[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are all so last season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
Being gay/lesbian/bisexual or transgender is sooo 5 minutes ago, you all need to get with the times and jump on the news oppression-GENDERQUEER!

>Don’t tell me that Gender Fluid is a lie.
Don’t tell me that Gender Fluid is just a phase.
Don’t tell me that Gender Fluid is childish.

I live and breath my gender fluidity. I proudly stand within the Gender Queers in support of a new, gender variant society.

Gender is the seed that has sprouted into the discriminatory, bigoted & bland society we live in. When you dig down deep into the issues surrounding the world right now it all comes back to one tiny little fuck up. The idea that biological sex somehow determines the gender roll of individuals is a lie. In fact, gender rolls is a lie. Just because I identify as gender fluid does not mean that I must uphold any societal expectation, associated with gender fluidity.

House of Alexzander

walk walk fashion baby work it move that bitch crazy....
>>
File: confused-man.jpg (217 KB, 925x572) Image search: [Google]
confused-man.jpg
217 KB, 925x572
>>5226186
I don't know how but he somehow pulls that off.

Like I'm seriously shocked.
>>
>>5226203
professional help and photoshop
>>
>>5226203
You know you are desperate when you think THAT looks hot. Bitch please.
>>
>>5226227
he has nice legs tho
>>
>>5226186

Hipster crossdressing
>>
>>5226186
Yep reg trans aren't relevant anymore. Genderqueer is where it's at now.
>>
>>5226186
Let's be honest, though... trans is just the new gay. It's in that phase where people actually know about it now, and where the cool socially progressive people accept it, but most people are still against it.

Being trans now is like being gay in the mid-late 70s.
>>
>>5226277
You need help.
>>
>sometimes I like wearing ties and sometimes I like wearing skirts!
>I feel like my psyche is always shifting between what I feel are masculine social traits and what I feel are feminine. liiike, sometimes I wanna be all "hoo fuck you boy" and sometimes like "teehee I'm all girly"

Fuck all that. It's like those kids in high school who didn't realize that the whole alt shit doesn't matter after fucking high school. You graduated 10 years ago and work at Starbucks and post pictures of yourself after 2 hours in front of the mirror all #androgyny #todayI'madude No! fuck you! I'm done listening to this.
>>
>>5226203
what the hell is wrong with you he doesn't pull it off, at all. lol
>>
>>5226358
>>5226227
>>5226217

Oh chill out you sperglords. I never said he was hot just that he wasn't painful to look at.

Also yes he does pull it off. It actually works for him but I wouldn't expect a bunch of autistic twats on 4chan to understand that at all. I bet you still have mommy buy cloths for you and strap up your velcro shoes.
>>
>>5226186
AWWWWW someone feels gay is becoming too mainstream and has a desperate need to be their own special little snowflake again.
>>
>>5226401
Well yes, yes he does pull it off if the look he is going for is a mans head photo shopped on a twelve year old girl.
>>
>>5226401
Lol no you did say hes hot, just admit you like wierd boys with chicken legs.

>I wouldn't expect a bunch of autistic twats on 4chan to understand that at all

Oh sorry i found pic of you, i get why you think thats fashion lol
>>
>>5226441
>dat projection

Damn feeling pretty insecure about yourself eh?
>>
>>5226460
oh i dunno, i do think you pull off red nail varnish pretty well sempai ^_^
>>
>>5226473
Are you stroking out or something?
>>
>>5226484
No, i've run out of lube unfortunatly -_-
>>
>>5226497
Its ok these nice men in white coats will help you find some more.
>>
>>5226513
I was trying to be nice senpai, you are the one who likes purple haired chicken legged ~edgy~ tumblrinas. Was just trying to make you feel at home.
>>
Facial hair is an abomination that serves no purpose. Everyone that is "attracted" to it, is a societal parasite that is preventing the advancement of the human species. Wearing girly clothes with hipster facial hair doesn't make you transgressive, it makes you an active force in the stagnation of human evolution.
>>
>>5226186
8/10 would bang.
>>
File: 1445112759029.jpg (9 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1445112759029.jpg
9 KB, 505x431
>>5226186
>Don’t tell me that Gender Fluid is a lie.
>Don’t tell me that Gender Fluid is just a phase.
>Don’t tell me that Gender Fluid is childish.

But...it is.
>>
File: 1444276642823.gif (891 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1444276642823.gif
891 KB, 500x275
>>5226741
>all women, the only things with wombs, are parasites

This is why all gay people should be exterminated. This exact post right here.

No arguments, no debates, just an endless stream of firing squads. Right now. Right now.
>>
>>5226770
I didn't say anything about women. I said people who perpetuate the facial hair conspiracy. Gay men are probably even more culpable. The hair crusades will claim all who defend the abomination of facial hair, be they man woman, child, or something inbetween. It is merely inevitable. Sexuality has nothing to do with it. Gender has nothing to do with it. it is merely about facial hair and its evil.
>>
Back in my day, being gender fluid was just called being a scene kid.

Androgyny/gender bending is nothing new. It doesn't make you trans. It is literally a choice to dress like a fruit bowl and act like a victim.

See you in 10 years when you've grown up a little and decide playing the victim gets you nowhere.
>>
>>5226546
Oh theres that projection again. Jeez you have problems eh.
>>
>>5226203
Lol the male body does not look good in women's clothing. It only served to amplify his maleness
>>
>>5226186
To thin like most models.
>>
>>5226919
Mine did when young. Of course I had atypical proportions for a guy.
>>
>>5226186
how to get legs like that?
or is it photoshop?
>>
>>5226974
starvation...
>>
>>5227002
but what about muscles? I understand he's slim, but how did he get rid of calf/thigh muscles?
>>
>>5226186
It's not the genderfluidity or whatever that irks me, It's that fucking fashion sense.

In the top left one... WHY shock blue heels with that? WHY?

The only half decent one I see is the bottom right one.
>>
>>5227024
Black tights are very slimming
>>
>>5226186
His head is insanely big.
>>
>>5226770
>all women are attracted to facial hair

No.
>>
File: tumblr_mksrkcggwn1qztglyo1_400.gif (594 KB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mksrkcggwn1qztglyo1_400.gif
594 KB, 355x200
>>5226186
>The idea that biological sex somehow determines the gender roll of individuals is a lie.
>gender roll
>>
>>5227024
Starvation. The body will burn muscle tissue faster than fat.

That too >>5227263

>>5227192
Some people have zip fashion sense.
>>
File: emptypockets.png (210 KB, 2000x2630) Image search: [Google]
emptypockets.png
210 KB, 2000x2630
Fucking genderfluid people appropriating the struggle.
Yeah sorry for being a "truscum" but I don't see you screaming your head off in the corner of your room because you are literally in a prison of your own body.
>>
>>5226770
>all women like facial hair
>>
>>5228107
>>5226186
So how does it count when you've got stuff like the guys in femgen.

I mean people who take hormones and might even get mtf like procedures for the the sale of looking feminine while loudly insisting they aren't trans and identify as guys?
>>
>>5228086
...Zip?
>>
>>5228495
it's more normal then genderqueer

it's like 100% honest without roleplaying any gender or "identity"
>>
God those looks are so boring and played out.
>>
>>5229218
zero or none.
>>
>>5226919
>It only served to amplify his maleness
yeah and that's why it looks good
>>
>>5226186
When will people learn the being skinny does NOT equal feminine.

Just ask any black dude.
>>
>>5226186
Genderqueer/Gender fluid is just the modern day word for crossdressing
>>
>>5226186
>that fucking beard
PLEASE LORD STRIKE DOWN THIS SINNER
>>
>>5228495
>>5229229
Yeah I'm cool with that. It's more the stupid "I'm an agender demiboy level 3 paladin check ur privelege :^)"

The kind of people who think that wearing a dress as a man suddenly makes them an oppressed group that are "just like us".
It makes us look so bad. Just like Caitlyn Jenner.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.