[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do str8 guys like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 64383212.jpg (59 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
64383212.jpg
59 KB, 400x400
> What are str8 guys intrested in?
> Every time i talk to a str8 guy i get this
No Thank you, I'm not gay. lol

So how do to create a friend ship with a str8 guy?
>>
If a straight guy doesn't want to be your friend its probably because you come off way too faggy.
>>
>>5229346
Guess you're right! Cheers
>>
File: hetero male.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hetero male.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>
I can be friends with just about anyone. Sexual orientation doesn't play a factor
>>
>>5229371
Is the other side an anus?

Can heteros and homos finally bond over football?
>>
Stop being such a flaming queer.
>>
>>5229318
This
>>5229346
You know how women have stranger danger and know when a man is getting creepy?

That's what you're doing to men...who have gaydar... and are getting creeped out. Stop creeping them out. You need to know when to turn it on and off.
>>
>>5229573
Ok got it. cheers bud
>>
File: 1444980327837.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1444980327837.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>5229512
>Fucking both ends at once while your dicks rub together through the thin rubber membrane.
>>
>>5229318
stupid things? :D
>>
>>5229772
Like what?
>>
Most people think I'm straight, so I make lots of straight dude friends and say nothing about my sexuality, and then when I meet girls I'll befriend then and tell them I'm gay pretty shortly, so they don't think I'm trying to get that pussy and will ease up around me and just be my normal friend.
>>
>>5229318
Str8 guy reporting in.
>inb4 'why are you on /lgbt/'
Most str8 guys bond over shared interests, like sports or vidya games. If you happen to like the same kind of stuff he does, you're good for conversations at least.

Also: married guys tend to be way more chill around gays than single str8s, just because they tend to feel like they have less to prove in the masculinity department.
>>
File: tumblr_mps4zyX17L1rnvg14o1_500.gif (1003 KB, 497x279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mps4zyX17L1rnvg14o1_500.gif
1003 KB, 497x279
>>5231042
>this much repression
>>
>>5231072
>baiting this hard
You don't know men or being masculine at all. Makes sense you're a flaming faggot.
>>
>has to ask how to make a friend

Fucking stupid.
>>
The only reason a gay guy would go out of their way to be friends with a straight guy exclusively is because straights are their fetish and they fantasize about sex with them and making them "see the light". It's pretty fucked up tbqh.
>>
>>5232070
You think straight guys don't have any ulterior motives when they go out of their way to be friends with women? Or that women don't manipulate their male friends to get what they want? It's no more fucked up than that. Everyone's motivated by something.
>>
>>5232045
>where do you think you are
>>
File: madmaxstirner.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
madmaxstirner.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>5231101
>being masculine
>>
I like

>beer
>vidya
>driving
>doing stuff with friends

girls are pretty okay, but you have to always remember two things:

Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks
Bros before hos
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x250
>>5233264
>YOOOOOOONNN dono
>>
P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y
>>
>>5229318
Why do you care about what straight guys are interested in? Straight men got trademarks on certain interests or something?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.