[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne ws/lgbtq-activists-call-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: zoolander_2_trailer_still.jpg (23 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
zoolander_2_trailer_still.jpg
23 KB, 675x380
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/lgbtq-activists-call-zoolander-2-842548

>"This is the modern equivalent of using blackface to represent a minority."

>Following the release of its first full length trailer, Zoolander 2 is receiving pushback from LGBTQ activists.

>The controversy surrounds an androgynous supermodel played by British actor Benedict Cumberbatch, named All.

>In the trailer, Ben Stiller questions, "Are you like, a male model or a female model?" Owen Wilson’s character then asks the model, "Do you have a hot dog or a bun?"

>Activist Sarah Rose has started on online petition that has garnered more than 5,800 signatures.

>"Cumberbatch’s character is clearly portrayed as an over-the-top, cartoonish mockery of androgyne/trans/non-binary individuals," writes Rose. "This is the modern equivalent of using blackface to represent a minority."

So this thing perfectly represents trans people?
>>
Why do you faggots strive to portray yourself as perpetual victims constantly? All of this victim worship shit is going to burn out the capacity peoe have to feel empathy for you. You can only play the pity me card for so long before people are over it
>>
Trannies BTFO T B H F A M A L I A
>>
>>5268198
I don't understand how they could decide to have a cucumber play a androgynous super model.
Where is the logic behind it?

Get an actual androgynous person, or just a woman who can easily look androgynous.

>>5268254
underage
>>
>>5268272
Why do you get to dictate who can play certain characters in movies you have nothing to do with?
>>
>>5268272
Oh, it's a shitty comedy.
Still though, the could've picked an actor that actually looked androgynous.
>>
>>5268290
>questioning someone's logic is the same as telling them what to do
>>
>>5268290
>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE ANYONE >:(((((((
>>
>>5268198
I'm trans and I thought this was funny, but whatever.
>>
>>5268293
>>5268297
>>5268300
No seriously though. Why do you faggots even care about what actor is playing what character in a shitty Ben Stiller comedy movie? This is why society has historically burned you people alive. Nobody wants to hear you run your mouth and complain about innocuous shit constantly.
>>
>>5268314
>why do people care about what actors play what characters in shitty movies
>pointing out that an actor seems unsuitable for a role is "complaining about innocuous shit"
>>
>do you have a hot dog or a bun
That's hilarious in the dumbest way possible, I'm trans and I don't even give a fuck
>>
>>5268323
Yes, it's really fucking innocuous. I'm sure Ben Stiller knew who was suited for the role more than you do anon, you narcissistic fag.

Eat shit and get over it. Seriously
>>
>>5268349
So you get upset when people question casting choices? You're making a bigger fuss about it than anyone you replied to is.
>>
>>5268364
No, I just really hate faggots
>>
>>5268370
Go and put some ice on that autism.
>>
>>5268380
Says the faggot complaining about a satirical comedy movie mocking the culture of fashion for not portraying a satirical androgynous character realistically enough, in a movie series about a male model who was mentally reprogrammed to assassinate the prime minister of Malaysia and uses his modelling face to stop a ninja star thrown at him in mid air
>>
>>5268412
>Beard shadow, male face, male body proportions
>"Do you have a hot dog or a bun?"
>>
File: 1379301841634.png (58 KB, 898x628) Image search: [Google]
1379301841634.png
58 KB, 898x628
>>5268198
This is why I hate being lumped in with transfreaks.
>>
>>5268421
Literally the Holocaust for you androgynous faggots. Ben Stiller must be driven from his home and lynched for this offense against the faggot race.
>>
>>5268423
Guess what? You're the same exact thing they are
>>
File: 1371752747355.jpg (246 KB, 787x768) Image search: [Google]
1371752747355.jpg
246 KB, 787x768
jesus christ. how empty does your life have to be in order to care so much about something so dumb

this is why its embarrassing to be a tranny. YOU are hurting our image, not fucking zoolander
>>
>>5268501
No anon, this is what the image is at its foundation. It's you that does nothing to change it
>>
Hey does anyone here remember the past 30 years or so that gay people constantly reminded people about how hard it was being gay? Wouldn't it be funny if they accused another group in the LGBT community of being self absorbed and unable to get over things :0

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Normal_Heart_(film)
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas_Buyers_Club
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rent_(musical)
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Laramie_Project_(film)
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brokeback_Mountain
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_(2015_film)

It sure would be embarrassing
>>
>>5268198
>over-the-top, cartoonish mockery
>in a comedy film

GASP! Somebody call Bruce Gender and Obango! Waaaaa waaaaa waaaaaaaaaa!
>>
>>5268540

Please don't think a few 4chan funposters are all gay people. That would be stupid, and I'm sure you're not stupid.
>>
>>5268525
i do nothing to change it cause its just a dumb joke in a dumb comedy and not worth my time to worry about it. plus it was more a joke about models than trans people anyway.
>>
>>5268198
Good thing actual transsexuals don't deal with this shit. Oh... wait... fucken non binary snowflakes ruin everything.
>>
>>5268613
I'm talking about how the vast majority of fags are insufferable victim complex sociopaths. I don't give a shit about the movie
>>
>>5268606
I don't. I'm just pointing out something I'd find amusing should it happen.
>>
>>5268621
>Complaints about a movie
>fags are insufferable victim complex sociopaths

Lol where the fuck do you even make this sort of leap in logic. Are you in a balloon sponsored by Redbull by any chance jfc.
>>
>>5268621
well be more clear then. i was so close to responding with "i dont know what youre trying to say"

and if thats what you were referring to, then how is anyone supposed to change that? the opposite of acting like an insufferable victim is doing exactly what im doing.... not giving a shit about stuff like this. theres no way to loudly not give a shit.
>>
>>5268198
https://youtu.be/ntxKRj9DRnc
>>
>>5268642
Yes, it's an absurd claim to make stating that faggots and niggers complain about being oppressed and disenfranchised literally non stop while actually not being oppressed at all and living in one of the most comfortable and accepting times in the entire course of human history.

Fags are in large numbers histrionic wretchs who desperately want to be seen as persecuted victims. They don't realize how thin the veil is between the forced tolerance we allow them as a society and the savagery of the human condition that has brought about the mass burning of faggots countless times throughout history. You're going to push it too far one day with your demands for pity, and your entire lifestyle depends on the passivity of others. It wouldn't take much to go back to a world where you people are stoned in the streets
>>
>>5268653
No, you actively condemn them, you don't just sit passively like a worthless sack of shit while your own people run their mouths. You have to shut them up
>>
>>5268692
So why is it that everyone except straight white dudes has complaints but it's everyone's fault except theirs? :0
>it's because you're fucking retarded and have ascended to the rank of edgemaster
>>
>>5268696
What do you mean, actively condemn them? I
mean sure, I can just say "I don't like what these gay people are doing", but literally what is the point? Are we supposed to spend millions of dollars on an ad campaign denouncing these other gays? When will it be enough for you?
>>
>>5268696
ok, but see the problem with that is that im not the kind of person who goes around actively condemning things. thats the difference between me and them. its what i dont like about them. unlike them i spend my time worrying about my own life and career. i just want to live my life in peace. that makes me a "worthless sack of shit"?
>>
>>5268747
It's the white man's burden as the progenitors of the civilization you live in to take the responsibility of society upon ourselves, while the faggots and niggers of the world live off of our backs and demand a free ride, all while acting like we're their oppressors. It's your lot in life to be a petulant child who is given the most accepting society that has ever been seen in human history, only to throw it on the ground like a dissatisfied child that's mad he didn't get the toy he wanted. It's my lot in life to be the responsible authority figure that puts up with your never ending sniveling.
>>
>>5268785
>Civilization started in the middle east
Say what now?
>>
>>5268748
Why don't you literally do anything rather than doing nothing like the pathetic faggot you're acting like? Your shoulder shrugging apathy is just as bad as the other insufferable fag attitudes
>>
>>5268755
Yes it does. We don't get what we want in life. There has never been a person who didn't want to just live in peace. But a person who's worth anything does not just passively accept the world as it is, especially when they see behavior in their own people that needs to be corrected. Take up some responsibility
>>
>>5268799
So in other words, you're just looking for an excuse to be upset at gay people? Why should I do ANYTHING? Why should I waste the energy trying to placate you when you'll just find something new to whine about?
>>
>>5268814
ok dude
>>
>>5268795
You live in a civilization descended from the white European nations of antiquity. If you think our society is founded more so on the philosophical ideals of the ancient Assyrian empire, you're mistaken.
>>
>>5268785
>Homo sapiens arose in Africa
>Civilization was founded in Iraq
>Asking to have equal rights and not be murdered is not 'throwing a toy on the ground'
>The basis of homophobia is either the Jewish bible, the bible about a jew, or the muslims
>People with authority are not determined by race, sex, or orientation, they're determined by society
>Society says you're a dumb racist cocksucker
>Get the fuck over yourself
>>
>>5268816
Don't do it for me, do it because you know your faggot culture is destructive to society
>>
>>5268840
>faggot culture is destructive to society
Only to homophobic aspects of society, which don't deserve to survive. Any aspect of society that is threatened by homosexuality is obsolete, rotten, and weak, and deserves to end.
>>
>>5268858
Watch your mouth anon. This world isn't going to be like this much longer, and the fact is if you ever attempted to turn against the hand that feeds you, your entire faggot population would be dragged into the streets and shot. Keep pushing it and you'll see what actual oppression is. Your existence depends on the tolerance and passivity of others. Once that is gone, you won't have a place on this earth anymore.
>>
>>5268835
You already have equal rights you ungrateful faggot, and you still pout and act like it's not enough. Faggots aren't killed in our society and haven't been in a long time. It's clear that you people will never be pandered to enough. It's clear that you actually seek to supplant mainstream society without your faggot lifestyle. Just know when this confrontation comes to its fruition, you'll actually know what it is to be persecuted
>>
>>5268878
I think you live in a trailer park and/or with your parents enjoy your fantasy of having any power to "oppress" anyone tbqh. The only thing I fear about you is that you might try to awkwardly talk to me while I'm waiting in line somewhere.
>>
>>5268878
Things aren't going to turn around any time soon. Sure, a lot of people may still find gay sex gross, but I'm pretty sure if you did a survey you wouldn't even find many people who would even advocate a punishment as harsh as a $5 fine for engaging in homosexuality.
>>
>>5268889
People like you are likely to know "real persecution" long before gay people do. At least if you live in a western country. Your ways are incompatible with modern civilization.
>>
File: 1372481493314.jpg (22 KB, 499x430) Image search: [Google]
1372481493314.jpg
22 KB, 499x430
>>5268540
>gay people constantly reminded people about how hard it was being gay?
what world is this? Gay stereotypes are some of the cheapest and most widely used in all of entertainment and yet no one gives a single fuck gay or straight. You losers are getting worked up over a single minor character in a Ben Stiller movie and you have the audacity to act like other people are sensitive. Keep trying to drag everyone down to your level it completely doesn't make you look petty and delusional. Oh wait you're a transfreak that is actually very appropriate for you guys.
>>
>>5268892
Things are turning around at a rate that will end the world as we know it within our lifetime. You're just choosing to be willfully ignorant of it. There's actually a militant force in the world right now that stones faggots to death and just executed 150 people in Paris for their whoredom. You depend on the tolerance of humanity, but prow are savages at heart, and you will come to learn that soon. You need to learn to appreciate what you have, because you've actually got it better than the vast majority of humanity throughout all of history had it. It's not going to last much longer
>>
File: FIGHTHONOR.gif (959 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
FIGHTHONOR.gif
959 KB, 250x188
>>5268909
>what world is this? Trans stereotypes are some of the cheapest and most widely used in all of entertainment and yet no one gives a single fuck gay or straight. You losers are getting worked up over a single Eminem song and you have the audacity to act like other people are sensitive. Keep trying to drag everyone down to your level it completely doesn't make you look petty and delusional. Oh wait you're a gayfreak that is actually very appropriate for you guys.
Lol wasn't even hard : 3
>>
File: 1309203197135.jpg (51 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
1309203197135.jpg
51 KB, 446x400
>>5268930
>i cant argue with logic so ill just act smug like i've won something
those pills really fuck with your head don't they
>>
>>5268896
And your ways are incompatible with the traditional ideals of civilization that has survived the rise and fall of empires throughout the world since the Era of classical antiquity. But your faggots social liberalism is what civilization should have really been built on right? Your culture will collapse as soon as you finish eating away the rotting corpse of the power structure you people infected like a parasite to survive off of.

The progress of civilization is cyclical, not linear. There will be a collapse of society in the West within our lifetime, and you will not be tolerated when it happens
>>
>>5268924
>Things are turning around at a rate that will end the world as we know it within our lifetime.
If so, it has very little to do with homosexuality. It just shows homophobes are so petty they'd rather destroy themselves and everything they love rather than live on the same planet as gays.

>There's actually a militant force in the world right now that stones faggots to death and just executed 150 people in Paris for their whoredom.
It's not all about homosexuality. Sure, ISIS hates fags, but most of their victims are not homosexual. Even if the West universally punished homosexual acts with an instant death sentence, that wouldn't prevent ISIS from attacking us. Hate homosexuals all you want, it will get you nowhere. Either the West or ISIS will win, neither is on your side.
>>
>>5268891
It doesn't take much to go door to door with a gun and execute people in the streets. It only takes the strength of will to do what must be done
>>
File: Putindees.jpg (91 KB, 548x438) Image search: [Google]
Putindees.jpg
91 KB, 548x438
>>5268936
>i cant argue with logic so ill just post laughing girls like i've won something
those AIDS really fuck with your head don't they
>>
>>5268950
It's not just about fags you narcissistic fool. It's about cultural liberalism. Your collectivist ideology is going to meet the radical reactionary forces of the world, and it will shatter the status quo of society as we know it.
>>
>>5268948
Civilization does not depend on immature, senseless hatred like homophobia. The only hatred which is beneficial is that which is protective. Fear and hatred of outsiders, for example, is reasonable - the arrival of foreigners may be the beginning of an invasion, and even if not, may cause cultural tensions. However, homosexuals are not a threat, they're too small in number to meaningfully affect population growth. They're no more of a threat to children than straight people are. You'll go on about how acceptance of homosexuality is a sign of moral decay, but you can't explain what that actually means. You assert that homosexuality weakens a nation, but you can't say why. It's because you don't know. There is no explanation, you're just making this stuff up to justify your irrational hatred of gays. Rather than seeking to change your views as a rational person would do, you double down on your delusions.
>>
>>5268968
If you can get a gun, so can others. And you're not immune to bullets. Without the mass support of the people, you won't get very far.

>>5268982
Whatever, /pol/.
>>
Every time I see the "This actor shouldn't play a trans person because they're not trans", I want to respond "How do you know they're not trans and just don't conform to heteronormative binary appearance and pronouns? Why are you so transphobic against That Actor's decisions?"

But it never comes up because literally no one outside of Tumblr gives a fuck.
>>
>>5268272
That's the joke. He already has a weird face, they wanted to show something weirder.
>>
>>5269023
You don't need the support of the people to execute people in the streets. Paris proved that. If you don't have the will to take a life without hesitation, your gun is worthless to you
>>
>>5269017
If you can't see the moral decay of our society and the progressive weakening of our people, you're being willfully ignorant. The young men of our society live a masterbatory existence, living in perpetual adolescence and believing in nothing, while the young men of Islam and the third world are rallying together to fight a holy war for their God. We will see the slow collapse of the West within our lifetime.
>>
>>5268973
I'll break it down since you are slow
>calls gay men historically sensitive for random controversies despite most of them being perpetuated by trannies and POCSJW types
>counterargument is that gay men would not make a deal over such a minor trope
>b-but you guys got mad when hip hop said to kill faggots, thats the same right? There isnt such thing as levels of controversy right?
>thread is dedicated to being unironically offended about a minor character in a ben stiller film
Dragging people to your level doesn't miraculously justify your childish outrage. I mean ffs every one of your posts has been a rewording of the previous response its hilarious that the irony is lost on you.
>>
>>5268412
It's called a shuriken, biggot.
>>
>>5268314
/lgbt/ B T F O
>>
>>5269073
Paris was an attack carried out with a great deal of planning, and coordination between multiple attackers. And they were just trying to kill random civilians. And even then, they only killed like 130 - obviously a major mass killing, but nothing near an actual genocide. Targeting gays would be even harder. You're not too likely to find 100 gays in one place, and once you started shooting others would be warned, they'd either be able to flee, call the police, or arm themselves. And that's assuming you manage to make a second attack without getting killed. A one-man gay genocide is pure delusion.

>>5269104
If ISIS does manage to win, things will be as bad for /pol/acks like you as they are for fags. It's not like you'll come out of it a winner. And again, no matter what we do with regards to gays, that won't make ISIS leave us alone. It's not homosexuals causing what you refer to as "moral decay", it's America maturing into a post-industrial society. That's the cause of this "perpetual adolescence" and sense of meaninglessness. Gays have very little to do with it.
>>
>>5269113
So let me get this straight (tee-hee) you see a white rapper using the word faggot derogatorily in the song 'Rap God' (a song absolutely no one remembers) and in no way suggesting that people should 'kill faggots' (he's calling another rapper a faggot) for which he stated quote
>He claims he does not equate use of the word faggot to a person's sexuality."Not saying it's wrong or it's right, but at this point in my career - man, I say so much shit that's tongue-in-cheek"
as not being the same? You dont see a minor lyric in an /Eminem/ song that he's using in a TONGUE AND CHEEK manner as being the same? Are you fucking retarded or do I need to break this down FURTHER for you?
>>
ok but... there are lots of hons and "non-binary" people who look like that lol

trannies and TILFS (trans-inclusive liberal feminists) are so delusional
>>
>>5269238
Shut up you fucking AIDS dispensary. Go die of GRIDS somewhere else.
>>
>>5269249
Are you okay?
>>
>>5269254
Fine, how are you : ]
>>
>>5269249

No one dies of AIDS anymore lmao

>mfw fags can bang all they want bareback with no consequences
>mfw trannies can't even go outside without getting murdered

As it should be desu
>>
>>5269290
Gay men represent a majority of all HIV cases. Their HIV positive status requires expensive anti-virals that they have to take their entire lives. No one who doesn't have HIV wants to have sex with them. They are relegated to having sex with other HIV carriers like 3rd class citizens lmao.
>mfw gay people are stoned to death in many many places in the world
>mfw trannies are given free surgery, acceptance, or special social roles in those same places
As it should be desu
>>
>>5269290
If you live in a decent country, you're probably a lot more likely to get AIDS as a gay man than to get killed as a tranny. And while there are treatments for AIDS, are they completely effective & affordable/covered by insurance?

>>5269315
Tbf, I think Iran is the only one of those backwards countries that actually treats gender dysphoria properly, and even so the population probably still treats you horribly unless you're stealth.
>>
>>5269315

>mfw gays run the world
>he seriously doesn't know about the homosexual agenda

lmao desu senpai
>>
>>5268198
>So this thing perfectly represents trans people?
Pretty much, cringe worthy.
>>
>>5269151
Believe me, it wouldn't be hard to find like minded people in America. You severely under estimate the amount of people who believe we are going to live through a governmental collapse within our life and out preparing for it.

And also, gay culture contributes heavily to the moral and societal decay of the West. The handful of passive "normal" gay men are meaningless, as they live in apathy are not the ones driving the culture. They aren't the only ones, as it's cultural liberalism as a whole, but they are a big aspect of it.
>>
>>5269339
Yah except that's not true at all. As long as you're not black or live in Brazil your chances of being murdered are extremely low in most places. Enjoy your AIDS

>>5269343
>mfw gays don't make up the majority of any field or career except meth addicted leather enthusiast and creepy guy dressed as a woman who is obviously a man
lmao xD
>>
>>5269368
The people preparing for a governmental collapse aren't going to waste time, energy, and resources on genociding gay people. It wouldn't benefit them in any way.
>>
>>5269374
>creepy guy dressed as a woman who is obviously a man
>implying all trannies are passable
>>
>>5269381
>Trannies dont round up a group of non passing hons, parade them around, and call it 'shows'
>Gay men are the only people who want to be men in dresses
>>
>>5269315
Actually the number of gay men who have HIV has dramatically decreased in the past 10 years due to awareness and prevention. Trans women are the second biggest carrier of HIV since a large portion of them do sex work so you don't really have room to talk tbqh.

>>5269339
>If you live in a decent country, you're probably a lot more likely to get AIDS as a gay man than to get killed as a tranny.
Not really, even in the united states their are way more trans women killed then gay men. I believe their were 15-16 trans women killed this year in the US and like 1-2 gay men.

>And while there are treatments for AIDS, are they completely effective & affordable/covered by insurance?
Nothing really is completely effective, current treatment is over 50% effective which is pretty good. Yes most insurance covers HIV treatment.

>>5269339
>Tbf, I think Iran is the only one of those backwards countries that actually treats gender dysphoria properly, and even so the population probably still treats you horribly unless you're stealth.
Yeah it's only that one country, they try to make gay men transition into women. Most third world countries stone trans people on sight followed by gay men.
>>
>>5269377
It wouldn't just be gays getting killed my friend.
>>
>>5269374
>>5269400

>mfw trannies are triggered as fuck by drag queens

It's funny bc everyone sees trannies as less entertaining drag queens lmao

thank you based ru paul
>>
>>5269374
>Yah except that's not true at all. As long as you're not black or live in Brazil your chances of being murdered are extremely low in most places.
But that's wrong you retard, trans people are hated much much more then gays in most countries. You have no idea what you're talking about.

0/10 tranny troll
>>
File: AIDSRate.png (58 KB, 700x302) Image search: [Google]
AIDSRate.png
58 KB, 700x302
>>5269401
Not even close anon
>>
File: 1443726126098.jpg (30 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1443726126098.jpg
30 KB, 480x640
>>5269400
>Trannies dont round up a group of non passing hons, parade them around, and call it 'shows'
>>Gay men are the only people who want to be men in dresses
That's what most trannies are though, men in women's clothing parading around everywhere. lol
>>
>>5269426
You know that you aren't a girl right? You're a grown, adult man
>>
>>5269420
That's not even close to recent statistics either. You have no argument whatsoever besides flinging ad hominems around.

Stay salty hon.
>>
>>5269420

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that the highest percentage of newly identified HIV-positive test results was among transgender people

LMAOOOO
>>
File: 2Cute4u.jpg (185 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
2Cute4u.jpg
185 KB, 338x600
>>5269426
Except we're not because unlike fags we don't make looking like a guy a "lifestyle" and we tend to grow out of it fairly quickly : >
>>
>>5269442
>By race/ethnicity, black/African American transgender women have the highest percentage of new HIV-positive test results.

Im not black LMAAAAO
>>
File: yeah.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>5269442
Lmao talk about calling the kettle black huh?

Aife you and other trannies have more aids then gay men hahahaha.
>>
>>5269400
Good point desu.

>Not really, even in the united states their are way more trans women killed then gay men. I believe their were 15-16 trans women killed this year in the US and like 1-2 gay men.
I was comparing the gay AIDS rate to the trans murder rate. I wasn't comparing gay and trans murder rates directly.

>>5269404
Then it's irrelevant to the discussion. Gays are neither the primary cause nor the primary victim.
>>
>>5269454

So? Black gays have the most AIDS too, doesn't change the comparison

lmao look at this too

>Findings from a meta-analysis of 29 published studies showed that 27.7% of transgender women tested positive for HIV infection

KEK

#REKT
>>
>>5269448
Except most of you mtf's don't pass at all and look like young boys in girls clothing. Oh wait since most of you are trans lesbians you look like boys in boys clothing haha.

You are only proving my point more by posting that picture, you don't pass at all dude.
>>
>>5268254
nah gendertrenders btfo

real trannies don't give a shit
>>
File: gtfo.gif (902 KB, 280x170) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.gif
902 KB, 280x170
>>5269442
>>5269470
Lol trannies = rekt
>>
>>5269455
See >>5269454. That statistic isn't averaged across the races.
>>
>>5269420

So the black infection rate is like 20 times worse than the white rate?
>>
>>5269491
>>5269473
>>5269470
>>5269455
>>5269492
Only gay men could be this anal devastated lol
>>
That's a mockery of the pangender/genderfluid special snowflakes. I thought you trannies hated those fags so why are you requiring a "passable" actor?
>>
File: 1439215998526.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1439215998526.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>5269492
Blacks and other trans minority make up the majority of trans women and they have a very high rate of infection so yes trans women do have a higher rate of infection then gay men.

in your face freaks. :^)
>>
>>5269534
How does the trans rate compare to gay men OF THE SAME RACE?
>>
File: 777ggf.png (61 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
777ggf.png
61 KB, 225x225
>>5269516
>says gay men are biggest carriers of hiv
>gets proven wrong
>"y-you faggots are so butt hurt lol"
Lmao whether you say sir.
>>
>>5269543
trans women are still higher.

On a scale of 1-10 how butt blasted are you that your trolling argument was turned against you? : )
>>
>>5269551
>trans women are still higher.
[citation needed]
>>
>>5269545
>https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/
>Official U.S. Department of Health & Human Services AIDS website.
>"Gay and bisexual men of all races are the most severely affected by HIV"
Ayyyyy lmao
>>
Ehh the number don't look too good for gays either.

> http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
>Gay and bisexual men are more severely affected by HIV than any other group in the United States

>In 2010, young gay and bisexual men (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all gay and bisexual men.

>In 2013, in the United States, gay and bisexual men accounted for 81% (30,689) of the 37,887 estimated HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 years and older and 65% of the 47,352 estimated diagnoses among all persons receiving an HIV diagnosis that year.

I'm guessing the overall risk is higher for trans women because they face things like homelessness and unemployment.
>>
>>5269629
You know who has a high rate of HIV? Sex workers. I'm pretty sure being a sex worker is a much more pertinent risk factor to contracting HIV than being trans. Correlation is not causation. Lots of trans people are sex workers != beings trans gives you HIV
>>
>>5269675
Yeah, being a whore has consequences
>>
>comedy is offensive

Holy shit no one fucking cares

Funny thing is that this is likely to actually get addressed or removed from the movie because of autistic straight people taking everything tiny tiny vocal minorities say over the internet like it's fucking law.
>>
>>5269551
>trans women are still higher.

No they aren't. There are less trans women on this planet than there are gay men that carry HIV.
>>
KEK, trannies on suicide watch
>>
>>5268198
Subject of a future Kat Blaque video
>>
>>5268198
The media is trolling the shit out of transpeople this year.
L. Cox is going to be in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" Can't wait for the shitstorm.
>>
If this type of shit offends you, you -need- to kill yourself for the benefit of all mankind.

t. sensible tranny
>>
>lgbt community is racist towards blacks
>says that this is equivalent to blackface
why do gays do this shit, the gay plight is not comparable to the black plight.
>>
>>5270862
There is no gay plight or black plight. Niggers and faggots seriously need to shut their fucking mouths. Nobody owes niggers anything because they were slaves, and nobody owes fags anything because they used to get beaten and dragged behind trucks. The fact that these things are used to impose guilt and shame on people proves that they no longer have real meaning. Those wells of pity are used up.
>>
Is it politically incorrect to just attack movies for being shitty movies, now?
>>
File: fishing pole.png (134 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
fishing pole.png
134 KB, 600x601
>>5270889
>>
>>5270938
It's not fucking bait dude. This isn't trolling, and yes I'm mad as fuck. I seriously can't stand this fucking victim complex faggots and niggers have. You people live in the only time in human history that your lifestyle is accepted, literally the most comfortable era of civilization where society bends over backwards for you, but it's still not enough. It will never be enough. You know why? Because niggers and faggots in reality actually like being the oppressed victims. You're like a parasite that was allowed into the host body and is slowly killing it, all while complaining that it's not doing enough to make you happy.

Seriously, you've exploited the soft hearted nature of people for too long. It's actually disgusting to see how you people treat being handed everything
>>
>>5270981
Okay, lets say I killed your family. Do I owe you anything for it? It's not like there's any way of bringing them back, what's done is done, we might as well just move on an forget about it.
>>
>>5270993
Quit equating your comfortable faggot life where you're literally completely accepted by society and suffer no hardships for being a fag to having your fucking family murdered. This is the issue. This is what I mean when I say you people desperately try to paint yourself as the biggest victim possible. You just immediately aligned yourself with someone who had their fucking family murdered.
>>
>>5268198
>Media finally puts trannies in the mainstream
>Trannies sperg
This is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>5271055
There will literally never at any point be a time where gay people and black people are satisfied with what they are given. This is just the harsh reality. They will always claim to be oppressed while simultaneously living in the most accepting place in the entire world
>>
File: cait.gif (2 MB, 540x248) Image search: [Google]
cait.gif
2 MB, 540x248
>>5268198
>more than 5,800 signatures

I'd say she has a way to go in a country of 322,000,000 people.
>>
This is why we need war
Literal forced problems while entire Middle East is in chaos
>>
>>5271191
It's coming. It's just going to take a great deal to break people out of the cultural liberal bubble, as we've seen in Paris
>>
>>5268198
no one cares. sounds like a grab for attention.
>>
File: BUCK_ANGELx400.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
BUCK_ANGELx400.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
>>5268198
>over-the-top, cartoonish mockery

he looks like a lot of the androgynous individuals i know. is it so wrong to wonder if they have a hot dog or a bun? we are curious people. i was frustrated when audrey went on big brother and avoided the question as to whether or not she has had bottom surgery (i'm guessing not) because she is very sexy to me. personally i'm attracted to girls with penises so it makes a difference to me if she has had it removed. yes, i know, it is none of my business until i reach a certain stage of intimacy but with most people you can tell immediately and i'd rather not invest a lot of emotion into someone if i'm not sure they will be sexually compatible with me. is it so wrong to be curious about sex?
>>
File: austin.varla_.lying_.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2635) Image search: [Google]
austin.varla_.lying_.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2635
>>5269751
>KEK, trannies on suicide watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXY0oypJlBs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me2omIeaQfA
>>
>>5269368
>And also, gay culture contributes heavily to the moral and societal decay of the West.

Specifically how?
>>
>>5271228
>is it so wrong to wonder if they have a hot dog or a bun?
Yes?
He's obviously male, and obviously has a dick.
>>
>>5268198
Should have made a joke about whether or not he/she has a soul.
>>
>>5268198
The first movies used the word shemale to insult a woman for looking and acting manly. Why didn't that get any outrage?
>>
>>5272064
because true-trans are not shemales
>>
>>5268198
Trans people are fucking delusional, lmao. Please stop.
>>
>>5268314
No seriously though. Why do you niggers even care about what actor is playing what character in a shitty Al Jolson comedy movie? This is why society has historically enslaved you people. Nobody wants to hear you run your mouth and complain about innocuous shit constantly.
>>
>>5268314
>This is why society has historically burned you people alive.
I have a feeling there were other reasons involved.
>>
I thought androgynous or odd looking models are over. They were huge in high fashion for the midn-to-late 00's for labels like Alexander McQueen and Givenchy, but there's a new wave of more traditionally attractive girls being the trend again.
>>
>>5272064
Because cis people wanting to be special didn't care at that time.
>>
CENSOR IT

IT HURTS MY FEELINGS

WAAAHHH

That's all I read in that article

fucking scum.
>>
Are you seriously comparing niggers to trannies? I don't agree with everything they complain about but if you look into the history, there are some good reasons for them to be angry. Their community is far bigger and it hasn't been even three decades since apartheid. What happened back then was much more serious than trannies will ever face, especially in modern world.
>>
>>5272186
Meant for >>5272149
>>
he isnt playing a tranny he is playing an androgynous model who is a stereotypically pretentious narcissist
its a joke that he looks the way he does
ben stiller and that wonky nose guy arent model looking either but nobody complains for them
its a comedy for crying out loud
he is probably in less than 30% of the movie
the plot is something along the lines of
>masculine models go out of style
>now androgynous models of ambiguous gender (though to the audience are pretty clearly male or female) are taking the runway by storm
>big evil plot obviously, involving putting the two obsolete former male models back in action to infiltrate ___
>they bring masculinity etc back into style

nobody takes non-binary people seriously anyway unless they themselves have a tumblr lmao
you will always be considered either male or female, and people will either ask or assume based on what you look like

>"Cumberbatch’s character is clearly portrayed as an over-the-top, cartoonish mockery of androgyne/trans/non-binary individuals,"
correct
>"This is the modern equivalent of using blackface to represent a minority."
incorrect
its taking the piss out of models and the fashion industry, not fucking trannies

damn professional victims need to end themselves
>>
>>5272186
>What happened back then was much more serious than trannies will ever face, especially in modern world.
It was technically illegal to be trans until like the 70's or so, maybe even longer.
If you were trans and walked in the open you'd be arrested.

Also, trans people were unhireable, nobody of them could get a job, for the reason of being trans. Murders of trans people were also never investigated.

Trans people has gone through worse than black people has, at least if you're thinking of the modern world.
>>
>>5272322
Apartheid was relevant in South Africa even after Cold War. This means all ethnic groups weren't allowed to even vote in their invaded country before 1994.
>>
>>5272386
South Africa is not the US, dumbshit.
>>
>>5272402
But guess who were participating in apartheid of South Africa? Hint, it wasn't the natives.
>>
>>5272322
Literally get over it. Appreciate that people even tolerate your existence at all
>>
>>5271015
Not too long ago, even in the west people were killed for being openly gay. Now, lets say someone burned your house down causing the deaths of several family members (but not yourself), but shortly thereafter was shot while resisting arrest and died from their injuries. Would anyone owe you anything for the damage done? Would you be like "well, what's done is done, might as well move on and forget about it". Or would you feel that you're owed something as compensation?
>>
>>5272897
>people should just 'get over' the fact that they're being killed for being trans
I doubt you'd say the same thing if it was people of your demographic group that were being killed. People like you make me hope the SJWs win.
>>
>>5272937
Yeah, they fucking should. They should in fact be deeply grateful that they live in the only Era of human history that tolerates the existence of faggots. Nobody owes fags anything because they were beaten and killed, and nobody owes niggers anything because they were slaves and got sprayed down with fire hoses and attacked by German Shepherds. You should be beside yourself with how lucky you are that you aren't be hung by your faggot neck right now, because history has proven that society doesn't actually want you deviant sacks of filth around. You only have a place here because of the tolerance and apathy of others, and you need to stop taking that for granted because it isn't.

You literally live in the best time in human history to be a fag.
>>
The thing is, trans people don't have their Nelson Mandela or Harvey Milk who can actually be taken seriously. When someone like Caitley Jenner represents you it causes nothing but damage.
>>
>>5272995
I'm not asking that others suffer for past crimes of their group. I'm only asking that trans people not be treated as second class citizens. You're forgiven for the sins of your ancestors, as long as you don't continue them.
>>
>>5272904
No, nobody would owe me anything, because life is a cruel tragedy and nothing is guaranteed, let alone fucking acceptance for your disgusting deviant lifestyle. Natural rights don't actually exist, nor does egalitarianism. Those concepts are creations of our society that we gift to each other out of good will, but you faggots act like you're entitled to the tolerance and acceptance of society. You aren't. It's actually something you should cherish, because it's a rare thing in the human experience.

Also, fucking your victim complex mentality. You literally suffer no hardships for being a faggot now. Nobody burned down your house and killed your family, and equating your "struggle" to that is pathetic and histrionic. Yes, get over the fact that human beings are violent and hate faggots. Appreciate what you got while you have it, because it won't last forever
>>
>>5273043
Nobody needs your forgiveness you egotistical faggot. You still are so entitled and have no idea how lucky you are to be here in the time that you're in. You still feel like you deserve to be given more, and you always will. This is why I have no more pity for you people. It's clear you will be perpetual victims for the entirety of your existence, always claiming discrimination even though you aren't discriminated against at all. You don't know what actual oppression is.

You seriously need to start appreciating all that you've been given rather than acting like dissatisfied petulant child. This is as good as it gets for faggots, yet you still complain like you're a fucking nigger
>>
>>5273043
In what way are you treated like a second class citizen?
>>
>>5273044
So, you mean to say, if someone deprived you of all you've worked your whole life to achieve, you wouldn't hold it against them? You'd be perfectly content to start from scratch?

>>5273098
Answer the actual question. If you were a second class citizen by circumstances of your birth, would you just accept it? Would you not feel that you deserved better?
>>
>>5273116
Today it's mostly in the form of being denied work or housing on the basis of being trans. People used to be killed for being trans and their murders unpunished, so it's obviously a lot better now than it was then, but that doesn't mean we should stop here.
>>
>>5273123
You faggot, nobody has deprived you of anything, and you aren't a second class citizen you ungrateful, petulant degenerate. You've been given more than your people have ever been given in the entire course of human history. You are not a victim. You suffer no hardships for your faggot lifestyle. Quit trying to equate yourself with someone who's suffered extreme loss.

You actually deserve nothing, so appreciate what you have
>>
>>5273176
>You actually deserve nothing
Do YOU deserve anything? Does ANYONE deserve anything?
>>
>>5273145
I've never seen trans activist talking about these issues in public. Why are people more concerned about media representation? I follow a couple of gay activists of Iraq and they are constantly under the threat of getting killed for what they are doing, so it baffles me when someone cries about oppression when they don't like a movie character.
>>
>>5273145
You aren't denied anything. You don't actually face discrimination. If you still are unsatisfied living in the most comfortable and accepting time in human history, it's clear that you never will be, and will always actively want to be a persecuted victim. You're acting like you shouldn't be denied anything that you want in life. Faggots and niggers are in fact spoiled and entitled rather than persecuted
>>
>>5273185
No, we actually don't. Any acceptance or good will we give to each other is a gift in defiance of the human condition. It should be cherished instead of taken as a right that you're entitled to like you faggots can't stop doing. Natural rights are a fallacy. We don't actually have any rights outside of what we give to one another. But faggots and niggers only take and exploit the good will of society

I've literally never met a fag that appreciates the world that they live in. No, it's clear that deep down they like the idea of being persecuted
>>
>>5273201
This sort of thing about media is pretty silly desu, I agree that there are more important trans issues even in the west, like greater awareness of what being trans is, shelters and assistance for children of transphobic parents, etc. Most trans people seem to think this whining about media stuff originates from a small minority of trans people, it's really cis "allies" who make it into a big deal as a way of feeling they're accomplishing something.

>>5273202
Just because this is the best time so far in history to be trans, doesn't mean trans people are not discriminated against or unfairly disadvantaged. Sure, we're happy for what we have, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to complain about discrimination when it does happen.
>>
>>5273264
You actually suffer no discrimination or persecution whatsoever. You actually have the same rights as everyone else. The struggle is over. You have no hardships to face anymore. You now are just entitled and spoiled. You in fact don't appreciate anything you've been given because you belive you deserve it as a right rather than understanding that acceptance of your kind is a gift

What the fuck do you faggots want that you don't already have?
>>
>>5273264
What don't you understand
>You aren't actually denied anything
>You don't actually face discrimination
>>
>>5273264
Nobody has the right to not be born unfairly disadvantaged. The human experience is not fair and never will be. You now no longer want the same as everyone else, you want to have more. You want to be given an advantage in life over others because of the group you identify with.
>>
>>5273264
just because people know you have a penis don't cry over what god gave you
>>
>>5273352
>>5273365
Things like being denied housing or work due to being trans still exist. As do people trying to deny trans people appropriate medical care.

>>5273378
Everyone does have the right to try to overcome their disadvantages though. We don't live in a rigid caste system where we're expected to be happy with the circumstances we're born into.
>>
>>5272402
>Reagan wasn't funding Apartheid
>>
>>5273410
That is not what I am referring to.
>>
File: 1438475748791.gif (3 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1438475748791.gif
3 MB, 230x175
>>5268814
>militant faggot thinks everyone has to be an obnoxious douche or they're hurting "the cause"
Hey everyone, get a load of this guy!
>>
File: c2qgIh.jpg (215 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
c2qgIh.jpg
215 KB, 1024x765
>>5273421
He also categorized Mandela as terrorist.

Meanwhile this.
>>
>>5273416
No, you actually aren't denied anything. You aren't fighting for equal rights. You are demanding that you are given more because of the way you were born. You don't have a right to housing or jobs. You just want use your image as a victim to be given more than others.

It's clear that you don't give a shit about people in general being born disadvantaged, just other people like you
>>
>>5273416
You face no institutional disadvantages. You can as an individual learn to accept the hand you were dealt, but nobody else has to help you.
>>
so like this forum is just /lgbt/ as a subject, i guess? a lot of people here seem pretty anti-lgbt, nevermind the already exhausting arguments whether the lgb needs to drop the t or whatev
>>
there's a positive portrayal of trans by Eddie Redmayne in The Danish Girl, just released.

check it out.
>>
>>5273482
People are tired of perpetual pseudo victims running their mouths when they actually have nothing to complain about.
>>
>>5273458
>You don't have a right to housing or jobs
Well, does anyone? But the point is, trans people are unfairly disadvantaged compared to everyone else. That's what this whole "equality" thing is all about. It's about eliminating unfair disadvantages.

>>5273481
>You face no institutional disadvantages.
That is simply not true.

>nobody else has to help you.
Sure, but that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to ask other people to help. We're not holding a gun to anyone's head and demanding they help trans people. It's just basic human interaction to seek help from others, not sure why you're getting so upset about it.
>>
>>5273482
Because half of the posters here come from /pol/
>>
>>5273482
4chan is largely socially conservative, partly because of /pol/ but largely because they always like to be contrarian. A lot of people from other boards come to /lgbt/ thinking we're all Tumblr-ish SJWs when a lot of us actually hate tumblr, but don't agree with /pol/ either.
>>
>>5273499
No, you actually do not have unfair disadvantages compared to everyone else. You actually have been given more than everyone else.

The fact is, you're going to have to face the harsh reality that egalitarianism is a lie. People are not equal and will never be. It literally is not an attainable aspiration to think you can stop life from being unfair. You don't deserve anything because you're transgender. You are now actively demanding that you are given an advantage over everyone else. Equality is a fallacy. Your demand that you be more equal than others proves that
>>
>>5273562
>No, you actually do not have unfair disadvantages compared to everyone else. You actually have been given more than everyone else.
Can you please provide a source or supporting argument for this claim?
>>
>>5273499
You aren't sure why I'm mad that faggots like you who have been given everything still pout and demand more? You are a spoiled child society has to deal with, and you need to recognize that.

Also, literally name one aspect of institutional discrimination against faggots, because there are none. You have the same rights as everyone else, but now you want more just like the niggers.
>>
>>5273580
unless you live in a third world country with little human rights or sheria law count your blessings, anon
>>
>>5273580
What do think you are owed that you don't already have? What in your mind makes your struggles and disadvantages greater than a straight persons struggles and disadvantages? Do you think you deserve a life free of hardships?

You actually have more than most people, especially in a world that actively hates you. The acceptance you have is not for granted. Appreciate what you have
>>
>>5273584
>Also, literally name one aspect of institutional discrimination against faggots, because there are none. You have the same rights as everyone else, but now you want more just like the niggers.
As has been said dozens of times, discrimination in terms of housing and work still exists. I'm not sure how exactly you claim that counts as "being given everything" and "same rights as everyone else".
>>
>>5273603
>What in your mind makes your struggles and disadvantages greater than a straight persons struggles and disadvantages?
It's been mentioned several times in this thread already.

>Do you think you deserve a life free of hardships?
Of course not, however we do think we shouldn't be able to be deprived of the rights everyone else has.

>You actually have more than most people, especially in a world that actively hates you. The acceptance you have is not for granted. Appreciate what you have
I do, but...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_relative_privation
>>
>>5273606
You don't have a right to housing or jobs you faggot. You aren't even denied jobs or housing on an institutional level. The struggle is over. Now you want to be given special advantages.

Seriously though, you're going push it too far eventually using your perceived victimhood to demand society hand you things, and you'll learn that you only have a place here because of the kindness of others, which you exploit
>>
>>5273613
You literally are not deprived of anything. Your struggles are no greater than anyone elses. At this point, you're just taking greedily from the generosity of others
>>
>>5273613
So you actually for real think that your hardships are greater than other people's, and that you deserve to be given an advantage because of them?
>>
>>5273639
>>5273656
You still haven't actually offered any support for your claims that discrimination against trans people doesn't exist.

>You don't have a right to housing or jobs you faggot
This is really your opinion desu. But supposing you lost your job and your home and were forced to live on the street, at risk of dying of exposure, would you calmly accept your fate? Would you simply say "I made a mistake, so I deserve to die for it"? Would you hold no resentment for the society that refuses to help you?

> and you'll learn that you only have a place here because of the kindness of others
That's pretty much the basic principle on which all society is based.

>>5273670
No, not at all. However, the fact that same people have it worse should not be used as an excuse to ignore other problems. That's like saying the police shouldn't bother going after robbers because murder is a more severe crime.
>>
They're being controversial for publicity's sake, under the pretence of bravery. Works every time.
>>
test yourself: would you ever knowingly hire a trans person, or would you immediately be like "nope. crazy." and feel fully justified in doing so?
>>
>>5273708
You fucking faggot, here you go again trying to equate your none existent struggles to being driven from your job and home and living on the street. Do you actually have no shame in constantly trying to paint yourself as the most pitiful victim that you can? Literally point out one law, one institution of society that is specifically designed to discriminate against faggots. There aren't any. You do not face discrimination. You literally live in the most comfortable place on earth in the most accepting time in human history. You don't deserve special attention for your problems over others.

What do you want that you don't have? Because you've been given everything, yet you still want to be seen as a pathetic homeless person who needs to be uplifted by everyone else
>>
>>5273764
>You fucking faggot, here you go again trying to equate your none existent struggles to being driven from your job and home and living on the street.
This does happen though.

>Literally point out one law
It's not a law, so much as a lack of law.

>one institution of society that is specifically designed to discriminate against faggots
The whole "trannies are icky/mentally ill/delusional/fetishists" attitude is a pretty obvious example.

> You do not face discrimination.
You still haven't provided a source on this one.
>>
>>5273764
Would you at least agree that transgender people should have the same rights as normal, straight people?
>>
>>5273807
It happens to everybody, gay or straight you egotistical motherfucker. You don't get special attention over anyone else. This is exactly what I'm talking about. There is no actual discrimination, you actively want to institute laws that only benefit you and give you advantages over others. Guess what? You don't get to decide what other people think, and you will never live in a world where people don't think your lifestyle is deviant and disgusting. People not liking you is not institutional discrimination. That isn't persecution, that's human nature and you can't change that. Count yourself fortunate beyond belief that you live in a world where the worst you face is people thinking you're "icky" instead of burning you alive and stoning you to death in the streets

>>5273816
They already do. What rights do you think that you're owed that you don't already have?
>>
>>5273807
Is that seriously what your struggle amounts to? You don't like other people's attitudes and you want to make laws that force them to change how they think?

What laws do you think you deserve?
>>
>>5273870
>They already do. What rights do you think that you're owed that you don't already have?
The question is not about whether they do or not. It's about whether you think they SHOULD.

>>5273876
I don't care how people think, but when they use their attitudes to deprive people of their rights it becomes an issue.
>>
>>5273896
No, SHOULD does not matter. In reality, they do, yet still act like they're fucking niggers that deserve reparations. You aren't deprived of anything you faggot.

What the fuck is it that you think you're owed that you're not getting?
>>
>>5273922
>No, SHOULD does not matter. In reality, they do, yet still act like they're fucking niggers that deserve reparations. You aren't deprived of anything you faggot.
Just answer the question. Regardless of how things actually are now, SHOULD trans people get the same rights as everyone else?
>>
>>5273955
Why? Do you need to find someone to claim is oppressing you to validate your stance here? Do you need me to be your oppressor to make your victim hood real?

I've already explained that natural rights are a fallacy. Any rights that we have are given to us as a gift by the good will of others. We aren't entitled to rights, freedom or acceptance. Nobody deserves anything. Your rights come from the generosity of other people, the very same people you claim oppress you by not giving you more
>>
>>5273955
What does this hypothetical question have to do with the actual world that we live in where you actually do have the same rights as everyone else?
>>
>>5274016
>>5274027
I'm detecting a lot of hostility from you. I'd just like a simple answer for the question, even ignoring the way things are today: should trans people have the same rights as everyone else? Would you say that the way it once was in the past, where people were literally killed for being trans, would be right in your opinion?
>>
>>5274034
Look at you at it again, you narcissistic faggot. You literally cannot function unless you're seen as oppressed, and now you need me to be your oppressor. Your entire worldview hinges on you being a disenfranchised victim.

This is what I mean when I say that you're an entitled ungrateful nigger. You literally have everything, yet you NEED to feel like you're living in a society that persecutes you. You're free from that. You're accepted. You have the same rights as everyone else. But it's still not enough is it? You need to be more equal than others
>>
>>5274034
Kind of shifting the conversation a little aren't you? What relevance does this have?
>>
>>5274083
I'm merely saying that you sound hostile towards trans people, and you're not going to convince me otherwise if you keep calling me a faggot and a nigger. I personally don't feel a need to be "more equal" than others, and I don't think anyone should expect to be. I merely ask you a simple question: are you hostile to trans people, do you think they deserve to suffer for being trans? Or do you think they should have the same rights as anyone else?

You seem to be trying to say you agree with the second, but for some reason you seem unable to actually say it. Simply say it, make your views clear and unambiguous. Is that so hard to do? Otherwise you seem to be just evading the question. I don't actually THINK you hate trans people, but your unwillingness to clearly say otherwise is peculiar, at the very least.
>>
>>5274115
I have a lot of hatred for cultural liberalism and people who believe they deserve rights and freedom rather than understanding that they are a gift, which includes you whether you want to acknowledge it or not. I have just as much anger towards straight and white liberals as well, who I would also call niggers. I wouldn't expect you to understand though, because you're a narcissistic fag who actively wants to weave a narrative of persecution for yourself.
>>
>>5274115
You also haven't clear stated what exactly are the rights you think you're being deprived of and what the institutional descrimination is that you think is designed to oppress transgender people. You've been claiming that you feel that you aren't equal to straight people, but what is this inequality?
>>
>>5274151
You still haven't actually answered my question. Again, I don't think you actually do hate trans people, but why is it so hard for you to say so? You just keep going on and on narcissism and persecution, without actually saying anything new. Either answer my question and we can move on, or we're done here. I have no interest in continuing to waste my time with this pointless repetition.
>>
>>5274171
It's been said several times already in this thread: transgender people are discriminated against in terms of housing and work (there are often no legal protections for trans people in these instances, although legal protections exist for other groups such as blacks and the disabled) and there are also cases of parents denying trans children access to appropriate medical care.
>>
Trans people are really getting out of control lately. First they bitch over RuPauls, "You've got she-mail".

Then they bitch and bitch and protest outside of the showings of Stonewall because they in their rewritten version of history it was trannies who led the revolt and riots at stonewall... apparently today's trannies can't tell the difference between a gay man in drag and a tranny.

They've gotten so hypersensitive as of late, how can you go around life being this uptight?

shit like this is why petitions are going around asking for the T to be removed from the LGB.
>>
>>5274206
So trans people aren't allowed to have opinions?

>shit like this is why petitions are going around asking for the T to be removed from the LGB.
That was actually mostly the doing of /pol/. Some actual LGB people may feel that way, but for the most part they were just made into useful idiots by trans-haters.
>>
>>5274186
Your question was specifically asked to make this conversation about how I'm your oppressor and you're the oppressed. That's literally the only reason you asked it. You want to shift the narrative to you being persecuted. You literally do not care that in reality you aren't oppressed at all and have the same rights as anyone else. No, the fact that somebody might think you should be oppressed somewhere is enough in your mind to claim that you deserve special treatment.

>>5274198
Oh, are black people and transgender disabled now? Are they less capable than everyone else, and need to be uplifted and given special help by society? Do parents need to have their rights over their children taken away too? You aren't owed housing or a job. You aren't even denied these things on an institutional level. You actually want to take away the agency of other people and force them to cater to you, enforced by the government

You literally want to institute new laws that will give you advantages over others like you're a disabled person. How does it feel being a shameless nugget faggot and a burden on society?
>>
>>5274223
You're abusing the tolerance and acceptance of others. You have no appreciation of how good you have it
>>
>>5274279
Sorry y'all. I meant to say nigger faggot, not nugget faggot
>>
>>5274279
>Your question was specifically asked to make this conversation about how I'm your oppressor and you're the oppressed
I never said that you're the oppressor. I'm just saying, do you think trans people SHOULD be oppressed? I think you would say no, but how come you're so reluctant to say that? I'm not trying to trap you into admitting you're guilty of oppressing trans people.

>Oh, are black people and transgender disabled now?
No, though transgender could arguably be considered a disability. However, racial prejudice against black people has been documented to exist, though in the modern western world it's not as severe as it once was.

>Do parents need to have their rights over their children taken away too?
If they're abusive, then yes. Or are you going to say children don't have a right to not be beaten and severely injured?

>You actually want to take away the agency of other people and force them to cater to you, enforced by the government
This is something that has occurred in literally every civilization ever. Unless there is some form of restriction of agency, there is no rule of law, and thus no civilization.

>institute new laws that will give you advantages over others
Not really, honestly I think these laws should be extended to everyone, including white cishet males. You should not be forced from your home, or denied access to food or medical care just becaus someone doesn't like you.

>shameless nugget faggot
>nugget
Lolwut?
>>
>>5274296
Again, you don't think trans people should be express their opinions? Whatever happened to freedom of speech? You can express opinions back, even complain about their opinions. But you don't have any right to silence them.

>>5274314
lol
>>
>>5274318
SHOULD does not matter. I do not think in terms of SHOULD, I think of the world as it is. Your question has no basis on reality. You live in a fantasy world where you are oppressed, even though you are not in reality. You are using this imagined oppression to institute falty laws to deal with something that doesn't exist. The basis of your ideals is entirely comprised of empty words.
>>
>>5268198
>implying any depiction of a "marginalized" group in media must be a positive one
may I ask why?
>>
>>5274359
So in other words, you're incapable of discussing hypotheticals? I'm merely asking your opinion or personal views.
>>
>>5274328
Maybe faggots should use their freedom of speech that they were granted by the grace of others to express gratitude for being accepted rather than demanding nigger reparations and trying to get disability assisstence
>>
>>5274415
Sure, they should, but at the same time they shouldn't be forbidden from expressing their opinions about things they don't like.
>>
>>5274394
No, you're just trying to reduce the conversation to nothing to distract from the fact that you aren't actually discriminated against. Hypotheticals mean nothing
>>
>>5274435
K
>>
>>5274434
Yeah? Good thing they fucking aren't then literally at all in any capacity in our society, and are on fact uplifted to express their opinions more than others.

Here you go again with the "but you can't discriminate against us!" shit. Who forbids faggots from expressing themselves in our society anon?
>>
>>5274460
No one's actually FORBIDDING them at this point, however the one anon I've been talking to seems to be implying something along the lines of "fags better not criticize society too much or we'll go back to killing them", which is basically using a threat to suppress free speech.
>>
>>5274469
Even here on 4chan, you need to be an oppressed victim who's having their freedoms ripped from them, even though you're not. Maybe you actually should be grateful to one of the only societies in human history that does accept you, especially when there are still societies that kill gay people openly. You aren't having your freedom of speech taken away in this thread, and you should recognize how good you have it
>>
>>5274546
I am grateful that we live in a society where we can speak freely, however that doesn't change the fact that someone is basically threatening to take away our freedom of speech for saying things he disagrees with. I am particularly grateful that that someone is in no position to actually deprive us of our freedom of speech.
>>
File: 1436817473874.jpg (80 KB, 375x501) Image search: [Google]
1436817473874.jpg
80 KB, 375x501
>>5268198
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/fr-fr/549/222/494/

Comments:
>There are 2 many assumptions re "Trans " people based on" Cis " portrayals .
> really have nothing to do but get offended over shit? Apparently people are boycotting Zoolander 2 on the basis that "it's transphobic" and "mocks LBGT" ... No, no it really doesnt.
> This part of the movie basically encourages people to see transgender people are just a surgical experiment instead of from an understanding point of view.

yfw every normie think that genderqueers/genderfluids and alikes are nothing but trannies (who are actually binaries along with cissies).
>>
>>5274572
Freedom of speech goes both ways my friend.
>>
>>5274328
The LGB are doing the majority of the work, and you try to take credit for it by trying to rewrite stonewall and turn gay draq queens into trannies. That's not an opinion that's stupidity and obnoxiousness. You reap the benefits of what gay men and lesbians have fought for when transexuality has nothing to do with sexual identity.

Also /pol/has quite a few gay people you moron.
>>
>>5274223
Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism you tard.
>>
>>5269682

Pays for transition costs tho. I imagine that's why whoring and webcamming are so common.
>>
>>5274804
>Also /pol/has quite a few gay people you moron.
Sure they do, but that doesn't mean they speak for the entire gay community. That's like saying feminism speaks for men because there are male feminists.
>>
>>5274824
Couldn't find any other work eh?
>>
>>5274831
Who does speak for the gay community then?
>>
>>5274974
Presumably a group composed mostly of gays. /lgbt/ would seem a bit more appropriate, as long as you made it clear you only wanted responses from gay people.
>>
>>5275012
Even then, how can any one group of gay people claim to speak for all gay people?
>>
>>5275023
Obviously, they can't. But asking a gay community should give you a better idea of what gays want than asking some other random community that only happens to have some gays in it.
>>
>>5275110
What if gay people were individuals who were defined by more than their sexuality?
>>
>>5275188
Then why would someone want information on gay people specifically? If you want an answer from the gay community, you ask the gay community.
>>
>>5275205
The point is that there is no unified gay community
>>
>>5275230
There is no community which all gays are part of, but if you want input from gays it makes more sense to as a gay community than a mostly non-gay community that happens to include a few gays.
>>
Of all the people they chose Benedict Cumberbitch
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.