[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shaving advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 20151117_113115.jpg (968 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151117_113115.jpg
968 KB, 2048x1536
Daddy never thought me ;_; etc

I wanna be a clean shaven cuteboy. tummy, pubes, balls, ass and legs.

The main problem is I'm terrified of cutting my sensitive parts, especially balls. Can anyone give me tips, advice or reassurance it will be OK? Ty
>>
>>5240371
honestly i have been shaving my body for years & havent cut my dick/pubes once

the risky bit is the knees, especially the kneecap area
>>
>>5240371
Sounds like a lot of work. Remind yourself that shaving your pubes will itch like crazy after a few days.

I have sensitive skin, carefully shaving my neck gives me an itchy red neck, any advice on that anyone?
>>
>>5240390
Whats your process anon? Do you do it in the shower etc?
>>
>>5240415
i do it in the bath normally, and get pretty good results. im so used to it now i almost never get cut.
>>
Why do you need to be taught to shave? It's not hard, I was never taught and never looked up tutorials. Apply shaving cream and run the blade over your skin without pushing too hard. Go away from the grain for a smoother shave, go with the grain for cactus legs.
>>
>>5240407
>shaving your pubes will itch like crazy after a few days.

I've literally never found this to happen ever, but I keep hearing of it. Even the first time I shaved my pubes they were never itchy growing back.
>>
You will cut yourself but use a clean warm razor, warm water, gel or lotion to help it glide. More blades doesn't mean anything. You can get a good shave with a 2 blade but I use 3. Don't push down. Don't go over same area too much. Go slow and be patient. You'll get it with experience.
>>
>>5240407
Witch hazel.
>>
Personally I prefer to use an epilator. It is fairly easy, lasts longer than shaving and unlike shaving has never left me with cuts or any other itching or problems.
>>
>>5240486
Why use an epi when you could wax, get the same results faster, less painful and just as long lasting.
>>
>>5240496
epilators are easy to store, convenient and reusable
and I don't know how to wax desu
also I'm not the person you replied to
>>
>>5240447
basically if the remaining hair stub is coated in enough of that stuff that makes it stiffer than other hair it will act as a needle piercing your skin
>>
>>5240390
>>5240420
This. I use a safety razor in a nice hot bath, works perfectly. If you don't pay attention you can nick yourself but it's pretty much second nature now. Though I don't really have much body hair anyway, especially after HRT.
>>
Putting this out there, if your dad DID teach you to touch your balls....

Well, actually, that'd make sense why you ended up a degenerate.
>>
Your balls aren't as vulnerable as you think. Just don't push the razor against your skin, go calmly, steadily and you'll be done in no time.
>>
File: shaving.jpg (17 KB, 469x500) Image search: [Google]
shaving.jpg
17 KB, 469x500
My advice is to don't use any shit that looks like pic related.

It was my first time shaving so i didn't knew what i was doing

>Tfw i touched my balls with this shit at the lowest speed
>Tfw multiple small holes bleeding
>Oh the pain

Also used it on my leg and it didn't removed the hair. Just made it smaller.

Any advice for shaving with razors like OP's pic? The body hair never gets fully removed for me and there's always some black small hair coming out from the pores (and that's terrible).
>>
>>5240371
For starters, ditch that shitty meme razor. Anything with 2+ blades is only gonna cause more cuts. Double edged safety razors with a shaving brush and soap will give you the most consistent results.
>>
C-can you post your shaved Tummy please :3
>>
File: IMG_20151116_215652311.jpg (750 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151116_215652311.jpg
750 KB, 1080x1920
My belly hair was very thin, so i tried to use an razor and pic is what happened.

Advice?
>>
>>5241065
Umm shave with the grain and dont do it dry. Make sure you just showered or in a hot bath to shave easier.
>>
OP here, just done it and it was waaay less scary than i thought but holyshit it takes for ever....

Ty people
>>
>>5241135
Also get a little tanned for an especially cute tummy.
>>
>>5241335
Never tan. It destroys the skin and you will prematurely age.
>>
>>5240371
Try some veet/nair/whatever. For your crotch, use some labeled as for Bikini Line or some shit like that, it's more gentle on the skin
>>
I shaved my pubes and now i have an ingrown hair.

I tried to remove it but I failed miserably and painfully.
>>
>>5240371
hahah your thumb looks stupid as fuck!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.