes needed to make a person male or female, and the SRY gene is sometimes ignored.
>>
>>5289920
> (>inb4 "they dont matter!", oh they do, they really do. Family is all you really have in this world, you like it or not)

They can be, they don't have to be. Family to me are the people I choose to be my family. Blood isn't at all important to me where the most important people in my life are concerned. If you're enough of a pussy to let biological relations dictate who you love I seriously pity you.

>If i had to share a dinner table with some shemale crossdresser with gender dysphoria, who thinks that he is a woman in a mans body, i'd probably hang myself immediately. What a fuck up.

Yeah, that screams 'I'm not insecure at all' for sure. Be your own fucking man (or whatever you are).
>>
>>5289920
This
Guys only buttfuck trannies because of their need to fulfill their fetishistic desires, nothing more. After sex, all partners will run the fuck away from you guys. Its a simple pump n' dump. Nobody really wants a real relationship with a FtM or MtF. Dem niggas are also too unstable.

>>5289933
>>5289939
you cant create a traditional family with a tranny. You cant spread your genes. Most moms and dads want their own child and dont want to adopt some Tyrone's spawn.
>>
>>5289939
Fucking THIS. My siblings are the best examples I have:

First there's my half-brother. Even though we were created by the same man, we can't stand each other and just don't consider each other family.

Then you have my sister, who is of no blood relation to me. We're sisters, though, and nobody in our family has ever used "step" to describe our relationship.
>>
>>5289960
>you cant create a traditional family with a tranny. You cant spread your genes. Most moms and dads want their own child and dont want to adopt some Tyrone's spawn.
There are barren cis women
>>
>>5289939
>not wanting to marry a delusional shemale = insecure

lol k
>>
>>5289669
>but as long as there is AT LEAST ONE Y chromosome, you are a dude.
Wrong!!! The SRY gene can be ignored. It doesn't guarntee somebody will be male, and the lack of it doesn't guarantee somebody will be female. There is a gene that if you have two copies of it, you will be female. There is another gene that if you have two copies of it you will be male. Also there are many points during development when the development path currently being taken can switch to the other path.
>>
>>5289960
>you cant create a traditional family with a tranny. You cant spread your genes. Most moms and dads want their own child and dont want to adopt some Tyrone's spawn.

So that's your reason for using derogatory terms when addressing trans women? No way you could stay civilized when discussing those things.

Sure, the whole 'passing on your genes' thing seems important to many people, but to be honest, adoption rates aren't exactly dropping from what I can see. I'm sure there's quite a lot more straight guys that would be willing to adopt.
>>
>>5289966
>There are barren cis women
6% of all people are sterile.
>>
>>5289988
It's interesting that adoption rates are holding steady, since the current reproductive generation (Millenials/Gen Y) has the lowest birth rate of any generation in US history.
>>
>>5289988
>I'm sure there's quite a lot more straight guys that would be willing to adopt than you'd think.

oops, fix'd
>>
>>5289960
>you cant create a traditional family with a tranny

Surrogate mothers...
>>
>fetishbait

Man, OP's tinfoil hat is really polished today.
>>
File: 34590.png (604 KB, 800x1760) Image search: [Google]
34590.png
604 KB, 800x1760
>>
File: 1433447998590.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1433447998590.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>5290024
You forgot your pic, but I got you covered senpai
>>
>>5290040
ty man, I owe you one.

Why do people obsess over a webcomic that pulls literally zero weight. It's just a fictional opinion piece that may or may not represent reality.

Y'all are memeing too hard.

>muh fetishbait

I haven't once felt that she was fetishbait. I mean heck, the author didn't even dare to mention what was in her pants after fans asked, and even goes to the length of muting discussion about it on his private forum dedicated to the webcomic. (Source: Myself)

So yeah, this shit is not fetishbait. It's just a webcomic. Y'all should stop memeing so hard fellers.
>>
>>5289979
>source: LBGTBBQ library of jewish articles
sure thing f.a.m
bottom line is, XY = male, XX = female, anything in between and "unique" = genetic and biological fuck up. These things should be medically treated and not tolerated in a modern society.
>>5289966
they can be sterile too you know
>>5289988
live the way you want and do what you want, but don't expect to be respected and accepted just because you are different from the norm and just because some hipster liberals are shouting bullshit in the streets. If you truly want to be equal, then prove your worth through your deeds and not your "m-muh transbianism is okay".
>>5290012
bisex dude + shemale = ? Surrogate mother doesnt carry both of those guys' genes. You cant mix two dudes' sperm and somehow make a "mixed kid". Also, the kid will still hold genetic relations to the surrogate mother so...
>>
>>5290056
Source for not being tolerated in modern society? Except your feels.

Also:
>Don't expect me to respect you
>Respect my opinion

You live in absolute oblivion. It must be great being you.
>>
>>5290056
>live the way you want and do what you want, but don't expect to be respected and accepted just because you are different from the norm and just because some hipster liberals are shouting bullshit in the streets. If you truly want to be equal, then prove your worth through your deeds and not your "m-muh transbianism is okay".

How the hell would I prove anything to you on 4chan of all places. There is such a thing as basic decency, no idea if you've ever heard of it but going around insulting entire groups of people isn't exactly the definition of that term. Just saying. Don't be surprised if people are unwilling to take your arguments seriously if most of what you're doing is insulting them.
>>
File: 1448467416850.png (572 KB, 2008x2226) Image search: [Google]
1448467416850.png
572 KB, 2008x2226
>ITT: /lgbt/ reveals its ties to tumblr
>>
>>5283036
Nice bait, but srs is not advanced enough to make a passable vagoo/benis. They all look like a bloody fucking mess.
>>
>>5289878
you have soft features, girl
>>
>>5290087
As far as I'm concerned, 4chan is just a place where there exists some semblance of a no-nonsense policy when it comes to discussing things.

But the amount of alpha mongrels that like shouting the loudest when it comes to these topics is ridiculous.

>Trans people aren't as bad as you make them out to be
>Bag doo dumblr fagged :^)
>>
>>5290130
it goes both ways though
>i dont think trans folk are as good as you make them out to be
>bigot! kill yourself!
>youre just an insecure chaser/hon ;^)
>oh em gee, ur, like, sooo close minded! ugh :(
>>
>>5290152
It goes both ways. But the other way is the one that goes to tumblr. The retards that move around here are generally just sweaty stormtrolls that are looking for something to get angry about.

Which can be amusing. But making fun of trans people seems pointless. You're beating a dead horse, man. Trans folk aren't the brightest star on the minority sky, but they're not like...

Retards

Or Niggers.
>>
>>5290175
well, i cant speak for everyone here, but yeah, i kind of do get in here to troll some of you. And i do mainly browse /pol/, but it's still funny how some people here take this board too seriously. I laugh at the HABBEDING threads on /pol/ and i hope some of you can laugh at my bait here and there, too. I dont mean to upset any of you. Shit, im probably from another side of the globe anyway and we wont ever really meet up, so who cares? Still, i just like to shitpost a little sometimes. Stop taking this site seriously and have some lols. I laugh at the yurop migrant situation, but i think it will get too serious too soon. I dont want to get my asshole stretched by some Syrian refugee... Help me pls.
>>
>>5290218
Thing is, this board by now is made up mostly by bait threads/posts. I get that it might be funny to shit all over this board if you're a /pol/ goer but this board is practically a corpse by now, when it once was a haven for those who aren't willing to join the tumbrl hivemind or whatever.
>>
>>5290218
This is the 4chan version of special snowflake policy. You are just one of many that doesn't like serious discussion. You'll probably never leave, but maybe one day realize how retarded what you're doing is.
>>
>>5290056
>Surrogate mother doesnt carry both of those guys' genes.
So, make two kids, each one carrying the genetic material from a dad.

BTW: In mice they've already taken the genetic material from a sperm, and substituted it in for the genetic material in an egg, and then fertilized it. It isn't very good yet, but time will likely improve things.
>>
>>5290088
Only comment I've ever gotten is I never have that post period taste.

You would be surprised at how much natal female vaginae differ. Some are very simple, and I'd bet you'd call them a SRS vagina when they are real. Some are even distorted and lopsided, and look gross. Actually on average the newer SRS vaginae I've seen look fairly middle of the road normal except for the scars, and often they go way over the years.

BTW, this is from my experience as a former lesbian transwoman escort.
>>
File: 1404678614549.jpg (30 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
1404678614549.jpg
30 KB, 203x345
>>5282077
I don't, that entire comic is dogshit
>>
>>5289827

Yes. A penis is anything but female. Even if the rest of them has to be female, visually, that still makes you bi - albeit just a notch under straight. You pretty much are straight, but liking girldick moves you a little bit farther down the scale.
>>
>>5289863

That's not what I'm doing. There is a very obvious difference in imageboard tranny culture between then and now - same with how the new trannies behave versus the old ones. The new wave of trannies makes us all look bad.

There never used to be this many new trannies, this often. This leads me to believe many of you are transitioning for the wrong reasons - which would certainly explain some of your behavior.
>>
>>5289960

>Dem niggas are also too unstable

This is why I hate the new trannies - and evidence of how they make us look bad.
>>
>>5289427
I was interested in the entire thing until it turned into polygamist propaganda.

Trans woman here.
>>
>>5282458
This one gets it.
>>
>>5293101
Yeah I don't know if he's serious or not, but for all that stuff about chasers most mtfs are huge masochists and would love all that shit.
>>
>>5293257
>most mtfs are huge masochists and would love all that shit.
guilty as charged
>>
>>5289748

All you've done is move the goalposts - your definition of heterosexuality is one which panders to your delusions. I'm a bisexual tranny myself - there is no protecting my sexuality here. No need. Your definition of heterosexuality does nothing to change the fact that any man who knows you are a tranny and still sleeps with you has homosexual tendencies.

het·er·o·sex·u·al·i·ty
[hèttərō sekshoo állətee]
NOUN
sexual desire or sexual relations between people of opposite sexes

>opposite sexes

not

>opposite chosen genders
>>
>>5291711
>no true trannie

Shit, it's like you've got one setting.
>>
>>5293262
I don't know if I'm like other chasers on this, but when I think transgirls should keep their junk, it's not out of some desire to get pegged. It's just, they talk about how much it makes them uncomfortable, and that just triggers my bully senses, and I want to force one to grab her junk and apologize for her body to me, like pointlessly fapping her hormone-weakened dick so it's flopping about half-chub at best. Or maybe I just sit her in my lap and squeeze her balls hard so she's convulsing and squirming and crying all under me, and I still keep going.

It's not about any sexual gratification, it's watching you suffer in cute ways for it, make you focus on what makes you uncomfortable. I'm just fucked up like that, I guess. I'm still into the normal sadistic stuff, but transgirls have an interesting angle to exploit.
>>
>>5293375
Wow, you're a shining example of why I'm glad I don't date guys.
>>
>>5293304
>Heterosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between persons of opposite sex or gender.

We could be here all week stealing other peoples' words.

Do you really believe that a man must be willing to have sex with another man to be knowingly attracted to you?
>>
>>5293380
Sadism's beyond sexes, honey. Guarantee some girls want to do this too.
>>
>>5293375
this is turning me on a lot desu
>>
>>5293395
Jesus, I think I'm gonna go start hanging out in /acegen/ from now on.
>>
File: 30985.png (171 KB, 458x373) Image search: [Google]
30985.png
171 KB, 458x373
Would you, /lgbt/ ? ?
>>
>>5293384

Are you stupid or something? Haha who am I kidding.

Having minor homosexual tendencies =/= automatically willing to have sex with any member of the same sex. I said that any man willing to knowingly fuck a tranny has at the very least minor homosexual tendencies, otherwise the simple knowledge of them being born a man would be too great a turnoff. Just because you change your gender and look female, does not make you a normal woman. There is nothing wrong with that, or with the fact that anyone who is into us has minor homosexual tendencies at the very least.
>>
File: 3344.jpg (49 KB, 402x348) Image search: [Google]
3344.jpg
49 KB, 402x348
>>5293375
>I want to force one to grab her junk and apologize for her body to me, like pointlessly fapping her hormone-weakened dick
>I just sit her in my lap and squeeze her balls hard so she's convulsing and squirming and crying all under me, and I still keep going.
y-you're sick and twisted.
>>
>>5293592
And?
>>
>>5293434
She's straight, so the only thing she really deserves is being knocked the fuck out.
>>
>>5293680
i'd only put my fist on her butt desu
>>
>>5293375
that.... got me kinda hot. god dammit. why internet.
>>
>>5289960
i've been in a relationship with a MtF for 5 years now. yes, she's unstable. i can deal with it though because i grew up with 5 women that were all batshit insane. not all guys will run away, but the normal ones definitely will.
>>
>>5293375
It is about sexual gratification. The way you described it implies a sadistic fetishism. Either that or you're a legitimate sociopath.

This is why I despise chasers.
>>
>>5282077
This fucker gets $10,000 a month, that's $50,000 a year, and draw his shitty comic on a $2000 Cintiq 24HD, one of the best graphics tablets on the market.
Let that sink in.

Why do good things happen to bad people?
>>
>>5296279
>$10000 a month
>$50000 a year
Where the fuck did you learn math?
>>
>>5282209
No. The only people that read it started reading it ages ago and were never able to stop. Don't do this to yourself please.
>>
File: 1425947973970.jpg (142 KB, 1012x712) Image search: [Google]
1425947973970.jpg
142 KB, 1012x712
>>5289600
>in the navy
>>
>>5290457
>4chan
>serious discussion
nah m8, i've yet to see a troll free thread anywhere on 4chan
>>
>>5296350
lmao
>>
File: 100000_dead_in_mecca_nuke.jpg (190 KB, 967x1450) Image search: [Google]
100000_dead_in_mecca_nuke.jpg
190 KB, 967x1450
>>5289446
>>
>>5282077
disgusting, get some psychiatric help and meds.
>>
>>5295972
>implying you can't have sexual gratification and a relationship with someone at the same time
>>
>>5297450
>that filename
ya Allah, you will will pay for your joking Zionist.
>>
>>5293401
dont let the door hit you on that flat ass of yours on the way out :)
>>
>>5282077
Transgenders are a living fetish, it's what they deserve.
>>
>>5282458
That's because it's literally gay as fuck, if you find a "straight" boyfriend who "doesn't care" about your "feminine dick" then he is absolutely a closet homo.

I don't understand why trans make such a big fucking deal our of men who want trans specifically, don't you want men specifically? Don't you want someone who likes you for exactly what you are instead if what you're pretending to be? Trans are under so much delusion it's fucking insane, no wonder people call it a mental disorder.
>>
So "chasers" are people who go after trans people, but trans people hate chasers because they feel they're jusy fetishizing them. Seems kinda stupid if Im understanding correctly?
>>
>>5302618
>be trans, hate that, hate having penis
>'hey I find it so attractive that you're kinda a dude and have a dick, this is why I'm attracted to you, not actually as a woman'
Do the math.
>>
>>5302636
Still seems dumb. I hate the people who like me, i want a man who likes women even though I'm not one, and ill get angry when he dosent accept me
>>
>>5302618
Not every guy (let's face it, there are not many real women who are into trannies) who goes after trans people is a chaser in its true sense because there are many insecure/overbearing/sociopath dudes with savior complex who get off to helping helpless desperate shy trannies unless he specifically targets trannies only because he wants to fulfill his shemale fetish.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.