[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
こんばんはです Does there exist a kind of gay male who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
こんばんはです
Does there exist a kind of gay male who has long hair and a figure that would look good in lingerie, but knows full well he is a male and does male things and doesn't whine about gender and feminine penes and all that other shit?
>>
File: tumblr_la9zpz8tH01qdisuwo1_500.jpg (62 KB, 500x674) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_la9zpz8tH01qdisuwo1_500.jpg
62 KB, 500x674
Does he have to have long hair?
>>
Yes. Me.
>>
no because aint nobody here is the abomination bisexuals fetishize
>>
>>5193919

Me, except for the gay part.

Sorry brah.
>>
>>5193919
your looking for a femboy, which is rare
>>
>>5193919
I can think of at least 3 namefags on /lgbt/ that fit this bill, there's probably more.
>>
>>5193919
It's just "こんばんは" (more accurately, 今晩は"), which means "this night," a shortening of the original phrase which means, roughly, "it's a pleasant night, isn't it?" The "です" at the end is meaningless, since what you're literally saying is along the lines of "it is this night". That's not a greeting people use. Why would they? It's nonsense.

C'mon, man. Just don't use Japanese if you don't speak Japanese. In general don't use another language unless you know what you're saying before you wind up with a tramp stamp that says "syphilitic cow".
>>
>>5193919
Me, although my hair is not red and my cheeks are fuller than the guy on your pic.
>>
File: 1437596862505.jpg (105 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1437596862505.jpg
105 KB, 500x750
>>5193919
Nope.

Why would you want to be skinny and pretty and feminine and not identify as a girl?
>>
>>5194193
Nice schooling, anon. Did you take classes? Or just teach yourself?
>>
>>5195373
Because even if you are wearing a corset, the schlong between your legs is a pretty good indication that you're a dude.
>>
>>5195373

The guy in that pic is hot.

>>5195391

Also some people really don't care that much about gender and they just present in a very feminine way because they like the aesthetic, not because they have some burning desire to be called a girl.

I'm kind of like that. I wanna look cute and look good in girly, feminine clothes but it doesn't have anything to do with trying to get people to see me as a girl, and I don't call myself one. I just do what I like because I like it.
>>
having a feminine body is hard without hormones (and sustaining that as you age)
>>
>>5195564
>I wanna look cute and look good in girly, feminine clothes but it doesn't have anything to do with trying to get people to see me as a girl, and I don't call myself one. I just do what I like because I like it.
That's pretty hot desu senpai, specially the last part.
>>
>>5195373
because I'm a guy. hormones didn't change that. I'm just not in denial like everyone else.
>>
>>5195589

I've considered hormones, but I don't want to grow boobs or anything, just prevent myself from losing my androgyny. I would not be opposed to taking small doses of them if I could achieve that without giving me tits.
>>
>>5194193
See this is why I tell people to not read grammar books for languages that can be learned without them.
>>
>>5195625
just take care of yourself and you'd be surprised

I have gay guy friends that are hot at 40. success and confidence will get you a lot further then hormones.
>>
>>5195373
wow shit nigga
>>
>>5194193
lul, except it's almost always written こんばんは, not 今晩は and the です is just a cutesy retarded anime speech tic.

In other words, it's cool that you can read hiragana now but you should take more than one year of japanese before you start lecturing other people about how to use it
>>
File: 1414078956764.png (467 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1414078956764.png
467 KB, 640x400
>>5193919
>こんばんはです
Is that like some sort of nip word for waifu
>>
Lingerie doesn't look good on the male body, as in it's not flattering because it doesn't show off any shape. Men do not have hips or waists that lingerie accentuates
>>
>>5195373
This is disgusting
>>
>>5195391
>doesn't realize there are feminine penises
>>
That's me. I'm a top though.
>>
File: 112.jpg (751 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
751 KB, 900x1200
>>5196594
I must say you're wrong sir.
>>
>>5196868
Sorry, but you're wrong. That's not attract
>>
>>5197060
>stop liking what I don't like

How old are you?
>>
>>5197060
A fit man putting on lingerie, not for the sake of appearing like a female is hot as fuck breh.
>>
>>5197142
Gross

>>5197100
>Bitching about dissenting opinions

Are you a minor and female? May I suggest tumblr?
>>
>>5197167
your dysmorphia is showing hon.
>>
>>5196868
Disgusting
>>
>>5197167
>>Bitching about dissenting opinions

But that's exactly what you are doing. You are whining about the fact that someone else disagrees with you.

Please fuck off now.
>>
>>5197318
>your wrong
>no your wrong

That's basically what the conversation
was

Until the other person said they were all "stop liking things I don't"
When he was also basically saying that when he said the other person was wrong, at least in his own opinion
>>
>>5197501

Wow suddenly I see the error of my ways and no longer think that you're an incredible faggot for ceaselessly whining about this.
>>
>>5197199
>>5197142
Not them and not trans and atracted to masculine men and I'll say a manly man in lingerie is as gross as you could get.

Kills anything hot about him.
>>
>>5196868
why do people post shit like this in every cd thread, its ugly and tacky as fuck

i dont care if that lingerie is to be transformed into a jizz rag. put effort into your crossdressing lest you resemble a 60 y/o sissy and garner attention of those alike.
>>
>>5197886
I'm not even him
I'm just saying you both are stating the other is wrong
But when he says it you say he is saying to stop liking what he doesn't
But you are also basically saying for him to stop disliking what you like
>>
>>5198330

Shut the fuck up already, sperg.
>>
>>5198373
K
>>
>>5197142
This is hot
>>5196868
This is gross
>>
>>5194193
"Just don't use Japanese if you don't speak Japanese."
What inspiring words for prospective language learners.
>>
>>5198926
そうですね
>>
File: looking great.png (227 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
looking great.png
227 KB, 500x442
>>5196868
Goo taste m8
>>
I have long hair and love lingerie but never try it on
>>
>>5193919
Well, like this is me right now.... but I'm working on mtf

I saw this thread and thought wow, that's me with more red of hair, damn I look sexy.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.