[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I gay? Am I not? What do I tell my family?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1437444497047.jpg (46 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1437444497047.jpg
46 KB, 1440x900
>come out as gay
>act super duper gay for about a year though no actual homosexual relationship
>lonely af
>audition for play
>get role
>fast forward to cast party after the final show
>been getting close to a 9/10 qt3.14
>she's always up on me b/c I'm gay and I don't want to try and get in her pants
>anyways back to cast party
>end up staying over at host's house, 4am and we're too tired to go home
>I crash on the hosts house and so does qt3.14
>ohfuck.jpeg
>end up kind of falling for her even though gay
>event kind of fucks me up
>still attracted to men but super attracted to qt
>what do? Am I bi? Am I still gay?
>>
Well do you want to fug her?
>>
>>5241061
The lable doesnt mean anything. Whatever floats youre boat.
>>
Ur gay ur just being a huge faggot about it
>>
>>5241208
I think? I just feel like I'm too far into the whole "gay" thing to be able to feel how I do
>>
>>5241061
No!
Your heterosexuality displeases gaga
>>
If you want to fuck her then fuck her. Its really that simple.
>>
>>5241279
I don't know how either of us would feel about. She knows that I am gay already so I think it would just get weird.
>>
>>5241298
Then dont fuck her
>>
OP here
I guess my real question is how do I come out as bi after everyone knows that I'm gay?
>>
>>5241298
Shes ur fag hag now
>>
>>5241329
Fuck her in front of your friends. Actions speak louder than words
>>
>>5241356
Seems straight forward... but kind of what I feel like doing
>>
>>5241386
Dont do it straight forward, do it doggy style!
>>
>>5241329
You don't need to re-come-out as bi. Honestly, this whole straight/gay thing is not what it seems. It bothers me when I see young people confused like this because society tells them life is really a bunch of keywords.

Who you do is NOT who you are. Sexuality is not be the most interesting thing about you.

You can say that you're maybe bi or you're gay for this chick as a joke to move past questions. Sounds like nothing has happened so far. Not to be mean but she may be pleased or upset if you tell her you like her. Fag hags often fantasize about turning their gay friend, but then freak out once he's stopped being non-threatening. I would just stop worrying about what other people might think. Do you.

Final thing; I don't know a single adult gay or lez who hasn't had hetero feelings/sex at some point. That's actually normal. Most people are on a messy spectrum - at best. The hard labels are for folks pushing an ideology.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.