[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Creepy perverts wear dresses and eat dangerous chemicals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 9
File: 1447704541372.png (164 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1447704541372.png
164 KB, 599x593
>Creepy perverts wear dresses and eat dangerous chemicals so they can be creepy around women
>Call themselves "lesbian women"

Uuuuuuuuummm.. no.
Sorry dudes, you're not fooling anyone. Ever.
lol, sorry but it's true, the idea of a dude wearing a dress and expecting me to want to date him because he's a "woman" is so fucking funny. It's so pathetic. You're worse than regular guys thinking they can turn me straight.
>>
>>5239608
The sad thing is that the average transbian will take this bait.
>>
>>5239608
Aw, this one for me.
>>
>>5239608
>identifying as gay for the sole purpose of dumping on men

Get a hobby, sister.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 214x200
Lol I don't need to fool anyone, just myself. If I needed to do this for other people I would be doing it for the wrong reason. I'm not trying to fool anyone tbqh why is my lifestyle all about you and what you perceive? Maybe you should get a qt girlfriend so she can throw the boipussy at you. Since you seem obsessed with other people and their lives that don't concern you.
>>
You need a new reaction image
>>
>>5239608
>posting this same picture in every one of your tranny-bait threads
>being this obvious
>>
File: pretty_bait_machine.jpg (105 KB, 720x710) Image search: [Google]
pretty_bait_machine.jpg
105 KB, 720x710
>>
>>5239608

Gay cis male here. Why are all lesbians this toxic. Of all of LGBT lesbians are the first to shout about how much they hate trans people and are the first to say, in no uncertain terms, that they 'would not date a trans woman'.

They're not transitioning for you, get over your ego.

>how dare someone who I am not attracted to be attracted to me
>they must live their whole life for me
>lol how pathetic!

Right.
>>
>>5239608
Fun fact: trans women don't want to date transphobes, so don't worry we won't try to fuck you. There are plenty of non-bigoted lgbt girls to choose from
>>
>>5239752
Straight trans woman. I'm glad someone else agrees. Gay men seem largely apathetic to trans people, which is fine by me. There are no gay male equivalents of the radfems who want trans people put into gulags. Most gay men have bigger problems in their lives than where people piss.

It's always lesbians who have to make themselves the center of the conversation with their "woe is me trannies are trying to convert me" conspiracies. A lot of straight men pull the same shit and its annoying for all the same reasons. Stop being such narcissists. Nobody wants to fuck people who hate their very existence.
>>
>>5239752
>lesbians are the first to shout about how much they hate trans people and are the first to say, in no uncertain terms, that they 'would not date a trans woman'.

>Kind reminder to all dykes: rape play is too dangerous for qt trans lesbians as of now.
Calm your heat, kinky puppies.
>>
>>5239608
>https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
>>Sexual abuse by a woman partner has been reported by up to 50% of lesbians
>http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
>The CDC’s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, released again in 2013 with new analysis, reports in its first-ever study focusing on victimization by sexual orientation that the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner was 43.8 percent for lesbians
>>
>>5239752
I'm also a gay male, and I generally don't care about women, but I'm on OP's side.
Trannies are freaks, they shouldn't be allowed into female bathrooms just because they identify as women.
And they also should stick to dating chasers and not fool unsuspecting people.
>>
>>5239608
>eat
>dangerous chemicals

retard confirmed.
go study endocrinology, it takes 3 minutes and you'll be slightly less retarded.

the tranny lesbian part i agree with, they are subhuman.

but kek, you need a good dicking, dyke.
>>
>lol
shit nigga what are you doing
>>
File: 1447574452882.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1447574452882.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>5239608
And this is why I'm rather chaste than a transbian, kek.

You're not at the center of the universe, OP. Hate to break it to ya.
>>
>>5239649
I dunno I think it's pretty good
>>
>>5239608
Reading this just made me hard more than anything

>>5239649
>>5239740
you don't make it a meme if you don't force it hard
>>
>>5243754
>they also should stick to dating chasers and not fool unsuspecting people.
Just transition and stfu, fagget.
>>
>>5239637
That is the hobby, and it's the best one.
>>
theyre biting hard today I see
>>
>>5239608
Transbians are gross. Lesbians are gross. You girls get a working dick, chop off those fluid exuding chest cysts and get some facial hair going and then we can talk.
>>
>>5239617
Sad thing is this is not bait. Transbians flood lesbian communities with their bs. Soon their wil be more transbians than cis lesbians,
>>
>>5244089
>Soon their wil be more transbians than cis lesbians

Yeah, obviously cis lesbians are being outnumbered and go extinct and transbians are going to ruin the world, etc, etc.
Just listen to yourself. you are like the gay version of some /pol/ kid who thinks the white race is going to go extinct because he once saw an Arab.
>>
>>5243827
Why would I transition? I don't have a mental condition that makes me want to mutilate my body.
>>5244089
Transbians weren't even a real thing before the whole lgbt acceptance kicked off.
I bet they aren't even real trannies, but those AGP freaks.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 450x154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 450x154
>>5244089
I seriously doubt anyone wants to join your rape ridden, pedophile championing communities.

Clean house amongst your kind before you go on a moral panic.
>>
>>5244094
>>5244109
>>5244117

naw dudes, if you go to r/actuallesbians, it's already run by 2 tranny mods and the live chat with the redditors had more than a few unpassing hons in it. I'm talking, full beard shadow, gay voice lisping, men in bad wigs.

And if you go to r/ladyladyboners (a subreddit for admiring hot women for a gay female audience, as there are multiple subreddits like that for straight women, straight men, gay men, etc.) one of the mods is a tranny who allowed a pic of Andrej Pelic up there.

So yes, on 4chan, it's the last refuge of cis lesbians trying to have a cis lesbo only space but even that's a shitshoot because les gen is filled with transbians, roleplaying straight men, and bisexual girls.

So you win trannies. Irl, the SJW acceptance is more than happy to look progressive and hold you in their arms like a mother/baby on a pamper's diaper bag, whether this is just a trending fad or not, only time will tell.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 540x720
>>5244156
>allowed a pic of Andrej Pelic
...was it the boy or girl version?
>>
>>5239818
Seriously, I'm glad I don't have to deal with lesbians
>>
>>5244160
Andrej is pretty andro. Looks pretty much the same before and after transitioning. So I can't tell desu
>>
>>5244160

She was on blockers basically her entire teenage life - she wasn't naturally androgynous. She didn't really go through puberty until transitioning.
>>
>>5244174
Nah, girl version has obvious curves by now.

Like andro guys way more than girls so it's pretty obvious to me.
>>
>>5244191
you got a better picture?

Still even in that pic, Andrej is like the uncanny valley female, sure Andrej is very femme but there's still something off.
>>
>>5244109
>Why would I transition?
He's asking. He's slow.

>>5244156
>So you win trannies
I know, but frankly, I've done it more or less by myself. The hons I've send you don't seem to have much of a brain.

>hold you in their arms like a mother/baby on a pamper's diaper bag
The next gen will rule over you, though. Enjoy.
>>
>>5244202
Probably bias on your part. That girl in the suit looks way more off.

She's pretty much indistinguishable from any generic leggy blond model now. I'd know that seeing as how I'm into guys and not those.
>>
>>5244160

lizard brain reaction that's a dude fullstop

You ain't fooling anyone hon
>>
>>5244451
I'm a gay guy, lizard brain. And I was posting an andro guy picture too.

Was posting as an example of Pejic back from when she used to be a guy and talked about how attractive I thought he was back then and how I can't find her attractive now that she's just another generic female supermodel.

You've got zero reading comprehension, and you're embarrassing yourself now.
>>
>>5245070
nope, still uncanny valley. 0 hips, and boobs look slapped on a male chest.
>>
>>5244268
what's up with you? You don't even seem to like transwomen yourself since you clearly see yourself as different and superior from the hons. What happened to solidarity?

you also do know that straight men are more likely to outright murder you guys in a gay panic than lesbians right? And the "straight men" who are attracted to you fetishize and objectify you for your dick, right?

You're not much in a better position than the transbians.
>>
>>5239776
I'd date a transphobe, depending on if she pushes my sub buttons.
>>
>>5245099
And that isn't a typical hi fashion model how?
>>
>>5245114

>https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
>>Sexual abuse by a woman partner has been reported by up to 50% of lesbians
>http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
>The CDC’s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, released again in 2013 with new analysis, reports in its first-ever study focusing on victimization by sexual orientation that the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner was 43.8 percent for lesbians
Actually it looks like a disproportionately high amount of violence against women is just Womyn on Womyn violence.
>>
>>5245319
that's only for intimate relationships between lesbians.

Look at the stats for the murder of transwomen. It's usually done by straight men.
>>
>>5245319
This.

>>5245114
>Straight guys are going to murder you and only want you for sex.
>sounds suspiciously like a Lifetime movie full of feminist rage
Why don't feminists just say to transwomen, "hey trannie, no man will ever really love you, fake women scum." I think that would be more supportive than pulling transwomen into the bitter feminist paranoia fold. That shit messes you up.
>>
>>5239752
there is hope for this world yet. /lgbt/ is like working shitty retail. only those 10% of customers are actually nice and have a brain
>>
>>5245328
Mostly because straight guys outnumber lesbians 20 to 1 and most mtfs are androphilic. Same inclinations to violence only the abuse rates are even higher for lesbians.

Plus the legal status of lesbians and lack of status trans have means any abuse could be carried out with near impunity. They might at least intervene if a guy got out of hand but that would never happen in this case.
>>
>>5245328
>murder usually done by straight men
what a shocker
>>
File: lelbit.jpg (35 KB, 750x197) Image search: [Google]
lelbit.jpg
35 KB, 750x197
>>5244156
>r/actuallesbians
you weren't joking

hahahahahaha
>>
>>5245421
>oh thats just you crazy feminist talking
>transwomen don't get abused and murdered!

2015 had an extrodinarily high murder rate of transwomen. See below:
http://www.advocate.com/transgender/2015/07/27/these-are-trans-women-killed-so-far-us-2015

one case of a cis woman killing a transwomen
but majority of those cases had male perpetrators.

So the ones you should really watch out for are other men.
>>
>>5245099
the only reason why he doesn't have any hips is because he's auschwitz skinny
>>
>>5245328
FtM here. Perhaps because there are so many straight men and so few lesbians, let alone those in relationships with transwomen.

Even with that being the case, lesbians are still the single most toxic anti trans element in LGBT. Gay men are fucking chill. It's lesbians with their conspiracies helping to perpetuate negative social stigmas against trans people, which does influence how much violence trans people experience. It would be like saying white women had no responsibility for black men being lynched because white women weren't doing the lynching. They sure as hell were happy to participate in society wide racist attitudes and falsely accuse black men of looking at them inappropriately.
>>
>>5245501
except all the studies like >https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
And
All said lesbians comit violence at higher rates than men but they're hardly ever prosecuted or investigated.

Odds say most nonlethal violence on their part wasn't recorded and most murder on their part was either not attributed to them or left unsolved cause nobody cares.
>>
>>5245741
what does that have anything to do with the murder or assault on transwomen?

Unless you have statistics backing you up, you don't have much support. Like statistics that specifically target the murder of transwomen done by cis women of differing orientations, of which there is none.

The statistics on lesbian domestic violence cases are between cis women, not cis on trans women crimes.

You can't just make up shit because you so badly want to make smear campaign.
>>
>>5245787
Please, those studies say near all violent crime lesbians commit isn't prosecuted

How the hell can you say that won't affect government stats?
>>
>>5245501
You do realize that (without even bothering to question the facts in that biased article) you're talking about a handful deaths due mostly to the violence of poverty, the war on sex workers, and generally living a bad life in the fucking ghetto, right? Yeah most blatant murders are perpetrated by men. Feminine people often go for poison and shit. But it does not follow that transwomen should fear men even with these few tragic cases
>>
Aren't most trannies just faggots with fucked up brains?
>>
>>5239608
Post assumes you are sexually desirable.

Reality is you are insufferable and the only pleasure having sex with you might yield is that you might be too busy to open your mouth and talk.
>>
>>5246208
>Post assumes you are sexually desirable.

HAHA WOW you totally toppled their argument there friend

I guess they have to date you now!
>>
>>5239608
>Lesbians hate trans women
>Lesbians will date FtM because they are basically just butch women to them

Lesbians are toxic to trans people.
>>
>>5246267
Lesbians just seem like mean spirited bunch of group, especially the butch.
>>
>>5246267
What do you expect?
Women are fucking crazy, especially lesbians:

>highest rate of abuse
>75% of them are obese
>toxic to GBT
>can't/won't even breed

What are they good for?
>>
>>5239752
This, I'm full a homosex lady and I don't get why so many other lesbians are so angry with trans girls. I mean dicks are kind of meh but if I loved the girl on the other side I could deal.

It's not genitalia that makes a gender in my books, but what you feel is right. I've had trans men interested in me but I'm just not attracted to men regardless of what's between their legs. I haven't dated a trans girl but if I've been on the receiving end of a strap-on so it's probably not too much different than that.
>bio strap-ons, idfk
>>
>>5245508
Calling him a boy after he's gone full girl
>>
>>5246415
Hate to agree with you and all the rest but kinda yeah. Yet FTMs can be great people. Maybe it's the feminism making the lezzies go crazy.

>>5246484
You seem alright. You a feminist? There must be reasons for the others to be awful. Ideas?
>>
Uhhh? Not every one is a dude, duuuude.
Some pass pretty well.
Anyways I feel like if those dudes who claim to take estrogen actually took estrogen they'd like guys.
When I was 16 and pre hrt k thought I was going to be a "transbian".
Didn't want to, but what could I do?
Be 19 on hrt now for 9 months.
Zero interest in girls and only interested in getting fucked into oblivion by guys.
mind you I'm loyal to my loving bf.
Now that I think about it girls are a turn off.
Most have poor hygenine and have greasey hair. Even the "hot" ones.
They complain.
Expect men to do shit for them etc.
men smell better.
They protect you.
They do things for you.
They are always happy to see you.
Tell me I'm pretty.
Buy me things.

So not everyone is a nasty trasnbian hon.
>>
>>5246547
I don't know, I believe in a lot of feminist ideas so probably?
But then again it's radical feminists saying shit like what op said so I'm not so sure anymore.
>>
>>5246562
I'd buy things for you like a man if I could afford it
>muh wage gap
>>
>>5244156
>it's already run by 2 tranny mods
The top mod is cis you dumb fucker

Now go back to tumblr or whatever terf shithole you came out of
>>
transbians just go for each other hon
>>
>>5246610
>tfw no chill queer cis girl waifu to struggle along in life together and back each other up when things get rough
>>
>>5244117
>>5244089
I'm actually MtF. Sorry for pointing out an uncomfortable truth that transbians are attracted to lesbian spaces out of desire for validation. Thats why there is a transbian thread every single week on r/ACTUALlesbians. Thats why transbians constantly post threads "hurr how do I meet lesbians" and go to their bars. Have you seen lesbian statistics??? There aren't that fucking many of them. I could easily see a fetishisitic population subset of straight men outnumbering them. Straight men already outnumber them like 70:1. If 2% of those transition into transbians they already outnumber actual lesbians.
>>
>>5244156

*different poster*
Oh ya I forgot to mention how transbians try to take over the mods for like every fucking reddit dealing with women in existence. Because they have so much free time with their IT jobs to sit on message boards and invade female spaces.
>>
>>5246890
why do ftms use the word 'chill' so much
>>
>>5246922
You dummy
They are women.
If you hate it so much, go make your own cis only spaces and websites.
>>
>>5246983
Chill out bro.
>>
>>5246922
do they control the banks too?
>>
>>5246890
I'd be yours except I'm too poor to relocate or house someone else.
>tfw all the queer women in my city are either taken, just looking for hookups, or 43+
>>
>>5247003
And the media
>>
>>5246983
I'm an MtF, and it's west coast slang.
>>
>>5247013
I mean you shouldn't wanna just throw yourself on me, but if you wanna talk and get to know each other I can post contact.
>>
>>5246441
>can't/won't even breed
That applies to most /lgbt/ people though.
>>
>>5246610
I don't ever demand guys to buy me shit. And if they do it's never about how much it cost, more the intention.
Like this gay masculine dude at work who likes me and knows I'm trans told me if I wanted to go get pizza with him on our break.
I just wanted to stay cause I was tired.
When he came back he brought me one of those individual pizzas.
He told me to eat it lol.
But yea even little things like that mean a lot.
You could buy me pandaexpress or tickets to see a movie together and I'd be stoked.
Like if you buy me a diamond ring wtf would I do with it?
Idk maybe it's just me.
I'm easily amused.
>>
>>5247064
I like buying unique jewelry for my girlfreinds and seeing them wear it because I'm a bit of a possessive freak.
>>
>>5247050
Oh I was just shit posting.
I didn't even expect a reply t bh.
I have waaaayy too much school work right now for anything serious as much as I want it.
But if you want a freind or just someone to talk to I'd definitely be glad to!
>>
>>5247133
Sure, email me your preferred contact method
[email protected]
>>
>>5239608
leave trannies alone you piece of shit. they may not be technically female but they go through so much bullshit. they don't deserve pieces of shit like you coming onto their board and posting these awful threads.
>>
>>5247229
I do not get you alison/boog
>>
>>5247322
no deadnaming him please shitlord
>>
>>5247488
>implying

but yeah mtfg is way too much into women to accept a girl/guy like boogie
>>
>>5248136
mtfg hates anyone that isn't lockstep with their preferred identity
>>
>>5247229
>their board
Well, this is the problem.
>>
>>5239608
>expecting me to want to date him
>me
topkek
>>
>>5239608
>not fooling anyone
>implying lesbians don't flirt with me et c.
2/10 I posted
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.