[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not a cute anime girl M-my life will be better when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (404 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404 KB, 1920x1200
>tfw not a cute anime girl
M-my life will be better when I'm a girl, R-right?
>>
>>5224369
Most girls in real life are not anime girls. Go talk to a girl one day about the differences between guys in anime and in real life, she'll understand.
>>
>>5228375
most girls are impure whores who act no different then gusie

trudat

that's why trannies and femboys are so desirable for me
tfw no cute bf or gf to do qt things with
>>
Someone tell me why we focus the AGP stuff on transbians and not on anime posters
>>
>>5228895
>implying they aren't one in the same
>>
God your fucking deluded if you think being trans makes your life easier in any way. Sure you don't want to die constantly cause of dysphoria and whatnot, but trans women are at the very bottom of the social strata. If you think you are going to be treated better once you transition you are going to be seriously disappointed.
>>
>>5229018
Definitely worth it for minimizing the dysphoria desu

though yeah if you aren't actually trans it's not good
>>
File: forwards!.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
forwards!.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>5228895
>>5228978
>anime is nothing but girls
>>
I mean If we want to use anime girls as a comparison, the best you can probably hope for is Kotoura-san from when she was socially isolated, or the girl from Welcome to the NHK. Or maybe like catherine from Gintama.
>>
Crazy they call me
>>
File: 1stb3iA.gif (2 MB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1stb3iA.gif
2 MB, 384x384
guys dont worry. we are so close to having good virtual reality right now. and you know how fast technology moves, its exponential growth. thinkk of tthe difference between computers 40 years ago and computers today. if virtual reality is this good now, what will it be like in 40 years? you see where im going with this. we're all gonna plug our decrepit old hon bodies into the matrix and we will all become the little animu girl.

and thats how the travelers found us. gone from this world we had been given. locked forever in a world we had chosen. the travelers said, "hark, earth-dwellers, can you hear our call?" and in one voice humanity replied, "b-baka"
>>
>>5229018
Interesting. My experience is the opposite. Transitioning has done nothing but bring me more positive social interaction than ever before. Haven't even have a single negative encounter. I'm not gonna say it made my life easier, that much is not true, but it is definitely wrong to say you will be treated worse.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.