[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why exactly are so many LGBT people on the side of the Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
So why exactly are so many LGBT people on the side of the Muslim hoards sweeping across Europe?

Do they have some sort of fetish for being thrown off buildings or something?

Help me /lgbt/, I am confused.
>>
>>5255780
I think you're confusing SJWs with legbutts.
I fucking hate mudslimes and most gays I know also hate them.
>>
>>5255780
>implying we're all sjw idiots.

Come on anon, it's called critical thinking. I know it migth be hard but you're a big boy.
>>
>>5255780
Wrong board. All the SJW's here are either newfags that haven't lurked enough to realize we don't agree with them or trolls.
>>
>>5255814
>you're a big boy

For U.
>>
>>5255780
I personally do not like Islam.
I also keep my mouth shut because I don't like when SJW's are screaming at me.
>>
File: BAYING CROWD.png (376 KB, 828x542) Image search: [Google]
BAYING CROWD.png
376 KB, 828x542
>>5255780
Because the latest commentary that comes from the western Media is pro Refugee.
There is nothing wrong with being Pro refugee of course, but it needs context.
If being pr0 refugee at ALL costs. It means that we have to turn a blind eye to the atrocities committed in the name of ISLAM.
Some of the worst human rights atrocities that have happened in the name of religion.
Im not talking about child abuse at the hands of a few evil priests, im talking about the systematic killing of anybody even remotely from the LGBT community.
Women are not allowed to drive , women are not allowed to be educated, and can be killed.
Rape victims in Saudi Arabia have been stoned to death because they had sex outside of marriage.

But all this can be ignored, as to even discuss it would be seen to be racist or islamophobic.

there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, Sharia law demand the child who stole an apple must have his hand cut off.
People do not want to discuss this, the only commentary that is allowed at the moment is a pro refugee at all cost commentary.
I have always wondered why the LGBT community demonise states such as Russia who make no secret of the fact that the state does not allow same sex marriage , and worse doesn't protect the community from harassment.
In The Middle east , the LGBT communities are being thrown from buildings, set on fire, anally raped with animals.. its to horrific to even think about.

When will we rise up and fight the oppression EVERYWHERE, not just in pockets that we are ALLOWED to.
>>
A lot of gays especially twinks aren't the smartest people around, they act like teen girls after all. They don't bother studying history and getting into politics but demand their "rights" anyway. That SJW generation is worthless and can only complain and pretend being little anarchists but expect everything to be done for them. So when someone tells them "this is the right thing to do" with propaganda they aren't interested in studying more what actually is the current situation in ME and what might be the possible ways to fix it but just lap it up. Of course, this goes to the other side of extremes as well.
>>
>>5255780
>complains about muzzies
>posts someone who admired muzzies
>>
There is literally another thread on the front page of this incredibly slow board full of bitching about Islam
>>
>>5256483
True. The Nazis did love Muslims which is another reason to not trust them. I never understood why Neo-Nazis and people who claim to hate Nazis know so little about them.
>>
File: dae.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dae.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
>>5255780
We aren't. I think you know who makes it look like we are.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.