[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been dieing to come out as bisexual for some time now >finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1427247824028.jpg (27 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1427247824028.jpg
27 KB, 400x387
>been dieing to come out as bisexual for some time now
>finally build up courage to tell my psychiatrist
>he laughs and tells me I am probably just horny and perverted
>I insist that it isn't a phase, and that being in the closet is negatively affecting my happiness
>he immediately changes the subject

What the fuck. This guy is actually quite progressive when it comes to sexuality. Maybe he was trying TOO hard to say, "It's not such a big deal, Anon."

But it didn't have that effect. It just trivialized the whole thing. Maybe I should just continue to repress this and hide it from everyone? Better luck next time?
>>
>>5209486
>Maybe he was trying TOO hard to say, "It's not such a big deal, Anon."
I did this when my friend came out as gay in high school. It hurt his feelings pretty bad and I didn't really realize til later. I never apologized :(
>>
If you're not in a relationship with a person of the same sex, there is literally no reason for you to come out.
>>
>>5209486
That sucks that you got a bad reaction from someone you trusted, but try not to take it too hard. People in liberal areas have gotten so accepting of LGBT people that coming out as bi probably will just elicit a reaction of "huh, ok" unless you're actually dating a member of the same sex.
>>
>>5209489

your friend is a faggy lil bitch.
it really isn't a big deal. why are people such pussies?
>>
>>5209491
I am not in a relationship with a member of the same sex, but I am actively seeking one out. My preference would be for it not to be a complete surprise to everyone (to see me with a boyfriend).

That is all I am trying to accomplish.

Also... even if this weren't true, there is something to be said for living openly and honestly. If it hurts you to keep it in, then don't keep it in.
>>
Ok so, why do I even want to come out as bisexual? Wouldn't it be more convenient for me to hide it?

No. I don't think so. I have been repressing this for 3 decades now. I want to date a guy. Keeping this all a secret just... hurts. I assume some of you understand what I am talking about.
>>
He probably assumed you were bi leaning straight, meaning you'd suck a lil dick before settling with a woman, which really isn't a big deal.
>>
>>5209767
Well that's awfully presumptuous.
>>
>>5209486
that's why psychiatrists are shit

but yeah, bi is nothing
>>
>>5209560
>If it hurts you to keep it in, then don't keep it in.

or just use more lube
>>
>>5209848
Why is it nothing?
>>
>>5209860
cuz it's nothing

even gay is no big deal nowadays, bi?

haha don't be silly~
>>
>psychiatrist
there's your problem
>>
>>5209486
>bi scum
>having problems
>wanting people to acknowledge said problems

Go eat a bag of dicks sprinkled with vagina juices.

Actually, no, do us all a favor and come out, it will be easier to avoid you.

>>5209754
Nobody will care, once you're in a same sex relationship and people know, you'll be labeled gay and every person of the oposite sex you date will make people think she is your beard.
>>
>>5210175
>she is your beard

how can a human be a beard?
>>
Wow, you guys are pretty shitty human beings. Welcome to 4chan I guess? Or is this a catty LGBT thing - you know, gay infighting and all that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.