[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lgbt/, I'm having some problems with a gay friend of mine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: 1442056198595.png (829 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1442056198595.png
829 KB, 1500x1500
/lgbt/, I'm having some problems with a gay friend of mine. Pic sorta related.

> Be in college.
> Making friends.
> Share a class with this one kid. Think he's a high schooler at first.
> 4'9'', effeminate, looks like he must be 13 or 14.
> Go up to talk to him after class. Figure an older male role model won't hurt, and some of the older students might take advantage of him if he's that young.
> Get talking, become friends, turns out the guy is 21.
> Doesn't really have friends, mostly because he's gay, this is the south, dudes are put off by his appearance and girls only want him as an accessory.
> After becoming friends I help him expand his social circle. He makes other friends. Is doing things now, much happier.
> Still he's overly attached to me.
> Often hangs on me, talks cutesy, dresses sexually. ( I get it, being a gay twink in the south, daisy dukes work for him, but they aren't necessary for coming over to my place when I invite him over to watch netflix and hang out. )
> Fast forward to last week.
> He's hanging out, he's dressed provocatively again. ( Women's bell bottoms. Damn near skin tight, and a spaghetti strap tank top. )
> Is he wearing lip gloss?
> We're drinking and playing video games.
> He brought some candy liqueur he made. Shit's actually pretty hard but tastes amazing.
> Getting drunk.
> Eventually he leans on me.
>>
>>5240149
> He's not even playing anymore, instead he's trying to cuddle.
> " Look man, I understand you need this sort of attention, and you have confusing feelings about me, but I'm not the guy for this. There's nothing here for you outside of friendship. "
> He says he knows, but asks me to let him have this for just a little bit longer.
> Reluctantly wrap my arm around him so we can sit more comfortably. Tell him to pick up the controller and start playing.
> After about 30 minutes he starts to cry. Says he's happy I'm straight, because he doesn't deserve me anyways.
> Kisses me on the cheek, grabs his shit and runs out the door. Can't find him. Call the cops because he's drunk and small and who knows what might happen. They find him and get him home.

Since then he's been avoiding me like the plague. He won't look at me, talk to me, answer my calls or my texts, or anything. He still talks to our mutual friends, but all he'll tell them is that he can't be my friend anymore, or else he'll end up making me hate him. When they say I'm worried about him, he says "that's just like him. " .

Look, he's a cool guy and a good friend. I understand where he's coming from and why he feels this way. We don't need to end our friendship, he'll move on and find a guy that can treat him the way he deserves. But I can't get him to listen to me or open up. It feels wrong to end things like this.

Any idea what I can do or how to get through to him /lgbt/?
>>
>>5240151
It might not be possible to save the friendship. To me it sounds like he wants to stay away from you in order to not get hurt and not fall for you even more. The guy is pretty much certainly deeply in love with you. Give him his time, but let him know that your door is always open to him, even if it is through your mutual friends. I wish both of you the best of luck.
>>
F U C K H I M
U
C
K
H
I
M
>>
Lucky het. I would have fucked him without blinking.
>>
>bell bottoms
these literally never look good
>>
>>5240229

I won't lie, I thought they looked kind of cute, but that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>5240149
You friendzoned him dude. He's super into you, but you'll never return those feelings. Sticking around means his feelings get constantly stronger, and your rejection will only hurt him more. He's decided it's better to move on and spare his dignity and heart, rather than getting to the point where he's trying to blow you each time your both drunk. It's not your fault, and you should still let him know your still there as a friend, but this is his dilemma at the end of the day
>>
File: 1447357466043.png (33 KB, 550x640) Image search: [Google]
1447357466043.png
33 KB, 550x640
>>5240149
Yeah, "netflix and chill" doesn't mean quite the same thing in our vernacular that it does for straight dudes. He probably thought you were stringing him along for a while there.

If you're not willing to accept the "benefits" of gay friends, it's best to steer clear altogether.
>>
>>5240282
yes it absolutely does
>>
>>5240236
>women's bell bottoms
>spaghetti strap tank top
>lip gloss
>candy liqueur

He was obviously trying to make you forget he's male. He played his trump card, it failed, so now he's accepting defeat.
>>
>>5240282

Netflix and chill means something other than netflix and chill? Is this some new fucking meme? One sec heading to google.

Also, what do you mean the "benefits" of gay friends? I hate to admit it, but I don't know many gay people, so I tend to stereotype a lot. I've pretty much thought gay friends bring the benefits of fashion advice, someone to gossip to when your normal male friends wouldn't be interested, and amazing parties.

I understand that might be a little offensive, but it's every gay guy I've met for the most part.
>>
>>5240380
I think you approached him because you got turned on, and now you're pussying out because you don't want gay feefees

man up and fuck that boy
>>
>>5240380
"netflix and chill" is euphemistic language on grindr or craigslist that generally entails doing more than just watching Netflix and chilling.

The "benefits" line was only a joke m8, but if you're not willing to give him what he needs, it's best to at least give him some time to get over you.
>>
>>5240151
it's probably painful for him to be around you
>>
>>5240434

Look, he's a cool guy who needed some friends and I'm a sucker for being a good person and hate it. It's not like I like him or anything. So don't imply that. It's wrong.
>>
He fell hard for you and is now trying to get over it. Give him space. Little guys heartbroken.
>>
File: 05ksPbG.jpg (30 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
05ksPbG.jpg
30 KB, 640x640
>>5240380
>Netflix and chill means something other than netflix and chill? Is this some new fucking meme? One sec heading to google.
Lol how to tell a virgin in one post by Dr. Phil
>>
>>5240149
>>5240151
>you will never be an adorable little drunk twink that people care about
>you will always be tall and fat and ugly
;-;
>>
File: 1443952765258-376172869.png (352 KB, 543x510) Image search: [Google]
1443952765258-376172869.png
352 KB, 543x510
>>5240149
Getting a little defensive are we?
>>
>>5240542

> I-I-It's not like I l-like him or anything! B-Baka!
>>
Thats a pretty shitty situation OP. I just wanted to know If you really approached him for the reasons stated.
>>
File: 1440542871940.jpg (118 KB, 469x700) Image search: [Google]
1440542871940.jpg
118 KB, 469x700
>>5240198
This right here. If he is avoiding you so hard, that's probably the best thing for him right now. He knows he's fallen hard for you and knows you can't return his feelings. He'll get over it eventually. Well, some people get over it, some never really can.

Also this thread reminds me of a guy I loved for a good long while.

>a couple years ago
>dating a guy that's 21
>5'5", he looks 14
>I'm 6'4" 210lbs
>got crazy looks from people all the time
>liquor store guy asked if I was his guardian
>he has a bigger dick than me

It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>5240149
>college
>thinks he's 13

wat?
>>
>>5242010
You typed that at least for the thrid time already.

I'm having huge deja vu with this thread
>>
Ok..... I'll admit I'm drunbk and I likely should let this go. I understand. At least I'd like to think I do.

But who does this little shit think he is? He's miserable. He's alone. He's practically crying for help, and what? I FUCKING DO IT>?

I fucking help the kid out. I tolerate his clingyness. I tolerate his open advances. I let him get away with the little fucking shit like like leaning on me and holding my hand and sitting too close and dressing like a little fucking slut and giving me that fucking cute ass smirk and walking with a sway in his hips and asking to spend the night even thyough we're grown men and who the fuck does sleep overs any more.

I let him get away with fucking murder. I know he's lonely. I know. And because of that I let him get at least some satisfaction because I know how hard it is to be dry and not even get some much as a little bit of contact to use for wank material later. I couldn't give him everything but I could give him a little.

and t WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE LITTLE SHIT.

Fucking entitled prissy little bitch. He's a slut. An angry slut.

WHAT about how I feel. what about my needs? I needed a best friend. I needed a buddy. A guy that could be there. A guy who got my jokes. A guy who I could hang out with and not worry about appearances.

But no. Just no. I won't fuck him, and so we can't do this? Is my dick this important to the equatiopn? Is my cock seriously that god damned important to my so called fucking best friend?

Fine then. Just fucking fine then. Let him have the damned thing. Your all liars anyways. The whole gay riots thing was about you being the same. About you needing the same shit. That you aren't any different, and don't need treated any differently. I could trust you.

OH ANON GAY GUYS WON'T LOOK AT YOU IN THE LOCKER ROOM IT'S NOT LIKE THEY FIND ALL MEN ATTRACTIVE.

Bullshit. You just wanted my dick. All he wanted. I'm not his friend, I'm dick. He never needed me, the meat between my legs.
>>
I hate him. I ghate him so much. Who the fuck is he to make me feel bad for being straight? Who the fuck is he?

I hate him so much Im almost angry the booze tastes so good. How did he make this anyways
>>
>>5242141
Please continue, I enjoy this salt
>>
>>5242141
Life isn't fair, OP.
That being said I can't understand why you won't just bite the bullet and put it in. You'd clearly gain a friend out of it.

And what do you mean, he never needed you? He had no life, you said that yourself. Maybe this is why, but maybe he's just had so little human connection that your olive branch seemed a little more?

And why are you so concerned about him? We lose friends all the time. Was he actually a really great guy or are you equally as lonely?
>>
>>5242141
>not fucking the girly little twink

I think you're the faggot OP.

Pound his his boipussi raw. Its all people like him are good for anyway.
>>
>>5242141
Nigga he fell in love with you.
You friendzoned him.
He probably needs time to sort it out.

Sounds like you the one that wants the D, anyway.
>>
>>5242141
this is legit tugging at my heartstrings. It's just like that recent southpark episode...
>>
>>5242141
>he would lean on you
>you two would hold hands
>he dressed like a slut around you

Nigga you have a fucking boyfriend.

Ain't nobody looking at this thinking you are straight.

Seriously you honestly think people watch you walking around holding this little twinks hand and think "damn hes so straight"

Everyone already thinks you are a massive faggot. The only way you can get away is if you burn every bridge and move away. Other wise people will assume you are just going back in the closet and pity you.

Fuck you are stupid.
>>
Yeah, if you replace "twink" with "girl" who needed a friend, everybody would be calling him a lying asshole cunt tease.

-you thought the bellbottoms were cute
-willingly got drunk with the obviously in to you twink
-netflix n chill means secks?!?!
you are dancing around your own boner, bro.

Just be bisexual/gay or don't. But stop pretending to be a martyr. It's starting to sound like OP has a personality disorder on top of the angst.
>>
>>5242141
Also it sounds like you do have feelings for the dude. It sounds like you on some level want him, otherwise you would just move on.

You gotta sort your shit out as much as he does.
>>
>>5242167

Of course you would. I bet you all do this for fucking fun. I bet you enjoy torturing people like this.

Seriously, fucking pink capris? YOU KNOW PINK IS MY FAVORITE DAMNED COLOR.

Oh right, you happened to forget your jacket. It's really cold in that BLOUSE WITH FUCKING RUFFLED SLEEVES WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKGN

Whatevetr. Have mine.

Don't pretend you didn';t get your ears pierced and then by accident happen upon earrings that were my birthstone.

I fucking hate you. I hate how small your nose is and how you wriggle it. I hate your fucking girls butt. Did you even eat any meat growing up you fucking hobit

I swear to fucking god. Oh you just happened to get soaked in white clothes while helping me wash me fucking car funny I didn't get a drop on me. Oh you just happened to continue playing videogames agfter I went to sleep and it got so late you decided to stayu, and then I just happen to wake up to breakfast.

DO YOU THINKL IM FUCKING BLIND?

Why didnt you just say it? Why didn't you just tell me?

' I'm a fucking slut,. I want you. It';s the only thing that will make me happy "

instead I get fucking invested. I believe for a minute your my friend. I believe for a moment we have something.

No, that isn't the way it was gonna be. You just want to flounce about in your silk pjs and pretend your a girl. You just want to bed over on all fours and reach reall far for that thing you didn't need to do that for. You just want to fucking wear perfume and lip gloss

BECAUSE BEING CUTE IS EVERYUTHINGAMIRITE?

Fuck you. Fuck you fuckyoufuckyou

I hate you so much hate hate hate.
>>
>>5242236
>>5242214
>>5242197
OP's pretty obviously a no life virgin
>>
>>5242236
^^^^^^^

A thousand times this. You are soooo not fucking straight, and you are having trouble accepting that. But a straight dude would shrug it off and laugh about it. You are such a faggot its actually painful to read the denial in your posts.

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>5242246
nah you love him desu
go call him
>>
>>5242250
Yeah. This is a tale. I just realized he was joking when I read "birthstone" above. I mean, it doesn't get gayer.
>>
>>5242246
Egypt is thataway friendo, bring some swim trunks as well
>>
I don't want to live anymore. I thought I could change things.

I hate myself. I hate myself. Why can't I just lay down and die. I'm never happy anyways
>>
>>5242265

Who the fuck would go to the middle east right now? Place is a shithole.
>>
>>5242272
this is all a fantasy right
i need to get off 4chan ffs
>>
>>5242246
OOOOOH snap it thickens.

Aint no body enjoying this OP, its sad as fuck. Now its gone from you want to fuck him, to obvious jealousy. Are you a fucking tranny too? I doubt it but its obvious you are attracted to him and its making you angry because of your denial. Jesus Christ dude you sound like me in highschool, except I got over it before I was in my 20's. It pisses you off at first but once you deal with it dude you'll be much happier.

Good god what the fuck is going on in this thread?

Also why can't you be friends and fuck? What do you think dating is you massive fucking retard.

Don't throw away this chance. Because on the off chance that I'm right, guaranfuckingteed you will be posting here in 5 years about how much you miss him and how much you want him back.
>>
>>5242272
So so so fucking gay.

Call him you idiot. Tell him your feelings. Stop being a fucking idiot. You WILL regret it.

>>5242286

You came here in the first place nigga. You wouldn't ask us if you weren't on some level wanting us to convince you you were gay. You would of gone to advice if that were the case.
>>
>>5242305
>you came here in the first place
i'm not op lol
>>
>>5242246
Also he sounds cute as fuck.

Should hook him up with me.

Whats his number homie?

I love me some girly little twinks.
>>
>>5242312
Opps sorry my bad.

Got caught up in it. Also I don't think its fantasy this is a story told a thousand times. I've a story just like his. Just trying to help him before its too late.
>>
File: fuckstick.png (12 KB, 263x337) Image search: [Google]
fuckstick.png
12 KB, 263x337
write this like 30 damned times already never feels like the right combination of angry and upset.

Hesgonna end this he can do it to my face little faggot
>>
No offense OP but you sound gay as f. Unless you're arab straight dudes don't go around holding hands or cuddling. I know it's hard to accept, but the way you talk about this guy makes it painfully obvious that you're really in love with him. Listen to yourself man. The dude is avoiding you because it hurts to be around you. You gave him attention and he fell for you. And it sounds like you fell for him. Call him, find him. Don't let this be a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>5242345
GUVE HIM THE D PLS
>>
>>5242345
don't word it terribly

tell him you're drunk and angry btw
>>
drink more

they call it liquid courage bit i think it's actual liquid rage. the more I drunk the angrier I get

feels good tho
>>
>>5242345
blah blah blah
You're either trying too hard now, or you're a complete fool.
If your story actually is true, call him. Be nice. You like him.
>>
>>5242357
Arabs cuddle?
>>
>>5242369

he isn't nice to me

I tried nice. I wanted nice. I thought I was being a good friend. the friend I wish I had. why wasn't nice good then?

Then he gets MEAN? not cool.
>>
>>5242390
You led him on and basically was his bf and then you get surprised he comes to the conclusion. You must be lying or have major league autism
>>
>>5242400
i only did what felt right. I was just trying to be a good person. I didn't wan t to be homophonic
>>
>>5242390
He's hurt op. I know your dumbass doesn't see it but you reciprocated his feelings. Then you hurt him.

Read my above post. Its obvious you love him. You can be his friend and his lover, but only if you smarten up. If you lash out at him this will not end well for you.

Approach this nicely and you can work things out. Chill out dude.
>>
File: 1313809894616.jpg (67 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1313809894616.jpg
67 KB, 300x300
>>5242390
Sheeeeit nigga.
Don't call him, he deserves someone that has their shit together.
>>
I sent the message. I didnt want to. I know I'm too drunk to say it right.too angry

but i sent it. now for reply we wait
>>
>>5242413
And your drunk rants indicate you either hate gays, love him, or mostly likely both
>>
>>5242413
>what felt right

Dude holding hands and cuddling a dude felt right?

Dude why don't you say that out loud and think long and fucking hard about how that sounds.

You know what. Do it, flip shit, drive him away. I told you what you need to do but you ignored me.

I hope you end up like me OP. That 3 years down the line you realize your mistake. That you spend the rest of your life with regrets. Knowing your bullshit cost you the one person who really cared. Someone who really loved you. You will think about him every fucking day. Your dreams will haunt you with what could have been. You will stop sleeping to get away from the pain. You will drink yourself to sleep thinking of everything that could of been.

Then you will message him out of the blue, apologize and ask for forgiveness and he will tell you to fuck off. He WILL have moved on, and you will be left behind. Forever regretting it.

You are a fucking idiot and a jackass, I hope you enjoy my fucking life asshole, you fucking deserve it.

Now I'm drinking, fuck you OP, why did you make this thread? Why did you remind me of him? FUCK YOU I SHOULD FIND YOUR FILTHY FUCKING AMERICAN ASS AND SKIN YOU ALIVE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ASS MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER
>>
>>5242453
You know what the worst part is, you are so fucking deluded you honestly think you are straight. Like bruce fucking jenner levels of delusion.

So you're straight huh? So you have a girlfriend right? So you've been dating girls right? OH WAIT NO YOU FUCKING HAVEN'T. While you're actually straight friends were out with girls what were you doing? You were cuddling on the couch watching Netflix with your fucking boyfriend. While other dudes were out trying to pick up chicks, you were on dates with your fucking boyfriend.

You are so fucking stupid it is actually giving me a headache.
>>
>>5242453
You gotta let it go, man.
I know what it feels like.
Live your life and enjoy it while you can.

Not gonna bs you and say you'll find somebody else like him or better for you, cause you may not.
>>
>>5242453

look man, im sorry

I just dont understand myself right now.

I mean, we spent a lot of time together. I miss him. I miss how he smiles, and how he always smelled like orangs and how he made the best french toast. I miss how he'd always insist on watching scary movies but then hed scream bloody murder. he's bite his lower lip when deep in thought and his two front teeth are just big enough but not so big their ugly. Hes so funny when he drinks because he can't walk for shit.

Youre right, I enjoyed the contact. I enjoyed the fact that he was so close even though I dont want to fuck him. he has such tiny hands that you can hardly believe it, until you see how small his feet are. he's always so clean, and the clothes he wears look like their made of air on him. hes softer than a girl his skin is like milk and down. he's always the right tempurature, never too hot or cold and he breaths in a rythym that can put you to sleep.

when he giggles it sounds like bells and he moves like fucking water. when he stands still you wonder which ancient artist spent decades carving him. every fucking minute of his existence makes you believe in fucking god because something that damned perfecte should not exist.

his eyes are like fucking hubble pictures and wherever he is its like the space around him breaths. Sometimes I can't even look at him or speak. I have to look away and twiddle my thumbs like an idiot while I catch my breath.

is this what you wanted to hear? are you happy? I'm not. I haven't been happy for a week now. I'm worried I won't ever be happy. why wasn't what we had going good enough? Why does he need sex? Why me? Why couldnt things just stay the way they were when it was easy and fun?

He didn't even try to talk to me about it. He just expected it to all happen. It's like he didn't think of me at all.
>>
>>5240149
>>5240151
I've been that gay guy and please if you care at all just cut contact. I guarantee it hurts him badly to be around you.
>>
>>5242593
take it slowly, talk it through with him.
from my own experience, you don't have to be gay/bi to date him. sometimes it's just a singular same-sex attraction.

and don't play games with him. date him or cut all ties, because he's in love with you. and quite honestly, i think you love him too.
>>
>>5242593
So do what I said, talk to him about it. He didn't expect it to happen he loved you. You obviously are in love with him.

There doesn't necessarily need to be sex. This idea you have in your head that he thinks you are a sex toy is fucking foolish.

Things can go back to the way they were, but you have to accept yourself right fucking now, and sit down and talk to him.

You need to lay down your feelings and really talk, but you cant accomplish anything til you accept yourself.

Look dude I didn't want to hear anything, I just don't want you to end up miserable like me.

Let me help you dude, you can fix this. Relationships are complicated and never easy, but the fact that you wrote that out means a lot OP. You can do this. You want him back don't you?

>>5242545

I'm probably never going to do. My story is exactly like OP's to a mother fucking tee. Only difference is, mine took place in highschool, his in college.

He is just at the breaking point, and it may even be too late.
>>
>>5242593
I'm still not sure whether I believe this is real or not, but it physically hurt to read this. I'm too far from my bf tonight and have been for the past 6 months. I want to go back home and here I am 1000 miles away drinking my night away and I didn't expect to read this.

Don't jerk this guy around man. Either make up and treat him well or stay out of his life. If you can't commit to it you're just going to get hurt and you're going to hurt him. Don't worry about the sex for right now. Just make it right.
>>
>>5242611
man I regret not reading the thread before posting
>>
>>5242593
send this post to him you dumb fuck.
Accept that his love and that you love him.
>>
>>5242659
I know your feeling bro. OP call your fucking boyfriend and tell him you love him.
>>
>tfw no one will ever feel towards you what OP feels
;-;
>>
>>5242699
:(
>>
>>5242648
Seriously, you have to forgive yourself and let it go. You'll be better for it.
I know it's hard. The misery, the memories of being an idiot, they become comforting after a while.
>>
>>5242699
not as good as you'd think.

and then, ofc, if he does come around, you're afraid to make any attachments. it's also dangerous. sometimes he can be abusive in this scenario.
>>
File: 412.jpg (29 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
412.jpg
29 KB, 500x333
>>5242699
time to drink
>>
>>5242724
I just want someone to love me and think I'm qt
Daddy never loved me
>>
this thread is gay
>>
>>5242782
this board is gay
>>
>>5242788
you're gay
>>
>>5242788
>this board is gay

What the fuck man since when?

I thought I was on /v/.
>>
shit shit shit. he replied. hes coming over.

I gotta shower sober up and clean. sorry guys, thanks for the talk, thanks for everything, i gotta go
>>
>>5242820
Good luck OP.

I envy you.

DONT FUCK IT UP

Make sure you tell us what happened ^.^
>>
>>5242820
GIVE HIM THE D
>>
>>5242820
You better post fucking updates tomorrow holyy shit dude you fucking homo
>>
>>5242820
Give him the d and give us full staff reading what transpired between you two
>>
>>5242841
>>5242855
>>5242868
^^
100 times this
>>
File: 1438829370606.jpg (20 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
1438829370606.jpg
20 KB, 488x488
Ok.

Shower - check
Brush teeth - check
Straighten up hous - check
Finish that liqueur - check
Cry silently in the mirror while I get my shit together - check
was face and dry to hide evidence of crying - check
stair at the door while on my laptop anticipating him even though it'll be 15 more minutes at the last? - check

what am I forgetting? Shit I'm nervous.
>>
>>5242950
>what am i forgetting?
Your balls?
>>
>>5242950
Admit to yourself you are homo and readily yourself to take him into arms and beg for forgiveness.

That's the most important part OP.

Don't fuck around with anything. Tell him how you really feel. Tell yourself how you really feel. Then in the morning if you are lucky you get to wake up beside him with him smiling at you.

Most importantly and I can't stress this enough DO NOT FUCK THIS UP!
>>
>>5242961
Kek. Naww, he needs the tears and sweat for lubricant.

Really OP, you WILL need lube.
>>
>>5242976
>>5242961
Fuck off guys I legit want this to work out for OP.
>>
Is it sad that I don't care that this is a bait tale anymore?
>>
>>5243048
It's fun to pretend anon. And who knows, it might be real and OP could be an actual in denial fag who happens to be a complete spaghetti monster
>>
>>5243048
It is like wrestling, i don't care if it is fake.
Even as a story i found this enjoyable.
>>
So, on the assumption that this is real, what do you guys think OP is up to?

I'm hoping they are cuddling and comforting each other right now.
>>
>>5243159
this is a story of fiction

in which a homosexual in denial got himself a perfect super passable boyfriend with whom he technically lives and does gay stuff with but refuses to admit that it is so

sexy idea, desu
>>
>>5243159
Looking at the signs of OP being aggressively in denial and expressing his self hating in the form of hate towards that guy, I just hope he won't harm the boy
>>
>>5243349
he'll break down, and will give him dick in a dominant, aggressive manner

my dream desu
>>
I KNOW WHAT THE PLOT TWIST WILL BE

The feminine guy will turn out to be FtM

OP, having finally accepted his cocklust will kill the tranny and himself in rage
>>
I bet their fucking so hard right now.

I really hope for OP. I feel invested in this story now, even if it is fake.
>>
made my heart flutter
good job for a gay story desu
>>
Oh god why did I read this thread now I miss him again. Fuck you OP your the luckiest son of a bitch in the world and you better god damn treat him right and tell him what you've told us.

Now I'm depressed nobody thinks of me the way OP thinks of this guy. Well only 8 more hours until its justifiable to start drinking I guess.
>>
>>5242950
Waiting on update OP do not dissapoint
>>
>>5243696

I'm only half way through when does it get romantic?
>>
>>5243702
When he gets drunk and admits the guy is the most beautiful thing he ever saw ;_;
>>
>>5243713

Holy shit that crushed my heart. I wish someone felt that way about me. It was beautiful for a drunken rambling.
>>
>>5243731
iktf I wish I was drunk right now
>>
>tfw no short, cute, effeminate bf who's this into me

The things I would do to him
>>
OP had better be spooning his freshly plowed boyfriend or riot
>>
>>5242207
>guy doesn't want to fuck another guy
>ur a fagit!!!
>>
>>5242141
You are so in love with him, i was you a year ago with a guy

Just let your feelings go and go kiss him. You love him and you have a savior complex... its fine just stop fighting your feelings

GO TO HIM!
>>
>>5242373
Literally the only thing we want is too have a lovey-dovey relationship

cooking, holding hands, cuddling and sex in missionary position and impregnating our bf uuuh i mean gf
>>
>>5244037
Fucking a qt boipucci and making a girltinkler come handsfree is the straightest thing you can do.

Faggot.
>>
File: HEZ1eJY.jpg (239 KB, 1279x2633) Image search: [Google]
HEZ1eJY.jpg
239 KB, 1279x2633
>>5244079
>>
>>5243915
>tfw no strong tall bf who doesn't ask before he puts it in because he knows you'll say yes anytime
>>
I hope this has a happy ending
>>
>>5244366
it won't. it's obviously faked.
>4'9" cute fucking twink
>not popular or dating
>>
>>5244091

Man that is so fucking disgusting, wish faggots wouldn't act like that
>>
>>5244378
indeed, the thing with gays are that no one is actually gay maybe 2-3 people in the world are gays

Most just cant get a gf so they go after twinks because they think its easier but they dont understand they twinks are already high in demands by other straights

the only guys left are the ones that didnt get to cum inside the twink and those are fat ugly neckbears NEETS

>tfw no gf
>>
>>5244405
>tfw twink with no bf
>>
>>5244405
How are twinks not gay though?
>>
>>5244405
>Most just cant get a gf so they go after twinks because they think its easier but they dont understand they twinks are already high in demands by other straights
no straight man would be after other men
but i can say as a straight man that femboys/twinks/whatever are way cuter and attractive than girls
>>
>>5244420
>but i can say as a straight man that femboys/twinks/whatever are way cuter and attractive than girls

Trolls just don't put in any effort these days.
>>
>>5244438
i honestly do find them more attractive though
my heart just doesnt get that go "boomboomboom" when i see a really attractive girl but when i see a really cute femboy it does
i mean i get its a man i wouldnt fuck him but i mean i kinda would want to
>>
>>5244448
Nigga you gay
>>
OP here, don't quite have time to update right now. Will in a little bit
>>
>>5244448
same here

females are just so..meh
im a gyneophile who has no interest in biological women, outside of games and anime
>>
>>5244467
You better you lucky son of a bitch
>>
>>5244448
>>5244491

You guys aren't straight, this is literally what homosexuality looks like.

If touching a 3D girl doesn't get your heart racing then you're not actually attracted to women.
>>
>>5244509
that's why, unlike the other anon, I said "gyneophile" not "straight", whatever the latter means
>>
>>5244519
Nope you're just a faggot
>>
File: 1415233360543.jpg (131 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1415233360543.jpg
131 KB, 1024x1024
>>5244522
But if I say that I'm gay, people will obviously misunderstand, won't they? They might think I like bear, or they might think I don't like mtfs...

Or worse, some crazy ftm might think I'd like his smelly vagina only because he presents as a "male", thinking that masculinity is what I find attractive...

No, no, no. I'll stay a gyneophile, thank you very much.
>>
>>5244539
>Females are meh
>Im attracted to men
>Gynophile (attracted to femininity and females)

Retard desu senpai
>>
>>5244539
then don't label it, call yourself bi, and fuck twinks

is this hard
>>
>>5244582
but bi is so imprecise

I wish we could just reject these "sexualities" and think in fetishes, kinks and philias.
>>
>>5244589
I swear people are stupid man. Just because you are gay it doesnt mean you want to fuck all types of men top kek. You still have preferences within the sexuality
>>
>>5244602
but I like transwomen

that's literally not gay
>>
>>5244578
>thinks ftms are men
kek
>>
>>5244539
So are you exclusively into MtFs? Are there other people you would fuck?
>>
>>5244589
okay,

if an extremely attractive woman wanted to have sex with yo, would you say yes?

if an extremely attractive (i.e. a twink in your eyes) man wanted to have sex with you, would you say yes?

if you answered yes to both, you can guilt-free call yourself bi but also say that the label is problematic or something, that's on you.

this is a very simple process. i answer yes to masc men only, so i'm gay. it ends there.
>>
>>5244607
>any mention of ftm
hurr durr
>>
>>5244608
mtfs and femboys

the thing is that cis women are insufferable and vaginas are gross
mtfs and femboys are also the people to whom I can somehow relate to, having a disphoria and taking whoremoans myself(but I don't identify as female , never gonna transition, never gonna cut off my dick, etc). Just like calling myself straight or gay or bi would be misleading, so would calling myself trans or cis.

I'm destined to be a special snowflake. Oooor...maybe it's time we really start to think in kinks and such? Labeling people into orientations and genders makes sense as long as it makes sense. The more people like myself there are, the less sense it makes and the more reasonable solution it seems to abolish it.
>>
File: 1399427676858.jpg (35 KB, 604x309) Image search: [Google]
1399427676858.jpg
35 KB, 604x309
>>5244616
>extremely attractive cis

only if she's a either a
1. loli and we live in a world were pedophilia is not forbidden
2. milf and she can satisfy my mommy issues
3. the love of my life-to the point appearance and sex and gender don't matter. no such person appeared, yet.

>extremely attractive twink/femboy

yes

>masc man

no, unless, again, it's LOVE
>>
>>5244464
>>5244509
thats not gay
just because my heart beats a little faster for femboys doesnt mean i like men
i mean i straight out dislike masculinity

>>5244602
femboys are barely men desu
theres so little masculinity in them

>>5244616
>if an extremely attractive woman wanted to have sex with yo, would you say yes?
yeah
>if an extremely attractive (i.e. a twink in your eyes) man wanted to have sex with you, would you say yes?
i mean id want to fuck a twink really badly but i dont know if i would
>if you answered yes to both, you can guilt-free call yourself bi but also say that the label is problematic or something, that's on you.
there you go senpai im straight then
>>
>>5244705
So much denial in such a short space. I pray for you son.

>femboys are barely men
>want to fuck a twink really badly
>>
>>5244705
>>5244723

Yeah.

Like I didn't even know it was possible for denial to go that deep.
>>
>>5244705
well where do you live then
>>
>>5244723
>>5244780
im not denying that i want to fuck a femboy
im denying that im gay

>>5244783
sweden
>>
>>5244802
>I want to fuck a femboy
>femboy
>BOY
>I'm not gay
>>
>>5244802
Var bor du :o? Är du filipinska snubben
>>
>>5244807
a FEMboy
also theres so little masculinity they really barely are men
its not gay

>>5244811
aa
>>
>>5244802
too far swedish gayman, too far.

but i do have to agree. we are hardly men, and many of us take estrogen or wish we were women. but still, you are attracted to the feminine form of a masculine body. i have my own little theories as to why but you need to answer that for yourself if you want to consider yourself gay, straight, or bi.
>>
>>5244889
eh its mostly because theyre cute i guess also theres something extra there that i cant put my finger on so i wont even bother trying to explain it
i do consider myself straight
>>
>>5244942
if you don't bother trying to explain it it will eat away at you

is it a power thing?
>>
>>5244952
not really id really like a dominant femboy too i think
i dont really know myself what "it" is but its there anyway
>>
>>5244960
well then what is it? are we unique and novel to you? you'd take a dominant femboy, submit to him, and call yourself straight? how does that work?
>>
>>5244970
i really dont know ive always thought it was the cute looks
>you'd take a dominant femboy, submit to him
yeah i mean as long as he wouldnt do anything too crazy sure
>and call yourself straight? how does that work?
nah i want to but i wouldnt so its not gay!
>>
>>5244942
Dude here are the facts.
You are a man. Correct?
Femboys are men. Correct?
Being attracted to men is the definition of homosexuality. Correct?
You are attracted to femboys. Correct?

Do I have to spell this out son? I myself identify as gay but I'm only attracted to more effeminate men. But the fact still stands that they are men. Therefore I am homosexual. Just because you only like effeminate men does not mean you are straight. You are gay and effeminate men are your type as they are mine. See what I'm getting at here?

Although at this point I've realised you are deeply closeted and you probably won't admit it or even realise no matter what anyone says to ou. But mark my words one day that switch will click and it will hit you like a brick wall and on that day I want you to remember this thread so you can cringe at how much in denial you are.
>>
>>5244977
>I want to but I wouldn't so it's not gay

Just because you don't act on your desires doesn't mean they don't exist. The fact that you desire them in the first place means you are not heterosexual in any sense of the word.
>>
>>5244977
ah, but sexual orientation is about intentions, not actions. you can be gay without acting on it. it's a sentimentalist philosopy.

the fact that "you want to" therefore implies an inherent degree of homosexuality.
>>
>>5244989
..are we the same person?
>>
>>5244990
This guy gets it. I can be gay and never have any sexual contact with a man for my entire life but I'm still gay.
>>
>>5244982
>You are a man. Correct?
yeah
>Femboys are men. Correct?
no
>Being attracted to men is the definition of homosexuality. Correct?
yeah
>You are attracted to femboys. Correct?
yeah
>Just because you only like effeminate men does not mean you are straight. You are gay and effeminate men are your type as they are mine. See what I'm getting at here?
yeah i kinda do but i cant be gay
at worst id be bi
i wouldnt even go that far

>>5244989
>>5244990
>>5245000
what if its just a minor fetish thing then? like say id be over it tommorow
would i still not be straight?
>>
>>5244997
Nope I got trips >>5245000 I'm superior
>>
>>5245003
yes, you're vaguely bisexual. maybe a 2 on the kinsey scale. it's something you quantify. arguably closer to straight than bisexual because bisexual implies relatively even attraction.

if your sexuality is dynamic then you enter fringe sexualities and people start judging you. i highly doubt your preferences change on a daily basis.

>>5245005
you're no fun
>>
>>5245003
> femboys are men. No

Top kek dude they are men just because they look effeminate does not take away from the fact they have a d I know and balls and are raging flaming homosexual MEN

>At worst id be bi
>Worst
All I needed to read your internalised homophobia is obviously impairing your logical judgement.

>if I got over it would I be straight
Doesn't work that way son you can't get over sexual attraction
>>
>>5245003
why are you so opposed to the term "gay" that you even deny other people their gender?
>>
>>5245020
This

The denial is strong with this one. I love the fact it's easier for your brain to do a backflip and call a guy a woman than it is for you to realise you are sexually attracted to these types of men.
>>
>>5245012
>>5245018
>>5245020
>>5245030
alright alright i get it
i have homo tendencies
ill work on them
>>
>>5245046
you're really going to need to tell us what you mean by "work on them" if you don't want to leave us all frustrated and concerned.
>>
>>5245046
i was serious about the question why you are so opposed to the term "gay"? i think if you figure that one out you'll have made a big step forward towards self acceptance.
>>
>>5245046
Dude were literally only doing this because it's best you work this stuff out asap. Just accept yourself for who you are naturally without any mental gymnastics. Honestly you'll feel so good once you have you'll thank us. Good luck man.
>>
Anyway fuck this where's OP with his update.
>>
>>5245057
work on them as in making them less noticable for me and everyone

>>5245061
well theres a lot of stigma around the word
i know a lot of people i know who sure has said that they wouldnt hate me if i were gay but in the kind of "yeah we wouldnt hate you but youre aware youd be disgusting right so dont do it" way
actually i dont really mind that
i just dont want to be gay because of the picture i have of homos

>>5245080
yeah but im not gay dude
i am attracted to women so i cant be
maybe bi (even though id like to think im not) but not gay
>>
>>5245086
suppressing it for yourself is not remotely the appropriate emotional response to this scenario.

>I actually don't want to be gay because of the picture I have of homos
welcome to being part of a minority group.

yes, you're bisexual. be honest with yourself about it if you want to be happy, moron.
>>
>>5242141
Damn dude i knew you were tsundere for the girly little twink but DAAMN

But seriously OP just accept you are gay and get back with the little guy or give me his number
>>
>>5245086
Dude don't try and repress it. It will just fuck you up and you'll end up middle aged cheating on your wife by sucking off guys in saunas. Or you'll have a mental breakdown and regret not accepting it in your earlier life.

There's nothing wrong with being bisexual or homosexual. Just accept every part of your sexuality as what it is, a piece of you.
>>
>>5245086
so you want to deny a part of yourself, a part as vital as your sexuality, because you have stereotypes of other people? sounds pretty cruel
>>
>>5245102
>yes, you're bisexual. be honest with yourself about it if you want to be happy, moron.
can you really call it bisexuality? im not liking the manly parts of a femboy
this is a pretty big price to pay just for a small attraction

>>5245115
but im not gay! of course i should repress it! as long as im attracted to women im not gay and should not show any signs of homosexuality!

>>5245133
homosexulaity is not a part of me! i am not nor will i ever be a homosexual! it just wont happen
people are born that way right? why werent i then?
ill never be homosexual thats why i shouldnt show any signs of being homosexual
>>
>>5245167
>im not liking the manly parts of a femboy
okay, so...submitting to a femboy, presumably includes a good dicking. "i like dicks up my ass as long as the body is feminine" - you. something you do fail to realize is that every part of the femboy is masculine because we are men. GNC men.

>>5245167
baiting at this point, you've gone too far. i'm gonna get lunch gg
>>
>>5245167
Right ok at this point I believe your trolling. You can't just cut away pieces of your personality of sexuality. It's a part of who you are like it or lump it. Nobodies even saying you have to go out fucking thinks just admit and come to terms with the fact that you find effeminate men attractive. You can't change your sexuality you get the hand your dealt my friend. What do you honestly think is going to happen if you admit that you're bisexual? You're not going to change at all you'll just know something about yourself that you didn't before.
>>
>>5245177
>>5245183
alright alright fine i get it
>>
>>5245186
I just hope you actually do. Repressions not healthy. Stay safe anon
>>
File: 1445730288328.png (136 KB, 634x354) Image search: [Google]
1445730288328.png
136 KB, 634x354
>>5240151
Damn op you are pretty cool.
For your friend I guess maybe its just gonna take abit of time for him to realise he can't get you or anything.
>>
>>5244942
>>5244952
I assumed it was to bolster their masculinity, many chasers are beta neets and fucking a feminine man with a tiny dick emphasizes their masculinity
>>
>>5246085
well i guess im kinda beta but thats not really it
i just cant explain it desu
theyre hot dude no matter the penis size
>>
>>5246104
Is it because they're off limits and exotic?
>>
>>5246117
i dont think so? im not sure? maybe? beats me i have no idea dude figured id just be into incest or something if i wanted that
>>
OP here, sorry guys, ended up taking longer than I thought. We woke up late and then I had errands to do irl.

I'll break your hearts here and now: We didn't fuck. Judging by the number of people who demanded that happen, I guess many will be disappointed.

Honestly, the whole night was a bit hazy. I don't even remember most of the posts I made, and reading them now is crazy embarrassing. I'm typing out a summary of what I remember and what he's told me happened now. It'll be up in just a bit.
>>
>>5246228
GL OP!
>>
File: 1384900842207.jpg (29 KB, 377x356) Image search: [Google]
1384900842207.jpg
29 KB, 377x356
>>5246228
>We didn't fuck
>>
>>5240282
Netflix and chill, or lets get hammered just the two of us means we fuckin tonight.
You may not have meant to but you lead him on.
Just let him dictate how this is gonna go, its probably painful for him
>>
>>5244091
I laughed a bit too loud at that third panel
>>
>>5244420
"Straight"
>>
>>5246228
i'm sad you guys didn't fuhg
>>
Alright, remember some details are kind of lost to me. This is a conglomeration of what I remember and what he said happened.

> Get off of comp when he gets to the door, let him in.
> He storms in.
> " You've got a lot of fucking nerve sending a message like that. "
> " What do you even want with me? "
> Goes over to table, he brought more booze.
> Yessssssssssss
> " You've had enough"
> He continues to scold me for what felt like eternity, he said it was like two minutes.
> Get pissed, I hug him.
> Tell him I'm sorry.
> Tell him I didn't mean it.
> He's kind of freaking out now.
> Fuck he smells nice.
> Kiss his neck.
> He puts his arms between us, trying to push away, but it's kind of a useless attempt.
> " Look, you're drunk. You're doing something you're going to regret later. You're just upset right now. "
> In my head this is the part where I say the only thing I regret is not doing this sooner.
> It comes out as " I don't regret shit you fucking priss "
> He's in panic mode.
> Tell him I love him.
> He pauses, asks me what I just said.
> " I love you. I have for a while. "
> " But your a boy, I've never liked a guy. "
> " I've never watched gay porn, or checked a guy out, I've never flirted with one. "
> " I don't know how to feel like this. "
> " It makes my head hurt. "
> " Why are you so pretty? "
> " Why do you smell so good? "
> He's stopped fighting, he's just looking at me.
> I'm bawling at this point.
> He says I'm drunk and need to lay down. He doesn't seem angry any more.
> Walks me to bed.
>>
>>5246351
> Gets in with me. He just lays there on top of my chest and stares at me.
> " What? "
> " You're all mine now. "
> Buries his head in my chest and laughs.
> Says he worked so hard for this.
> Says he'll make it easy on me.
> Says he'll stay cute for me.
> Says it can be one step at a time.
> Ask if I can kiss him.
> " Do you want to? Or do you feel you're supposed to? "
> " Both "
> He tells me to wait. Gets up and gets his pajamas out of my dresser.
> Goes to the bathroom, gets changed, comes back.
> Get's really close to me.
> " You know, since you're all mine now, I'm all yours too. "
> " What? "
> " What do you want to do with your first boyfriend? "
> I kiss him.
> again
> again
> Don't know if it's the lip gloss or if I'm tripping, but he tastes like candy.
> Pull him close into my chest.
> Black out.
> Wake up the next morning.
> He says he went to sleep not long after that.
> I lay there for a bit, trying to process everything.
> " You're having a hard time taking in aren't you? "
> " I remember when I came to terms with it. "
> " Don't worry, like I said I'll make it easy for you. "
> He goes and gets dressed.
> Comes out dressed in these white pants and an orange blouse, with an orange knit hat.
> He looks like a sherbet cone, smells like it too.
> Gets back into bed with me.
> " I know you're not really into manly men. "
> " You prefer girls. "
> " I'll stay cute for you, to make it easier. "
> " And it just means I'm special for being your exception. "
> He kisses me now.
> Tells me he has to leave soon.
> Shit I have stuff to do too.
> Says he'll come back over tonight.
> We kiss a bit more.
> I don't want him to go really. I want to ask him to skip whatever he's doing.
> Don't want to come off as needy, decide to let him go.
> Now at home awaiting tonight.
> I still don't know how I feel about this exactly.
>>
Anyways guys I gotta go for a bit. No real updates or anything to add. I'm just taking it all in, trying to figure it out.

Thank you all for your help and sorry for getting drunk at a keyboard.
>>
File: 1447598643365.png (550 KB, 710x594) Image search: [Google]
1447598643365.png
550 KB, 710x594
>>5246351
>>5246360
Not bad
>>
>>5245186
This gynophile guy and
>>5246228
this guy right fucking here with the twink romance I have hoped was real.

Leave these guys alone about the 'you gay nikka' stuff ok? It is really crazy that we must convert and conform guys in to social constructs of Western gay culture.
Look around. Most humans ever have not handled sex or sexuality like we do. If we want to help let's stop with the proselytizing and just be supportive.
>>
>>5246368
nice op!
>>
>>5246360
>>He tells me to wait. Gets up and gets his pajamas out of my dresser.

How the fuck weren't you already dating?
>>
OP you need to realize that the most important thing in life is to be happy. Fuck what other people think, they are hippocrates. If i found the love of my life something like gender is trivial and wouldnt stop me from pursuing. I'm glad things have worked out for you so far but don't fuck this up because you wont do any better.
>>
File: 1400848800403.png (158 KB, 400x364) Image search: [Google]
1400848800403.png
158 KB, 400x364
>>5246351
>>5246360
>>
>>5246360
>"I'll stay cute for you"

Is they tranny now?
>>
>>5246514
The guy already sounds like he's basically a girl. Wouldn't be surprised if he goes Dollface mode
>>
File: 1399401102847.png (302 KB, 578x650) Image search: [Google]
1399401102847.png
302 KB, 578x650
>>5246514
no, this 4'9" feminine guy is simply female to male who will never go on whoremoans

I bet
>>
File: 1421710186365.jpg (42 KB, 430x572) Image search: [Google]
1421710186365.jpg
42 KB, 430x572
>>5246526
..I mean, there aren't femboys that short. Noo, this "guy" has a vag and it's disgusting.
>>
OP you did not dissapoint and I am jelly. I'm actually proud of you for doing something so bold and I respect and admire you for it. Hope you guys make each other happy.
>>
>>5246526
>>5246549

Hate to tell you, but he's a guy. There's really no doubt for me that there's a penis between his legs.
>>
File: 1435490804487.jpg (30 KB, 585x399) Image search: [Google]
1435490804487.jpg
30 KB, 585x399
>>5246961
have you touched it yet?
>>
>>5246970
No, but last night I could feel him get hard through his pajamas.
>>
File: 1440429951051.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440429951051.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>5247028
omg just fug already
>>
>>5247048

If it happens it happens, I'm not rushing it.

Wish he'd get back though. Apparently he's getting overtime. Can't be mad at money.
>>
>>5247065
is this turning into a kek story now?
>>
>>5247070
what?

Story is over. I have literally nothing left to tell you guys because nothing else has happened.

So unless you guys have random questions about us or things that have happened, there isn't anymore to tell.
>>
>>5247077
i'm just bumping your thread so you can post the lewd details later.
>>
>>5247090
Same
>>
>>5247090
>>5247100

Wait, you want me to have sex with him, and then greentext it for you?

Man I know 4chan is fucked up but isn't this a blue board?
>>
>>5247105
blue just means no x-rated pictures. text is fine.

tho if you wanted to start another thread on >>>/cm/ .... :D
>>
>>5246392

Also, clarification on this:

He spent a lot of time with me and slept over a lot. If his clothes got dirty he needed other stuff to wear, and all my stuff is huge on him. It'd get caught on things, or the sleeves were way too long. My shorts/pants/underwear wouldn't fit him either, so he'd essentially be wandering around the house in just a night gown. It wasn't ideal after the first three or four times it happened, so I let him stash his pjs at my place in case he needed something to wear.
>>
>>5247105
I mean...I don't want you to have sex just to tell us
I just think it's inevitable
And you can't just get us invested and then blue ball us like that
>>
>>5246360

bout busted an ovary
>>
>>5247128
>having regular sleep-overs
Once again, how weren't you already dating?
>>
>>5247154

Because I'm not -really- into dudes.

Like, at this point I can't deny I have some sort of attraction to at least a marginally small portion of men.

But throughout all my life, I've never looked at men that way. I beat off to women. All the porn I've ever viewed was heterosexual. Every person I've dated until now was a woman.

I never really thought about our activities together as dating or inordinately close. He was just a guy I hung out with a lot. I mean, everyone has that one friend they hang out with so much they are practically family. It was like that.
>>
File: depression_drinking.jpg (15 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
depression_drinking.jpg
15 KB, 600x400
Goddamnit why wont this happen to me

Life is so cruel
>>
>>5247240
Right there with ya, buddy
>>
>>5247240
Who would want this? OP is a massive asshole who's in denial. He going to try shit with this guy, and it's going to fall apart.

Which he deserves. Twinks aren't faggots, they're just attention whores that want to be women. Real gays fuck real men.
>>
>>5247259
weak troll effort, hasn't even read the whole post. overall 3/10.
>>
>>5247259
I just want the whole 'best friends become lovers' deal. Not too concerned with the details.
>>
Anyways guys, he just messaged me he'd be home in 30, gonna go make dinner. Take care.
>>
>>5242283
De Nile, dude.
>>
>>5242782
So?
>>
>>5247259
twinks can fuck real men
>>
Fantastic work in this thread /lgbt/, you got a straight man to fuck a twink.
>>
>>5247259
Dude, shut the fuck up. Why do you people have to shit on everything?
>>
>>5247396
>straight
>>
File: 1310940633899.gif (499 KB, 350x234) Image search: [Google]
1310940633899.gif
499 KB, 350x234
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>5247427
Sounds like you jelly bruh :3c
>>
>>5247438
Why would I be jelly, I can write better erotica than OP in my sleep.
>>
>>5240229
Idk I think they look good on me. They emphasize hips and waist. Unforetunately they have gone out of style in the US at least. They are the perfect tranny jeans
>>
>>5240304
Also this.
>>
>>5247176
Sexuality isn't fixed. It evolves and changes.

As you experience more, and meet more people your sexuality evolves. You couldn't have known you would one day find a man attractive if you hadn't before. It isn't your fault.

Now your definition of dating can also begin to change as you see things from a new perspective. Just take it one day at a time and keep your chin up.
>>
OP, I don't care if this is real or not, but please give us some romance soon, okay?
>>
>>5246360
congrats, you're a FUCKING FAGGOT

:v)
>>
>>5247730
The part where he confessed his love for the twink and fell asleep with him was pretty romantic
>>
>>5246085

You put it in such negative terms. A lot of people like how they feel physically in contrast to their partners. A lot of women like taller, bigger men so they feel more feminine. Vice versa for guys. Then there are all kinds of combinations in between. It's never just one way or the other.

For me, I like short, slightly effeminate guys who are pretty for a variety of reasons. Partly because it makes me feel more manly/masculine, partly because of some ineffable 'gets my dick hard' quality.

But more than that, my ideal type of guy, who's in touch with his innate femininity (ie he can't help it, and he's ok with it) is like...It's something unfamiliar and mysterious to me. It's just fascinating and alluring.

It's hard for anyone to be touch with their feminine side these days, so a cute small guy who seems to 'violate' typical ideas of what a guy 'should' be but it's just who he is and he likes himself is impressive. There's nothing bad about being feminine, there's actually a lot of power in it. I'm not particularly feminine and that's just me. I like who I am.

Plus I just tend to have protective/aggressive urges and with someone kind of pretty or vulnerable looking, it feels like it fits. I'm into other dudes, so if he looks like he's not solidly male it doesn't do much for me, but if he's a bit 'pretty' or feminine and chill about it, that's incredibly attractive. Like they're in touch with something spiritual or just have a balanced 'essence' if that makes sense.

Stop looking at it in terms of what's wrong with someone for why they like certain things in people, and instead look at how no one truly fits the archetypes we have in our minds. If no one truly fits, and everyone is a little off, then us preferring combinations that are off or not the expected should be a good thing. It should prove that whatever bizarre, undesirable combination of traits a person thinks they are, there's someone who's into it.
>>
>>5246085
When I imagine fucking femboys/traps/trans, I get hard thinking about our intense yet intimate love making. My salty cum in their ass is a symbol of our love. Then we go apple picking.
Not really a power trip.

Meanwhile it's become a challenge to get hard for cisgirl porn unless there are screams, tears, dog collars, and her ass is getting beat like a vandal in Singapore.
Granted, that one *might* be a power thing.

>>5247781
I like the positive attitude.
>>
OP better deliver on more deets
I don't even care if they have sex
>>
>>5247743
Some more then. I'm a sucker for this stuff.
>>
>>5242272
How can losers like this even have a social circle while I don't
>>
>>5248057
maybe the problem is your attitude? ^_^
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.