[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redneck Shithole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: dayut_funnay.jpg (102 KB, 550x381) Image search: [Google]
dayut_funnay.jpg
102 KB, 550x381
How do I find a sweet, homosexual man if I live in a rural wasteland? Like, I can't find anybody here. I'm going to die alone.
>>
Farmersonly.com
>>
File: 1416465110892.jpg (27 KB, 300x338) Image search: [Google]
1416465110892.jpg
27 KB, 300x338
>>5198133
there is always Hand-chan desu
>>
>>5198133
Rural wasteland whereabouts?

You could get out of rural wasteland. If your true calling is to be a farmer, then just go to the city for a few years and find a man who's willing to come back with you.

Easier said than done, I know, but it's easier to find people where there are more of them.
>>
File: yugiyamiv4smuglookv2.jpg (8 KB, 125x75) Image search: [Google]
yugiyamiv4smuglookv2.jpg
8 KB, 125x75
>>5199999

Truly, Cirno is the strongest and most beautiful fairy in all of Gensokyo.
>>
>>5200000
holy shit that's the most coordinated pair of gets I've ever seen. well done.
>>
>>5200000
WHAAAAATTTTTT
>>
>>5200000
>predicted Kizu, only off slightly
I can't believe I ever doubted you, KoG.
>>
>>5198133
move out
>>
Rural PA/MD here. People are terrible here. You all in the city have no idea.
>>
>moving to a more rural area in NH

I spent most of last year alone, working outside and I'm moving to a farm. I really loved it, but unfortunately not even one of my friends is into the idea of farming or living too far from a 7-11.
>>
>>5200000
HOLY FUCKING FUCKEDY FUCKING FUCK
>>
>>5198133
Storytiem.

I was living in a rural area and didn't know where to meet men. I found this guy's old xy profile that he hadn't used in years. IT had his email. We met up fucked, but while fucking, his gf kept calling him. He was too drunk to drive home in my opinion and I told him to wait but I guess he wanted to get back home to his gf. He told me he'd tell the police I raped him if I didn't let him drive home so the next day I found his girlfriend on myspace and sent her a message saying "I know where the birthmark on your boyfriend's dick is".
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.