[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horrible TERF conservative jerkboat here. I just wanted to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 20
File: gendermap.jpg (261 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
gendermap.jpg
261 KB, 2000x2000
Horrible TERF conservative jerkboat here. I just wanted to take a moment to explain my position, one that I feel is widely shared amongst my fellow jerks.

My view is that transsexualism is its own gender. In other words, transsexuals are the sex they were born as and they're not the one they want to be, but their gender expression still makes them something different, something in-between, by comparison to the majority of their biological sex.

Pic related, this is my all-inclusive gender map that plots out the position of transsexuals in relation to the other genders. Everyone [who isn't intersex, obviously] falls somewhere on this chart.

I also want to make the point that this map details six distinct genders, you cannot "become" one of them, you simply are this way or you are not. What makes you one gender or another is up for debate, I'm just dealing with the end-result here.

This is really the only way I can see for this argument to be resolved peacefully and rationally. It acknowledges the existence and validity of transpeople without attempting to distort or erase the hard fact of humans being divided by two biological sexes.
>>
>>5281332
Tldr
>>
File: 1429352463067.gif (502 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
1429352463067.gif
502 KB, 500x235
>>5281332
>>
I mean, that's basically physical reality. I don't think anyone could reasonably argue against that without being a nutcase

I do however believe that trans people should be able to integrate into their desired gender role in society, instead of being shut off as weird outcasts
>>
>>5281332
You... belong to a branch of feminism devoted to the dismantling of genders as the root cause of inequality, and you've constructed four more that help to reinforce the two you set out to do away with?

Well, I knew the day would come that I'd want for a "my head is full of fuck" reaction image. it's on me for failing to save it.
>>
File: frill-neck run.webm (954 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
frill-neck run.webm
954 KB, 700x394
Great thread/blog post. Time to go back to shitposting.
>>
File: my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg (13 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg
13 KB, 268x268
>>5281380
I got you covered, mate
>>
>>5281391
Thanks, chum.
>>
I think trying to define gender terms that cover everything is kind of a waste of time, any model you can come up with will always have holes that it doesn't really cover, or at least there will be certain situations in which it doesn't make sense. I think we should realize that our perception and assignment of gender is basically a social construct. There are various aspects and characteristics of being male or female, and it's certainly possible for someone to be classified as male by one definition and female by another. There's a lot of debate over whether one is a "real" woman, but really in that sort of situation we should step back and think about not only WHAT criteria we're using to define woman, but WHY they're relevant in that instance. (And obviously, if they're NOT relevant in that instance, we should use a different definition.)
>>
where the fuck are intersex people?
>>
>>5281366
Why?
>>
File: Laughing seal.jpg (42 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
Laughing seal.jpg
42 KB, 500x437
>>5281332
>MtF
>Apparently female
>>
>>5281436
because trans people deserve a chance to be happy just like anyone else
>>
>>5281332
>TERF
>conservative
>pick none
This is more or less the intuitive model used by everyone ever in human history and culture.

Well... until five minutes ago when gender studies feminist needed a job at buzzfeed. Now we have 473 infographics and still no otherkin health coverage.
>>
>>5281332
Well that's all well and good and all, but then I don't see anyone complaining about masculine/androgynous females invading female-only spaces.

I agree with you, I just think for simplicity's sake and so every business doesn't have to invest in four extra bathrooms that it would be best to go by appearances instead of biological sex for practical everyday purposes.
>>
>>5281464
The bathroom thing was always a radfem horeshit argument. They hate "fake women" and the might get "raped by the trannies." Nearly ever normal person would agree to 2-3 bathrooms max based on general appearance.
>>
>>5281436
Because almost every culture that relegated trans and intersex people into some ambiguous and alienating third gender has also used that status to make them second class citizens. If they're not allowed to socially integrate as the gender they want to be, institutionalized discrimination becomes inevitable.

Also it can be argued using the exact terms in that chart that transsexualism is in fact a type of intersex condition.
>>
>>5281568
>transsexualism is in fact a type of intersex condition.

you wish.
You guys keep trying to claim this but very few trannies are actually intersex (abnormal genitalia/reproduction system/chromosomes) at birth.

Most trannies are born healthy biological males with literal mental illness. Perfectly well formed pre puberty penis with male reproduction system.

>inb4 muh brain scans prove we are intersex because we gots female brain

that's bunk and bullshit and no amount of "DH5 Bitch! Read the google doc that means absolutely nothing!" will change that. You need to show an official study with researchers who clarify "Yes, our study of a large random sample size of transexuals have proven that they are intersex and are a special kind of woman even with their penis and shit"
>>
File: 5mgxZFu - Imgur.jpg (39 KB, 366x550) Image search: [Google]
5mgxZFu - Imgur.jpg
39 KB, 366x550
>>5281628
>>
>>5281464
when have there been reported cases of trans people assaulting or raping people in female-only spaces? lmao
or crossdressing men doing the same thing
thats a whole lot of effort to go through for some poon dont you think

back that claim up you fuckin idiot

>inb4 penises is the same meme
>>
File: 1445730723475.jpg (26 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445730723475.jpg
26 KB, 640x640
>>5281650
I will concede if you provide a published research paper that gives conclusive statement on all transexuals being intersex or considered bio women.

Pic related, a definitely not intersex transwoman.
>>
File: 01zxVXN - Imgur.jpg (66 KB, 709x500) Image search: [Google]
01zxVXN - Imgur.jpg
66 KB, 709x500
>>5281683
>>
>>5281681
>when have there been reported cases of trans people assaulting or raping people in female-only spaces?
That was literally the point of my post. If you're going to segregate trans women from other women, you'd have to make separate places for masculine women and lesbians too.

To which,
>>5281484
>>
>>5281683
First post in this thread since tl;dr

And not that you'll read any of it, but here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tsOmDzA5fRX2EH5Mg11kqIg/htmlview?pli=1

Educate yourself.

also
>bio women
FtMs exist
>>
>>5281691
But someone else said trans are all intersex tho so the burden is on proving that cause currently the consensus is nah to that.

Not even them but you can't meme your way out that. You gotta show some logic or proof that all trans are intersex or else this is boring argument.
>>
>>5281568
>third sex
>Almost every culture
Cultures didn't relegate or alienate these people. If one does feel the way one must to be a hijira, katheoy, eunoch, and so on, they are already alienated as fuck. Culture provides a place for them with the third sex label.

Indeed Bangkok is only recently rejecting the katheoys as pre-Western values relics,

Relics to be replaced by believers of our straight-LGBTQ model. So katheoys must split into femboys, trans, and the Thai traps will flip a coin I guess. You get the idea.
3rd sex model makes sense.
>>
>>5281695
my bad
>>
>>5281703
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tsOmDzA5fRX2EH5Mg11kqIg/htmlview?pli=1
>>
>>5281703
>arguing with image macros
>>
File: yvn6iII - Imgur.jpg (39 KB, 645x274) Image search: [Google]
yvn6iII - Imgur.jpg
39 KB, 645x274
>>5281703
>>
>>5281698
>Educate yourself.

Why do you sound like a TITP shitposter?

Also give me the specific if you know it's there. I can search there but if you're familiar with this shit and know the answer why can't you just give me the direct link instead of a link to your tumblr.
>>
>>5281698
>ftms exist
well duh.

They're bio women and no amount of T will grow them set of dick and balls to imprenate a girl with. Like, transwomen, most of them are not intersex.

Majority Twomen = bio males
Majority Tmen = bio females

>posting that google doc form of a study but no group of scientists are actually saying anything about what that shit even means or says about transwomen in a published journal

nice job
>>
>>5281332
>I just wanted to take a moment to explain my position
nobody asked for it
>>
>>5281332
Also I do share this view kinda and never thought of it as terfy. Guess cause while I think biological difference should be recognized idgaf if a tranny wants to use whichever bathroom or lock or whatever. I'm fine with trans even in female spaces I just think they ought recognize it ain't all about not triggering them. Like if i wanna talk about my period or gyno meeting in a female space I'm not gonna not talk about it or add a billion "NOT EXCLUDING TRANS" onto every sentence just to avoid triggering 1%. Same way I'll talk about running in an athletic space without adding a billion pc shit just because some paraplegic might be about.

But again yolo there's like so damn few mtfs I'm hardly stressed over it. It's just shitty 4chan mtfs that cry over it.
>>
File: 1414894583897.png (113 KB, 751x607) Image search: [Google]
1414894583897.png
113 KB, 751x607
>>5281332

Seriously, no one cares.
>>
>>5281704
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_%28South_Asia%29
>Most hijras live at the margins of society with very low status; the very word "hijra" is sometimes used in a derogatory manner. The Indian lawyer and author Rajesh Talwar has written a book highlighting the human rights abuses suffered by the community titled 'The Third Sex and Human Rights.'[26] Few employment opportunities are available to hijras. Many get their income from extortion (forced payment by disrupting work/life using demonstrations and interference), performing at ceremonies (toli), begging (dheengna), or sex work ('raarha')—an occupation of eunuchs also recorded in premodern times. Violence against hijras, especially hijra sex workers, is often brutal, and occurs in public spaces, police stations, prisons, and their homes.[27] As with transgender people in most of the world, they face extreme discrimination in health, housing, education, employment, immigration, law, and any bureaucracy that is unable to place them into male or female gender categories.[28]

>In a study of Bangladeshi hijras, participants reported not being allowed to seek healthcare at the private chambers of doctors, and experiencing abuse if they go to government hospitals.[31

>On 15 April 2014, in National Legal Services Authority v. Union of India, the Supreme Court of India ruled that transgender people should be treated as a third category of gender and as a socially and economically "backward" class entitled to proportional access and representation in education and jobs.[34]

>The governments of both India (1994)[37] and Pakistan (2009)[38] have recognized hijras as a "third sex", thus granting them the basic civil rights of every citizen. In India, hijras now have the option to identify as a eunuch ("E") on passports and on certain government documents. They are not, however, fully accommodated; in order to vote, for example, citizens must identify as either male or female.
>>
>>5281847
india and pakistan are retarded.
>>
File: 1448245588856.jpg (17 KB, 534x402) Image search: [Google]
1448245588856.jpg
17 KB, 534x402
>ITT trannies be like "I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I'M A WOMAN FUCK YOU I DONT WANT TO BE ACCEPTED FOR WHAT I AM I WANT TO BE INSANE AND ARGUMENTATIVE"
>>
>>5281847
I can't tell if you're trying to support or negate the point. There's so much special case weasel wording about biased studies it doesn't even capture the harm caused by Western values making Indians see them as transgender or gay.

They really took a status hit. But then Western values make them victims again so they get some back. It's a stupid power and ideology game that leaves people confused about their identity. It's good they are once again officially recognized as third sex tho.
>>
>>5281484
>Nearly ever normal person would agree to 2-3 bathrooms max based on general appearance.

No, the real movement now is towards ONE bathroom for EVERYONE.

This reminds me of the new "black-only spaces" (in other words, a return to segregation) movement by people who claim to not to be racist.

Why can't you progressive idiots keep your stories straight for more than 30 seconds?
>>
>>5281892
Whatnow? Is everyone but me drunk ITT?
Not a progressive. You're confused and (maybe) aroused.
>>
>>5281717
>hurr durr link sources
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tsOmDzA5fRX2EH5Mg11kqIg/htmlview?pli=1
>hurr I'm not gun a red that tumblr hurr

gtfo already
>>
>>5281628
I'm not saying it's necessarily true, but it can be argued. After hormone therapy and SRS, a transsexual's sex characteristics do not fully match the ones they had at birth. Their hormones don't match, their external genitalia don't match, and provided they start treatment before puberty, even a sizable portion of their secondary sex characteristics don't match. Biologically speaking, they aren't fully male or female anymore. Even the OP states, that their condition makes them a third gender stuck in between and the terms they provided can easily include intersex people living as the gender opposite to their biological sex. Why deny that?

>inb4 muh mutilation
>>
>>5281944
Dude I went to the intersex section and there wasn't shit even implying all trans are intersex so idk. Show me the paper that shows your chromosomes are fucked or not mang. You're so sure it's there and you're so familiar I'm genuinely curious if trans are all intersex now.
>>
>>5281969
>chromosomes
Maybe try to get past an eighth grade science education, you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>5281882
They are literally second class citizens you dumb fuck.
>>
>>5281977
Intersex isn't being born with abnormal chromosomes?

Goddammit I'm actually trying not to be an asshole I really just don't know that trans are all intersex.
>>
>>5281987
Couple things: 1. This is my safe space so lets be PC and polite
2. It's a fucking caste system
3. I never said 3rd sex concept makes you equal to the sex you're emulating. That's a SJW utopian fantasy causing more pain with crazy expectations
4. you smell nice
>>
>>5281380
That's actually fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 1445039310793.jpg (199 KB, 1000x812) Image search: [Google]
1445039310793.jpg
199 KB, 1000x812
>>5281990
This is just shows how uneducated this society is towards trans people....
>>
100% pointless labels. I will never understand where this desire to divide people into arbitrary subcategories comes from.

>Your sex is either male or female, it cant change.
>Your gender is either male or female, it can change.
How masculine or feminine someone is has nothing to do with either fundamentally; being feminine as a male makes you androgynous and vice versa but it's not related to sex nor gender.
>>
>>5282030
>it doesn't matter to me, therefore it matters to nobody!

You're not the only person on this planet, bucko. Tone down the rampant narcissistic solipsism and calmly exit the thread, please.
>>
>>5282027
So literally you have non-binary sex chromosomes and genitals? Like every trans totally does?
>>
>>5282030
I wouldn't say biological female and biological male are some pointless labels 100%. P sure they're commonly used for biological reasons. Science and shit.
>>
>>5282008
>fucking
Excuse me, this is a Christian image board. Please watch your language

So first you deny that cultures relegate trans people to inferior classes that expose them to institutionalized discrimination and now when confronted with facts you're conceding that they are relegated but that's okay because 'muh SJWs'.

Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>5282041
I'm not the one trying to jam labels on other people. Talk about a lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>5282055
Yeah but outside of those contexts they're really irrelevant. There's no inherent reason why pronouns would need to be based off of biology.
>>
>>5281332
>This is really the only way I can see for this argument to be resolved peacefully and rationally.
What?
Calling mtfs men isn't "peaceful and rational".

OP.
Your problem is that you have aspergers.
See a therapist to learn to deal with it, a normal person won't have this excessive need to categorize everything and everyone, and they'll add emotion and empathy to their thoughts of other people.

>Everyone [who isn't intersex, obviously] falls somewhere on this chart.
You have to include intersex if you want to make this chart, you can't just omit things because it'd get you into trouble with yet another marginalized minority group.
>>
>>5281990
A person is intersex if they're born with the physical traits of both sexes. This could include chromosomes, but chromosomes are not the be-all and end-all of human sexual development nor even close to a hard black and white definition of sexual identification... contrary to the popular belief, which is a result of lackluster public sex education (itself a result of widespread sexual repression and fear surrounding sexual expression). It doesn't have to be immediately visible, cause obvious issues with one's genitalia, or major life-threatening health issues. Most intersex people probably don't even know they have intersex traits. In fact, you probably can't even tell me what chromosomes you have right now. You can only guess and assume they fit the standard without being tested.
>>
File: 1444788698618.png (147 KB, 341x334) Image search: [Google]
1444788698618.png
147 KB, 341x334
>>5282045
My body did not masculinize like a typical male. Hormone imbalances you know. Alot of trans people deal with that before they even start transition.
>>
>>5282055
With the 100% pointless labels I was referring to the 6 categories in OP. Labeling by sex is a biological necessity, labeling by gender is a social necessity.
>>
>>5282074

OP here. I would like everyone to study this post very carefully, as it's more or less a perfect example of the sort of person I'm trying to get rid of.

Notice how they don't have an actual argument, just a loosely-connected series of insults.

This is not the way forward for society. You can't get through the day if the only thing you do is scream shrill nonsense at other people or have it screamed at you. The quicker we remove these people from the planet, the better off we'll all be.
>>
>>5282061
You came off like you understood the cultural realities you were quick to reference with a hand wave. Like, brown people. Oppression. Pizza. Hotdog. Yeah ok big boy.

My point was native cultures didn't harm these people beyond what nature had done to them making them crazysex. A place is still made out of compassion.

The harm comes from Western SJWs with their white cultural imperialism helping nobody. I reject massive white SJW imperialist penises in my brown, gods fearing people.
>>
>>5282074
>it'd get you into trouble with yet another marginalized minority group

Right...you see, I don't actually give a fuck about that. That isn't a real consequence, it's a tumblr bogeyman.

I mean, what are you really going to do? Are all the intersex people going to come burn my house down now because I didn't put them on a chart?

Perhaps you should try sticking to reality rather than your oppression olympics fantasy land.
>>
>>5281332
Nah. Your philosophy is as hateful as it is inconsistent. You are definitely horrible and there is no need to "resolve" things with a farcical extreme that can't even explain its own position without falling into a contradiction.
>>
>>5281990
No. Sex isn't just chromosomal, either. It's systemic. Gene expression through hormone regulation and tissue formation determines sex in all sexual animals.
>>
>>5282116
>ur bad cause ur bad and u r a h8r

Did you have an actual argument, or just baseless insults?
>>
>>5282083
How do you mean it didn't masculinize? Like microdick or what?
>>
>>5282134
Underdeveloped bone growth, including height. A lack of adult male impulses, as seen in competitive behaviors and sexual action. Voice masculinization. There's also breast growth, substandard body hair development, and immature muscle development.

You'd call it "being a weedy beta."
>>
>>5281380
he says
>without trying to distort or erase the hard fact of humans being divided by two biological sexes

where are you getting this idea that he is a feminist trying to dismantle the idea of genders?
>>
>>5282097
Not that anon but you started by throwing off your gender chart as an assertion without having any reasoning to back it up. How are feminine and masculine suddenly genders? As far as I know those are just qualities that add to the overall impression to whether someone gets gendered as male or female.

You can have a feminine hips as a guy or masculine shoulders as a girl, his hips are not female nor are her shoulders male.
>>
>>5282134
Yes, also I grew barely any body hair, my hands and feet are small, generally my body was pretty feminine before I even started HRT.
>>
>>5282133
Do you read actual arguments, or just posts you wish were typed? TERF doesn't pass that self-consistency test. Therefore, it's a shit philosophy. That's already been outlined in this thread.
>>
>>5282144
>You'd call it "being a weedy beta."

And that's what you are. You're just genetically inferior.

There's no sexual and biological mystery here, you already figured it out. Congrats.
>>
>>5282082
Nah I googled it to be sure I had intersex right it's not if they have both traits but if they have non-binary traits in chromosomes or gonads (literally wiki used the word gonads) or genitals. Not always visible, sometimes people don't know till puberty hits cause of internal abnormal internal genitals.

But wait even going by your definition you're saying all trans have physical traits of both sexes? Like each one? That black chick from oitnb is born with physical traits of both sexes for example?
>>
>>5282153
>Do you read actual arguments

Your post didn't contain any, it was just "HURRR I DONT LIKE U"

Why don't you actually type out why you don't agree? Like what's so difficult about? Surely you must know the reasons why...right?
>>
>>5282097
That was an actual argument. You're a complete moron.
>oh there you go insulting again
You lack substance.
>>
File: 1447468534618.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1447468534618.jpg
500 KB, 1280x1707
>>5282159
So you can dodge them again, like you did with everyone else that tried to explain a sane position? This seems more fruitful. You get to pretend to be a martyr for your retarded cause, I get to shitpost in your retarded thread, and we both skip into the retarded sunset.
>>
>>5282151
And that's all trans? Like really all trans are like that?

Cause then why are ftms crying about being too short/unmanly appearing and why are there so many threads on mtfs crying about the opposite af what you have with being too harry are trying to hide big hands/feet or all those chaser gens going on about big dicked mtfs. Are those also intersex in some way or are they not really trans?
>>
>>5282166
>this obvious deflecting
I'm not even him but there is no argument in this post, why are you even responding
>>
>>5282154
society treats it like a mystery though and because of that we are hated.
>>
>>5282097
It seems like their argument is "calling mtfs men isn't peaceful or rational." Given a brief glance at the evidence provided in this thread alone, I find their stance has much more solid footing than yours, OP. You're essentially calling for their collective "removal from the planet," in your words. You vaguely allude to a mass genocide of millions of innocent people in casual conversation merely because they disagree with your outdated and completely unscientific radical feminist biases formed almost half a century before the modern medical technology was available to study the physical differences between men and women more thoroughly.

I'm fairly certain that the "way forward" isn't with literal feminazis who respond to science that disagrees with their beliefs with thinly veiled threats of mass extermination.
>>
>>5282149
OP labeled themselves a TERF on the very first line of the thread.

That would be a Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist. A Radical Feminist. Their movement's stance on gender is what I posted.
>>
>>5282170
It's a widespread issue. Alot of trans people have different experiences based on how their body developed. But what you need to remember is the brain is also a physical organ which has sexual dimorphic traits and If you are actually transsexual you will feel dysphoria due to that discrepancy. If my brain did not develop dysphoria I would probably just be a feminine looking male that's bi.
>>
>>5282160
>That was an actual argument. You're a complete moron.

Lol

>>5282166
>So you can dodge them again, like you did with everyone else that tried to explain a sane position?

Seriously, where are these arguments?

Just point them out.

>>5282181
>It seems like their argument is "calling mtfs men isn't peaceful or rational."

But that's not an argument, it's just a statement.
>>
>>5282190
>brain is also a physical organ which has sexual dimorphic traits
So you would be fine with someone removing your right to be trans if they did MRI and found you lack whatever qualities in brain they uphold as the standard? You can have all the dysphoria in the world too, they'd just disassociate it with being trans due to your lack of brain data.

I'm pretty solid on my stance that being trans is a cognitive issue rather than physiological, or at best a mix of both.
>>
>>5282184

OP here

I didn't mean TERF literally, it was sarcasm. TERF is what everyone always calls me whenever I say anything that isn't 100% in line with the insane tumblr tranny worldview.

I have some sympathy for the TERF cause but I'm not actually a TERF.

I mean, I also called myself a "jerkboat" and referenced my "fellow jerks", I thought that would make it obviously enough that I was being sarcastic. I guess not.
>>
File: b1.gif (925 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
b1.gif
925 KB, 512x384
>>5282083
>My body did not masculinize like a typical male.
Dats hawt.
>>5282074
Aspies are a marginalized minority group. A platoon of B-1 battle droids with E-5 blaster rifles has been deployed to check your privilege. They are 1.93 meters tall. I like trains.
>>
>>5282200
Calling for the extermination of people who disagree with you is also a statement, not an argument.
>>
>>5282234
>Calling for the extermination of people who disagree with you

Calm down there, Hitler.
>>
>>5282190
Why don't they just do brain scans to decide if you need hormones or not?

Also I still don't get that the brain being different counts as intersex, since UN considers it to be a non binary genital, gonads or chromosomes.

But I really wouldn't give a fuck if this is how we defined it. Female, male, and everything else is intersex. Keeps shit simple. If all trans consider themselves intersex and intersex don't give a fuck. Women go to docs for female shit, do female things, female blah blah. Men in mens doctors, etc. Intersex in intersex shit. Boom. Done. 3rd sex and it's there.
>>
>>5282239
I didn't do that, this anon did:
>>5282181
>>
>>5282222
> removing your right to be trans
??? What does that mean I don't want to be trans.

>lack whatever qualities in brain they uphold as the standard?
I'm assuming you mean if they find my stria terminalis to follow a more female pattern?

>they'd just disassociate it with being trans due to your lack of brain data.
?? I do not understand what you are asking at all.

>being trans is a cognitive issue rather than physiological, or at best a mix of both.
transsexualism is a a neurological disorder
>>
>>5282248
>responding to my posts whining about something someone else said

Nope don't care, nice 1 tho
>>
>>5282184
yeah i didn't realize that, i suck with acronyms
>>
>>5282229
But everything you've typed so far has been consistently in line with being a TERF and being a jerkboat. You even invented new genders, exactly like TERF SOP. You even called for mass exterminations, exactly like jerkboat SOP.

I think you may have inadvertently found yourself in your own troll thread, OP.
>>
>>5282246
>Why don't they just do brain scans to decide if you need hormones or not?
because the scabs do not show up until your brain is fully matured wich is around the age 22, far to late for HRT to be effective.

> UN considers it to be a non binary genital, gonads or chromosomes.
this is based off old information on how sex determination works. Science is constantly evolving based on new discoveries.
>>
>>5282267
>But everything you've typed so far has been consistently in line with being a TERF and being a jerkboat.

Then surely you can point out to me what these things were.
>>
>>5282268
>this is based off old information on how sex determination works. Science is constantly evolving based on new discoveries.

Shit's literally 2015 though
https://unfe.org/system/unfe-65-Intersex_Factsheet_ENGLISH.pdf

Also if the scabs or whatever brain differences in sex don't show up till 22 and the scabs are what cause dysphoria how do you know you're gonna need hrt until 22 anyway?
>>
>>5282297
scabs was a typo its scans as in brain scans. Because the way you diagnose gender dysphoria is through recognizing the dysphoria that the patient is experiencing.
>>
File: 23455.jpg (30 KB, 601x577) Image search: [Google]
23455.jpg
30 KB, 601x577
>>5282250
>??? What does that mean I don't want to be trans.
Well I'd assume you rather be trans than be a fetishist male hon with no access to HRT.

>I'm assuming you mean if they find my stria terminalis to follow a more female pattern?
Makes no difference whatsoever to the validity of your argument.

>transsexualism is a a neurological disorder
No it's not until you provide a citation for such an outlandish claim. Seriously, neurological disorder is not a buzzword you can just throw around to sound fancy. At best it's a neuropsychiatric but the jury is out even on that. Treating it as a cognitive disorder leads to much more more people getting better help so I'm all for that.
>>
>>5282309
>Well I'd assume you rather be trans than be a fetishist male hon with no access to HRT.
No I'd rather this dysphoria to go away

>No it's not until you provide a citation for such an outlandish claim
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexualism
>>
>>5282323
Your reading comprehension fails on so many levels my stoned friend. You failed to answer my question and you failed to go through the first paragraph of the citation you referenced. It does not back your position up any more than it backs mine up
>>
>>5282346
The evidence points towards genetics, brain structure, brain function, and prenatal androgen exposure moreso than psychological. Read the sections that talk about the brain.
>>
>>5282346
also it says psychological as a proposed theory but has no paragraphs about it. So i'd say your reading comprehension is worse than mine.
>>
>>5282271
You wanted more than one for each? Alright, I'll do one more.

In addition, from the TERF playbook you've taken:
> I also want to make the point that this map details six distinct genders, you cannot "become" one of them, you simply are this way or you are not.
Throwing away traditional gender essentialism, TERFs constructed new genders (in their case, transforming the male and female sexes into genders) to apply the same essentialism on their own terms - specifically, to protect their exclusion of certain segments of the population.

And on the jerkboat front:
> OP here. I would like everyone to study this post very carefully, as it's more or less a perfect example of the sort of person I'm trying to get rid of.
You know sweet fuck all about this person other than that you irritated them and they responded angrily, but you're apparently trying to get rid of their "sort"? Yeah. Jerkboat seems right. I'm not convinced you'd do anything offline, so I don't think murderer, or even would-be murderer are appropriate.

I can't recall any other posts with "OP" stamps on them that weren't just begging for education (something that could just be genuine confusion), but yeah. You're a great fit for TERF and jerkboat from the two posts you've stamped so far with substantial text in them.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 361x691
>>
Considering the fact that moderate feminists protect and amply TERF messages, should we hate moderate feminists as much as we hate TERFS.
>>
>>5282496
How much do you hate moderate Christians compared to westboro baptist types?
>>
>>5282496
We shouldn't hate either of them, though. I mean, we can, but that's not really a part of resolving anything.

Feminists of all stripe who are not TE don't need to be hated, they need to be asked to oppose bigotry even when it's coming from other feminists. In meatspace, that's usually how things go. Feminists who are TE need to be confronted with the inconsistency, hostility, and self-defeating elements of their ideology, because it's hurting them very nearly as much as it's hurting us. They need to be continuously faced with the fact that they do not represent a silent majority of downtrodden and dismissed peoples.
>>
>>5282509
There is no such thing as a moderate Christian.
>inb4 le fedora maymay
>>
>>5282577
There are lots of Christians who are like, well, you're sinning and we'll pray but whatever. And a lot I know that just cognitive dissonance as hard as they can to be somehow pro-gay and anti-bible.
>>
>>5282586
Religion is an extremist behavior in and of itself. The fact that people are willing to do all kinds of mental gymnastics to preserve their faith doesn't make them moderate, it makes them fucking crazy.
>>
>I've got opinions, feels, and unsourced assertions. Let me tell you about my unsubstantiated personal views using no medical or psychology research.
Lol k
>>
>>5282596
But moderate feminists do the same thing. They are all working on the same basic ideology and building out little theses-cults from there.
>>
>>5282618
Well fuck them too, then.
>>
>>5281715
>>5281691
>>5281650
I need the entire collection. You are the very best at rxn img.
>>
>>5281427
this
>>
>>5281683
I actually know two women who have extreme PAIS and look more masculine than just about any trans women I've ever known thanks to bone structure. Thing is their female relatives also look like hons.

Oh, an the medical literature on intersex is, most of the time, worefully bad.
>>
>>5281704
Except most of these third world identities tend to be a) named after slurs and b) entirely known this way through what the rest of society thinks of them, not what they think of themselves.

It's the equivalent of assuming trans women in the west identify as shemales because that's a thing society calls them at large.
>>
>>5281332
I'm trans and I think in the exact same way.

Yes I present as female and want to be accepted as such, but I'm realistic enough to realize that I'm more masculine than a native female. Biologically speaking I'm probably somewhere in the middle.

Transsexuals never really had any interest in distorting gender boundaries anyway(because they are binary), you can blame tumblr for that.
>>
>>5283236
>You can blame tumblr for something older than a century
You're closer to being a tucute than the tucutes you blame.
>>
>>5282110
No, but you'll find that absolutely nobody will even want to be associated with you.
>>
>>5282246
>since UN considers
The United Nations is not a legitimate scientific authority, especially not in human sexual expression.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 696x966) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 696x966
>>5281332
We've already discussed this here. >>5227913 >>5227894

Medical transition alters sex traits.

Why you want to dictate that we aren't allowed to take biomedical considerations into mind is beyond me, but it just looks like more authoritarian stuff against anything that would contradict your dogma.
>>
>>5281703
>>5281879
>>5281722
Funny how people are only allowed to link studies if it's something you agree with
>Specifically, in a 304 voxel sized cluster affecting the left pre- and postcentral gyri a 32 voxel sized cluster affecting the left posterior cingulate, calcarine gyrus, and the precuneus, showed lower GM volume in MTF transgender patients and female controls compared to FTM transgender patients and male controls. The opposite direction of differences could be observed in a 123 voxel sized cluster in the right occipital lobe involving the middle and inferior occipital, the fusiform, and the lingual gyri, in a 42 voxel sized cluster affecting the right inferior temporal gyrus, where regional GM volume proved to be higher in MTF transgender patients and female controls compared with FTM transgender patients and male controls /PMC3877116/

>Compared to men and women, MtFs showed differences in a neural network including the medial prefrontal gyrus, the insula, and the precuneus when responding to male vs. female voices. With increased voice morphing men recruited more prefrontal areas compared to women and MtFs, while MtFs revealed a pattern more similar to women. On a behavioral and neuronal level, our results support the feeling of MtFs reporting they cannot identify with their assigned sex. /PMC4222943./

>We explored the specific hypothesis that male-to-female transsexualism is associated with gene variants responsible for undermasculinization and/or feminization...To date, this is the largest genetic study of transsexualism conducted. We observed a significant association between longer AR gene polymorphisms and male-to-female transsexualism. Longer CAG repeats in the AR gene lead to reduced binding of the AR protein to co-activator, due to its inhibitory interaction with the receptor, resulting in less effective testosterone signalling, a mechanism typically involved in masculinization of the brain during early development /PMC3402034/
>>
>>5282297
http://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943
>These discoveries have pointed to a complex process of sex determination, in which the identity of the gonad emerges from a contest between two opposing networks of gene activity. Changes in the activity or amounts of molecules (such as WNT4) in the networks can tip the balance towards or away from the sex seemingly spelled out by the chromosomes. “It has been, in a sense, a philosophical change in our way of looking at sex; that it's a balance,” says Eric Vilain, a clinician and the director of the Center for Gender-Based Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles. “It's more of a systems-biology view of the world of sex.”

>According to some scientists, that balance can shift long after development is over. Studies in mice suggest that the gonad teeters between being male and female throughout life, its identity requiring constant maintenance. In 2009, researchers reported7 deactivating an ovarian gene called Foxl2 in adult female mice; they found that the granulosa cells that support the development of eggs transformed into Sertoli cells, which support sperm development. Two years later, a separate team showed8 the opposite: that inactivating a gene called Dmrt1 could turn adult testicular cells into ovarian ones. “That was the big shock, the fact that it was going on post-natally,” says Vincent Harley, a geneticist who studies gonad development at the MIMR-PHI Institute for Medical Research in Melbourne.
Reminder the actual doctors would disagree.

It's gene expression mediated by hormones. Soviet era groups aren't scientists.
>>
>>5281691
>>5281650
I have never seen this meme before.
>>
>>5282747
>>5284156
http://imgur.com/a/QDbyt#0
>>
>>5284167
It's weird because I would not have got this meme had I not watched American football for the first time ever a month ago. Why does he keep stopping the game to narrate?
>>
>>5284221
I dunno, ask /sp/
>>
>>5284221
You wouldn't understand fairness. It doesn't jive with your caste society.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.