[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I at least be a girl in the afterlife? There's nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Sad_Rain.gif (769 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Rain.gif
769 KB, 500x281
Can I at least be a girl in the afterlife? There's nothing in this world for me.
>>
There's reincarnation, but it's a bit of a crapshoot
>>
>>5196025
NO, you were bad so you will be a big burly, hairy chub with a massive penis.
>>
File: 1355155057201.jpg (41 KB, 392x700) Image search: [Google]
1355155057201.jpg
41 KB, 392x700
There is no afterlife, this is all you get OP.
>>
File: the ride never ends.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.gif
205 KB, 500x500
>>5196025
Oh you poor unfortunate soul.
The ride has just begun and you already want it to end.
Well I have news for you.

IT NEVER DOES
>>
Yes, OP. Do it... Do it now!
>>
>>5196025
I used to think like that too

but now I have no delusion. In afterlife what awaits me is blazing fire.
>>
>>5197979
i really really like that picture
>>
I plan to kill myself too. I sometimes dream about an afterlife where I am am a happy girl and where everyone is nice. I know this is stupid, and moreover I am an atheist and sceptic towards metaphysical things. But still I like to dream a little. But after all, I guess that for me non-existence and nothingness are also better than living and surviving.

However I hope that things will be better for you OP and that you will find happiness without killing yourself.
>>
>>5198473
However, those who kill themselves go to hell.
>>
>>5196025
>>5196064
don't do it, statistically you'll be reincarnated in china, where if you got your wish you'd just cycle again until you are a boy, or have pretty much no freedom at all.

>seriously though don't hurt yourself, you are worth more than that, and death is so final, you can't progress and get better if you do that. just set goals for yourself, small at first, it will help you feel better and more in control of your life. and as you succeed in those small goals set bigger ones, until you are where you feel you should be.
>>
god what the hell is wrong with you people

if you think that being able to live as the gender you identify with is all that matters in life then you're retarded, lol

and you realize, when you perpetuate the cycle for someone else, it makes your own struggle even more difficult, because not only are you reaffirming your own cynical beliefs, you're also molding someone else to be cynical aswell, and somewhere down the line it'll likely come back and bite you in the ass, lol
>>
File: Retarded.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Retarded.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>5198504
>believing this catholic meme
>>
>>5198704
it's also islamic meme and jewish meme(even though there isn't really afterlife in judaism)
>>
you turn into a male skellyton
>>
>>5196025
Well. It's not like I can disprove there afterlife, but to my knowledge I've never been, and eyewitness accounts make me sceptical. Would advise doing your best with this life before pinning your hopes on another life.

If there's really nothing for it - if there's no way past this pain - good luck.
>>
>>5198571
everything in life revolves around sex
& gender (dating, sex, marriage, kids, work, friends) all of that involves your sex, and all of that is pretty much what life revolves around
>>
>>5196025
try to live long enough for tissue engineering to become advanced enough
>>
>>5199143
Holy fuck people here really are retarded.
>>
>>5199238
If you have something of value to say, why don't you just say it?
>>
>>5198470
Second Impact is coming anon.
>>
>>5196025
Wouldn't matter you're going to hell anyway.
>>
You can be a girl in this life.

I'm not saying it will be easy. It will require immense inner fortitude and strength of spirit, but you already have that and you know it.

Please don't give up. And please seek professional help, both for dealing with suicidal thoughts and to start transitioning. If you for some reason can't start transitioning right now, just be patient and find strength in whatever you can. Look to youtube videos of transwomen talking about how they did it and how they got through their struggles, find strength in books, movies, video games, anything.

And then one day you will be old enough, able and empowered to live the life you want to live. You can do it. Please don't let it end like this.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.