[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question. Is this even worth trying? im skinnyfat and 6ft and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: xLiDXiL.jpg (553 KB, 1432x2020) Image search: [Google]
xLiDXiL.jpg
553 KB, 1432x2020
Question.

Is this even worth trying? im skinnyfat and 6ft and 190 something pounds.

how fast will this make me a skinny girly bodied qt?

also is pueraria mirifica worth taking? or does it just give you tits?

becuase i dont want to be an open tranny. fuck that shit. i dont want to be thrown in with a bunch of hons in therapy with a bunch of tumblr people. plus im pretty sure that isnt covered here by insurance. and i hear you have to present yourself as female for over a year to get HRT. which means looking like a fucking freak for it.

idk. i at least wanna be a cute femboi.

Does this work?
>>
people r dying and u only want to kawaii uguu ejaculate and shake your butt? get real
>>
>>5227992
>Pueraria
Nearly worthless and a waste of money. You'd probably get farther with soy diets and Spiro if you care that much.

Go bug the guys in femgen. They'll have some ideas.
>>
File: 1443216903506.png (337 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443216903506.png
337 KB, 1000x1000
>>5228001
>Hating on boys who want to be cute this much
>>
>>5228001
People have always been dying. Do you expect OP to put their life on hold indefinitely until people stop dying?
>>
>>5227992
Pueraria is totally and completely worthless. It's been tested. No better than placebo. Also, you are both a retard and closeted as hell. None of what you fear happens is remotely what occurs. Just get some drugs from a german pharmacy if you live in a third world hellhole, you dumbshit.
>>
>>5227992
Where's the part in that image that teaches you how to have a normal looking face

Fuck [trigger warning] PRETTY PRIVILEGE
>>
>>5228008
any normal person would. fucking stupid faggy femtards. just get on hrt already.
>>
>>5228812
On it, still a boy, just one that everyone assumes is ridiculously young.

Stay mad masc.
>>
there's been a ton of testimonies claiming that pueraria made them grow boobies at high dosages. the only thing is that you require an androgen blocker to go with it, such as saw palmeto, spearmint tea, licorice, etc...
if ur into this shiet (that is more ineffective and takes longer time) chek out breastnexus.com for more info.
>>
>>5227992

>im pretty sure that isnt covered here by insurance

Which company are you with? I'm guessing you're European since you mentioned the 1 year real life test.
>>
The diet and exercise won't do shit. The shape of your legs and butt is determined by you bone structure and fat distribution, so by exercising your legs, you'll just get bigger and manlier legs. Although, if you just do cardio and get skinnier, you would potentially look cutter, but not necessarily girly.
>>
>>5229878
Also on the "soy products encourage estrogen production" thing. It doesn't really. As you have probably noticed, not all vegans are girly (physically at least). It is true that it does increase estrogen, but not by a significant mount and anyways, beef contains it too.
>>
>>5229884
If you couple it with actual meds like spiro it's viable. Could work if someone absolutely wants to avoid any puffy nipples.
>>
>>5227992
just take half of HRT, T blockers but not estrogen. you'll become andro, but not grow tits or have female fat distribution

spironolactone (100-200mg/day), cyproterone acetate (50-100mg/day), and a(n) (bilateral)orchirectomy are different ways to do this. a lot less work, automatic twink mode and totally reversible
>>
>>5230164
Wouldn't not having either testosterone or estrogen in your body just give you osteoporosis?

Also you're gonna be permanently sterile if you do this for long enough
>>
>>5230164
>orchirectomy
Yfw twinks seriously talk about castrating their balls
>>
>>5227992
starve yourself, if you really want to be a trap you have to not eat for long periods of time to keep your body from not gaining muscle mass and at the same time not gaining excess fat.

Doing pic related will not get you a trap body, its only used to dismiss possible traps from becoming traps by making it sound hard to be a trap. Its not hard all you have to do is get some will power and anytime you feel hungry when you're starving yourself just stick something up your ass for a bit.

Fasting is perfectly healthy and its a good way to suffer and put yourself down on the physiological level you need to be at to be a good trap.
>in b4 "anorexic"
>>
>>5236378
I'm almost desperate enough to take this anon's advice
>>
>>5236701
fat cells produce estrogen and anorexic people have elevated testosterone.
>>
>>5238454
But if I'm not doing anything to build muscle what's the problem?
I need to get skinny
Then I can worry about getting fat in the right places
>>
>>5230194
>Wouldn't not having either testosterone or estrogen in your body just give you osteoporosis?
How to avoid this?
>>
>>5243955
Either go all in with HRT or don't bother
>>
>>5238521
You got an email we can contact you at, OP?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.