[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am i ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Ok.jpg (161 KB, 1023x771) Image search: [Google]
Ok.jpg
161 KB, 1023x771
According to this, can /lgbt/ say what am i ?
>>
>>5272107
A straight man who wants to be a special snowflake.
>>
Why does such a thing exist?

Transsssies really are craving attention these days

Gotta confuse all dem' introspective depressed gay kids born in the 1990's into thinking transgenderism is a thing

"If you want to be a girl you are T R A N S G E N D E R"
>>
>>5272107
that gender unicorn is fucking stupid.
>>
>>5272151
actually i just want to be recognized as my gender. i don't need bullshit about gender expression desu
>>
File: wut.png (180 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
180 KB, 400x350
>>5272107
>sex assigned at birth
>other
>>
>>5272170

If you were born with a penis, I will recognize you as male

If you born with a vagina, I will recognize you as female

If you were born legitimately intersex, I will respect your choice

I don't give a fuck what you 'identify as'

Otherkin crazies

inb4 assblasted trannies call this b8 because it blows their tiny minds
>>
>>5272188
how could i have been so wrong
>>
>>5272171
Do you live under a rock?
Not everyone is assigned a sex/gender at birth.
>>
>>5272188
>If you were born legitimately intersex, I will respect your choice
There isn't a choice really. If you're XXY, you still look like a male, if you are X, you still look like a female.
They are deformed and sterile, but they still have the features of one sex or the other.
>>
>>5272188
Seriously, just go to a psych to work on your aspergers.
Your life will never get any better if you don't go to one, you'll never have friends and be able to function in a social settings if you don't seek and get help to deal with your aspergers.
>>
>>5272254
>Do you live under a rock?
Maybe. Is there something else than a penis, a vagina or an intersex condition?
>>
>>5272303
Intersex is the same as other, there may also be other things they assign babies in other cultures.
>>
>>5272297
Looks like the
>assblasted trannies
have finally arrived.
>>
>>5272388

Yeah they sure have

lmao, holy shit

It's like watching downs syndrome kids make paper mache
>>
>>5272141
Nobody is special you know. We are all the same shit.
>>5272158
Well there is some error i can be agree with that, but that's not too bad.
>>5272151
Why we can't just be human first ?
>>
Probably a straight man, possibly a bislut who's not romantically attracted to men.
>>
>>5272477
>Why we can't just be human first ?

you gave up that right
>>
File: 1447973594712.png (387 KB, 1023x771) Image search: [Google]
1447973594712.png
387 KB, 1023x771
>>5272107
>>
>>5272107
Orientation: Some kind of bi, attracted sexually and romantically to women and non-binary people but generally not to men
>>
File: who is awesome.jpg (73 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
who is awesome.jpg
73 KB, 330x330
>>5272732
>>
>>5272732
There is a gender unicorn poster at my school and I will post this over that.
>>
>>5272107
>gender unicorn
>a hippo/horse/whatever
i can't shake off the feeling this one is more tongue in cheek than "genderbread"
>>
File: identify.png (35 KB, 430x520) Image search: [Google]
identify.png
35 KB, 430x520
>>5272107
You don't need a chart, just identify as the sun and you will BE the sun. Anyone who doesn't believe you is oppressing you.
>>
Labels suck. Why can't we just take on whatever social roles we want and fuck anybody who wants to fuck us?
>>
>>5274112
>ask me before you id as my made up "gender"

Is this like "original character do not steal" but with "genders"?
>>
>>5274112
>falling for such obvious bait
>>
>>5272188
yeah this is really some mind-blowing stuff. truly ground-breaking opinions here
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.