[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do gays act so faggy? If I was a homo and I wanted to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: fetal-man.jpg (363 KB, 1451x648) Image search: [Google]
fetal-man.jpg
363 KB, 1451x648
Why do gays act so faggy?

If I was a homo and I wanted to fuck men, naturally I'd want to fuck a masculine man. So why do most gays act so weak and womanly? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>So why do most gays act so weak and womanly?

Confirmation bias, if you see someone really flamboyant and feminine you assume they're gay. If you see someone really butch and masculine, you assume they're straight. In reality you don't know the sexual orientation of 90% of the people you meet in a day. There are lots of gay men that would never appear "gay" to you unless they disclosed their sexuality.
>>
I don't know.
But I don't like the backlash when I say that I'm attracted to more masculine men.
1) I can't help it
2) I'm attracted to MEN. And MASCULINITY.

Beats me, m8
>>
i don't really act flamboyant, but femininity is different

I look kind of feminine, i am kind of weak, but it doesn't matter. That's the beauty of it, I don't have to be strong and manly because i have nothing to prove. What are you going to do, call me a fag?

I'm a twink anyway, half the people who want to fuck me want to fuck me because i'm weak and feminine lol

With that said, flamers are disgusting.
>>
File: %22MadMax%22Stirner.jpg (95 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
%22MadMax%22Stirner.jpg
95 KB, 800x1000
>>5272412
Masculinity is truly the spookiest of spooks.
>>
Some gay men are attracted to masculine men, but not all.
>>
I'm masc as fuck but I don't hold it against flamboyant femmes for living how they want to live

People who think gays "should be" x or "shouldn't be" y are secret homophobes in my opinion. Let people live how they want
>>
>>5272412
To trap based straight men into fucking us by convincing them we're basically girls
Masculine gay guys make me laught but also make me a little bit sad on the inside because it's often so forced
>>
Your a fag you will forever need to prove something .

butch it up.
>>
>>5272520
>butch it up

coming from the guy who is basically saying "act masculine to protect yourself from what other people think"

That's literally being such a little bitch, being so scared of opinions.

Being a little fem isn't the end of the world. Don't TRY to do it, that's how you get flamers, but i don't really think twice if something's gonna be a little faggy. Femininity can be nice but for whatever reason guys get their panties in a bunch over it because their friends might laugh out of mutual insecurity.

Man up and be okay with not trying to man up all the fucking time. Nobody is 100% masculine.
>>
This thread is fucking stupid
>>
>>5272450
>looks kind of feminine
>doesn't act flamboyant
>thinks flamers are disgusting
dream bf desu
>>
>>5272488
spooky dubs
>>
>>5272412
why do you care how other people act?

>inb4 IT'S JUST AN ACT

Even if someone plays up their campyness, so what? believe it or not, op, not everyone is into the typical manly man.
>>
>>5272412
gays are naturally feminine.
men are not naturally feminine, if they were why wouldn't they act like it, who's stopping them? women?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.