[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I feel any better if I take a distance from all the trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: larry_400x400.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
larry_400x400.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
Will I feel any better if I take a distance from all the trans stuff ?
I'm a guy and I just won't be able to transition, not buts.
Still I get here often and chat with trans people. But maybe if I stop doing it I may feel a bit better.
>>
you can run but you can't hide
>>
>>5243419
this.

you could just do like i do and start drinking yourself to death.
>>
Well for me it got so bad that I tried to stay away from places where I'd see women. Obviously didn't work well.
If it's only trannies who trigger you then how is it a big deal?
>>
>>5243437
Girls trigger me
Trannies reminds me that is possible for me to be a girl. When it's actually not. Also reading/hearing about tranny issues depress me a lot.
>>
>>5243482
>When it's actually not.
Why though?

We all think that at one point or another.
>>
>>5243488
Third world, poor, parents beat me for being feminine
>>
>>5243498

>Third world
Your country refuses to take sides in the cold war?

>poor
The meds are dirt cheap

>parents
Just how old are you?
>>
>>5243502
Fuck off. I won't waste my time with you.
>>
>>5243507
Let's be honest here, you're wasting your time anyway.

Trans women exist in third world countries and, lo and behold, even in Brazil which has the trans murder capital of the world they don't actually all die (or even anywhere near a majority) so your excuses a shit.
>>
>>5243514
That's really encouraging, there is people who live in cages their whole childhood and girls who gets raped everyday for years.

Life in Brazil is horrible, as you said they get murder like animals and most of them are prostitutes who gets beaten often.

2 friends already killed themselves because they just couldn't do it. Am I an asshole for wanting to live a sad life instead of dying or does that make me a bigot ?

My excuse will always be a shit if you're retarded enough.

Also you aren't even answering my question.

And by the way: "Over the last few decades since the fall of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War, the term Third World has been used interchangeably with the least developed countries, the Global South, and developing countries to describe poorer countries that have struggled to attain steady economic development, a term that often includes "Second World" countries like Laos. This usage, however, has become less preferred in recent years.[1]"
>>
>>5243542
>That's really encouraging, there is people who live in cages their whole childhood and girls who gets raped everyday for years.

Terrible people like this exist everywhere, you're sincerely a retard if you think this is somehow a credible summation of where you live.
>>
>>5243552
It doesn't mean that because some people is able to do it, I will too.
There are trans people in Brazil, that doesn't mean I won't get killed. And I rather live unhappy than be beaten to death, does that make me a bigot for not transitioning ?
>>
>>5243568
No

It merely makes you delusional if you think you'll last.
>>
>>5243571
I hope you feel happy now
>>
>>5243568
Get the fuck off your shithole to a less shitty one, even if it's not europe or NA. An asian shithole could do.
Just saying.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.