[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are some lesbians typically the aggressive ones, so anti-male,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: mitch svu.jpg (140 KB, 450x329) Image search: [Google]
mitch svu.jpg
140 KB, 450x329
Why are some lesbians typically the aggressive ones, so anti-male, to the point where they hate even gay males?

I rarely meet gay men who hate women, just a lot who think lady bits are uber gross.
>>
>>5274202
What fantasy planet do /you/ live on?
>>
>>5274202
>I rarely meet gay men who hate women

Well you're about to. Welcome to 4chinz.
>>
>>5274202
>anti-male
penis envy
>>
>>5274202
All kinds of people exist, but you only know about the loud ones. Why they are like that is up to individual conclusion, there is probably many different reasons.

I've never had a problem with men, but I had met other lesbians who did. I have also met gay men like you describe, who hate women. Usually those have mommy issues.
>>
>>5274517
Lesbians have created a whole movement around hating men. Its called feminism. Seeing as most lesbians are feminist, it only reasons that most lesbians hate men.
>>
>>5274517
>I've never had a problem with men, but I had met other lesbians who did.
Did they explain to you why?

>>5274712
>Seeing as most lesbians are feminist, it only reasons that most lesbians hate men.
Why gay men though?
>>
>>5274832
gay men are cool with women.
>>
>>5274832
Some did, but I never pressed the issue.
>>
>>5274712
Feminism isn't about hating men, and it wasn't exactly created by lesbians either.
>>
I don't know why but almost every gay guy I meet hates me. I have straight guy friends who are completely fine but gay men just act so bitchy to me. I don't have a problem with guys, I have good male friends. I get along better with straight men (and lesbians) a lot more than I seem to get along with gay men and straight women.
>>
>>5275299
Are you a gay man or a lesbian?
>>
>>5275432
Oh I'm a lesbian to clarify
>>
>>5275469
Are you anti femme or talk to them like theyre not man enough or do you not share any of the same interests?
>>
lesbianism is not real

it's just women too ugly to get dicked by real men

so they take this pent up rage out on men and pretend they like other women

it's a sad state of affairs, they should be institutionalised and partnered with men who are willing to fuck them
>>
>>5275565
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>5275542
I don't have girly interests so I don't have much to talk about with feminine girls and feminine guys. Maybe I should say that I get along with more masculine people better than feminine. Thats why I said most gay guys. I knew a couple of masculine gay guys who were totally cool with me.
>>
>>5275695
Do you drink a lot of beer and fart or queef a lot while burping?
>>
>>5275778
I love beer but for the other things, no, thats gross. Also I'm not a bulldyke if that's what youre thinking.
>>
Straight women are the worst people on the planet. Fact.
>>
>>5275811
Are you a butcher?
>>
>>5275969
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>5275969
*straight men
ftfy
>>
File: flagbearers.png (79 KB, 1625x750) Image search: [Google]
flagbearers.png
79 KB, 1625x750
>>5276214
Dyke detected.

Straight men are God's gift to the world.
>>
File: desu.jpg (938 KB, 1282x1803) Image search: [Google]
desu.jpg
938 KB, 1282x1803
>>5274202
>I rarely meet gay men who hate women

Welcome to /lgbt/
>>
>>5276319
>buttblasted faglord detected
Go shoot up a school or get pozzed by your uncle like how you usually help the world, shitdick. Male genocide when?
>>
File: 1425512804464.jpg (52 KB, 400x623) Image search: [Google]
1425512804464.jpg
52 KB, 400x623
>>5276586
We have artificial wombs now. Please tell me why women should still exist?
>>
>>5276766
>that nose
>see it as a big gaping mouth
Cannot unsee
>>
>>5276766
providing ovules
>>
>>5274202
>I rarely meet gay men who hate women,
have you met any gay men?
>>
>>5276766
To look pretty
>>
>>5276766
Pic is actually really funny and I'm lez.

That being said, I could alter the cartoon and make it about a polar bear baiting blind gay men with a stinky turd
>>
>>5275229
>it wasn't exactly created by lesbians either.
This is correct. Feminism was created by rich white women who saw the poverty and racial strife around them and boldly said, "fuck what other women want! I'm bored cuz servants!"
>>
>>5282334
Gay men don't covet the smell of shit though. It's why bottoms employ enemas.
>>
>>5274202
Beause I'm hit on by guys and I don't want to lead them on so I be hostile.
That said, I don't like gay guys because gay sex is icky but I do like normal guys because most of my friends are and most of them have been online long enough to think about being fucked by a guy but they're not gay, that's normal.
>>
>>5282327
That's what trannies are for.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.