[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So any clue as to why it's always the hideously unpassing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
So any clue as to why it's always the hideously unpassing late transitioners who lobby the goverment to ban people from transitioning young?

I mean, I'm not sure if it's sour grapes or something but its Hons like Yardley who are trying to ban HRT in anyone under 25.
>>
>>5265055
They want young transitioners to be hons too.
>>
>>5265055
they want to create an army of hons under the guise of "protect the chrilden"
>>
>>5265055
they fear that the more passable trannies there are, the lower their own chances of passing

as if there were any to begin with, kek
>>
File: Mulan-mulan-754929_780_440.jpg (156 KB, 780x440) Image search: [Google]
Mulan-mulan-754929_780_440.jpg
156 KB, 780x440
>>5265088
>tfw the huns are building an army
>>
File: 520720.jpg (93 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
520720.jpg
93 KB, 640x426
>>5265073
Well guys like this are revolting. Does nothing but argue with younger people and insist he's more trans than any of them, all while he has the nerve to go out and shove himself into the media as much as possible despite looking like a horrible caricature.

No clue why fetishy late transitioners like him want to take away other's medicine.
>>
>>5265116
>Miranda Yardley
Creepy old dude
>>
>>5265055
What a fucking asshole.

In a perfect world, every trans kid wouldn't have to go through the puberty of their birth sex, HRT would start before the onset of puberty. Hell, I started HRT at 16 and pass just fine, but I would've given anything to have been spared the nightmare of male puberty.

Fucking hons, they're all manchildren. They should just shut the fuck up and stick to the shadows and quietly watch as the new wave of beautiful totally passing trans people takes over the world.
>>
Yeah I guess it's bitterness. I guess I can't blame them, being trans already sucks for me so I can't imagine being trans when you're like, 50 and have let T completely fuck your body.
>>
>lobby the goverment to ban people from transitioning young?

Wait this is a thing? And from so called trans people?

Smh senpai. You know I really gave late transitioners the benefit of the doubt, but now I really think they're just straight dudes with a fetish and have done no research and have no interest in actual transgenderism.

Literally Caitlyn Jenner is a straight white dude who plays dress up and has the money to afford to indulge in their fantasy, not trans at all.
>>
yardley is a terf uncle tom so it shouldn't be at all surprising how asinine her opinions are. she's the type that wants desperately to be "one of the good ones" because she desperately needs desires some shred of acceptance and validation. it's a tactic that actually works to varying degrees, but she's deluding herself if she thinks any of the terfs she kisses up to aren't only throwing her a bone as long as she's useful
>>
File: 1447130809067.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1447130809067.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>5265170
>In a perfect world nobody would be able to reproduce and the entire human race would die out in a single generation
>>
>>5265538
i don't think you read that post correctly
>>
>>5265538
stop posting same image over and over again

just get a trip already you giant faggot
>>
File: IMPROVE_READING_COMPREHENSION.jpg (30 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
IMPROVE_READING_COMPREHENSION.jpg
30 KB, 520x390
>>5265538
>every trans kid
>nobody would be able to reproduce
>implying the entire population is trans
>>
>>5265538
Stop posting that image. You can't force it.
>>
>>5265116
Oh jesus, he/she/it's awful. I found her website and he's sucking TERF clit and trying to be a good tranny to his radical feminist womyns
>>
>>5265549
>>5265561

I love how you people think it's one poster using that image when it's clearly dozens of different people using it because we've realized it triggers the shit out of you.

maybe if you didn't want to see it again, you shouldn't respond to it with super-autism anger posts every time it pops up.
>>
>>5265607
>dozens of people

muh 6 billions
>>
>>5265607
You are beyond sad if you think any of that is angry.
>>
>>5265525
>she
lol nope
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.