[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear trannies, would you kill an innocent stranger if it meant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: murders1[1].gif (8 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
murders1[1].gif
8 KB, 390x265
Dear trannies, would you kill an innocent stranger if it meant you would become a fully naturalised member of the gender you identify with? Could you live with the guilt?
>>
No

I wouldn't kill someone for a billion dollars either.

You don't get to take away other people's chances at happiness just to fulfill yours
>>
>>5233826
No. I'm happy being a cute trans girl.
>>
I couldn't live with the guilt.
>>
I would.
>>
>>5233826
That's dumb. I'd kill a stranger either ways.
>>
Couldn't do it. That innocent stranger has a life just as complex as mine and I wouldn't want that on my hands.

Anyone that says it'd be an easy decision is either batshit insane or an edgy edgelord that'd chicken out at the opportunity.
>>
>>5233826
Nope, not for anything.
>>
>>5233826
yes and no.

i told you this last time you asked. destroying life doesn't cause suffering if someone is insular and the method of execution is instantaneous. i have no qualms with murder in specific circumstances and would under those circumstances gladly take a bullet to significantly improve happiness.

unfortunately your scenario is inherently biased as nothing is known about the stranger. the stranger likely has dependents and may be living a good life without impacting others negatively; remorse felt due to that possibility is independent of the moral neutrality of uncertainty with regards to their effect on aggregate happiness. the question boils down to "do you care about the well-being of other people to an overpowering extent" and the answer in a society where morality is characterized by that question's answer will tend to be a yes.
>>
>>5233826
I can barely manage to kill bugs with no guilt and you're expecting me to kill a person
>>
File: i.png (80 KB, 305x251) Image search: [Google]
i.png
80 KB, 305x251
>>5234272
Same. Sometimes I wonder if the bug has a family and if they're sad about their death... Sure, I want a fresh and throbbing cock to sport, but killing a person just wouldn't sit well with me. I'd probably kill myself first.
>>
>>5233826
I want to say no, but I don't know if I actually have the moral fibre to pass up possibly the only chance at truly fixing myself.
>>
File: 1447568708147.gif (19 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
1447568708147.gif
19 KB, 580x536
the metaphor here is that you are killing the old you, the person you could have become, in order to transition.

very clever OP, did you watch star wars recently?
>>
>>5233826
I already pass so I don't really need to, but I have no ethical qualms about murdering someone to get things I want if that's your question.
>>
>>5233826
No
>>
>>5234358
every second of your life you kill an infinite number of infinite numbers of potential future selves based on the fact that you travel through the 8th dimension.

you are several infinities worse than hitler, mussolini, stalin, and mao combined. how do you live with yourself?
>>
File: 1447130809067.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1447130809067.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>5234474

Man, it must really suck to be this autistic.
>>
It depends: Would I get away with it?

I mean, they wouldn't be able to pin me with a physical description or DNA evidence, for obvious reasons. So I'd be in the clear, right?
>>
For you.
>>5233928
>>
>>5234505
>It depends: Would I get away with it?

Trannies, everyone.
>>
>>5234504
by calling me autistic you have acted in such a way as to exclude n other potential actions at the same spacetime location, and therefore an infinite set of outcomes, thus further contributing to the endless onslaught of murder you so ruthlessly foist upon the universe at large

what did you do to become so psychopathic? can you consider yourself human when your very existence, as defined by that 8th dimensional travel, stipulates genocide?
>>
>>5234510
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
>>5233826
Fuck yes. In a heartbeat. I pass but I want a better body and a female reproductive system. I shouldn't have to work to be the same kind of person that 4 billion other people are without doing anything at all. BTW i'm a popular /mtfg/ trip
>>
>>5234533
Lanced Jack?
>>
>>5234523
>Don't hate my deliberate actions, hate the imaginary things I made up to excuse them.
>>
>>5234518
>what did you do to become so psychopathic? can you consider yourself human when your very existence, as defined by that 8th dimensional travel, stipulates genocide?

Jesus dude.
>>
I couldn't justify killing someone to benefit myself, no matter the situation.
>>
>>5233826
Has to be either a Nigger or a Jew.
>>
Oh god, it was one comment on a thread.
>>
>>5233826
If I were able to get away with it scott-free, yeah.
>>
>>5233826
> Only if they deserved it
>>
File: 3223.jpg (12 KB, 231x243) Image search: [Google]
3223.jpg
12 KB, 231x243
>Dear trannies
Nobody called me "dear" before.
>>
>>5234739
>Killing ANYONE to satisfy your fetish
>>
Yes but only if I don't like them, or if it was a retard or something so I'd actually be doing a good deed.

Or a jew of course.
>>
>>5234533
Yes, you absolutely should have to work for it. You're the kind of shit person who would kill someone for a uterus, so you don't deserve to have one. You completely deserve your suffering.

It always gives me a kick when terrible people get a raw deal.
>>
File: k91LSJI.jpg (660 KB, 1577x5964) Image search: [Google]
k91LSJI.jpg
660 KB, 1577x5964
>>5234510
Kek /pol/tards have seriously talked about systematically executing trannies and using every available measure to push them to suicide. Yet they come over here and act all concerned and self-righteous when they make their stupid ass bait threads.

Have you considered that this sort of behavior isn't exclusive to trannies and is more relevant to the fact that we're on 4chan: a well known hive of mentally ill, dysfunctional people? Some nigger from /r9k/ literally shot up a school lol
>>
>>5234860
I'd kill someone for a good sandwich if I could get away with it completely.
>>
>>5235012
>Yet they come over here and act all concerned and self-righteous when they make their stupid ass bait threads.
To be fair the /pol/tards that actually make their way over here are closet trannies themselves
>>
>>5235022
Either closet trannies or they have a tranny fetish. Why else would they be so obsessed with them?
>>
>>5235012
>Some nigger from /r9k/ literally shot up a school lol

Yeah, and you sound like you'll be our next shooter.
>>
>>5234523
>>5235012
>it's OK for me to think and say extremely sick things because other people do it too

I just wish people like you would let one of these gems slip in the real world, just once. You'd be locked up so fast your little tranny head would pop.
>>
>>5235032
This is my second post in the thread and I already said no to OP's question. Nice ad hominem tho :^)
>>
>>5235043
gb2 reddit faggot
>>
>>5235043
>waaa stop saying things that trigger me!!
>>tumblr
>>reddit
>>/out/
>>
>>5233826
No way, might let someone else kill me for that deal tho.
>>
>>5235050
>This is my second post in the thread

Uh, OK? So what?

You sound like a complete sociopath.
>>
>>5235022
It's funny though that they think in such extremes. It's understandable if you're trans and not all social justice about it, but there's no need to swing violently to the polar opposite side to justify that they're different than other transwomen, especially when they manufacture self serving rhetoric to make them side with group's and belief systems that what them dead.

But then again this is 4chan first and foremost
>>
>>5235060
>>5235061

1) Stop samefagging

2) Quit being a useless sack of shit who sits around and fantasizes about murdering innocent people, I guarantee you'll be a lot happier in the long run
>>
>>5234851
She keeps it funny!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-15-23-23-31.png (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-15-23-23-31.png
186 KB, 1920x1080
>>5235083
1) Stop being a moralfag

2) Kill yourself
>>
>>5235074
Not that anon but how are they sounding like a sociopath?
It's not like it's all that out-there to talk about how /pol/ is full of overemotional hypocrites and /r9k/ and 4chan in general are home to dysfunctional social rejects.
>>
>>5235180
It's just a mad, thought policing sjw trying to 4chan, nothing to worry about.
>>
File: niggerniggernigger.png (43 KB, 1470x583) Image search: [Google]
niggerniggernigger.png
43 KB, 1470x583
>>5235083
1) Stop being a presumptuous retard
>>
>>5233838
wow das sum hard shit niggas ever wrote on 4chan ma nigga you stronk as shit some real nigga shit on here for real tho nigga
>>
I would assist someone in suicide if there was a clear need (absolutely agonizing and untreatable terminal illness for example) but never just murder someone.

"Not being an insane, tormented murderer" is part of what makes me me. So I'd be giving up who I am as a person for a better body. Not worth the tradeoff, having to live with the anguish of my decision to kill.
>>
>>5234474
If there's infinite possibilities that you're not worse than any of them, just equal...
They have all the same possibites as you
>>
NO! geez, I'm a tranny not a sociopath (not saying there's never overlap.)
>>
>>5233826
Easy enough. Just gotta pick one of the morons who want me dead. /pol/ is full of em.
>>
I would but I'm too weak and would probably get caught.
>>
File: no-no-man-shit-no-man.gif (4 MB, 358x224) Image search: [Google]
no-no-man-shit-no-man.gif
4 MB, 358x224
>>5233826
killing people is bad.....mmmmkay

im pretty content with my life currently. I pass and look pretty good. i feel like a natural female, except for having a real vagina. One that i could pop babies out of if i wanted, and bleed every month. But i dont want kids currently, or probably ever (it would just be nice to have the option to birth my own), and as much as i want to experience a period, i probably would dread having it.

So i think im ok where i am OP
>>
>>5233826
....what guilt?
>>
>>5237454
it's just satire parodying the "what could have been" logic
>>
>>5233826
>guilt
i never felt guilt for anything, i would literally kill to archive my dreams.I dont give a fuck about others.
Call me edgy or narcistic i dont care
>>
>>5233826
i wish i could do it without feeling guilty but ultimately i'd decline, even if the person wanted to die/has wronged me.
>>
Yep, but then again I'm completely fucked in the head from being completely ostracised and bullied for the best part of a decade and a half, still haven't quite got over how incredibly nasty people can be when they've found something to torment...
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.