[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw would rather just accept my gender than change, seems easier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
tfw would rather just accept my gender than change, seems easier but not easy.
>>
File: 1386640426278.jpg (41 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1386640426278.jpg
41 KB, 720x480
>>5265777
I tried that for a while, didn't really work. Nothing made it go away.
If you feel like you're the wrong gender/need to change that gender, at least confront why. You might not need a change, and asking yourself some tough questions might help you accept your gender instead of feeling like you need to change it.
>>
>>5265777
Which gender would you like to change? The one your body was assigned at birth, or the one buried in your brain?
>>
>>5265777
>accepting being cis
most do believe or not, b/c being opposite gender is too much work
>>
>>5265883
>implying there even is a gender buried in people's brains

you trannies really are insane
>>
>>5265926
>implying there are no observable neurological differences between men and women
u wot m8
>>
>>5265777
were you the denial mtf posting LiS artwork yesterday?
>>
>>5265777
I give you six months at most.

>>5265926
>peer reviewed research is insanity
Says the one who is trying to tell themselves avoiding treatment is the right option.
>>
>>5265949
>six months
I dunno man I made it for a little over a year repressing this shit before it came back pretty hard.
>>
>>5265949
>peer reviewed research
>a couple of shit-level papers with almost no consensus
>“muh scans”
>at best statistically irrelevant, at worst ideologically driven
>>
>>5265959
>implying the people doing the scans are trans
>>
>>5265980
>implying I wrote or suggested this
>>
>>5265949
Been this way since I was 9 years of age. Six months has long passed.
>>
>>5265777
I'd rather accept my birth sex too, but especially after starting HRT and being not depressed and feeling like a normal person for the first time in my life I cannot comprehend possibly being satisfied with being male. If I found out that it would be literally impossible for me transition then I would kill myself on the spot
>>
>>5265984
>implying cis people would go out of their way to prove the legitimacy of transgenderism
>>
>>5269800
>I cannot comprehend possibly being satisfied with being male

You already are. Are you going to kill yourself?
>>
>>5269800
Just not sure; though I'm still young, HRT might not work out as I expect.
>>
>>5269812
>implying some people don't react to perceived injustices by trying to rectify them
now i'm not the person you're >implying with but come on m8. what about gays that are pro-trans, hmm?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.