[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT and Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 720x460
So I read somewhere that LGBT people are more likely to try and kill themselves. How many of you hons have done it? Share stories and experiences and answer the strawpoll.

http://strawpoll.me/6033718

>Inb4 OP is a faggot
>>
Mtf trans. Before I started transitioning I wanted to die and fantasized about killing myself a lot, but it was more because I couldn't imagine myself being happy. I never had any actual plans to kill myself and I'm a pretty upbeat person nowadays
>>
>>5246607
I've tried before, but I think that was less because of being lesbian and more because of child rape.
>>
>>5246607
crossdresers aren't lgbt, they are a fetish

>inb4 dick fetish or some shit
>>
>>5246607
I've done it and it was a first thing I've succeeded at in life
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Yes but it wasn't because I'm gay. Part of the reason but NOT the main reason.
>>
>>5246656
I don't see why crossdressers wouldn't fit into this board if they do it in public and make a lifestyle out of it
>>
>>5246607
Haven't attempted but want to die
>>
>>5246607
>trannies are the most mentally healthy

lmao
>>
File: dead pool 2.jpg (26 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
dead pool 2.jpg
26 KB, 500x368
>>5246707
It actually make sense when you think about it. In their minds they're so d̶e̶l̶u̶s̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ sure that they're "x" gender that it doesn't matter. To them they're "normal" for feeling that way.
>>
>>5246731
why does it matter to you? genuine question
>>
>>5246842
It...Doesn't?
Why should it matter to me?
>>
>>5246707
We're more likely to see a counselor than the rest, so...why does that surprise you?
>>
>>5246991
I would think gender dysphoria would lead directly to more suicides, since it's an actual inherent problem and not just bad because society says so like homosexuality
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.