[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lgbt, I need some advice but don't know if this is the board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Lgbt, I need some advice but don't know if this is the board to go to.

>>Be on vacation in Florida after deployment
>>No sexy time in 12 months, no toys either
>>It's okay though, seeing my family. Wake up early one day and decide to browse my a4a account because boredom
>>be 6'2 170 in shape white bottom
>>get message from 6'2" black GOD body like omg magazine cover.
>>9" dick, wants to take me to pound town, tells me he is a power top but will break me in nicely
>>only planned on being here 2 weeks but took 30 days off just in case something came up
>>catch lewd disease. What should I do?!
Pic unrelated as this is a blue board.
>>
My advice - go see a doctor, and if you're going to be a stupid faggot like everyone else in the military, and keep doing random hookups, especially with niggers, then at least use protection.

Do you know which lewd disease it is?
>>
Which lewd disease?
The one where he is hot and I want him.
I'm sorry it's just been a long time ;-;
>>
>>5254573

Oh, I thought you caught a STD. I take back my angry and mean commentary. Stay in contact with a nigga, mang. If he likes you, he'll be there when you get back.
>>
>>5254598
Thank you!
Good thing we cleared that up. I really appreciate the advice. I just have no one to talk to about it, so I really needed someone.
Anyone else wants to chime in, I am an open book.
>>
>>5254598
I have to watch this too. It's kind of a retarded meme. Maybe I just assume too many people raw dawg.
>>
Fuck I want those donuts
>>
>>5254626
Nonononono
I always use protection and filter out accounts that don't. I don't want the HIV
>>
>>5254645
I know right they are sooooo good.
They're huge too, like 1 donut = 1.5 regular donuts.
>>
>>5254619
>>5254573
>>5254598
>>5254652

Going to say once again sorry for saying mean things ;_; I feel bad now and I deserve it. Can you give us some more info on what has gone on between you two?
>>
Just messaging in a4a and emailing pics. I'm finished vacationing with my family this Saturday and he gave me a zip code for Miami this Sunday.
He works in Monday and flies out on Tuesday to see his family for thanksgiving, so I will rent a hotel room with deployment monies and we meet up and hopefully sex on Sunday night and Monday night.

He says he is an oral top who loves to run and suck in toes and we're both into each other's bodies. I have done nothing in 12 months though and am tight as a button but he wants to break me in all by himself...
Any other questions?
>>
Rim not run. Sorry on phone.
>>
>>5254697
12 months? Where were you deployed? Antartica?
>>
>>5254697

I do have more questions. Will you update us after you meet up with him? Let us know how it went? I really hope it goes well with you guys.

How long will you be redeployed? Also, where are you deployed, and what do you do, assuming opsec allows you to tell us?
>>
>>5254715
No I'm in the army, you either do 12 month or 9 month rotations or occasionally 15 month but that's not since the surge.
Also Middle East, that's about all I want to get into it.
>>
>>5254720
Oh and sure! I'd love to tell you how it went! Thanks for caring(or wanting bate material)
>>
>>5254726

>Middle East, that's about all I want to get into it.

What sort of job, if you're willing to say? Like, are you more in combat and such? Maintenance type stuff? Psyops? "desk job"?

Also this one probably would be answerable regardless - do your peers know you're homo? Are you even full on homo? Would they care if they knew you were homo?
>>
Enjoy hiv you worthless coalburning shitstain
>>
>>5254731

It's not bate material, to be honest. I'm not even into guy on guy action, depending on your definition of guy. I'm in a completely homo relationship seeing as we are both the same thing, I will say I'm not into guy on guy stuff though. I just like hearing good romance stories, in a non-bate sense. More in a "dawww" sense, if that makes sense.
>>
>>5254740
15W I fly the MQ-1C. Am a SGT.
No no one knows, am actually biscum, wife deployed now also biscum we're non-monogamous for this exact reason.
And they would care but would never let me know.

>>5254753
Wow what's your problem man.

>>5254763
Thanks! Good to know.
>>
>>5254775

Two of those were to me, pic related.

That sounds like an interesting relationship between you and your wife - care to explain more? Is it just you both only fuck the same gender, or is it open completely?
>>
File: proofs.png (10 KB, 788x230) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
10 KB, 788x230
>>5254814

Forgot pic.
>>
>>5254814
We are poly. We are both getting out in the next few years because we hate the separation the army makes you have but would like to start a poly "family".
Aka I have her and bf/gf and she has same and we all live together contribute and sex. So like the 60s but with money and interwebs.
>>
>>5254829

I couldn't do that myself, but if you two can pull it off, more power to you. I hope you get to live your dream.
>>
>>5254844
Thanks! It's so great to hear someone who accepts it. Most people I tell them that and they're like, "I don't understand and therefore dislike you now."
You don't have to understand to respect it and you certainly don't have to let it bleed into everything.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.