[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/ transgender-girl-says-re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12
File: 1448053378401.jpg (35 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
1448053378401.jpg
35 KB, 615x346
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/transgender-girl-says-rejected-straight-6857022

>One boy even asks: "We should hook up sometimes."

>Another says: "So I should put you in here [his phone] as 'beautiful'?"

>The boys, who were originally attracted to Claire, did not call after finding out that she is trans.

>"That's it, silence," says Claire. "Like nothing from them again."

What does she want them to do exactly? "DON'T BE SO IGNORANT!" Sorry, what makes you horny isn't up for debate.
>>
That's some prime looking boipussy, why won't guys want to fuck that?
>>
She's got some man hands, poor thing.
>>
File: laughing cuck.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
laughing cuck.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>those hands
>>
>>5262965
i wan to put my benis in that
>>
File: 001SHA_Manon_von_Gerkan_002.jpg (97 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
001SHA_Manon_von_Gerkan_002.jpg
97 KB, 852x480
>>5263113
>>5263127
>pic related
>>
>>5262965
what a nopass
>>
>>5262965
it's good that passing transwomen are actually being represented

>>5265382
lol what are you talking about like okay the voice needs to get higher and oh no, the hands have raised veins! she's clearly born male!
>>
>>5265404
and adams apple, shoulders, stuff

I would recognize her as trans immediately
>>
>>5265418
lgbt is better at finding other lgbt than the normal population. surprise.
>>
>>5265426
trudat
>>
>>5265404
>lol
>like
You're either a girl or a retarded twinky faggot, so, please, >>>/facebook/

>>5262965
How is this news? SJWs have already been crying about this for a few years.
>>
>>5262965
>What does she want them to do exactly? "DON'T BE SO IGNORANT!" Sorry, what makes you horny isn't up for debate.

First of all, letting her know that they're not interested would be nice. Second, they were clearly horny for her before they knew she was trans.
>>
>>5265418
Those aren't hard sexually dimorphic traits, except the adams apple, cis women regularly have bodies like that. Adams apple, more rarely
>>
So a straight guy would have to fuck her in this instance to not be a bad person?

I'm surprised cishet guys don't just give up on trying to be good people.
>>
>>5262965
>androphilia
Problem located
>>
>>5262965
Like most 'lonely women', she probably just is upset that she can't get Turbochad-2000.
I bet she gets at least 100 offers in 2016, all of which she will reject.
>>
>>5266887
>First of all, letting her know that they're not interested would be nice.
Too risky. Admitting you don't want to date trans people risks them labeling you forever as a CONFIRMED BIGOT online, along with possibly releasing your name, address, phone number and place of business to their circle of transfriends.

I suppose you could make up some lie about how you're just not ready for a relationship, but that's no better than just staying quiet until it blows over.

>Second, they were clearly horny for her before they knew she was trans.
People really shouldn't have to justify why they don't find certain things attractive, it's their own business and their own choice. There is also nothing unusual about losing sexual interest in someone after learning more about them, in practice it's no different from a transgirl turning down a chaser they were previously hot on after realizing they were interested in them for their trans status.
>>
>>5267193
She's in high school, she will never get a boyfriend in high school.
If she wants a bf she'll have to look for guys 20+.

Pretty sure she can get a turbochad-2000 if she looks within that age range.
>>
>>5265404
>lol what are you talking about like okay the voice needs to get higher and oh no, the hands have raised veins! she's clearly born male!
She's just not attractive. I wouldn't fuck her.
>>
>>5266887
>First of all, letting her know that they're not interested would be nice.
It would be, but that's kind of a dying art these days.

>Second, they were clearly horny for her before they knew she was trans.
And then they learned something new.
>>
>>5269872
>And then they learned something new.

I just mean that they should own up to it. So they were attracted to a trans person. Big fucking deal. Is that a valid excuse to just not at least inform someone you're not interested in them after all?

>It would be, but that's kind of a dying art these days.

That's what it comes down to for me really. I hate it when people do it in general, but when they do it because they're embarrassed by having been attracted to a trans girl it rubs me in an especially wrong way. We're just people too ;~;
>>
>>5262965
It's going to happen. Deal with it
preferences ≠ body shaming
>>
>>5267106
>being gynophilic
agp transbian detected.
>>
File: 1442786249856.gif (1 MB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1442786249856.gif
1 MB, 300x199
>hello I am a man pretending to be a woman
>why won't straight guys have sex with me?????
>>
>>5270291
>liking vaginas
lel stay plen
>>5263017
agreement
>>
>>5270309

Oh snap you told me! I guess have to date you now!

Being a bitter faggot on the internet isn't going to get you a boyfriend, honey.
>>
>>5270335
Nah, but the fact that I have a boyfriend might get me a boyfriend. Idk
>>
>>5270291

this exactly

normal, straight people don't want to be with trans-anything

Trans "women" need a big label on their forehead that says "YO I AM A DUDE" or something

At the very least they should stop pretending to be girls and luring people in under the false pretense that they are actually a woman.

"B-b-but I identify as a woman and my therapist says I am a real girl!" doesn't cut it when it comes to something called ' r e a l l i f e '
>>
>>5266887
oh fuck you...

He has a PENIS and is a man. Believe it or not, most straight guys arnt into that.
What if these guys want a long term relationship and have kids?

God, i'm so fucking sick of asshole tranny supporters trying to shame people into finding them attractive. Guess what? People are attracted to some things, and turned off by others. Some dont like black girls, some dont like fat girls, some dont like 'girls' with penises. Rather then spending your time trashing them because YOU think they are horrible people(they arnt, btw) how about you fucking accept that not everyone lives their lives according to your sensibilities and feelings? Grow the fuck up and become an adult already you pathetic unfuckable loser.
>>
This is a jewish plan to make fake infertile girls and force us to be with them, so we won't reproduce
>>
File: 1289200655816.jpg (73 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
1289200655816.jpg
73 KB, 300x301
Maybe if you were open about your transgenderness, you wouldn't get rejected so often.
>>
>>5270400
>At the very least they should stop pretending to be girls and luring people in under the false pretense that they are actually a woman.
If this board is any indication, that's not something that happens too often. It's come up before and the trannies here generally seem to say they're open about it well before sex comes up.

>>5270414
>He has a PENIS
Correct.

>and is a man
Incorrect.

>What if these guys want a long term relationship and have kids?
I don't see what "long term relationship" has to do with it. If you don't want to fuck someone with a penis, I don't think it matters if the relationship is long or short term. And infertility is a separate issue, cis women can be infertile as well, it's something you should discuss and be open about if the topic of kids comes up. And it would be stupid of a guy to want kids but stay in a relationship for years without ever bringing it up.

>>5270426
That would actually be a good idea if we could do it in the third world, which is where excessive population growth seems to be concentrated.
>>
>>5270462
>>and is a man
>Incorrect.

Correct, actually.

Sorry.
>>
they all have the same standard trans voice
>>
>>5270485
>Correct, actually.
>Sorry.
Not everyone who is biologically male is a "man".
>>
>>5270462
address my other points(>>5270414)...
about you being a simple minded infant who demands others act according to your feelings and not their own interests.

Again:
A man with makeup and a bra does not a woman make.
You can argue with me all you want, but my stance on that issue is shared by 95%+ of the world, and i bet 100% of the men who have no interest in EVER being more than an acquaintance to you or the guy in OP's article.
Again, you can whine and bitch and try to shame the people for that position(that is based around their own inherent attractions, and very basic biology) or you can accept it and realize that just like those fat, or black, or retarded, or bad-teethed, or *whatever* girls, and accept you're dealing with a shallower dating pool.

Best case scenario, someone who is into 'chicks with dicks' will find you and appreciate your grownup attitude and go out with you.
Worst case: That same guy sees you acting like a spoiled entitled cunt(something you'll never have, btw) and will dismiss the idea of ever talking to you, cause ontop of being an ugly dude with shitty makeup, you're also a bit of a brat with entitlement issues.

Either way, grow up.
>>
>>5270489

The valley girl voice?
>>
>>5270492

Yes they are, actually.

Sorry. Life isn't fair and then we die.
>>
>>5270492
Your right, skeletal structure, chromosomes, the penis, the formative years as being socialized as a mail, the bone density, the fast-twitch reflexes, etc... all are make believe. Self diagnosed body dysmorphia is the REAL determent factor for gender....

Shit, even if you get a dr. to go along with your delusions and have legit medication and surgery, you're still 90%+ your birth gender.
>>
Some SJW decided they could cry victimhood if Ryan Gosling didn't want to fuck them. Plus the lie that every dude actually preferring trans/trap must be a worthless creepy chaser. So alltogether transchicks expect unreasonable things and end up forever alone.
>>
>>5270497
>You can argue with me all you want, but my stance on that issue is shared by 95%+ of the world, and i bet 100% of the men who have no interest in EVER being more than an acquaintance to you or the guy in OP's article.
Facts are not determined by popular consensus though. And I'm pretty sure that those 95% and 100% figures are a bit high. Genitals may be important to some people, but not to everyone.

>Again, you can whine and bitch and try to shame the people for that position(that is based around their own inherent attractions, and very basic biology) or you can accept it and realize that just like those fat, or black, or retarded, or bad-teethed, or *whatever* girls, and accept you're dealing with a shallower dating pool.
I'm not advocating shaming anyone. People are attracted to what they're attracted to. Most men are attracted to girls with vaginas, and that's okay. However, denying that someone is a girl because you're not attracted to them is illogical. Being "attracted to girls" does not mean you have to find every girl attractive.
>>
>>5270462
>trannies here generally seem to say they're open about it well before sex comes up.

But this is ridiculous, because the whole conception of being a transsexual is that you create and maintain the deception that you are the opposite sex than the one you were actually born as.

You can't pick and choose here and say "Well, I confess that I'm lying about this at X point so therefore it's OK!", the fact that you are lying to begin with is the actual problem.
>>
>>5270532
Thats the FUNNIEST thing about trannies. There are a few on grindr(both FtM and MtF) in my area and all have that snobby "dont you DARE call me dude(or gurl if MtF)" and "dont worry about whats in my pants, its not your business!"... on gindr. And of course mentions they are not into chasers.

So what exactly are they doing on grindr? Its like >>5268838 where they seem to ONLY show up to put the regulars on edge. Invading gay spaces to remind all those cis gays that they have no space of their own.
>>
>>5270512
>chromosomes
Not really relevant, they're just a blueprint, sensible people don't obsess over that sort of thing.

>the penis
Can be changed through surgery.

>formative years as being socialized as a mail
Gender socialization is pretty much a feminist meme. It affects gender roles (and some would argue, "privilege") but has nothing to do with biological sex or gender identity.

>Self diagnosed body dysmorphia is the REAL determent factor for gender....
Uh, it's gender dysphoria, not body dysmorphia. And self-diagnosis doesn't really count for anything. But actual diagnosed dysphoria, or lack thereof, is basically the fundamental criteria of gender IDENTITY. I'm not claiming that these people are biologically female, I acknowledged that very fact in the post you're replying to. But gender identity does not always match one's body.
>>
>>5270551
>But this is ridiculous, because the whole conception of being a transsexual is that you create and maintain the deception that you are the opposite sex than the one you were actually born as.
It's not deception if you're open about being trans. You don't get to police people's gender expression based on incorrect assumptions people may make. It's their choice what to wear and how to present themselves; if they get into a potentially sexual relationship they SHOULD be open about being trans, but seeing someone on the street who looks like a girl doesn't count as "deception".

>>5270557
I don't think you know what a mtf is.
>>
>>5270557
>dont worry about whats in my pants, its not your business!"... on gindr. And of course mentions they are not into chasers.

And that does transcend gender conversations. Any irrational selfish jerk is unattractive to everyone.

Well, maybe masochists?
>>
>>5270569

sorry, but women aren't castrated men.
>>
>>5270543
>Facts are not determined by popular consensus though. And I'm pretty sure that those 95% and 100% figures are a bit high. Genitals may be important to some people, but not to everyone.

Believe me, if anything those numbers are generous towards trans.

>I'm not advocating shaming anyone. People are attracted to what they're attracted to. Most men are attracted to girls with vaginas, and that's okay. However, denying that someone is a girl because you're not attracted to them is illogical. Being "attracted to girls" does not mean you have to find every girl attractive.

I would argue that the trans person not being upfront with the guy would be reason enough to not give him/her the consideration of a reason for cutting ties.
Most people dont like being decieved and manipulated... And that is EXACTLY what you're doing now, when you try to extort a reason out of them. The ones who dont give a reason probably feel ashamed or a little guilty since they know it might hurt your feelings, and you putting them in that position makes you a shitty person.
>>
>>5270601
Obviously, women are women. A woman can't be a man, that would be contradictory.

>>5270605
>I would argue that the trans person not being upfront with the guy would be reason enough to not give him/her the consideration of a reason for cutting ties.
>Most people dont like being decieved and manipulated... And that is EXACTLY what you're doing now, when you try to extort a reason out of them. The ones who dont give a reason probably feel ashamed or a little guilty since they know it might hurt your feelings, and you putting them in that position makes you a shitty person.
How "upfront" do trans people need to be? At what point do they need to reveal their genital status?
>>
>>5270588
I would hope based off the context you could deduce that was a typo, but alas, i'm dealing with someone who thinks its the other persons responsibility to accept a gamble over whats in your pants after establishing a weak relationship before they know what they're dealing with, and THEN will be shamed if they dont come out and say they arnt interested in a chick-with-a-dick like 99% of all other straight men.
>>
>>5270625
I don't think they should be shamed, but I also think it's foolish to assume anything about a relationship that they haven't told you. Like what if a girl suffered an injury that made it impossible to have sex? When would you demand that she disclose it?
>>
>>5270622
>How "upfront" do trans people need to be? At what point do they need to reveal their genital status?
When first meeting, before either person leaves.

It does not have to be:
>hey, can i buy you a drink?
>(he does not know?)Uh, sure... BY THE WAY, I HAVE A DICK!!!

but it sure as fuck shouldnt be after setting up a date!
>>
>>5270638
What if they don't meet in a bar (an obviously sexually charged environment) but under more platonic circumstances? Say you have a new coworker who you develop a crush on for several weeks, but don't say anything or make any obvious signs of it. Then you finally ask her out on a date, and she discloses that she is trans either right then and there, or during the date. Would you feel that she has wronged you in any way?
>>
>>5270633
>I don't think they should be shamed, but I also think it's foolish to assume anything about a relationship that they haven't told you. Like what if a girl suffered an injury that made it impossible to have sex? When would you demand that she disclose it?

We're not talking about your favorite color, or who you voted for.... The person approached you(or you approached them) with the assumption you are the gender that you present as. Thats what the fucking basis of the relationship is started off from.. And if its based around deception, even if he IS okay with you being trans, is going to kill ANY chance of him trusting you.
If i was interested in a guy who didnt tell me he was actually a FtM after more than a few minutes of talking, I would look for the fasting way to distance myself from the person.... I dont have time or energy to wade my way through that mine field.
>>
>>5270633
>Like what if a girl suffered an injury that made it impossible to have sex? When would you demand that she disclose it?

Pretty sure something like that would come up real quick - cause real girls don't have a tendency to lie like that.
>>
>>5270651
>If i was interested in a guy who didnt tell me he was actually a FtM after more than a few minutes of talking, I would look for the fasting way to distance myself from the person.... I dont have time or energy to wade my way through that mine field.
What if you gave no major signs of being interested and were just talking about stuff as friends/acquaintances? Would he still be obligated to disclose?
>>
>>5270655
What makes you say that? It sounds like you're evading the question.
>>
>>5270648
While your asking? Absolutly not, thats the first time the talk of being anything beyond coworkers popped up.

During the date? Yup! I dont get many evenings off, and if i found out i wasted it on taking a deceptive person out, id be pissed. If we were already friends while at work, i wouldnt be TOO irritated(if it was just a person i met in a book store or whatever, sure) but i would think less of the person for weaseling around that MAJOR fact.
>>
>>5270655
>real girls don't have a tendency to lie like that.
this is wrong. But trans admirers tend to believe that trannies aren't awful... like ciswomen. Probably a myth.
>>
>>5270659
Nope. If the persons just being a friend/coworker/acquaintance, etc.... its none of my business.
I'm gay, and i dont feel obligated to tell people i know unless i want to get romantic... Those same expectations work with trans issues(though since thats obviously a bigger part of their life, i think it would be cool if they disclosed after they felt comfortable. With my sexuality, it does not matter how comfortable i am with someone, if they not interesting to me, sexually, then i wont tell them... Just cause i dont want to define myself around my sexuality)
>>
>>5270663
>During the date? Yup! I dont get many evenings off, and if i found out i wasted it on taking a deceptive person out, id be pissed. If we were already friends while at work, i wouldnt be TOO irritated(if it was just a person i met in a book store or whatever, sure) but i would think less of the person for weaseling around that MAJOR fact.
Would you be equally pissed if you were dating a normal girl and she told you during the date that there was no chance of the relationship going anywhere? The cost to you in both cases is the same.
>>
>>5270681
>Would you be equally pissed if you were dating a normal girl and she told you during the date that there was no chance of the relationship going anywhere? The cost to you in both cases is the same.

No, thats fine. Infact i would prefer that to them stringing me along... But the 2 arnt really comparable. The end result(relationship killed) is the same, but one is from lack of chemistry... The other from being manipulated and taken advantage of.

Should mention i'm a gay guy, so I would never go into a date expecting to pay for the entire thing... If i was a straight guy and the women who just turned me down also expected me to cover her half, id be a little insulted....
>>
>>5270697
Okay, that makes sense. But you'd feel it was an equal deception if the girl revealed she never had any interest in dating you and only agreed to it because she had nothing else to do that evening?
>>
File: manhands_.jpg (55 KB, 1308x726) Image search: [Google]
manhands_.jpg
55 KB, 1308x726
>>5263113
>>5263127
kek
>>
>she reveals that she doesn't like telling people the truth
Confirmed for real woman.
>>
File: Neckbeards.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeards.png
127 KB, 345x337
>>5271740
>>
>>5262965
Nah thats kinda stupid-they were attarcted to her before and straight men are the biggest fucking whores who will fuck anything with a hole in the right circumstances, so they are being fickle. Maybe they were afraid her dick was bigger than theirs (most likely)
>>
PEOPLE GET REJECTED ALL THE TIME. Straight, gay, trans, anyone. Women too, so don't think that once you're a girl you are loved by every man in the world. They might be shallow reasons, but you just have to deal with it. I'm gay and got rejected in high school because I have a gap between my teeth but I didn't cry to media about it.

Whether you're trans or neckbeard don't blame others for not wanting to be with you, romantic love or even sex isn't a human right and you just have to try someone else then. Seriously petty "problems" like these just make the entire LGBT community look bad.
>>
>>5270485
>>5270506
>>
>>5271922

kek

But if she was always a woman she would be born an adult woman too.
>>
>>5262965
She looks cute, but I cringed that whole video. Probably cause I know them feels all too well.
>>
>>5271894
>tfw badly spaced teeth
I feel you anon.
>>
File: stocking.gif (998 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
stocking.gif
998 KB, 500x575
I wouldn't date a MtF woman, so I said so and this was met with rejection.

I can't control who I feel attracted to, and I don't believe that I should be held accountable or be blamed for something that I can't change.

This topic interests me, and if someone could shed some light on it, I would be very grateful.
>>
>>5277792
As a MTF I completely understand. Most people's minds are hardwired with the need to breed, so of course they can only think of cis male/female relationships. I think as time progresses we'll see less standard relationships come out of this "gender movement" as we've seen in the past with the homosexual movement.
>>
>>5277945
Thank you for your understanding. It means to me more than you can imagine.
>>
>>5277792
The problem is that you'll go into shaming trans people when saying you're not interested.

>>5277945
> think as time progresses we'll see less standard relationships come out of this "gender movement"
What is that supposed to mean?
As time progresses, we'll see much more standard relationships with trans people.
>>
>>5270651

Makeup, high heels, padded bras, cologne, slimming cut clothing, corsets, wigs, dentures, contact lenses there is a lot of "deception" in non trans people as well.

Everyone is in agreement that before romantic situations, being trans should be disclosed. But a passing trans person isn't "deceiving" you. You make the assumption based on what you see, and if we are talking outside of relationships then it literally doesn't matter what chromosomes some on you see on the train has
>>
>>5278092
What should I do instead? I'm honestly interested in an answer to this.
>>
>>5278476
I'm still waiting.
>>
>>5279343
>>5278476
>>5278092
>>5277792

I'll be monitoring this thread. I need an answer for this situation. Whoever wants to answer, be my guest.
>>
>>5276444
Maybe they're both wrong then
>>
You are intitled to be attracted to someone, and then upon finding out they are trans, lose that attraction.

You are also entitled to be attracted to someone, find out they are trans, still be attracted, but end it there because you feel uncomfortable.

It sucks being trans and knowing guys may easily reject you for something that it is difficult not to take personally, but ultimately dating, relationships and personal associations are one of the few areas it is fine to discriminate in.
>>
>>5279800
you should never care about what other people think or do. they don't care about you. People care about themselves. Full stop. Everything else is just narcissism masquerading as altruism.

as long as you are not purposefully harmful (physically or verbally) then you can do as you wish
>>
>>5280392
this is the truth- and yah you can't take it personally.

You can train yourself to realize the truth by always being vigilant and reminding yourself.

Introspection is the key my friend - it solves all "sicknesses" of the mind
>>
>>5262965
so this aired today and is on the iplayer, did anyone watch it yet?
>>
>>5280392
>>5281212
Thanks for the answers. For a split second I thought I might have been unreasonable.
>>
>>5262965
Her voice is horrible, otherwise she'd pass well. While I understand her problem, if they're not attracted to a dick, they're not attracted to a fucking dick, move on.

If you're really so disturbed that straight boys want to have sex with a vagina, go for bisexual/pansexual boys for crying out loud...
>>
>>5285308

Everyone's voice is fine the way it is, bully.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
Dat nose
>>
File: man hands.gif (69 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
man hands.gif
69 KB, 480x270
>>5262965
>>
File: never EVER.jpg (70 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
never EVER.jpg
70 KB, 330x319
>>5285308
>she
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.