[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HRT made me look younger and I can barely grow any visible body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: cry.gif (498 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
498 KB, 500x283
HRT made me look younger and I can barely grow any visible body hair anymore but I do not look more feminine. I no longer look like a man in a dress but a boy in a dress.
>>
>>5224074
hey... its a step further than what you were at? You just need more of a push and time to learn what that will be.
>>
>>5224074
how long on HRT?
>>
File: 1435381379573.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435381379573.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>5224074

Thnik positive anon,
I bet you look like a cute boy in a dress
>>
>>5224074
i guess you arent a real grill. move somewhere nicer and accept being a cutie femboy
>>
>>5224074
Ugguuuuuu ~~~ why aren't I a cute anime girllllll
>>
File: dfw.png (408 KB, 640x612) Image search: [Google]
dfw.png
408 KB, 640x612
>>5224074
sheeeeeeit
makes no difference to me n*gga
pussy is pussy n*gga
>>
>>5224102
8 months ;_;
>>
>>5224475
Give it some more time. If you still can't pass for a girl after two years then you can start crying
>>
>>5224074
pics
>>
>>5224074
fyi if you're self medding, your hormones might not be working, because you need blood tests too adjust dosages. i'm on 400mg spiro a day and still am in the male range of T

oh and at least get the superficial shit done with
>makeup
>arched eyebrows
>grow out hair
and anon, you need surgery to look female as does everyone else who diddnt transition at - 4yo
>electrolysis ( makes a big difference actually)
>FFS
>SRS
>breast augmentation?
>>
>>5225584
>2015
>electrolysis instead of laser
>>
Post pics
>>
>>5224167
anon is right. being a transgirl is hard and your dating pool is limited to chasers. cuteboys have a pick of basically whatever kind of guy they want and you don't have to worry about being clocked. it's like all of the pros and almost none of the trans specific cons.
>>
im so sorry, but hey.. you got a gif of taiga.. thats a good thing right?
>>
>>5225590
>am pale master race
>beard grows blond at root
Rest in pepperoni, laser
>>
>>5225584
that's bullshit, i was on 400 spiro and lost T within first weeks

and you can do blood tests on your own, in every laboratory, clinic or hospital
>>
>>5226055

Unless you live in NJ, NY, MA, MD, and RI.
>>
>>5225584
>>5226055
>>5226237
I read somewhere that man levels of T can stay in your body/blood for the first few weeks on blockers. Its in a state of limbo where its not being used by the body but has not yet been purged. ofc it depends on the person but not all hope is lost.
>>
>>5226345

I was referring to blood tests not doses. Apparently, the laws in those states even go as far as prohibiting crossing state lines to do it, like NJ prohibits buying firearms in other states without an FID. How is this allowed? States shouldn't be able to dictate what you do outside of them.
>>
>>5226055
400 spiro sounds like a lot. holy shit thats like three times what I take.
>>
>>5226788
later i lowered to 200, after my t was gone
and later i switched to cypro
>>
>>5226788
I'm only on 100mg and already growing a-cup boobs... without E
>>
>>5224483
More like 3 to 4 years.

Im 7 years now and passed st 3.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.