[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First gay experiance stories? >be me in hs 17 >new kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
First gay experiance stories?
>be me in hs 17
>new kid comes to school, he is crossdressing 10/10
>didn't know he was crossdressing
>"i gatta ask her out"
>approch him and start making lame jokes ect
>godimfuckingthisup.jpg
>he laughs
>thereisagod.exe
>get his number and the next few weeks we text even hang out after school a lot
>mom isn't home one day
>invite him over
>he shows up in a cute dress
>iminlove.png
>we watch a movie
>i start to get romantic
>"you look so cute today in that dress, really brings out how blue your eyes are."
>he giggles and smiles
>we start making out
>he gropes me
>we start to strip
>shocked when i see his penis
>"im sorry anon i should have told you god im so stupid. Ill go."
>"no dont...i still think youre cute.."
>he is red
>so am i
>he rushes into my arms and kisses
We had sex after that and i dated him all the way through his hs career (he was a freshie) he left to a new town for college and we decided it was easier since he was staying there for his job n home to break up. I still miss him. Last we spoke he started hormones. I hope he is happy now as a she..i would have loved to be with him longer...(dont know if he started the hormones or not desu. Lost contact)
>>
so lucky, these days I want a fake girl more than a real one.
>>
>>5280712
She is now a transbian and hates you for raeping her with da aggressive invalidating manpeen
>>
>>5280732
Not too lucky desu if i was lucky id still have him lol
>>
>>5280712
When I was about 12 I got dared to kiss my girlfriend's uncle (he was our age. Don't worry). Not a very interesting story but it's what corrupted me.
>>
>>5280759

at least you got to experience it, everything is temporary
>>
>>5280994
Not bad but yea not too interesting. Anything more recent that happened or was that it that didnit to u
>>
>>5281273
When I was about 15 I went camping with my friend and he was walking around and sleeping with his shift off. There was another time we shared a tent and spooned all night.

Then there was another guy who always tried to grab my dick in class. I wouldn't have minded, but c'mon, don't do it there. He stayed at house once and I think he was really keen to fuck me. Maybe if my parents weren't' home I might have been into it. He was a right loopy cunt though and I tried to stay away from him honestly.
>>
>>5280712
>tfw never had the balls to crossdress in public even though you're cute enough for it
>>
Got raped by a flasher in a bathroom stall when I was 8.
>>
>>5282821
you've posted this before

i'm sorry anon please try to move on
>>
>>5282821
holy shit did they catch the person who rape you
>>5282878
it obviously still effect anon
>>
>>5280712
As a pre everything young MtF transgender, I used to crossdress all the time at work and at play. I can't tell you how many times I got to the couches at the club and realized I hadn't told my now horizontal dance partner I still had a dick. Oops!!! I usually tried to tell them out on the dance floor. I had lots that couldn't believe it. Only one that left was a die hard lesbian.

A few months later she apologized at a private party we were both at. One of her new friends had filled her in on transsexuals, and me in particular. I had a bit of a reputation by then for often fucking someone after dancing with them. At first it was only a few different people I danced and fucked. As my reputation grew I started getting people I never knew asking me to dance. If I liked them well...

One night I did something unusual for me. I traded dresses right out on the dance floor with the wife of a husband and wife couple I was dancing with. Not much later the three of us ended up high up on the balcony in a steamy three way that gathered more than a few spectators. That isn't what grew my reputation and spread it all over. It is what I did next.

This isn't my first time having sex with a male, but it is the first time it was only with a male. Before then there had always been at least one female in the mix.

One of the club owners saw me coming down the balcony stairs after that performance, and cut into the song that was playing and started playing ABBA's "Does your mother know" again. This was maybe the sixth or so time he did that as I was returning to the dance floor after fucking somebody. He obviously knew how young I was. Somebody who knew had told him, or at least had told him I was underage.
(cont)
>>
>>5282969
(cont)
For some reason I went over to the booth, and met him at the bottom of the stairs. I'm not sure what I was planning on doing. His jacket was draped over his arm, and he had a big shit eating grin as he gave me a what are you going to do about it look. I grabbed his jacket, and said something like "Thanks, this dress doesn't fight right.". As I said that I untied the halter top on the dress and let it fall as I put on his suit jacket. That kinda stunned him. Before he could recover, I pinned him against the railing with my leg and hips as I kissed him and caressed him through his shirt. He wasn't reciprocating yet, but with the leg I was pinning him with I could feel he was getting hard.

So I dragged him over behind the bar and down stairs. As I got him down into the basement and pinned against a wall, he said something like "You do know I'm gay". As he finished speaking I said "I know", and pulled off my gaff. I let my now freed cock rub and expand against his leg as I started kissing him again. I think that's when he finally figured out what was up with me. He began reciprocating in earnest, and started to try to take control. I let him spin me around, pin me and I surrendered to him. It was easily over a half hour before we made it back upstairs.

I have no idea why I did the clothes swaps that night. However the rest of it was fully in character for me. I likely was flying high on a combination of coke and alcohol. Both of which I did way to much of. Maybe somebody added something to my drink?
>>
>>5282971
Good story, thanks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.