[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know if you're a transgirl or just a really feminine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: masculinity-vs-femininity.jpg (72 KB, 466x500) Image search: [Google]
masculinity-vs-femininity.jpg
72 KB, 466x500
How do you know if you're a transgirl or just a really feminine guy? How do you know if you "feel" like a woman or a man?
Is it the dysphoria?
>>
>>5261705
>Is it the dysphoria?

Pretty much. Feminine guys don't hate and get incredible discomfort from having a male body.
>>
>>5261705
If you want to be female you're trans.
>>
Would you be happier if you were female? Would you rather be a successful man or a struggling woman? Do you want breasts and a vagina instead of a penis?

Meditate on questions like these
>>
>>5261753
Add to these
>how do you feel about growing old as a male?

>who are you envious of and why?
>>
>>5262012
Yeah I'm not trying to give OP an exhaustive list, just an idea of what to be introspective about
>>
>>5261705
Born with a penis = man
Born with a vagina = woman

So I would say if you have a penis you are an effeminate man

What you 'want to be' or 'identify as' is bullshit. If you decide to 'be trans' be sure to dye your hair and be overly-womanly to compensate for the fact you're really a dude.
>>
File: 1437388895107.png (111 KB, 562x1302) Image search: [Google]
1437388895107.png
111 KB, 562x1302
>>5267045
>>
I don't understand this dysphoria thing, I've never met anyone, man or woman, that were satisfied with their bodies and wanted to change something about it, that felt others were different and wanted an aspect of what they don't have.

dysphoria seems to be normal background universal noise, but it seems like transponders don't tune it out and revel in it.
>>
>>5261752
Is it shallow that I want to be a female because I want to have more.... Any.... friends?
>>
>>5261752

>This is what trannies actually believe
>>
>>5267878
Normal, healthy men don't want to be women
>>
>>5261705
>How do you know
Go talk to a therapist.
>>
>>5267086
>being treated like and seen as the opposite gender that you feel inside is the same as being insecure about your body
No
>>
>>5268037

They do if that's their fetish

Everyone has a fetish
>>
>>5267086
this is the line of reasoning i used to repress my dysphoria for a long time "nobody likes their body, they just hae to deal with it. fuck it." and i was sure i could live with it.

theres a lot more to gender dysphoria than body dysphoria though. you cant function properly as the wrong gender. it breaks you
>>
I'm incredibly effeminate but I'm fine with being a man. I'm assuming femininity has little or nothing to do with being trans
>>
>>5271795
Trans women are usually feminine, but feminine men aren't necessarily trans. It's just that women tend more towards feminine behavior naturally
>>
>>5272216
>trans women are usually feminine
nah
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.