[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ude XPBvPflE >butthurt o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 19
File: lolwut.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udeXPBvPflE

>butthurt over a word
>atheist victimization
>anti-immigration is bad mkay
>kkk and christians comparison
>le tiny radical minority

Why do liberal trannies defend people that hate their lifestyle (Muslims) but attack people that just aren't fans of their lifestyle(Christians)?
>>
>>5246997
Because the current left dogma is that muslims are all oppressed little sheep and wouldn't be homophobes without white people's cultural influence.

Also this guy seems crazy but he's p cute. Would fugg his bp anyway.
>>
Muslims are actually accommodating of trannies.

Trannies want them to take over so that they can get their SRS quicker and cheaper. It's also a lot easier to pass in a burqa.
>>
>>5246997
Muslims legally can't kill people in the US.
The countries run under Muslim law, are run under that, a religious based law where things are fucked up.
>and I think you know as well as I do, that if the west was run under a full swing Christian based law they'd be killing us too
>>
I don't know. I am an American mtf and I hate mudslimes. I make sure to remind dumass liberal kek white sjws that they inviting people into my country that would kill me if they were majority of the country.
>>
>>5247529
<3
>>
>>5247529
Pretty much what I do, especially these dumbass women whom are foremost threatened by sharia law yet still the ones with most open arms.

Funny how rape fantasies make politics here.
>>
File: 1399014276329.png (254 KB, 427x482) Image search: [Google]
1399014276329.png
254 KB, 427x482
>>5246997
youtube comments

>wow you're not even a trap
>you're an ambush!

mfw
>>
>>5247055
I'm pretty extreme left and this isn't the "narrative" at all. That's just what reactionary idiots like you think we believe.

In reality, we're generally against lumping all muslims into this shit. There are a lot of horrible muslims and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if they were shown the wall. But saying all muslims are like that is what I and most "leftists" are against.
>>
>>5248478
lol
>>
File: osama-bin-laden-independent.jpg (149 KB, 620x463) Image search: [Google]
osama-bin-laden-independent.jpg
149 KB, 620x463
I don't get why Americans criminalize Muslim community so much when Americans in the first place created these Islamist extremist groups(Al-Qaeda and ISIS).

Oh sorry I forgot, no one teaches you what ACTUALLY happened during Cold War.
>>
File: 1445837352640.jpg (12 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
1445837352640.jpg
12 KB, 377x377
>>5248478
>>
>>5247093
>easier to pass in a burqa

Kekked
>>
the one that irks me the most is the bleeding hearts that spout "but it's not all muslims ;_;"

it is all muslims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
>>
http://www.salon.com/2015/11/17/we_created_islamic_extremism_those_blaming_islam_for_isis_would_have_supported_osama_bin_laden_in_the_80s/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI

Keep falling to terrorist propaganda, just like you did in 1939.
>>
Hey, I've always been outspoken against Islam, don't lump us all together, not all of us are retarded SJWs.
>>
I just can't wrap my head around it.
Why are people afraid of being offensive over getting attacked? I'm not talking about the a counter-terrorism response. I mean this insane worry that it isn't politically correct to have been victimized.

Is this real fucking life?
>>
>>5247093
>pass in a burqa

lel
>>
>>5248793
>muslims aren't killing people in the name of their religion, it's just propaganda
their worldview is incompatible with western civilization no matter how you slice it
>>
>>5247156
Ever heard of thou shalt not kill numbnuts?
>>
>>5248867
I know, Western civilization means invading other countries and forcing your "freedom" there and then blaming others when there is catastrophic consequences.

I can guarantee you that it's Muslims who hate ISIS the most, as they've been tortured by them by the most. But I'm just SJW faggot lost on /pol/.
>>
>>5248942
I am actually against open borders in Europe, as it's extremely dangerous to travel that way, the lack of proper care and money creates ghettos like in Gothenburg which accelerates turning to radicalism and the whole open door system in general while protecting people isn't really protecting anyone at all. It is true that EU and Angela Merkel has failed in this.

It is complicated conflict with many sides and I'm interested in having rational conversation about it once you come up with some legit arguments.
>>
>>5246997
is he supposed to be a woman?
>>
I dont really get why /lgbt/ is so anti-muslim, muslims are very lgbt friendly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9NB2Xz5yyA

https://vimeo.com/11352212
>>
>>5247156
this is true. by the time they're citizens that can vote, they'll be assimilated.
>>
File: 1447587665269.png (302 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
1447587665269.png
302 KB, 460x415
>>5248992
At least half of Islam support sharia law. Sharia law makes women second-class citizens. Homosexuals get executed. Under sharia fucking law.
50% of that shitty demography support brutal discriminization and we're talking about 800 million here.
>>
>>5249092
>At least half of Islam support sharia law. Sharia law makes women second-class citizens.
Considering that so many Americans support president candidate who has said some pretty controversial things about women, I don't think it's time to pretend to care about this.
>>
>>5249123
Saying something controversial about a woman=Disagreeing with them and then women get extremely asshurt
>>
>>5249092
>Homosexuals get executed.
you wont get executed if no one finds out, just fuck young boys and stay away from men ;)
>>
File: fags.png (795 KB, 494x558) Image search: [Google]
fags.png
795 KB, 494x558
>>5249162
Yeah, that's totally a state I want to live in.
I'm a tranny though and don't find wrapping myself in trash bags very fashionable.
And neither do all the beta fucks out there have anything on me that'd suggest I'm the one to stay at home.
>>
>>5249184
>I'm a tranny though and don't find wrapping myself in trash bags very fashionable.

you wont have to wear a trashbag when you stop playing dress up, faggot.
>>
File: slez.jpg (41 KB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
slez.jpg
41 KB, 375x300
Remember when in the 80's all gays wanted to seduce straight men so they could spread their HIV?

Oh wait, they still do.
>>
>>5249206
If you got nothing else to say, maybe you shouldn't, lol.
Get out of the thread already, shitskin.
>>
>>5249221
no need to be rude t b h
>>
>>5249205
Sorry, I'm not even a retarded American who lives in fantasy land where only right and left exist. Note how I lump all Americans together, since that's the kind of image you give off. Keep believing your country is the heroic place with absolute best values and its disastrous foreign policy has nothing to do with this terrible situation that has killed millions of people in Middle East. And now it's spreading to West so you pretend to care.
>>
>>5248478

I don't understand that joke. Can someone explain please.

I know the trap meme but how does ambush change the joke?

Please and thank you b
>>
>>5249250
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2015/10/06/trump-against-the-war-party/
also sharia law is fucking honor killings and stoning women for being raped not hurting their feelings you fucking spoiled brat
>>
>>5249351
if anything ambush makes sense for a more passable trap
>>
>>5249660

Right? That is what I don't get.
>>
File: baka.jpg (32 KB, 360x345) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
32 KB, 360x345
>BBB-UT THE KKK DID BAD THINGS ONCE TOO

This is a classic commie tactic to shift blame away.

Leftists are mentally ill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes

"And you are lynching Negroes" (Russian: "A y вac нeгpoв линчyют", A u vas negrov linchuyut, "And at your place, they are lynching Negroes") and "And you are hanging blacks" (Russian: "A y вac нeгpoв вeшaют") are anecdotal counter-argument phrases, which epitomize the tu quoque arguments used by the Soviet Union in response to allegations that it had violated human rights.[1] Use of the phrase refers to such attempts to deflect criticism, e.g. by referencing racial discrimination and lynching in the United States.[2] The Economist popularized the term whataboutism for the repeated usage of this rhetorical tactic by the Soviet Union.[3]

The use of the phrase as a reference to demagoguery and hypocrisy is traced to a Russian political joke, about a dispute between an American and a Soviet man
>>
>>5249351
>is trap
>supports mudslimes
does twice as much damage
>>
>>5246997
>Atheists can't pray!
Praying is just sending out your thoughts to someone or something, it doesn't have to be to a god.
>>
>>5248992
>trusting extremist Islamists to tell you what moderate Islam is.

Also people stop buying into this /pol/ crap, a liberal Muslim is as likely to attack you as a liberal Christian a.k.a not very.

And before you go "but le muslims will le come into my country and le crap everything" just stop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_European_Union

So 70.6% of people in the US and 72% of the EU are Christian, compared to 0.9% of people in the US and 2% of people in the EU being Muslim. (I'll admit that the religion stuff in Europe was before mass immigration was a thing, for the sake of argument I'll assume that the immigrants pushed the number up of Muslims up to 3% even though it would require around 50 million immigrants for that to happen).

There is roughly 320 million people in the US and 500 million people in the EU. That means ~225.92 million people in America and ~360 million people in the EU are Christians, compared to ~2.88 million people in the US and ~15 million people in the EU are Muslim. Now let's assume for the sake of argument that every single Muslim in both the US and the EU absolutely hates LGBT people. If merely 1.2% of US Christians (~3 million) and 4.2% of EU Chirstians (~15.1 million) hate us then there are more Christians than Muslims that hate us in both regions. And that's assuming that every single Muslim in the US and the EU hates you as much as Fred Phelps does, which is simply untrue.

And before you go "but muh isis" remember that there are shitty Christian countries that have strongly anti-LGBT laws. Anyone remember Uganda?

But I probably wasted all this effort on this post because /pol/-tards are even more feels > reals than Tumblr. Oh well. Hopefully someone sane will appreciate my efforts.
>>
>>5249861
>72% of the EU are Christian
72% are a member of the church, which people choose to be because it can give you some local benefits.
They aren't christian.

>And before you go "but le muslims will le come into my country and le crap everything" just stop.
Health care is suffering, and lots of other things are being downgraded, they are actually making this worse for everyone else.

This especially when you take into consideration of transsexuals.
Trying to push to make a complete coverage for trans people would be so much harder now, because everyone only cares about the immigrants, not so much if trans people die because of lack of care.
>>
>>5247055
Are you kidding?
He has a long manface and mustache shadow that is almost visible from the thumbnail
>>
>>5249895
>they are actually making this worse for everyone else.
That is the goal of ISIS, whether you're Muslim or "crusader". Though most people just fear getting tortured and killed instead getting stopped from pretending they're little girls, but I guess that's plausible too.
>>
File: prayer.png (8 KB, 532x181) Image search: [Google]
prayer.png
8 KB, 532x181
>>5249852
>>
The exremists are like what insane SJW s are to LQBT, ideology that spreads like cancer and makes especially young people believe they can't coexist with cis straights and vice versa, and makes it just harder for the people with common sense to live normal life. Thank goodness it's only social media war.
>>
>>5249895
>72% are a member of the church, which people choose to be because it can give you some local benefits. They aren't christian.

But by that logic, that means that there are a proportion of Muslims who go to their local synagogue for benefits (not necessarily tangible ones, i.e stuff like having a community to fall back upon in a new country).

>immigrants makes healtcare harder
[citation needed]
>>
>>5250026
That's not what prayer mean.
Otherwise you couldn't pray to objects.
>>
>>5250105
>>immigrants makes healtcare harder
>[citation needed]
Are you literally retarded? You can't increase the population by 10% within a year, and then expect the health care to not suffer, and all other support systems.

>>5250105
>But by that logic, that means that there are a proportion of Muslims who go to their local synagogue for benefits
Then they aren't muslim.

These people still call themselves muslim.
People who have been registered to the church, without even knowing it, don't call themselves christian, but they'll still show up as christian.

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>5250108
>Otherwise you couldn't pray to objects
>addressed to God or an object of worship
>>
File: ss (2015-11-18 at 02.47.20).png (22 KB, 704x494) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-18 at 02.47.20).png
22 KB, 704x494
>>5250180
You literally want me to screenshot the definition?
>1.2 An earnest hope or wish

Now kill yourself, fedora wearing neckbeard.
>>
Who is this person? Why is she speaking? What has her accomplished to think her—daily?—opinion is worth given ex cathedra?
>>
>>5248702
al-qaeda and isis aren't the same group at all, the second never got funded by americans

looks like none of us are taught
>>
>>5250248
Not him but
>OED
You should feel bad. Remember the “word of the year” choosen a couple of days ago?
>>
>>5247093
>>5248992
>>5249206
>>5249228
Get the fuck out, ISIS plant.

>>5248702
>>5248793
>implying Islamic extremism is a new thing

I have news for you buddy. Haji has been a problem for the rest of the civilized world for 1400 years.
>>
>>5250287
I know they aren't same, but
>the second never got funded by americans
Yes they were, even if you can't say they were directly supported but the Syrian rebels who then turned to ISIS were still funded by Americans. Not just Americans, though. Not to mention it's still followup from Al-Qaida and Iraq. Cold War never ended for good.
>>
I never understood how people can condemn Christianity any time the Crusades, pedophiles rings, manifest destiny, the KKK, the Westboro Baptist Church, the anti gay marriage crap, the Spanish inquisition, the Holocaust, or anything else like that is brought up but when a group of Muslims yell a praise for their version of God and kill people suddenly a religion is not responsible. This is the same kind of bullshit doublethink that the right wingers pull and I'm ashamed that my fellow leftists are becoming just as hypocritical
>>
>>5250324
>thinking of the political spectrum a as left-right duality

You still have a lot of things to wake up.
>>
File: 12344.jpg (81 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
12344.jpg
81 KB, 636x382
>>5250297
Fundamentalism wasn't as prominent before the 90's. In 1996 Afghanistan was the only country to turn to Sharia law(even though all of these laws weren't even in Quran) once it was ruled by extremist sunni: Taliban. After that they for example banned most arts, movies and music, the oppression of women increased, men had to grow their beard, homosexuality became a criminal act that was punished by death, and committed civilian holocausts.

These photos are from Afghanistan before the 90's.
>>
>>5250117
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

>Four Million
>Most of which is soaked up by non-EU countries
>10% of 500 Million

>People who have been registered to the church, without even knowing it, don't call themselves christian, but they'll still show up as christian.

Okay, but unless over 90% of "Christians" aren't actually Christian then my point still stands.

>>>>/pol/
>>
>>5250324
I agree and don't agree with you, as I don't think some "religion" is just some magical power that makes people act certain way. I think it's mostly hypocrisy to justify the oppression of anyone because of religious text(Bible or Quran), as these texts are old, all over the place and interpreted by everyone in various ways - that is why we have so many different Christian churches as well since not everyone can just agree with each other despite sharing the same faith. I also think the western Muslim community should work on this and make a clear line between themselves and extremists(which some of them have been doing), since we must be able to talk about these things. It also definitely doesn't help that you cramp up these people in tiny European suburbs where they live in their own secluded community and in worst case scenario start turning to radicalism that tends to be the result of isolation, poverty etc.

A lot of bad attitudes on both sides could most likely be avoided if people were more interested in real World history in general and educated themselves. Sadly it's not even taught "correct way" everywhere.
>>
>>5249986
Excuse me for being a real bisexual and not some picky heteroflexible faggot who requires every guy look exactly like a woman before ill fuck him. The type of guy you people want barely exists outside of anime so I'm not surprised thats what this board prefers.
>>
>>5250621
Thanks for posting this. Sometimes it gets to me and I feel like nobody will ever want me, since I don't look like some anime twink (who are basically just girls drawn with shorter hair and a dick).
>>
>>5249351
I understood it like ambush is something larger, stronger, more masculine

kek
>>
>>5246997
>Why do liberal trannies defend people that hate their lifestyle (Muslims) but attack people that just aren't fans of their lifestyle(Christians)?

It's completely fucking daffy isn't it?

The guy in the video even stresses how the terrorists attacks weren't committed by refugees. He then states with certainty that refugees cannot be part of ISIS without any form of logic to explain that thinking (cause y'know, there isn't any logic to it).

The terrorists were literally ALL refugees and immigrants. And OF COURSE ISIS and the like are going to sneak in as refugees, especially when libkeks are explicitly stating that "if ur a refugee then there is no way u can b a terrorist. nope none at all. even when you murder over 100 people and say dat ur a terrorist then I will then just say you weren't a refugee even though you were. ban all guns for citizens if u agree!"

Europe deserves everything it's getting, and everything it will continue to get. This terrorism problem is only going to get worse for them thanks to their "we love muslim dick. please rape us to death" policies they love so much.
>>
>>5248876
Ever heard of the crusades?
>>
>>5253303
I think they mean "real refugees"
The refugees are fleeing from Isis so they can't really be Isis
They are abusing the system tho
>>
>>5253339
It doesn't matter "what they mean." The fact of the matter is that the Islamic terrorism that Europe has been experiencing came out a population of Muslim refugees and immigrants. And it will continue to do so as long as they allow to them enter their countries.

All the progress Europe has experienced with gay rights is at risk of dissolving within our life time because Muslims EXECUTE gays, and terrorists EXECUTE everyone.

Europe is allowing MILLIONS of these people to live in their countries each year, and they are breeding at a much higher rate than the native ethnicities.
>>
Jesus Christ, that voice. His voice is so deep, he probably has a third ball.
>>
>>5253404
>It doesn't matter "what they mean." The fact of the matter is that the Islamic terrorism that Europe has been experiencing came out a population of Muslim refugees and immigrants. And it will continue to do so as long as they allow to them enter their countries.
Stopping immigration wouldn't do too much to stop terrorist attacks. It would limit their options slightly, but they'd still be able to come in as tourists (unless these countries actually completely banned the entry of Muslims). And they could still bring bombs onto airplanes and stuff. If anything, stopping immigration could create a large otherwise moderate Muslim population that feels they have no choice left but to turn to ISIS for help. Not to say that rapid large-scale immigration is exactly good for a country, it's a question that doesn't have an easy answer.

>they are breeding at a much higher rate than the native ethnicities.
That's kind of the whole point. Developed countries tend to lose population, it's an inevitable consequence of demographics, so they bring in immigrants to maintain the size of their workforce. Though doing so during a recession doesn't exactly seem too smart.
>>
>>5253442

Judging by the video, the person looks very tall.
>>
>>5253459
Immigration shouldn't be restrictively thought in an economical perspective, there also is a clash of cultures. When Italians, Polish, Armenians and Hungarians emigrated to France, there was somehow a coherence in the major cultural points (Christian, IE languages—except for Armenians—, elementary principles of the secular State and so on) whereas this new immigration can't be compared to. Being an American and welcoming Canadian refugees isn't the same thing than accepting thousands and thousands of Syrians.
>>
>>5253518
There obviously is a cultural issue (and the current immigrant crisis ultimately has geopolitical causes). However, the West's overall openness to immigration is largely due to those economic reasons I mentioned. And the reason we get immigrants mainly from these third world countries is that they're the ones with the most reason to move, they have nothing to lose so we don't need to offer them much. Whereas Canadians are largely happy where they are and as a group don't have a particular interest in migrating to a new country.
>>
>>5253303
Actually none of them were refugees, all of them had French nationality and had EU passports. Which also makes it worrying, of course. But please don't follow just Fox News on this matter and follow some neutral media too, it really doesn't help when people don't educate themselves about the conflicts in World history and current politics.
>>
>>5253518
It's the typical white (liberal) people arrogance and ignorance that they lump all minorities together and don't realize they can be just as racist towards each other. Lumping sunnis and shias together in asylum centers is irresponsible and it just causes more unwanted conflict: https://youtu.be/JNsYskG_TRM
>>
>>5253894
If they're gonna be racists to eachother, then how are they not gonna be fine with people who have christian views.
Protip: When they get what they want, they won't.
>>
>>5253531
Kek.
Take all greeks, put them into Germany, leave no room for mudshits, let mudshits have a broken country (Greece) Problem solved.

I'd rather take Canadians, but as you said, you guys are unfortunately happy.
>>
File: 17010063588.jpg (224 KB, 1024x802) Image search: [Google]
17010063588.jpg
224 KB, 1024x802
Just so you know who US is siding with: http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-turkey-joint-operation-designed-to-save-isis-not-destroy-it/5489887

Kurds fighting against terrorism are most pro-West, have female and western Christian fighters in their troops and just want their independent country instead searching for fantasy life from Europe.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 804x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 804x535
>>5254083
>Kurds fighting against terrorism are most pro-West, have female and western Christian fighters in their troops and just want their independent country instead searching for fantasy life from Europe.
Hell yeah dude. Everyone knows that the Kurds are 100% brotier kebab removers.

>and just want their independent country instead searching for fantasy life from Europe.
And this is precisely why the US will never support them. Part of their ethnic territory encompases part of Turkey. Turkey happens to be a NATO ally so anyone who threatens their lands is an automatic enemy of the US. Fucking BS if you ask me.
>>
>>5246997
>Zero attempt at a female voice

jesus the videos are free on youtube now. stop making us look bad
>>
File: 1354548285953.jpg (22 KB, 384x346) Image search: [Google]
1354548285953.jpg
22 KB, 384x346
>>5253846
They were all shitskined muslims. If they weren't first generation immigrants/refugees then they were second generation, mmmmaybe third generation. Just like the shitskined gen onners who shot up the newspaper earlier this year.

Having French documents doesn't make them ethnically French. The fact that the EU lets these people over and gives them legit documents is a HUGE part of the problem.

>Actually none of them were refugees, all of them had French nationality and had EU passports
Now let me tell why you're willfully fucking retarded.

>Ahmad Al Mohammad, 25, who blew himself up, may have entered Europe as part of the migration of refugees from war-torn Syria. He was born in Idlib, Syria, and had been issued a Syrian emergency passport after landing on the Greek island of Leros, according to CNN.

>Bilal Hadfi, 20, described as baby-faced young man, blew himself up outside the stadium, according to the Telegraph. He is reported to have fought with the Islamic State in Syria before arriving in Belgium.

> it really doesn't help when people don't educate themselves about the conflicts in World history and current politics.
No it doesn't bitch. You'd be wise to educate yourself rather than just be the weak minded bukkake bitch of all your enlightened liberal college professors.

>But please don't follow just Fox News
>implying

Cry more faggot. Does it hurt when your fragile neo-liberal paradigm is shattered? Does it hurt your feelings knowing that a brown person can actually be pure fucking evil?

>b-b-b-but I learned in my liberal studies courses that only cis het christian conservative white men cause all the problems in the world???

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/11/16/look-who-paris-attackers-were/75859364/
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34832512
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/paris-attacks-who-was-killed-paris-attacks-whos-still-run-n465681
>>
File: costanza.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>5254242
>neo-liberal
>>
>>5254242
I have no idea why you're talking about liberals and colleges here, I'd rather kill myself than enter American education.
>>
>>5254167
he also uses male pronouns and name, so I assume he's not trying to pass
>>
>>5254252
>tfw there are people in the world who think that neo-liberal means left wing

Just end me now.
>>
File: CT2xG9oUsAAJaC8.jpg (44 KB, 599x407) Image search: [Google]
CT2xG9oUsAAJaC8.jpg
44 KB, 599x407
>>
>>5248485
Its true not all muslims are extremists.
But Islam is a rather conservative religion overall.
>>
>>5254291
>tfw there are people in the world who think that neo-liberal is an ideology and not just a spooky boogeyman for a real, shit, ideology (marxism)
>>
>>5246997
His completely wrong about muslims, muslims are evil disgusting piece of shits and we all should be free to discriminate against these homophobic transphobic demons from hell, why people think muslims are good people? they are not, they're the religion of satan it is hateful considers jesus a slave has a pedophile mass murdering prophet and does not change and that has alot to say that any muslim can never be a good person
>>
>>5248876
>>5253314

Or the bombing of abortion clinics, hate crimes against other religions/races/lgbt that end in murder.

>though shalt not murder
Unless they're gay, black, Jewish, trans, Muslim, Mexican, liberal. You get the picture.
>>
>>5254469
>LBGT muslims exist, including leaders such as imam daayiee abdullah who campaigns for lbgt rights
>"They must all be anti-lbgt"
>being this mad for not getting any glorious muslim dick and having your head so far up your ass
>self hating faggot

sucks to be you, bro.
>>
>>5254435
Neo-liberal refers to the resurgence of laissez-faire economics, it's about as far from Marxism as you can get. That's basically what "liberal" means to most of the world, when Americans say liberal they really mean left-wing.
>>
>>5255485
they who consider themselves to be part of LGBT are not really "muslims", notice that all muslim nations sentence gays to prison and death, and you should understand what ISIS really represents, they are 100% muslim religion, directly formed from the "quran", they were not just recently created
>>
>>5255591
>no true scotsman
>>
Complete hon. If anyone wants to know what a long horse-face man-face looks like that can't pass as female, this video is a perfect example. Love the boney shoulders too, probably on a 6+ frame.
>>
>>5257612
>implying he identifies as female
>projecting tranny insecurities onto effeminate males
>mfw youre probably an unpassable hon
fuck off Bruce
>>
>>5254167
I'm pretty sure he's just non-binary.
>>
>>5254167
>Trying to be something you're not

Someone's voice is someone's voice and if you don't like it, too bad.
>>
>>5248485
Is that why you totally support Israel? Because you don't think of Muslims as an oppressed minority? Please explain
>>
>>5246997

Liberal LGBT people are so desperate for allies they'd attempt to make people who follow a religion that says it's ok to kill gays like them.
>>
I wonder if the extreme left will wake up when racist, homophobic, and transphobic people are on their front doorsteps screaming at them and beating them in the streets, oh wait, blacks are already pulling that shit in American universities.

That's right, blacks are actively fighting to have their own "spaces". Blacks are fighting for fucking segregation.

Segregation.

You're not saving these muslims. They are abusing the fact countries are supporting them with money. When they get here and realise that we aren't going to be giving them luxury homes, want to know how they react?

They complain that their standard of living is awful. They complain about the fact the food doesn't taste very good, and they complain about the fact the fucking wifi is slow.

THE FUCKING WIFI

Left extremists are racist, they are sexist, and they will ruin anything and everything they touch.
>>
>>5246997
>Why do liberal trannies defend people that hate their lifestyle (Muslims) but attack people that just aren't fans of their lifestyle(Christians)?

Because they're afraid that the muzzies will kill them.

Nobody actually thinks a christian will do shit if you make fun of jesus, but you can't go a day without hearing about a muzzie blowing himself up in a school or whatever because somebody giggled at muhammed.

It's fear, in other words. And surrender.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.