[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people who get upset if they're not out having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: 1389893372955.png (73 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
1389893372955.png
73 KB, 640x410
There are people who get upset if they're not out having fun with their friends every single fucking friday. Here I am, 21, kissless, boyfriendless, I fucking hate humanity. Yet, I see people who have the gall to say "I haven't had a boyfriend in 3 months". Bullshit. These people know that they just want to say whatever they want, because they like sounding like they have a really good life. It's the same thing with people who say that they wish they could gain weight. It's like they don't respect the struggle that some people have to go to to stay thin, or the struggle that some people have to go to with loneliness and depression every single day.

I may be thin, but am absolutely desperate to make some friends and have a boyfriend. The reason I am always posting on forums, is because I am desperate to talk to someone. My mom just told me today that she is pissed off at me that all I do is complain about people on these forums to her, then I tell her well you know what, I want to know how you would feel if you were so desperate to just talk to someone. I've been on okcupid for like 8 months, no luck. I am so fucking socially isolated, I haven't had a fucking irl CONTACT, not friend, but no one to even fucking contact who's my own age, in the past 3 fucking years. I had some people I tried to talk to on facebook, but they were unresponsive and unfriendly. I just deleted all of them months ago.
>>
Hi /r9k/
>>
>>5258082
That's alright, lump me in. I'm not even a human being.
>>
File: 1400491050584.jpg (63 KB, 622x521) Image search: [Google]
1400491050584.jpg
63 KB, 622x521
ITT: I am a recluse wah wah wah!
Try getting outside. I find it hard to have sympathy for anon. When is the last time you did something outgoing and social? There is so much there for you in the world and here you are complaining about life.
Then again, I have only lived in major cities. But there's a will there's a way, or so they say.
>>
Your anger makes me moist
>>
>>5258077
>Yet, I see people who have the gall to say "I haven't had a boyfriend in 3 months". Bullshit. These people know that they just want to say whatever they want, because they like sounding like they have a really good life. It's the same thing with people who say that they wish they could gain weight. It's like they don't respect the struggle that some people have to go to to stay thin, or the struggle that some people have to go to with loneliness and depression every single day.
Suffering is relative and everyone's experience is unique. Focus on improving your mood instead of worrying about everyone else's
>>
Try going out side.

Side note are you gay?
>>
>>5258095
I live in a city with tens of thousands of people. I go out to lunch all the time. I have been to over a dozen concerts, most of which were in my area that I drove my bicycle up to. I also have been to a local club a couple times, which is right up the street. I was petrified when I was there and one of the people who worked there walked up to me and asked me if I am okay. I feel like a fucking mental patient. I've been told by false friends that I'm nothing but a low functioning autist. I'm not friends with that person anymore, but still. Just goes to show how fucking desperate I am, I need to talk to someone and I resort to talking to basically anyone who will talk to me online. It fills me with fucking rage that people don't even care, people don't even seem to take it seriously. It makes me wish I could beat the living shit out of their face, but then again I probably wouldn't dislike you if I met you in person and I probably wouldn't want to hurt you.
>>
>>5258113
I am a guy.
>>
>>5258104
>Suffering is relative and everyone's experience is unique. Focus on improving your mood instead of worrying about everyone else's
people tell me this all the time, that I shouldn't worry about everyone else. It's just difficult to change the way I feel. I don't know how to simply change this. I try to arbitrarily tell myself, "It doesn't matter what other people do", but then my mind just fucking fails me and says "no it absolutely does". I can't fucking control it.
>>
Let pickle slug cheer you up!
>>
That sucks OP, dunno what else to tell you
>>
>>5258124
Have you tried seeing a therapist? CBT or something might be really helpful for you, or maybe even anti-depressants
>>
Have you tried jenkem?
>>
people who say things like that say it deliberately to remind you of your own condition

secretly they're very cynical and paranoid people who doubt their self worth and ability to lead a meaningful / fulfilling life

in their cynicism they have very meticulously constructed an arbitrary system to gauge how far ahead they are of other people according to their own personal values

this allows them to affirm and reaffirm their status based upon the external environment, regardless of whether they change at all internally

they prey upon people like you.

those people aside, if you want your situation to change, then you have to recognize what your situation is in its entirety, and then work towards changing /it/
>>
>>5258151
I go to a therapist twice a week, I don't take any medications. I feel like taking anti depressants would be like putting a bandage on the problem, when I don't feel like my life is in danger if I don't take them. I also am afraid of the prospect of taking them, then developing a dependency on them and not being able to feel happy unless I have anti depressants, which would hurt me even more in the long run. I'm a healthy young man, I don't need that kind of stuff inside me. I'm just trying desperately to live the kind of life that I want to live for myself.
>>
>>5258180
But did pickle slug help?
>>
>>5258180
>I'm a healthy young man
you don't seem too mentally healthy desu. The brain is just another organ and it can get fucked up and need help too
>>
>>5258187
yes. thank you :)
>>
>>5258195
Good. :)
>>
>>5258193
I agree.
>>
Desu desu desu desu
>>
What boards do you frequent anon?
>>
>>5258226
/mu/ and /lgbt/. I think 3rd most would be /hm/.
>>
maybe youre ugly
>>
>>5258230
Rude
>>
>>5258124
When your internal voice is just a patchwork of criticisms and fears programmed in to you by others then no, you fucking can't stop worrying about everyone else. The solution is to build your voice, your internal image.

Not talking self-esteem. Talking living your life as yours alone and remembering it's yours every second.
>>
>>5258236
true?
>>
>>5258241
Why you gotta be so ruuuuuude?
Dontcha know im human toooo?
>>
Yeah dudebro, life is on hard mode when youre an uggo.
>>
>>5258251
thats fine, im ugly as well. maybe we can be ug buds.
>>
>>5258262
Never said i was ugly. Im a qt grill.
>>
Everyone has the potential to find love.
>>
Post a pic
>>
File: tke.png (265 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
tke.png
265 KB, 334x393
>google to see if it's pasta
>mfw it's not
>>
>>5258304
Yeah OP makes me sad
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-19+at+07.08.56).jpg (52 KB, 408x450) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-19+at+07.08.56).jpg
52 KB, 408x450
>>5258307
I'm sorry for making you sad.
>>
>>5258104

You should consider anti-depressants and anti-anxiety drugs more seriously. You have to realize that the way you feel can be caused by a brain malfunction and/or chemical imbalance that is only really resolved by medicine. To not even try is to submit yourself to unnecessary torture.

I used to feel the same way about depression. It doesn't have to be crippling to warrant treatment, a mild case can still set you back years, because it lends itself to being ignored because "it is not serious"

The same applies to anxiety, and it often comes with depression.
>>
>>5258390
You know what, that's an extremely good point.
>>
>Wah wah wah my life is so hard.
>No, I don't want to fucking do anything to change that, fuck you.

You need medication or a slap in the face. How do you not realise that half of those people you're hating on, instead of doing something for yourself, have issues too? I know so many people that are popular, gorgeous, in shape, successful but have been through horrible shit or are massively depressed or anxious.

They worked through it or are doing their best to overcome their issues. You're just moping around being a general cunt.
>>
File: 1425937413180.png (250 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1425937413180.png
250 KB, 858x725
>>5258268
>qt thin girl
>my life is so hard
>>
>>5258436
I have zero respect for a person who uses this tone with me.
>>
>>5258450
I don't need your respect, why would I care what some stranger on the Internet thinks? I'm just telling you that you're causing your own problems.
>>
>>5258446
Im not OP lol, nor am i thin. Im a bit chubby desu.
>>
OP, pics!
>>
>>5258473
This. This thread is basically just attention for OP, clearly doesn't want to solve any actual issues.
>>
>>5258462
Idk what you expect me to say. If you have an off switch, it's time to switch it to off. I think that anti anxiety medication sounds like a good option, but people like you who treat me like shit are poison.
>>
I believe in you OP
>>
>>5258567
Ha, I don't. OP would rather bitch and moan than actually change their life in a meaningful way.
>>
>>5258650
Looks like I struck a nerve with you.
>>
Sounds like OP needs to learn to love himself.

Also having a good sense of humor can make up for being ugly.
>>
>>5258088
You are a human being, you're just a bitter, lonely and predictably contrarian human being that induces eye-rolling.

Stop focusing so much on getting a boyfriend. Desperation is not attractive at all and very, very obvious. Focus on improving your life and having fun. People will naturally gravitate to you and want to be around you. Honestly would you really date some guy with no interests besides his willingness for a boyfriend? If you need friends, go to public gatherings based on your hobbies and interests, cons, clubs, organizations, gyms, etc.

You wallow too much and wallowing will get you absolutely nothing but animosity from people.
>>
>>5258813
>Desperation is not attractive at all and very, very obvious. Focus on improving your life and having fun. People will naturally gravitate to you and want to be around you.
this is why I wish the apocalypse would really happen.
>>
You are not alone OP. I know that means jackshit, but there it is. I want to hug you and be hugged back.
>>
>>5258920
>>5258920
>Focusing on yourself instead of getting laid is a bad thing.

Fuck me, you're a lost cause
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.