[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So where is LGB on all the civil rights violations? Where do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: exploited by our own allies.png (1 MB, 836x698) Image search: [Google]
exploited by our own allies.png
1 MB, 836x698
So where is LGB on all the civil rights violations? Where does our decades of soldiering and funding go? How long until they stop excluding Trans youth and homeless from LGBT shelters and services, while using untreated Trans death statistics as the LGBT risk for buzz and eyeballs?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/16/texas-man-gets-probation-for-killing-his-trans-girlfriend.html
>>
>>5260318
I feel bad about this. Not all gays care but at least we don't work against T. Still, I get it. Try seeming straight and getting into a homeless shelter. They are all operated by feminist hambeasts and we nonflaming men murderpedoraep with our dicks dontcha know. So overthrow them and take back our various causes is my idea
>>
>>5260318
>slams someone's head into concrete, killing them
>get charged with aggravated assault

The U.S. justice system is so fucking retarded.
>>
>>5260318
>murder only matters when it's queers getting murdered

this is why people want to put you in special camps, by the way.
>>
>>5260493
>>murder only matters when it's queers getting murdered

Not him, but at what point did the OP say that?
>>
>>5260318
I thought that was ozzy osbourne with red hair for a moment.
>>
fuck off you lunatic. you didn't start Stonewall either you narcissists
>>
Transgender protection by the law is a joke. Especially in the United states of barbarism. Commit a crime and you'll be tortured /raped/killed in male prison. Have a crime committed against you and it won't be taken seriously.
>>
Had it been a woman killing a man she would have walked too. People only go to jail in DV cases for killing biological women. Nothing wrong with killing a man or killing a man in a dress.

Is Kenney (the boyfriend) white? Just curious because this will be the first trans woman killed by a white man this year. It is normally blacks who kill their trans partners.
>>
>>5260980
Its like they treat trans women like men. How horrible.
>>
>>5260985
actually worse than men as bad as men especially men of color are treated trans women of all colors are treated as sub humans or something.
Women often get froofroo punishment for killing men
way less prison time on a sliding scale of how white and pretty they are.
>>
>>5260988
The racial sentencing gap is small compared to the gender sentencing gap. Black women still get significantly less time than white men. Women are also more likely to be acquitted, regardless of color. They are also more likely to be given early parole. Women receive more funding per person in jail. Their facilities are better maintained, their given more visitation periods, and there are more programs to give them educations. Men in prison are used for cheap labor, picking fruit, doing road work, or cleaning. The are paid about a quarter an hour so they can buy over priced cups of noodles or bagged snacks.

The fact that some trans women get to go to women's prison is better than what men get.
>>
File: Kenny-Tovar.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Kenny-Tovar.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>5260982
yeah the boyfriend was white. also why was a 29 year old dude dating a 43 year old transwoman??
>>
>>5261007
men often date women far older and generally no one cares or pays attention to it. also a lot of trans women are older so if you are in your 20s and trying to date trans women the likely hood they will be older than you is high.
>>
>>5260982
>Just curious because this will be the first trans woman killed by a white man this year.
Confirmation bias here are tons of white guys killing trans women it;s just that women and trans women alike are more likely killed or raped by people of the same race so guys like Josh Brandon Vallum who killed a white trans teenager. Josh did it this year and is white

Bri Golec who was white killed by her own father who of course was white

so many are still open cases people don't know who killed some of these women
and yeah of course homophobia and macho man transphobia is far more rampant in the black and Latino communities but white people like everyone else are mistreating trans women don't be blind.
>>
This is more to do with the District Attorney being retarded than the laws in Dallas. Dallas is actually very progressive. The DA has pleaded murders down to aggravated assault before.
>>
>>5260318

Shit, he got probation? I would have given him a prize or something instead.
>>
File: 1437502151210.png (179 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437502151210.png
179 KB, 640x480
>>5261131
>>
>>5261330
kek
>>
There is no question that the protections and activism for T is absolutely backward. Even compared to the LGB protections. It's not equal at all, and scapegoating for political concessions is common.
>>
>>5260493
>10 years probation for murder
>would have been a life sentence/ death penalty if she was not transgender

hurrrr u want speshul rights
>>
>>5260318
I'm pretty sure murder/homicide is already punishable by law.
>>
>>5261086
Yeah, this whole thing sounds more like corrupt law enforcement exploiting loopholes in the law or suppressing evidence as opposed to anti-lgbt.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.