[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Implying FTMs don't have it 110% easier than MTFs -
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: 1441305747853.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1441305747853.png
537 KB, 692x577
>Implying FTMs don't have it 110% easier than MTFs

- T works amazingly at any age
- "Tomboys" aren't stigmatized from a young age as much as "faggots" (or whatever they called you)
- There are literal songs about "wearing your boyfriends clothes" but a man in a dress is either considered a creep or funny
- Trans men pass 99% of the time
- Literally all you need to look like a boy is short hair
>>
maybe you shouldnt try to look like some girlboymonster thing then retard?
>>
>>5208392
>I have all this anger so I'm gonna make a thread on 4chan on it
Cool story 'sis'
>>
FTMs definitely have it easier but bitter jealousy isn't really appropriate. Being trans is still shit no matter what side you're on.

Also trans men absolutely do not always pass. They're very likely to look like dykes or 13 year old boys (not really preferable if you're trying to be a man)
>>
File: 1440458445359.png (411 KB, 521x518) Image search: [Google]
1440458445359.png
411 KB, 521x518
>>5208392
and yet they still fail since no one likes men with disgusting non-hormonal vaginas
>>
>>5208515
Are there women out there that fetishize the masculine vagina of an ftm?
>>
>>5208519
I may fetishize your bp...
>>
>>5208519
there are ftm chasers. usually confused dykes or gay men who want a completely "castrated" sub.
>>
File: 5DimDy6p_200x200.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
5DimDy6p_200x200.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>5208400
>>
Thing is FTMs don't wanna come across remotely feminine. They want to be manly man.

And once they're it's kinda hard to turn back. Not that you would really want to, but it might strike sometimes.

Shit really works both ways, and the more you aren't willing accomodate at some point, the harder it is for you whatever the direction.
>>
>>5208549
in that regard, post op mtf still have the advantage
>>
>>5208607
>They want to be manly man.

not all

there are many feminine no T ftm
>>
>>5208622
That's why I'm saying, it depends. If the person's a bit more easy-going they wouldn't obsess so hard over shit
>>
>>5208622
>no T
literally not a ftm
>>
>>5208622
>no HRT
>trans
oh i'm laffin
>>
>>5208637
>>
>>5208392
>Implying that every ftm in the world doesn't know that and is thankful

Ask any trans dude in the world and they'll agree that trans girls have got it 900x harder. Saying this as one.
>>
>>5208549

Yeah because the -only- people who would date a trans person are weirdos and sexual deviants.
>>
I'll agree because I just had a male tsa agent feel up my breasts, even a transman wouldn't have to deal with that
>>
>>5208392
>- Trans men pass 99% of the time
Nope, way less than that. There are only a few who actually pass.

Looking like a 12 year old pre-pubescent boy, when you're 25, isn't passing.
>>
File: 1445113171417.jpg (48 KB, 334x363) Image search: [Google]
1445113171417.jpg
48 KB, 334x363
>>5208883
>Yeah because the -only- people who would date a trans person are weirdos and sexual deviants.
>>
>>5208635
>>5208637

those are the only good ones, no one likes the hairy vagina ftms
>>
>>5209027
that is called a girl
>>
>>5208392
They have it easier in regard to passing, but no matter how well they pass, they still don't have a functioning penis.
>>
>>5208637
>>5208635

people go on hormones cuz they're trans, they aren't trans cuz they're on hormones... plenty of detransitioners who identify as chicks have been on t, it clearly didn't make them into men... a treatment option isn't a condition, and there's many reasons someone trans might not go on hormones and instead relieve dysphoria in alternate ways... that doesn't make them someone else, it just means they deal with shit that affects their life in a different way than other people might deal with that same shit

that doesn't reflect on whether they're trans or not though
>>
What OP are you trying to tell me that female privilege make the lives of women easier? Somebody stop the presses.
>>
Yes FtMs have it easier. You know who else has it easier? Cis men and cis women. You know who has it even easier? Cis men and women who are attractive, or born into wealth, or whatever. Guess what? There are people who have it even worse than you. As much as it fucking sucks that the vast majority of people have it easier, you're just wasting your energy being jealous. Focus on your problems and fixing them.
>>
>>5209117
all ftms on t or not are female
>>
>>5208392
Mtf
>ewww what a disgusting freak
>ewww he must be hiv+ and cd for ppl on craigslist
>fucking faggot let's attack him for no reason

Ftm
>that guy dresses like a tard; lol another fat beta tard
>did you see that tomgirl I bet she rides horses and plays video games
>lol what a pretty manlet
>that girl sure is manly; better not say anything shell cry
>your voice is off; I guess he's sick
>>
>>5209252
there is a difference between female and girl/woman
>>
>>5208932
Yes it is dumb fuck
You're just a cute twink fuck pretty boy bishie
That's like saying damn I'm only mildly attractive to every sexuality WOE IS ME
>>
>>5209288
What does that have to do with being on test?
An ftm that's not on t, but passes isn't a girl
'bro'
>>
All of the ftms I've seen are little hairy bald men with high pitch voices.
I wouldn't want to be a short hairy bald man with a high pitched voice.

You are retarded to think biological girls have it easy.
sure you could be one but could very well be fat and ugly. And if you dress as a tomboy you'll be a fat undesirable dike.

Ftm's strive for masculine, rough , raw and untamed.
While mtf's strive to be feminine, soft and refined.
No shit it's easier to be a ftm cause it takes less work to be one.

Honestly if you had to pick one.
Carmen Carrera it Chaz Bono.
>>
>>5209300
By the same standard, some trans girl passes for 70 year old disfigured women.
>>
>>5209471
Chaz Bono looks a hell of a lot better than he did though tbph.

It depends on the person, usually the mtf will probably have it harder, yes. But that doesn't mean that it's a universal law with no exception.
>>
Trans men probably have it worse for voices than trans women. Plus, the biggest thing is the eyes. It's so hard for trans men to get rid of the girlish twinkle in their eyes. The eyes always give them away.
>>
>>5209741
girlish twinkle?
>>
>>5209743
I'm not sure how to put it really. Girls just have different eyes than men, and the T doesn't make it go away. It's always something so obvious with trans men is their eyes.
>>
>>5209741
>trans men have it worse for voices than trans women

nigger T actually lowers your pitch for you, E don't do shit to raise it
>>
Men who've had periods and can never get hard and ejaculate, NEED surgery to transition, but get facial hair and lowered voices, still end up in female prisons...

Oppression Olypmics are dumb and being trans sucks regardless. Everyone is dysphoric about different things. Except cis people. Stop it.
>>
>>5208392
>Literally all you need to look like a boy is short hair
I mean I guess it's bait but that's fucking absurd.

Height, vocal timbre, body fat, skin texture, and the presence of tits are pretty fucking substantial barriers to passing.

Available surgeries are also more expensive and tend to be shittier.
>>
male privilege
>>
>>5209471
is this a poem wtf

fucking nerds i will kill u all
>>
I can't transition or pass because I'm only 5'1"
And since I haven't transitioned everyone just insists I'm just a tomboy.
At least tall women actually exist. No guys are this short except legal midgets.
>>
>>5221303
Female to manlet, the worst off of them all
>>
>>5221303
i'm mtf and 6'2 i get a few looks here and there but for the most part im alright, but ye if ur ftm and 5'1 u aint got a hope in hell of passing
>>
>>5221303

midgets are 4'10 and under... there are latin, italian (southern in particular), and asian men (others as well, but it's more common in those ethnicities) who are your height... shit i'm 5' and i've met cis guys my height, you're just being dramatic
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.