[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck living near the border
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: done.jpg (137 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
137 KB, 900x900
>That feel when realized maybe it is time to move on.
>That feel when started searching again, just to test the waters.
>That feel when everyone in a two-thousand mile radius is Mexican, but you are only attracted to burlier, stocky, bear-type white people.

Living in the border is suffering. Worst part is, I made a thread on the Mexican chan, and they all called me 'blood traitor' for stating I prefer white men over Hispanics.

I just can't really get into other Hispanics/Mexicans. My preference has always been whites, but they're so rare here: the only ones on the dating and hook-up apps/sites are ugly old men in their 50s.

Just another reason to hate lefties - who the fuck wants more Hispanics here? They're so gross, and, at best, unremarkable compared to whites.

t.Hispanic
>>
>>5209790
Cool story bro. Have you tried being less racist?
>inb4 muh racially based sexual preference somehow isn't racist, it's just a preference RRRRREEEEEEE
>>
>>5209794
So what do you want me to do? Start liking a type that I've never been attracted to?

Here's an idea: how about you try the opposite sex? Try being less gay?

>inb4 IT'S MY SEXUAL ORIENTATION I CAN'T CHANGE WHO I AM WAAAA
>>
>>5209790
There's someone for most people anon

ignore >>5209794

racism is natural wherever you are, whether people admit it or not. It's best to accept our differences and encourage each other anyways.
>>
>>5209790
Feels good to be gay. Latino women are sexy mamacitas. Too bad none would date me because they love cock.
>>
>>5209790
I live in Southern California not too far from the border. The Mexican Mexican (indigenous or indigenous leaning mix) guys are very unattractive, whereas the more european looking mexicans are hot as hell.
>>
>>5210403
I don't like even the 'white-looking' ones, because they are so different from actual whites. Something gives it away, that they have some mestizo blood in them, even if it is only a little bit.
>>
>>5209794
>Less racism
>On 4chan
Tumblr pls go
>>
File: trump pepe.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
trump pepe.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
>>5209790
i have the solution to your problems, senpai
>>
>>5210785
Sadly, I'm Hispanic. I don't wanna get deported: I just wish less people from Mexico/Central Amerca came over and they had less children so that whites could still be the majority.
>>
Cool racism, bro. I'm on the border and I don't have any problems. Maybe you could go back to /pol/ and shitpost about totally inconsequential things over there.
>>
>>5211894
>I don't wanna get deported
Then be legally in the US.
>>
>>5211959
Please fuck off back to Tumblr.

>>5211989
I am here legally. It's just /pol/-tier people might get carried away.
>>
>>5211994
>I am here legally.
Then they can't casually kick you out.
>>
>>5209790
I'm a white male near the Mexican border. Dating has never really been much of an issue, because I think white guys are something of a novelty here.
That said, Mexican guy (if you actually find one that's attractive) are a lot of fun in bed, but most of them are as psychotic as I hear their women are.
>>
>>5211994
Despite your memetic barking at shadows, there's no Tumblr here. There is you complaining about racial politics and immigration on the fucking fag board, though. Appropriate of absolutely nothing. Kill yourself, my man.

>>5212006
If you can't see the parallels with the rise of Nat Soc in post WW1 Germany, you are being willfully ignorant. Trump wouldn't stop with "just" the "illegals."
>>
>>5212014
Are you burly and hairy and muscly?

If so, pls be my bf

>>5212058
>my man

You wish :^)))
>>
>>5212065
Sorry...I'm not burly at all.
>>
>>5212077
Are you a twink, then? What part of the border? You don't have to give specifics - I live in the West Texas - New Mexico part of the border, just north of Juarez
>>
>>5212100
No. I'm just a thinner guy. I'm masculine, just not super-butch John type.
>>
>>5212111
So, you're not giving any details as to what part of the border you're in? I can try to guess.... Southern California?
>>
>>5212058
>parallels with the rise of Nat Soc in post WW1 Germany
Hitler and his bros never hid their hatred for jews and anyone could have seen mass deportation/genocide coming if they actually read mein kampf.
Trump on the other hand is talking about deporting illegals and building a wall.

And don't you dare go tumblr on me, faggot.
>>
>>5212133
El Paso.
>>
>>5212148
I'm from El Paso too, Anon.
>>
>>5209953
your sexual orientation is gay but only 4 white men?

k then
>>
>>5212161
What are you like?
>>
>>5212183
Physically?

Hispanic. 5'5, ~145. Wear glasses
>>
>>5212195
Nice
>>
>>5212406
How about you?
>>
File: masclou was.jpg (3 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
masclou was.jpg
3 KB, 300x57
>>5209790
>be a shitskin
>realize that shitskins are ugly
>complain about no white bf
How stupid one can be?
>>
>looking for a chubby Texan white dude
YES.
>in El Paso
FUCK.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.