[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How I made my parents okay with gay sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1446485414177.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1446485414177.png
21 KB, 900x900
>come out to parents and brothers all at once
>they are supportive and very open minded, but are confused about how my attraction to men
>soon realize that they are actually confused about the act of gay sex as well; like, how could this possibly be fun; it seems degrading
>explain to them that men can have 3 different types of orgasms: penile (traditional), prostate, and anal/perineal orgasms
>not phased at all, and press on
>"the reason gay men have sex the way they do is because it stimulates their prostate and anus. the recipient may have a prostate orgasm and/or anal orgasm
>what most straight people don't realize is that prostate orgasms feel waaay better than normal ones, and to make things even better, prostate orgasms just keep going and going. Even moreso than what women experience."
>and then my dad(!) said, "well that DOES sound like it would be fun."
>everyone else agreed

After this risque talk, everyone thanked me for clarifying things. I felt very relieved.

Whereas before people were awkward about my sexuality, now they embrace it - like I embrace it.

It's amazing what a little sex ed can do to change perceptions.

Has anyone done ANYTHING like this?
>>
>>5254690
>>and then my dad(!) said, "well that DOES sound like it would be fun."
keep going
>>
>>5254690
Your folks were worried and uncomfortable because they thought you wouldn't enjoy the sex...
but then you graphically explained it and they accept you now because you will have awesome orgasms...

Either you're telling the story wrong or your family is legit fucked up. SO many boundary issues...
>>
>>5254700
kek
>>
>>5254702
Yes, literally every part of your assessment is true.

My parents are not easily phased, and are open minded. But one issue kept bothering/confusing them a lot: "How could two men EVER enjoy sex with eachother?"

So really to address that you have to give the gay version of "the birds and the bees." It wasn't super graphic... but they were ALL amazed to learn about the prostate.

As soon as I explained that part, they all became visibly more relaxed and understanding.
>>
>>5254690
>>what most straight people don't realize is that prostate orgasms feel waaay better than normal ones, and to make things even better, prostate orgasms just keep going and going. Even moreso than what women experience."
Tfw weak orgasms
Thanks for reminding me
>>
File: 1437674424032.jpg (23 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
1437674424032.jpg
23 KB, 200x291
>>5254690
>yfw you got your dad into pegging
Kek
>>
File: 1427533127749.jpg (83 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1427533127749.jpg
83 KB, 396x385
>>5254700
My dad is currently getting plowed in his 67 year old virgin boypussy by a big black plastic dick... that my mom picked out. The fake but realistic-looking cock is extra big, because my mom wants to "punish" dad for being insensitive about gays in the past.

She is "training" him to more submissive and more sensitive.

Boy howdy, my dad sure likes to "learn" these days! He even ASKS to be punished!
>>
File: 1447729550954s.jpg (9 KB, 205x250) Image search: [Google]
1447729550954s.jpg
9 KB, 205x250
>>5255764
Oh right, I just overheard, "I'm going to breed you now... making me give birth to 4 sons. Let's see how you like it..."

Good news: as near as I can tell my dad "tolerates" his punishment just fine. He's really coming along, guys.
>>
>>5254702
"dude your family accepts you that's fuckin shit you're fucked up"
>>
ITT: Imma gay cuz muh parents had no boundaries
>>
>>5254690
I swear I saw a post on reddit yesterday just like this.
Was that you OP?
>>
>>5255584
dude I am straight it doesn't stop you from having them

I used to do it all the time feelsgoodman

also it's not that a penis feels good there it's that any pressure feels good it's only a coincedence that fags can do it like that

what is best is some sort of thing that goes thin and then bigger, and then you put the bigger end in, and the thin part (can even be string) is held in place by your shit smeared anus

like I would say even fags are missing out on it. you need to find the right shape thing for yourself I doubt cock shaped would be perfect also it would be too deep

also op that's fucked up, and also a lot of fags don't even have this degenerate kind of sex
>>
>>5255764
damn dude that reminds me of this time I passionately made out with my father we started deep tongue kissing I could feel his beard all over my face and his scent envolped me and he told me to suck his tongue it felt so good and then he reached into my pants and stroked me but all I was already rock hard so he went down and sucked away until I came in his mouth then we started kissing again swapping all the cum around and then I deeply lovingly sucked his cock, the same one that gave birth to me it felt so right but we didn't swap it this time I just sucked it all down my throat and contied sucking him until he went flaccid and then I went down to his asshole and lcked all the shit and hair around it and gobbled that down my throat and started inserting my tongue deep inside my own fathers anus it tasted so good and his anal hairs tickled my face which made me giggle and want it even more and the whole time his flaccid cock and hairy balls were mushing all over my face
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.