[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do gay yanderes exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: kyle.jpg (184 KB, 800x523) Image search: [Google]
kyle.jpg
184 KB, 800x523
Is it possible for a yandere to be gay? I found the site yandere.org but I'm not sure if I should join because I'm afraid no one there would be gay.

Anyone else with obsessive tendencies here?
>>
Yes they do exist, they are called codependent psychopaths and they're not like in your Japanese cartoons
>>
File: image.png (268 KB, 693x472) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268 KB, 693x472
>>5278505
Reminder that real life is not anime
>>
>>5278624
based anon is real af
>>
people that like yanderes should be put down
>>
You shouldn't join because all those profiles are cringeworthy as fuck
>>
>>5278505
I know a tranny like that, but I dunno if that counts
>>
>>5278505
On a slightly related note, can anyone share some animes with a gay yandere thing going on.... it's been a while since I've watch a good animoo.
>>
>>5278505
wtf is yandere? i saw yandere general on /d/ but didnt really understand what it was about.

is yandere like "someone who really really likes someone else?"

...helga from hey arnold?
>>
>>5280419
yandere = someone who is slightly psychotic and quite literally madly in love with another person.
>>
>>5280419
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Yandere
>>
im tsundere but i act yandere in order to ward people off i guess?
>>
>>5280841
You reek of autism
>>
I'm bisexual and yandere, it's possible.
>>
>>5280379
inferno cop
>>
>>5280937
also, it's not like there's any real way to respond to that, and besides, you're the one in an anime thread calling one of the posters autistic, so either you're into anime too, which would also make you autistic, or you're not into anime, in which case, you have some weird interest in people with autism.

even if i had autism, autism has become, and to some extent has always been a way of describing any mode of thinking regarded as abnormal according to some supposedly normal standard and way of thinking, when in actual fact, that standard is completely arbitrary, just as every form of language can potentially be said to be a form of schizophrenia.

so truly, i don't care, because either way, you're pathetic, and it really doesn't sound like you could ever have the capacity to contribute anything to the world :/

saged
>>
>>5280841
no you dont and youre not a tsundere either
>>
>>5281480
did you really type all of that

>:/
>just as every form of language can potentially be said to be a form of schizophrenia
youre wrong and a grotesquely ugly freak
>>
>>5281526
awesome. there's like a billion worse things that could happen than being called something by a stranger whom i dont know online.

you're gonna have to try wayyyyyy harder than that to even leave a scratch on me.
>>
>>5281616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2ZJ4QW_O4
>>
>>5281624
thanks for sharing, ive saved that for future use.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.