[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never find a gay sugar daddy who will put you up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>You will never find a gay sugar daddy who will put you up and provide you all the food, supplements, and equipment necessary to turn yourself into an enormous musclechub sex toy for him
Why live?
>>
>>5207191
why do I see so many posts on here that people want someone to pay their way? Life does not work that way.
Honestly its like paying for sex, and if I am going to pay for sex rest assured it will be with a professional.
>>
>>5207191
It sounds nice in theory but relationships are a two way street and ultimately, you'll be be indebted to someone you may not be interested in even 1 year down the line.
>>
>>5209907
>why do I see so many posts on here that people want someone to pay their way? Life does not work that way.
most homosexuals are leftists
>>
>>5209907
Women have been doing this for centuries. Why do you think women haven't accomplished anything? Why work when men are working for them?
>>
>>5210291
And this makes it ok how?
>>
>>5210291
Please kill yourself. Women have accomplished a lot but the accomplishments of women have been repressed and the credit given to men.

Sage

Get a job op.
>>
>>5211482
well if both parts are happy with that agreement I don't see why it would be a bad thing.

but, op, having a sugar daddy is not that great. They usually buy you nice stuff at first, you have really bad sex with them because they lack the stamina to keep up with you and then they leave you for someone younger and qter.
>>
Also consider the fact that many of those sugar daddy types know that once you achieve your desired state you will just leave to find someone better anyways, so why waste the money.
>>
File: 1447138805218.png (20 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1447138805218.png
20 KB, 235x235
>>5207191
holy shit that body hnnnnngggmmgmgmg
>>
File: gavin laughing.png (404 KB, 847x293) Image search: [Google]
gavin laughing.png
404 KB, 847x293
>>5211484
>Women have accomplished a lot
not even women fucking believe this lol
>>
>>5209907
I had to learn to get over little things like a date offering to pay for dinner on occasion.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.