[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be attractive > still be virgin holding out b/c im a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
> be attractive
> still be virgin holding out b/c im a fag and parents wont like me doing anal
> had a fight with mom
> frustrated to the brink of tears
> now i want to fuck alot of guys
>>
So don't tell your parents about the anal? I'm p. sure most parents don't like the thought of their kids doing anal.

Are you underage of something?
>>
File: 1446789945652.jpg (38 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1446789945652.jpg
38 KB, 540x438
>parents wont like me doing anal
who the fuck are you that your parents even know what kind of sex you're having
>>
File: bueno.jpg (52 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
52 KB, 600x544
>>5200339
That picture made me laugh hysterically and I'm not sure why.
>>
File: peppered salami.jpg (151 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
peppered salami.jpg
151 KB, 600x600
Don't be a slut, dude.

Do you want your salami to be peppered? I didn't think so.
>>
>>5200338
>>5200339

my parents are like super jesus man, i cant get them out of my head, i always imagine them being judgmental as a ghost over me or someshit. its just how they raised me, i self police
>>
>>5200421
Your parents have a mental issue, not u
>>
>>5200421
Imagine them watching you while you're having sex...do you understand?
>>
Move out of your parents house you useless fuck boy

And that goes for all of you, the number of threads on this board would be cut in half if people would simply be an.adult and live outside their fucking parents house.
>>
>>5207629
Sorry, not all of us are wealthy and can afford to move out just so we can get fucked. A number of us are still living with parents because it allows us to keep what little wage we earn, and we'd rather forego some sex than spend half our check on some shitty apartment.
>>
>>5208250
Wah wah wah you're an entitled young cunt. Grow up, faggot.
>>
>>5208302
hows he entitled, he is doing the responsible thing by prioritizing financial stability over pleasure
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.