[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW Dipshits come to a board to hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 20151106_112458.jpg (3 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
20151106_112458.jpg
3 MB, 4128x3096
This is one of the boards where you should have the decency NOT to hate on LGBT folk. You can be aggressively offensive in any other board you want but you shouldn't do it in this board. Let us have SOMETHING where y'all ain't constantly knockin us
>>
Although I agree, this shouldn't turn into a giant hugbox and should be open to constructive criticism. People have a right to their opinion.
>>
>>5259220
Fag...
>>
>>5259220
sorry, faggots and sissies and trannies in denial(femboys) have ruined the label "gay" for actual gays.
So we hate them and have a legit reason to
>>
>>5259220
The problem with this board is that janitors don't care about it. If the bait threads/posts got deleted regularly this board would be a hell of a lot better. Also, not being a hugboxxer doesn't mean you have to be an asshole. You can share your honest opinion without being an ass about it.
>>
Gas the fems
Sex war now
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>
The real world does exist. Mostly people don't care who you are or what you do, until you try and push your viewpoint on them.

You can call yourself whatever you want, but the rest of society will call you what they see you as, whether you like it or not. Most, I suspect, will treat your case sympathetically, "he's the man who really should have been born a woman" and support you in contributing to society. But start telling them you are a woman and they'll call bullshit and sympathy becomes hostility.

Your hug box here has glass walls.
>>
As for gays, well, most straight people still feel like they're tasting vomit in their mouths when dealing with you. The more poofy and effeminate or queer the more the repulsion kicks in.
>>
If you want a hugbox there are other websites for that. One if the reasons I come here is to bash my fellow queers.

Speaking of that... OP you type like a nigger.
>>
>>5259220
If you don't want to be treated like a victim then don't act like one. Build a wall and ignore them, or they win. Nobody can validate you here
>>
>“why does the world is so narrow? People should be more open-minded!”
>other opinions unwelcomed on this board
>everything said is treated as a scientific truth
>>
>>5262647
That's more descriptive of /pol/ than /lgbt/ desu.
>>
>>5262668
>implying /pol/ and /lgbt/ aren't equally shitty and closed to the discussion
>>
>>5260888
>>
File: 1447204163828.jpg (212 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1447204163828.jpg
212 KB, 620x465
There will always be hate for lgbt folk no matter where you go in this day and age, as people were raised by parents with a 1950s mindset. If they see the chance to send em some hate, they'll do it, that's just how humans are. We get off by kicking down people that we believe to be lower than us
>>
File: 1447221035448.png (141 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1447221035448.png
141 KB, 319x310
>>5262926
thanks for proving my point
>>
File: 1433707402058.png (368 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
1433707402058.png
368 KB, 600x850
>>5259220
>muh safe space!
back to tumblr with u
>>
>>5259220
Somehow this is an awful place to be if you're a queer person and most times the hate isn't even coming from straight dudes
>>
>>5259220
>>5263141
>mfw leggbutts can't shit the place themselves without feeding /b/ and /pol/
>mfw when /b/ and /pol/ need to be fed by leggbutts.
>>
>>5259220

I <3 LGB

Trannies can go die though
>>
>>5263632
I'm trannies and sadly agree with this, trannies make this place unbearable tbhon. I cringe every time I come here and see my fellow trannies making us look bad.
>>
>>5262865
>third-world psychology

Or maybe a lof of individuals dislike us because of the many demonstrations of sheer obscenity and disrespect we organize and praise—the parade comes first to my mind—and our overall obsession to hold our sexual identity as the main parameter in our life, declining an “LGBT art”, “LGBT politics”, “LGBT movies”, “LGBT music” and so on, maintaining an almost genetically-based divison with the others and leading to be forever excluded from the normality?
>>
>>5263755
Maybe now you see that this entire movement was created by post modern intellectual perverts
>>
>>5263880
I'm going to do a pilgrimage to piss on Derrida, Foucault and Deleuze tombs.
>>
>>5259220
Agreed OP, but lately, since around the Paris attack, /pol/ has been shitting ip our board. The influx of hate has been pretty obvious, especially against the T. This ass hat, >>5260872, is a prime example.

>>5260878
Agreed. That and too many legbuts are too stupid and actually engage with trolls all to frequently.
>>
>>5263880
that sounds like too much work
>>
>>5260872
Oh lordy, someone calling it like it is. You degenerate fucks have ruined it for us normal folk who just like the same sex.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.